(2014) ivf mummies support group

Keep feeling tightening today too. Now cannot be sure if it's Braxton Hicks or mild contractions haha

Omg it's so nervous..I'm so excited I cannot sleep! It's really the journey that I been waiting for since BfP but feeling so scare now. Wonder how does csec feels like. Tomorrow once I out of ops I will come and report here to u all. Wait for my updates ya.

Buddy try to get some sleep. No worries. . Everything will be well. Haha I am awake from my pee. Going back to sleep now.

A scary sunday for me...

i m admitted in kkh too.

Felt a sharp pain till i cant move at 4am yesterday... called the ambulance and they sent me to kkh. Was not those contraction pain... but they put me on ctg machine and told me my contraction was full blown at 2min apart....

Gave me pills n jabs to relax finally after 3 hrs. I m settled.

Was very scared cos they told me if cannot subside they will cut my cerclage stitch and get me ready if not the whol e cervix will just tear at the rate of contraction..

Now i am still here waiting for more checks...

Might get to bump into u ladies...

Iwantahealthybaby, all the best and a smooth delivery! Jiayou!! Waiting for your updates. :)

Mschar, hope u are better now. When's your edd? It really sounds scary. I think I'll freak out.

Mschar, try to relax. Your mind plays a part to relax your womb. You just try to rest at the hospital first while they are doing the test. Talk to your baby now and soso your tummy. Tell baby to relax and tell baby needs more time in the stomach don't come out so early. I do that everyday almost don't know how many times as I got contraction every now and then. I manage to hold for like weeks already. I believe you and baby can. Just keep talking and sayang baby.

Mschar your experience really sounds scary. Full blown contraction and tear the cervix apart? But if all
Under control u B able to leave hospital right? Hope all is well on yr side.

I am getting ready myself to the hospital. Hope no jam
On roads later. Monday everyone rushing back to work. Will update u girls on the csec procedure once I am
Out of ot!

Iwantahealthybaby, have a smooth delivery! Looking forward to ur twinnes photos :D

Mschar, all the best! Hope u are feeling better now.

I registering myself now hehe op will start 1pm later. Still long day ahead. Hehehe wonder where they bringing me after registration. Hungry hungry!

Iwantahealthybaby, I don't post here much, but I just want to wish u a smooth delivery! U r a real inspiration, u make carrying twins look easy! :) All the best to you, u have done a fantastic job mummy, enjoy motherhood real soon!

Lynncandy, good luck n all the best for tomorrow!

Mschar, hope things settle down n u feel better soon. Take care babe!

Buddy, they normally will bring you to rest first. Then don't know how long before opt will give you epi. Haha this is what they told me.
Omg mine is 3am must wake up. Now my sleeping time also very blurr.. I just wake up.. Don't know tonight what time must sleep. If don't sleep wait my bp sure high one. Haha I am also counting the clock.

Mschar you will be alright one. We are here to give you support. Just keep talking to baby.

Could it be me mschar? Hehe but I think no lah. I'm back!!! Twinnies were born! Both weight not a lot but def pass the mark 2.5 and 2.4kg! 1st time in ot so many things not sure. Epi given at spine but I find ok not painful. Everything still bearable more like normal draw blood sensation for me. Maybe slightly more since it's at spine. Then they will lie u down to wait till your legs feel no strength to lift up but u can still feel pple touching u. Then they insert a catheter to remove your urine. No feel since Epi already took place. Then husband only allow in before csec took place. I was still worried cause I scare they screw up forget abt my husband and just open me up. Funny is when the operation start I didn see my gynae at all. Haha after the whole op she also no come over the curtain to say everything is gd. Means I actually don't know who is operating on me. When I saw my husband I even ask him is gynae inside already then he say ya ya she is inside and preparing to cut u already haha. I think very fast. I feel pple touching my tummy then one of them will walk up and down and say ok bb coming out soon. Then will annouce twin a is out at what time then when twin b out also will annouce the time. Then when both out they will bring to let husband check and count fingers etc. I only get to c when they clean bb up. I'm back at my ward resting. So far still ok hopefully tomorrow the wound not so painful.

Finally I thank god give my twins a good weight at least no need nicu once out my womb!

Iwantahealthybaby, Congrats to ur smooth delivery! Very happy for u! Did they place the babies on u for skin to skin contact? So did ur dh cut the umbilical cords for both of them? Rest well!
How long does the whole csec n delivery took?

Lynn, will be next tmr so excited for u!

Congratulation iwantahealthybaby !!!! Enjoy motherhood from now onward!! Rest well for ur confinement. Take good care!

:D

Congrats, iwantahealthybaby! !! I just offwk and saw your post! V happy for u n great to know tt u n bbs r doing well! Take gd care of yourself n have a good confinement.

Buddy you are an encourager to me now. I am actually very scare but after what you said I shall be a strong girl tomorrow. They will test test not pain before opt one right? You have a good rest..

Hehehe thanks all.

Cheerywalnuts yes they do skin to skin contact once bb out but in the ot I only do skin to skin with twin b the smaller one for a while then nurse say better bring her to ward soon cause she smaller in weight need make sure glcouse level don't drop something like that. Skin to skin but not start breastfeeding that time. Then after that they transfer me from ot to recovery area before pushing me back to ward there I had skin to skin with twin a. Longer time spent with her.

The whole csec process is very fast. Less than an hr. The preparation seems longer for me. The epidural for me quite long cause they need locate properly my spine. I think mine a bit slanted so they have to make sure. Then after the Epi shot done they will just ask u try lift the legs can anot. U cannot do it then they will know effect take place already. Funny when they ask me try lift up legs I cannot but I can wriggle
Toes then I so scare I can feel the gynae cut me but they say no worries toes can wriggle u still can feel
Pple touching your legs just that u no energy lift up. So Epi in short doesn't numb your whole feel. If pple push your stomach u still can feel the pressing. Strange hor. How amazing this Epi works. Oh I try to see the ot lights on top of me when I lay down (trying to see if able to see reflection of blood or cuts in my lower body) hahaha but cannot see. U won't have blood splurting over too so no worries.

Bud u say u tolerance pain well I'm sure u properly be able to accept Epi shot too. Really not that bad. I think I hear way too scary Epi shot experience but ownself exp is really ok. Of cause there is a sensation when the jab go in but I think that's a normal sensation for all injections. Just rem to always keep body bend.

I still feeling ok now in ward no pain yet. Epi should have go off now but I still ok. Tmr then can go down bed to walk. Now total bed rest and catheter to help urine. I guess the challenge is tmr. Will update u girls again.

Iwantahealthybaby, Thanks for sharing! So u start at 10am n wait till 1pm then dr came to do csec for u? So today have u started bf? Bbs room in with u since u in single ward?

I register 9plus and around 11 then got all documents ready then do this do that around 1 start. I will let them room in with me 1st tonight. My colestrum already come in but the babies still not gd in latching so I hand express out in cup and feed bb (cup feeding done by nurse) the girls are so tiny maybe that's what make breastfeeding diff. Handle them also must be very gentle. My 2nd twin always sleep 2sec suck and sleep no matter how hard u try to disturb she just won't try.

I am still awake. Haha trying to drink water and dh bought supper but I no mood to eat. I scare tomorrow until don't know what time then can eat or drink ma..
Btw just curious, twin A and B who is elder depending who come out first right? So meaning inside tummy the twin B is out first today since smaller weight but is called elder sister the next time?

It always puzzles me how do you identify twin A and B if both are of same gender? Don't they exchange position?

i m guessin by positñ of sac n placenta...

iwahb-enjoy every moment.. i can feel ur glow now!

ms char - r u consistently on ctg now? tak good care yah! hope all goes well...

Back