(2014) ivf mummies support group

guess what even the cheapest milk powder in sg is ex to me. imagine every week leh. your bb drink the same ml 100 as mine so if I use full fm I will finish 2 tins in 1 week, gosh. i use Enfamil one of the most ex in market :( i started off with the special diet one lagi more ex lol lucky when i change to the normal range they also can drink so now i buy the normal range its $10 cheaper.

yea was thinking of the rest of the mummies...all busy attending to their lo. we seems free huh lol.

Enfamil expensive meh not similac ar. I using similac stage 1 ntuc selling $59.90 wor. We bought at medical shop $56.80 save abit but better than nothing. Now stage 2 is $54.50 frm ntuc

Enfa special very ex and small tin somemore. I wanted to give my baby enfa but will do it for stage 2. Stage 1 let her poo poo more first by taking nan ha. I like enfa..

I think enfamil at ntuc the normal range also around $55 but the special diet one confirm ex. Yes I heard most ex is similac. I after 10years give birth again I will be like over 40 liao lol

Hi mommies. . I'm v busy with my boy. Couldn't manage on my own. He's 3 weeks plus now. I stop bf at week 2. Now bb on full fm. Taking similac but seems like developing phlegm. Anyone encountered this before? Any recommendations for other fm? My hubby bought nestle lactogen 1 but I have yet to let bb try out.

Hi mommies. . I'm v busy with my boy. Couldn't manage on my own. He's 3 weeks plus now. I stop bf at week 2. Now bb on full fm. Taking similac but seems like developing phlegm. Anyone encountered this before? Any recommendations for other fm? My hubby bought nestle lactogen 1 but I have yet to let bb try out.

My boy also taking similac also got phelgm but we still continue let him drink n now in the midst of changing to stage 2 similac. The phelgm they will puke out together with the milk de at least that's what my boy does.
That time he has a flu went to see pd he give us iodin that drops into the nose. He say if got phelgm just give abit of warm water to let the bb swallow down.
After my boy recover we never really give the medicine liao just let my boy puke out together wif the milk.

sumiko u delivered 1st week of dec too?

me plannin bb shw.. jus relatives only.. tirin..

i dun hav frozen n dun know how 2hav 2nd one... n i already did 2fresh.. so any1 that ask i jus say no more.. jus 1...

i haven start pumpin.. need 2plan how 2start. but i muz claim back my kitchen 1st...

i dun hav frozen n dun know how 2hav 2nd one... n i already did 2fresh.. so any1 that ask i jus say no more.. jus 1...

i haven start pumpin.. need 2plan how 2start. but i muz claim back my kitchen 1st...

U can try for natural we ask doc tan if can try for natural he say can lol

i was with thh also.. he also say natural is possible... anyway wait till no longer bf-ing then see how.. i still rem è pain n uncomfortable feelings aft delivery...

ivf 2emo... not sure i can still handle or not...

Hi.. i delivered on the 8th. Not having any bb full month celebration. Just gg to mil n mum place to pray ancestors & then distribute cakes to relatives. I don't want many ppl at home. Still trying to cope with motherhood now. abit withdraw from frenz n colleagues.

Sumiko jiayou and congrats. Stay cool and relax motherhood is tough especially 1st time mothers but hang on U are not alone. Why stop bf? Didn try? It's tiring but not to worry bm fm all babies can grow up well.

Joy try one last fresh since ivf subsidies 3x. I personally feel if got bb already try ivf even if fail still not as sad cause already got one bb. At least something to console yourself. And yes if in 1st place not much problem diagnosis can try natural. For me doc never encourage ivf for me it's just me want faster succeed so keep telling doc I try very long lol. But for me I try iui before too fail even if no problem for me and hubbs that's why I can embarked on ivf.

Circle how is your girl drinking so far? Hit the 100ml mark?

Let the 2015 be a good year for us :)

In adv, happy new year 2015!

Congrat sumiko!

My fm also Enfamil, poo is yellow. Prev try similac, poo is green. Those feeding similac, ur lo poo what color?

Did dr said when can try no. 2 if Csect?

Joy, I also did 2 fresh ivf, 1 fet. But I want to try no. 2 leh. Hehe

lucks!! hope all tryin for #2 bfp again soon!!

really happy 2b bf-ing little one now.. last yr this time was terrible..

brighter 2015 for us! n hope other sisters trying get their cutie pie in arms soon!!

Iwahb: yep tried for 2 weeks but eventually give up. My body couldn't take the exhaustion.
Not sure why but think some fm would cause phelgm easily than others. Bcos it's sweet?
Kitkats : my boy pooped alot every morn. So far it's yellow.

Happy 2015 to all! :)

Iwantahealthybaby, not yet. she is at 70ml. We tried 80ml but end up with overfeeding. she keeps puking milk out and poo turned reddish. apparently kanna indigestion.

Kitkats, me totally don't dare to think of #2. Hahaha! I am still missing my sleep and my life.

maybe cos she is a special baby, so we find it more challenging and it limits our activities.

Happy New Year to all sistas! My girl is sleeping now and DH and I are watching SG50 concert at home.

Kitkats, when I was still feeding Similac to my girl, her poo was green colour. Now she's on total BM, her poo is yellow colour.

2014 has been the best year so far! Like what Circle had said, from IVF to BFP at the beginning of the year, then going through 9 long months of pregnancy to delivering our little darlings, 2014 has indeed been the most rewarding and life changing year for all of us! I wish all of you a better 2015 and for us, who are going for 2nd one, may it be another smooth journey and hope to journey with all you again! Love the emotional support that we have given one another! It's such a joy to see your messages. :)

Last edited:
In adv, happy new year 2015!

Congrat sumiko!

My fm also Enfamil, poo is yellow. Prev try similac, poo is green. Those feeding similac, ur lo poo what color?

Did dr said when can try no. 2 if Csect?

Joy, I also did 2 fresh ivf, 1 fet. But I want to try no. 2 leh. Hehe

I feed similac but my boy poo Is yellow de

Happy New Year to all sistas! My girl is sleeping now and DH and I are watching SG50 concert at home.

Kitkats, when I was still feeding FM to my girl, her poo was green colour. Now she's on total BM, her poo is yellow colour.

2014 has been the best year so far! Like what Circle had said, from IVF to BFP at the beginning of the year, then going through 9 long months of pregnancy to delivering our little darlings, 2014 has indeed been the most rewarding and life changing year for all of us! I wish all of you a better 2015 and for us, who are going for 2nd one, may it be another smooth journey and hope to journey with all you again! Love the emotional support that we have given one another! It's such a joy to see your messages. :)

faith-did you count roughly how many times ur girl poo (can fill up diaper) on full bm per day?? does she also pass little bit of watery poo when she pass gas? she's almost 2m right?

faith-did you count roughly how many times ur girl poo (can fill up diaper) on full bm per day?? does she also pass little bit of watery poo when she pass gas? she's almost 2m right?
Joy, when she was on fm, she poo everyday. Now on bm, she only poo once every 2 days. Then during that once every 2 days poo, it's a lot. She poo on 28 dec and she just poo on 31 dec. We asked doctor before. She said it's normal. She said because my girl took all the nutrients from my bm that she has nothing to poo. When she passes out gas, no poo. Her poo is creamy type. When she farts, can be quite smelly. She farts quite often which is good. No accumulation of gas/wind in the stomach.
On 10 jan she will be 2 months old.

Last edited:
Maybe those with green poo would like to change fm cause like milk bottles all babies react to diff fm. Some suitable some not.

My elder girl poo like two days once while my younger girl can poo few times in a day. Both are wet and yellowish and smelly. My mum would describe their poo like peanut butter cause other than yellow can see like bits of white spots. R u girls Lo poo like that?

Ok mschar I got it at kiddy today

Do u girls realise your baby fingernails grow very fast? Mine super fast just cut today like After 2-3days long again. But toenails from birth till now haven't cut cause not long lol.

So nice to see sisters trying again for no. 2 the feeling of preggy and carrying a bump I guess i will never experience again. Enjoy the journey again sisters. This time tougher with an elder around :)

Circle not to worry your baby girl probably need special care now when older im sure she do just fine. Have faith. 70ml is good enough your bm must be making its way to the freezer already if u been pumping religiously. Mine starting to build some storage in freezer too but not a lot. Infact I'm getting lazy in pumping schedule. Now from initial 3hr can drag till 5-6hr and I guess my yield now won't increase already. when my girls intake increase I guess I cannot keep up with supply already unless I'm those mummy who can like pump 300-500ml per session type hehe

Sumiko rest is very important for mummy m glad u know that U can't take it and not force yourself with bm. Thou good to feed bm but I totally understand it's really not easy especially if your doing pumping cause still need to wash parts. A lot of times I want to give up too cause other than washing I need to endure engorgement pain and when go out shopping need worry about pumping time etc :( I'm still hanging on cause I'm still doing maternity I just thought just do it 1st before I go Back work.

Bud when you going back work? U claim full 16weeks maternity or?

Happy new year to all... may our Lo grow up healthy
Number 2?probably will start tiking abt it 6 mths later, now like too early n tired abt it.

Happy new year ladies!

Been busy with the two LOs.. Full time latching both on demand now.. abt every 2 hrs feed.. Usually will latch both together.. One left n the other right... stop pumping already so reduced on washing. :) Only during last night feed or go out then give formula.. i using enfamil too

Sumiko i also din do baby shower.. spend the time on both Los no time n energy to prepare for the baby shower. Just have a celebration lunch with family members n distribute cakes to relatives n close friends.

I was advised that if want no 2 for csect.. Wait for 2 years before trying.. natural delivery wait for 18 mths...

Cheery thumbs up able to latch both together. But then again U be very busy cause no one helping U to feed. But the bonding is gd. Yr twins Wake same time at night? Only U and husband around to take care or U staying with family members or got helper? I cannot handle with myself and husband.

Iwantahealthybaby, yap their timing abt the same.. When one awakes the other will wake up within few minutes. Latching both together actually is like pumping cos suckling at the same time.. duration is 30-45mins... just tt unable to measure how much they drink.. yap only me n dh taking care.. Staying at own place.. No helpers

How did u manage cheery? I mean your dh got to work and then left U alone with two babies U ok? Whao salute u leh. I now 2adults to 1bb already headache at times. My problem is I bottle feed and so cannot do two together and I still need time to pump so when pumping if one cry I cannot carry. By the way how old your babies now?

Iwantahealthybaby, i just follow the schedule accordingly in latching.. abt 2 hrs they will want to latch.. Feeding time adjust to both together so can dual latch.. That's y i dun pump anymore as clear the supply each time.. yap i encounter the same problem of unable to carry them if they cry while i pumping.. so to reduce tt adjust their feeding time n i still can bond with them instead of pumping. Have to find ways as to achieve optimum solution.. dh works from home so we both taking care of both together
They just turn full month

Wah cheery so envy your dh can take care of babies with you. You still cook or how do you go about taking your meals? Pro mum mum very peifu you. I one baby needs two adults to take care also find it hard.

Same me also basic ratio is 2 adult to 1 bb. And when my girls are cranky I tell u 3 adults also not enough. Now whenever we have family dinner we practically had the whole members busy taking care. I envy U cheerywalnuts. Plus your dh can work from home even better U can have company and help. Pumping indeed waste a lot time. When u go back work after maternity how? Send ifc or? Then u also need to pump already.

Lynn, no time to cook now haha.. after confinement, now easier to buy food or have meals at mum's place.

Sumiko83, u can to give urself sometime to adjust

Iwantahealthybaby, we also adjusting n finding out on bbs crying cues.. differentiate the crying cues to different needs.. so still exploring. Cos after a mth, able to identify when the hunger cries, i want carry cries etc. I sahm so wun send to ifc.. now enjoying the latching mode.. will pump if necessary ;)

So good sahm and dh work from home. Good also. Worst come worst just hire a helper at least home got U helper don't dare be funny. My maternity ending soon and now still finding ifc near mum place. Hopefully able to get one I think if jan got space I also send jan. Now I think my babies still ok even send ifc don't think they throw tantrums cause I feel they still don't really recognise environment yet and people. I find they only sleep and drink and cry only lol. Sometime they see me also like that like no expression one. My elder know how to smile when hear the grandma voice (dh mum) so jealous. Probably she been helping carry and rock her most of the time. Dh keep telling me babies see me 24/7 his mum lose to me but somehow the mum just able to bond well la. I'm a jealous freak!

I agree on the latching moments is priceless how I wish I can enjoy too but my girls this week like cannot latch. Last week try still ok thou not long and doesn't look comfy for them but still got drink cause I can feel my boobs empty.

Iwantahealthybaby, Have u introduced pacifier before 1st month? I read tt only recommend pacifier after 1st month. If introduce too early, they will lose the tendency to suckle as the pacifier teat is smaller in size n dun use it throughout the day.. mb only at night to let them be less cranky n calm them to sleep.. stop giving pacifier when they reach 5th month.. As their brain have not registered the pacifier as a need.. Easier to kill the addiction

Another main reason why i like latching cos the babies help to clear all engorgement very quickly.. Usually through 1 feed.. pump doesn't..

Yes babies can clear engorgement that one I agree. Nope didn introduce pacifier in 1st month but hahaha I bottle feed them all the way cause they don't know how to latch back then. In fact they are so use to milk bottles already at close to 2nd month then I try latch again. Last week I try latch once per day the rest still bottle hehe. Anyway my main is still bottle just hope that they can master latch then anytime they can bottle and boobs will be best. Especially I am going back work soon and ifc need bottles too.

My gal dun like slp like mummy so I m some hard time to get her into deep slp. She screams halfway in her slp like having nitemare..
I stop bf n feels happier now without worry abt my low supplyor when to pump n etc..

Last edited:
Dolly and sumiko when u all stop bf U all got take medicine? As in stop the milk if not boobs super engorge will pain. Me now pumping again cause feeling the boobs lumpy and painful. I just had an early pump 3hrs ago.

Joy I did and guess what not accurate one I register those that say available or limited vacancy end up the centre call say waiting list

Dolly and sumiko when u all stop bf U all got take medicine? As in stop the milk if not boobs super engorge will pain. Me now pumping again cause feeling the boobs lumpy and painful. I just had an early pump 3hrs ago.

Joy I did and guess what not accurate one I register those that say available or limited vacancy end up the centre call say waiting list
When I stop bf, I didn't have any engorgement. Before tt, my breasts were actually leaking milk for few days.

What center you register? Can someone teach me how to register for infant care? How to know which infant care got vacancies?

Bbhc U go to the link joy send from there can register the ifc u want. Ur particulars will be sent to the ifc and they will call u back.

Ladies when u latch bb usually how long? Cause I bottle feed right from start i roughly know now 100ml they take roughly 10mins to finish so can I say when they latch 10mins they drink almost 100ml too? And I realise everytime they start the 1st latch they will have the vomiting effect I think they cannot get use to nipple suddenly alot of outlets. Cause my bottle nipple is still newborn 1hole slow flow.

What center you register? Can someone teach me how to register for infant care? How to know which infant care got vacancies?
I googled for IFC and emailed them directly about the cost, vacancy. They will make appointment with you to go down to the school for viewing.

Yes I also last min need ifc badly. Don't want to see my poor mum taking care of baby alone with all the housework and cooking. She is old already.
Faithfully, so you will go back to work and sending baby to ifc?

Back