(2014) ivf mummies support group

Nice all of us are really getting ready for the birth of our lil ones. Now only like counting who will go first. Like that c should be me Liao haha.

I am going out to have a slow Wdw shop walk thought of buying clothes for myself during bb shower. But don't know if I can fit anot Haa.

Have a nice weekend all.

Bud rest Yrself don't restless go do housework again.

I got the admission letter today. Got homework to do - 1. Find the fm brand for nursery feeding in case no bm 2. Decide if we need a pd to standby during delivery

Hello everyone. Ete nice baby has engaged so near delivery soon also. Wow most of you also got the admission letter.
I am now having high tea at a hotel. I am like a queen from house take lift then right after the lift dh fetch me at the lobby. Reach hotel down at lobby and then just go in sit down for high tea haha. Can't walk too much bo bian.

Last edited:
Hahahaha nice treatment of a queen. I'm having lunch too but in hawker damn hot. Yesterday I had the worst leg cramp in my whole pregnancy. Despite dh wake up to massage the cramp comes on and off. Terrible!

Does anyone know after delivery in kkh must we settle the hospitalisation bill at once? Now I abit worried how much more I need to fork out cash.

Buddy, I think can arrange to pay later one for public hospital. You check it out this Friday. Think toy better list down the questions you need to ask as no more chance to ask already. After that is your delivery.
Very full but still eating to celebrate the what you can eat period. After that confinement then need don't know how many months cannot eat seafood due to the wound then I think no time for high tea also already.

Last edited:
I think most impt 1st two weeks don't eat chicken after csec cause got wound. Seafood wise I got feeling after confinement food I will eat what I crave Liao.

I feeling very happy again cause I had a big clearing of my system hehe. Shiok! Going home to rest soon. I see a lot nice backpack I feel like getting for "diaper" bag but I really got quite a Few now so I don't want buy and buy end up didn use.

Yup come Friday think must ask properly. Actually I really worried on my bill. Even if safely deliver out after 3 days wonder how much is the bill.

I am also very worried for me bill. Hopefully everything smooth smooth baby and mummy can go back on day 3 then the bill should be reasonable. I think my side got to fork out like 3k plus.

Bud if your side need fork out 3k I think mine more than that cause kkh private rates can fight with outside. And the nursery they going charge per bb at a1 rate for me.

ImageUploadedByForum1413620972.649765.jpg

My very 1st green coconut...thou not so green but think this is the one right. The rest I drink from ntuc buy is husk remove.

Haha buddy I also whack one coconut today. Think this is the one but I don't know how to tell us old or young haha.
Ete, you are just about a week after us think you might want to get ready 1st week of Nov. Same goes to kitkats, circle and faithfully.

Hello! I went on a shopping spree with DH today. Just came back not long ago. Bought 2 bags again and DH bought a belt. This time from Coach. Wahaha! IMM Coach factory outlet has huge discounts today. 50% + 20%! Really can't resist the temptations! One of the bags that I bought is not really the Coach diaper bag series and it's unisex. So DH can carry too. As for the other bag, I thought it looks more like Celine wannabe but I love the red wine colour so much!

Bought underpads today because my friend asked me if I had prepared in case water bag burst. I was so blur and didn't know what's underpads. So she showed me and I went to buy today. Also bought Kotex maternity pads. I once saw maternity pads at kiddy palace. Is there any difference?

Also bought disposable panties from Watson. One month supply. Bought Similac formula milk for newborn in case breast milk hasn't kicked in after delivery. The small small tin one. Don't know which brand to buy but because I have been drinking Similac
ImageUploadedByForum1413638021.827136.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1413638135.049040.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1413638432.688119.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1413638480.815080.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1413638566.727013.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1413638621.419507.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1413638693.439531.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1413638723.197283.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1413638800.315834.jpg
mum maternal milk so assume baby should be able to accept the same brand for formula milk.

Pampers having offers at giant. Buy any 3 packs for size M, L or XL at $52. Wanted to buy but stopped by DH. Also bought another 10 storage boxes from Citylife at giant. So now have 20 of such boxes. Bought a night light from Philips that can change into 7 colours. Thought quite cool like rainbow!

Faithfullyours I see your shopping items very shiok! Yes underpads is useful even waterbag no burst u still can use after birth to prevent staining the bedsheets cause of bleeding.

Today I only bought 1 tshirt. Tempted to get a nike bagpack but stop myself cause too many diaper bags on standby.

Thanks faithfully for the photos. I will ask my blurr dh to get the underpad for me. Wow your shopping is so shiok. Damages high?
Wow I got similar red bag but is from burberry blue label hehe..
I got my diaper yesterday mamy poko brand as got my fav cartoon character. Oops is it for the baby or mummy. Haha no la reviews and my friends said mamy poko is good. I also brought avent the glass milk bottle just one so that can put in the warmer then after that pour to the normal plastic bottle. I find use warmer maybe use glass bottle to heat up better.

Lynn, my friend recommended mamy poko and pampers. Absorbency is good but might leak at the side for mamy poko. If change frequently, should not be a problem.

Damages ah....I would say quite reasonable lah. The monogram one costs $384 (original price $970) and the red wine one costs $228 (original price $764). But definitely cannot buy any more bags liao. The Citylife storage drawers now cost $18.90 each. So we bought another 10. Our first purchase back in September, the drawers cost $25.90 each and we also bought 10 then. We find that the drawers are very useful. But we paid $7 more for each drawer the last time. :(

Giant also sells Thai coconut juice and it's very cheap! 2 for $2.05. So bought 4 coconuts back.

Out of my loots today, the one that fascinates me the most is the rainbow colours night light and it's inexpensive. It's $16. :)

I am still driving to work. Actually a bit worried. My ML only starts on 1 Nov. Then DH asked me if I wanna go for c sect and I got to choose my c sect date. Then he said like that can choose 11 Nov. I was like huh? My friend who went for c sect twice for both her kids also recommended c sect. She said c sect is very fast. Within 15 minutes, baby is out and the next 45 mins to an hour, they are just helping you to clean up before stitching you up. Then she said for c sect, your womb will be very clean because they clean it up for you.

Last edited:
Joy, thank you! I also feel happy when I have such retail therapy but cannot do it too often lah. If not pocket burns a big hole! Haha! Dr Tan hasn't said anything yet. Only mentioned that baby's head is down already but also never mentioned if she has engaged or not. He said only next visit then he will tell me natural or c sect. However, Dr Ang did mention that about 90%, I can go for natural when I saw him at week 32 but I stopped seeing him already. My scheduled visit with Dr Ang was supposed to be on 13 Oct at week 34 but I didn't go and they also didn't call me. For me, so far so good at 35 weeks. *keeping my fingers crossed*. I can still do daily work at office, still swim, still walk relatively fast, still drive to work though many have advised me not to. The only complaint I have now is my right hand. Think the water retention in my right hand is quite bad. I keep having this mild spasm numbness. Sometimes on and off. Sometimes can last the whole day. The spasm is the worst at night.

Last edited:
Some of my friends got water rentention in fingers instead of legs and the pain also very bad type.

Retail therapy is indeed the happiest moment. My gf previously also got her diaper bag from coach imm. Faithfullyours I think if bb head turn no reason why u cannot go natural unless bb grow very big and heavy maybe difficult. Yes usually in csec all in all should be done in an hr if no complications minus the waiting time for doc to come operate on u Hee.

Tomorrow I shall eat durians again..I hope my babies grow fast and fat fat fast. Anyway heard only at last 2weeks bb start pounding on weight faster. So for us at week 36/37 bb still doesn't gain that fast. But too bad I cannot wait till week 39/40 :( got to bring them out at week 38 next next week. Counting down!

Wow so many posts already. I was totally knock out and resting after the high tea. Went back home here ache there ache so sleep and sleep. Why I choose csec in the end as gynae say it will be safe for the baby in a way baby can be out fast and just remain the mum to do all the stitching and etc. My gynae of course encourage natural but I really got too much drama in this pregnancy and I don't want my baby later try so many hours to come out then in the end I still need to csec. So I just want her to smooth smooth faster come out and opt for csec.
Buddy, I am also wondering if week 38 like early a not for us to let baby out haha. But usually csec cannot be beyond week 38.
Faithfully the citylife drawers how is it like for yours? One drawer by one drawer then can stack up? Yesterday I also whack one coconut.
Think coming Wed I will whack another coconut then maybe Sat another one.

Haha so good can choose 11 11 but not possible for me as 11 11 will be my week 40. Then 1 Nov is a bad date as in super black not even a normal day. So well I cannot choose later than 1 Nov as it is hitting my week 39 sure cannot and anything before that will be end of Oct. Furthermore I am eating medication everyday just to hold my baby not to come out first. I also don't want to eat such medication for long. That's why I choose 28 Oct at least more than week 37 for baby to gain a bit more weight then come out.

lynn-decide liao is good, keep lookin 4ward n prepare n schedule é coconut drkin sessions! had a very buzy sat n family dinner..

sun.. good 2chill n rest more!

i shall start my baby goods collecting & furniture assembl-ing in nov!

Bud I think singleton can go beyond week 38. But cause yr case maybe don't drag if drag and emergency csec then dh cannot be inside with u to witness the birth and cut bb umbilical cord.

Lynn, yeah the drawers that I bought are one drawer by one drawer then stack up type. Prefer this type coz if I wanna unstack them, it will be much easier. If possible, I still wanna go for natural.

I just woke up from my nap. Just now a bit of menses pain again. I think really must be totally bedrest for me. Wah 9 days more week to go. . Must endure baby.
So you all got any nice program today? Faithfully more shopping?
Buddy, Yours is 8 more days haha when you planning to whack another coconut? I think maybe wed I take another one.

Lynn I read that if mum continues with food that keeps baby warm and comfortable inside, baby will b more reluctant to come out earlier. Not sure how true. Even my colleagues didn't encourage me to take coconut before 37 week.

Ete I think not very true cause for my case I been drinking cold water and ice daily. Coconut so far drink 5 already. But then again it's all up to individual body.

Bud yes I will whack one or two more next week. I will also try to eat one more time durians. Tomorrow I think of meeting at office I very tired. It's a long meeting cause all "VIP" is around wonder how I survive this meeting. Hope by lunch I can be out of the meeting room. I told boss after meeting I may go home already. So I hope won't delay.

It's very hazy I don't know when the haze will gone. I hope when bb out the skies are clear.

Ete for us we must drink coconut water already as our delivery is much earlier than those waiting until super full term. Otherwise before we can drink we pop already haha.
I have been keeping myself warm not very true. I also drink cold water before my this case as too hot very jia lat for me.
Ete your turn will be very soon after us jia you too..
Buddy, think you better rest more for tomorrow.

Just had my lunch after church and went shopping at ntuc. I checked out the price of Kotex maternity pads and realised that ntuc sells the cheapest. Yesterday I bought from Guardian at $6.90 for 10 pads since I was buying the underpads too. Then when I went over to Watson to buy the disposable panties, I saw Watson sells at $6.50. Today I saw ntuc sells at $6.30. By the way I also saw another version from Kotex which it states maternity loop pads. The one that I bought is adhesive maternity pads (like normal pads just stick on). What is the difference? How to use the loop? I saw from the picture, it says the loops are to be attached to the belt. What belt?

I started coconut last sun. Had my 2nd session yesterday too. So nice n refreshing. Feeling the heat going up from my body recently. Have been sweating alot the past wk.

Wow...many posts. Take me sometimes to follow...congrats for ur "graduation" very happy as all hv come to this moment...i hv enjoyed most e bb kicks & i missed it...hate most is e leg cramps...like it or not, it's a pkg ya...

Faithfully don't buy the loop one very troublesome. Haha both me and my buddy bought both types of see see and regretted getting the loop. Got to go and buy string to tie one.
Cheery, coconut is so nice right haha. I feel like whacking another one soon.
Simplegirl wow how are you already? So far how is everything?
Mschar also how are you? Your edd is Dec?

Lynn n Iwahb, so envious.. going to see ur bb soon..

Lynn, i also get started on the anti contraction pills. 2 tabs, 3 x daily. It really give me alot of side effect. Feel damn terrible...

I also get 2 jab to mature bb's lung cos last week my contraction was so bad till i almost faint. Whole body breaking out in cold sweat n went to see doc. Doc quickly gave me jabs incase really deliver.

So now super strict bedrest..

Am abit sad cos was suppose to go for my girl's yr end concert next sat. Looks like i cant go. Ths yr she got an award for her art n craft project and she was really hoping i can go and watch her... so sad n feel so lousy...

DH bought me Jay chou's concert ticket earlier this yr. Initially also tot gone case cos i cant go. Waste his effort n money cos he got VIP tickets at $700 plus... but i think he pity me... just knew concert postponed till 27 dec...

I am passing each day hoping to tong till at least pls pls 36w or more...

mschar I am allergy to one of the contraction pills so doc change to another type for me and no side effects for me. So not too sure if got another type for you.
Btw you are into how many weeks? I also pain like mad really must be on bedrest totally. Yesterday even my dh fetch Me at the lobby to go high tea but come back really a killer to me as in my condition. You Jia you. . Just bedrest and rest.

Lynn what time is your fasting time before op? I know ur op around 8.30am.

Mschar don't sad it's not your choice too. I'm sure your girl will understand. On the bright side u may b able to go jay concert.

I eating durians tonight Haha tomorrow burp in office meeting let everyone smell hehehe!

Monday blues coming for me :(

Mschar, week 31 plus already very fast one.. jia you..
Buddy, if I am not wrong is 12am start to fast. Totally no food and water same like glucose test. But at least mine is early in the morning not too bad. That time my glucose test wait till like 1pm then can eat. Not too sure about this. Hopefully yours will be morning too then no need to wait till afternoon. Tomorrow shall be 8 more days for me and 7 more days for you. Getting nearer and nearer.. You got bring camera? my dh said if he cut the cord he will be scare omg. You got check with your dh if he ok to cut?

My dh scare too he say don't know never cut before so he also don't know how he will react. He got to cut twice haha. Yalor I also hope my op time is morning at least can recover faster.

Yes going to bring camera on that day of delivery but don't know got time take a lot shot or only allow one family pic inside op room.

Good morning everyone. Is Monday the blue day. Those who are still working 2 more days to public holiday. Jia you!
I am awake and don't think I can go back to sleep again. Suddenly realise I like got many things have not washed. Maybe today shall be the laundry day as in wash teddy bear, sofa pillow and etc. Sigh don't know if I can change bedsheet.
I have packed my photoshoot clothing. Haha will be taking newborn photos with baby within 10 days after birth.

Good morning bud, I'm awake too. Today I cannot late for work cause got "VIP" in meeting with our office so must wake to prepare. Yawn!

Ur newborn photoshot is with chubby feet right? 10days old is very fast. Means after u discharge hospital another 7days is photoshot. I haven't settled mine heehee. Shall call when birth see who ready can take.

U better don't move so much even at home. Exactly a week to meeting Twinnies! Let's endure together!

Haha I am planning to take with chubby feet and one more maybe walk a dog studio or studio memories.
Wah.. You better try to see if you can go back and rest after your meeting with 'VIP', aiyoo tell your boss you are giving birth in 7 days time. Give you a break already. I am working from home but a lot of things I just pass to my whoever covering or my boss himself. Otherwise if suddenly need to go delivery how leh.
Good morning to the rest. What is your program today?

Last edited:
What a quiet day today?? Is everyone busy with the Monday Blue hehe..
I just finished washing so many things and tomorrow shall wash another batch of items. I have already set up my playpen next to my bed, see already very heart warming of the cute cute stuff inside the playpen hehe..
Oh those who are SHAm what you all normally do at home?? Lynn is feeling so boring at home..

Back