(2014) ivf mummies support group

i bought a confinm recipe from popular with english n chinese insructions n also which week that dish can b taken.. hav not read in depth yet..

Ete not too sure when doc will check most probably week 36. For my case is different as I have tummy pain so doc actually check earlier since week 33.
Joy, thanks for the recommendation. But too bad I can't go out and see the book. Then my dh very blur type cannot ask him to buy so I think my mum mum will just use her way to cook.
Tonight I am seeing beanie again. Wondering how much she has grow at week 36.

Heh... looking forward to this Saturday, going for gynea visit!

one question - how do you determine the nipple size so that you get the appropriate size for breast pump? any idea? think different brands come in different sizes.

I ever asked this question when buying the pump at the fair. All pump fits to all boobs.

haha... let me pull out the article tonight that I read sometime back. It shows the size is not appropriate if it requires to squeeze through and rubbing against the funnel or leaving too much space in between.

busy at work today for me...sweat! ok I think ete refer to the funnel. like for medela I know they come in s,m,l and even xl funnel. I also don't know what size to get but the size that comes with the pump I think is M. I got extra L just in case. like lynncandy I got to buy standby 1st cause if not dh sure don't know where to get and what to get so better I get standby myself.

I didn sleep well also everytime when I lie on bed, my tummy start to itch here and there and legs also itch here and there. don't know isit the water rentention in legs cause it to expand that's why skin stretching and resulted in itch. tummy also but doesn't seems to be growing. at times is 42 inch 1 inch bigger than previous but I guess its due to babies position inside. every night waking to pee is hazardous for me, my feet super painful. but when morning comes I bath already my feet seems to get better. walk can still feel pain but not as painful compare to night time waking up walking to toilet.

weekend I shall get dh to fix car seat cause I now also trying to reduce driving already so wont be fetching anyone in my car already.

Wah buddy at home still so busy. If go delivery then how? Sigh I also keep waking up to pee at night, my skin do itch a bit I think it's the stretching. Then tummy turn here and there sleep also like hard to find a good position feeling comfortable. My beanie keeps on waking up only I sleep upwards then she can sleep. She can sleep but I can't sleep by sleeping upwards. Then I Try sleeping back down as in lie flat one side then she will start kicking again like not comfortable in her sleeping and wants me to sleep upwards. Goodness. . Whole night like this ding ding dong dong need to pee sian..
My mum coming to visit me yeah got better food like yong toufu.. At least better than ration haha.

Ete not too sure when doc will check most probably week 36. For my case is different as I have tummy pain so doc actually check earlier since week 33.
Joy, thanks for the recommendation. But too bad I can't go out and see the book. Then my dh very blur type cannot ask him to buy so I think my mum mum will just use her way to cook.
Tonight I am seeing beanie again. Wondering how much she has grow at week 36.

@LynnCandy, can email u the Confinement recipes that I had gathered if you like. Pm me your email address so that I can send to u.

Nope I went office today...next Monday I got dept meeting must attend. My last official meeting. Going be a long Monday for me...hope Monday onwards I don't have to go work already. Tue deepavali and eve I got meeting :(

Opps yes mix up!I want holiday!!!! Don't want to work!!! Today felt great pressure from my stomach. Like going lower already...hope can last till 27 oct.

Buddy, try to rest more if you can. We need to last the days to come. I am going to see doc later. So far rest at home really helps a lot.

Ah thid the size fit I was talking about

Attachments

• 1413467715346.jpg
    1413467715346.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 154
ete-nice reference..

lynn-hows ur doc visit? any plans?

does this looks like good deal? robinsons member sale...

Attachments

• 1413470710361.jpg
    1413470710361.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 173
Thanks ete.
Joy, seems quite ok deal only I think baby fair like better.
Btw ladies I just finished my review. Wah still so many patients at the clinic think doc got to work till very late.
My beanie is 2.6 to 2.7 only at week 36. I only got 11 more days to eat until at least 3kg. Confirm timing of delivery everything already. Mine is morning on 28 oct. No food and water the night before. Actually just now wanted to change hospital to mount A.

Thanks ete.
Joy, seems quite ok deal only I think baby fair like better.
Btw ladies I just finished my review. Wah still so many patients at the clinic think doc got to work till very late.
My beanie is 2.6 to 2.7 only at week 36. I only got 11 more days to eat until at least 3kg. Confirm timing of delivery everything already. Mine is morning on 28 oct. No food and water the night before. Actually just now wanted to change hospital to mount A.
Lynn, why do you want to change to Mt A?

Review shows mount A service very good and cheaper than tmc, but then again as my doc is from tmc he said if need any help he got his colleagues as standby. So in the end I stick back to tmc. He also can deliver at Mount A as well.
I must try to whack more food. 11 Days for me to feed my beanie to at least 3kg.. Of course I must still eat healthy.

Bud decided on csec cause csec need to fast before that. It's consider operation. Nevermind I'm sure tmc not that bad too. Just concentrate to eat more now and gain more weight. Last week to go bud. So yesterday your doc check dilated didn go worse? Now still must eat medicine everyday? So excited for u too.

Ete bb come out heavier easier to take care. Not as fragile as lighter bb. So if can better to have a chubby bb at least in terms of carry and development think also easier. But then again not to worry if lower than 3. As long as it's above 2kg I guess a lot complications is reduced. I'm wondering what's my weight of babies now..too bad only next Friday then I will know.

Review shows mount A service very good and cheaper than tmc, but then again as my doc is from tmc he said if need any help he got his colleagues as standby. So in the end I stick back to tmc. He also can deliver at Mount A as well.
I must try to whack more food. 11 Days for me to feed my beanie to at least 3kg.. Of course I must still eat healthy.
Lynn, I actually came across a post in another thread of a mum complaining about Mt A's delivery process and service. She has 3 children. Both #1 & #2 were delivered at KKH as her gynae was practising in KKH back then. But her #3 got to be delivered at Mt A because her gynae went into private practice. She compared both hospitals and concluded that Mt A was worse off due to the lack of manpower, thus compromising the service quality.

But I think it varies in individual's experience with the respective hospitals.

Good morning everyone. I just woke up at 12pm ++ haha.. I only slept 2 hours the day before and yesterday to morning only like 4 hours+, so after preparing breakfast for dh, I went back to sleep.
My poor beanie, the night before also like me only sleep very little and yesterday throughout ctg she was sleeping. Haha and we got to wake her up by shaking my tummy for almost 10 times.
I am currently still on medication to maintenance my contraction, yesterday never check for dilation as I am alright in a way these 2 days no more menses cramp think the medication works for me.

Ete, I think better to have at least 3kg when baby is out so that it will be easier to handle?
Joy, I am going for csec fully awake.
Faithfully, thanks for the note at least I feel better by just sticking to deliver at TMC. Saw Oct forum a number of bad reviews on TMC. Well I think what I want is just a smooth delivery and my doc can get more help there with his colleagues should there be a need of standby.
Buddy, at home working??

tat's good lynn, 10days to é grand meetin!! i think as long we r firm, lik ask how long is é wait expected etc... hav 2b firm everywhere..

mt a is indeed older.. esp é delivery ward.. é rest lik maternity ward n service should b ok...

i heard a lot of good review of tmc too...

my gyne dun favour mt a.. but we r tryin 2not let it sway us...

Hahahah! my gynae is the opposite. used to deliver in other hospitals. now he only delivers at Mt A.

and I finally got my reminder for kkh appt. It is really on 21 Oct. Hahaha! I wonder why they schedule me 1 week later than kitkats. Cos we used to have same appt every time. So weird.

Anyway whichever hospital, we just hope for smooth and good delivery and a wonderful experience with the hospital!!!!

Ya hor circle, y ur appt date is later this time? I didn't see u on tues n tot u decided to skip the appt. so the coming appt with dr tan r u still going?

Lynn & iwantahealthybaby , so good can see ur princesses soon. I can't wait to see my boy but at the same time also worry too early to give birth. Keke. How I wish I have a confirm date to look forward to...

Hahah! I also dunno why it is later. During the 16 sept appt, I was hoping to get a sign to confirm kkh as the delivery place. Like checking on amniotic fluid or other info or even closer appt cos we are in 3rd trimester.

But I didn't get any signs. even appt date also so long. maybe meant to be... hahaha!

most poss I won't go on Tues. me got to attend course at work. Some procurement thing. very important cos I am clueless about the whole gebiz system and processes.

Kitkats, I know what u mean about wanting to see yet stay in tummy longer is better yet dunno when. Hahaha!

nowadays I can feel the pressure. Sometimes it is like wanna poo feeling. Like the bottom just super congested

Kitkats, Circle and faithfully. Hang on there. I think you all are just 1 week after us right? So very fast also. .
I am actually feeling very scare don't know how it will be like during labor. Then when baby is out I will really miss the kicks. And I am going to be a mum mum soon.

I'm equally excited too...will only know next Friday what time my csec will be. I also got the mix feelings. Excited yet worried yet scared afterall no undergo operation before.

Buddy, they have already given me the timing of csec then what time check-in hospital and when is the epi and etc. So you will know yours this coming Friday. If not must check it out. Did they asked you to sign a form on some risks factor?
Oh man it is coming so near. Shall I drink I coconut tomorrow?
I think ete is same period as kitkats, Circle and faithfully. Joy should be same as cheery and sumiko group.

So what time u need to check in on 28 and what time csec? I cannot wait to get all info soon. But must wait till next fri then will know after seeing gynae.

Check-in at 7am. Then they will put epi and about 8.30am in the op theatre. Doc say delivery with sewing and etc about 45 mins to an hour will be done.
I will bring my dslr camera in haha.. I am wondering can we still wear our jewellery?
The rest of the ladies tomorrow is weekend going anywhere. Btw did you all get water grin for baby?

Oic Thanks kitkats. Oh you all should finished up your shopping list soon as you all are just one week plus after us. Jia you! !
Joy, very fast one. Blink eyes will reach. You should be almost there after our confinement..

Wow sumiko, long time no see. So school holiday soon?
Another 4 weeks to school hols.. am approaching 32 weeks next week. At the same time, looking forward to all your updates.. ;) jiayou mommies!!
Gonna have my unisim exams at my 35th & 36th week.. keep telling my boy to wait till after my exams.. :rolleyes:

Whao sumiko your exam at week 36 of pregnancy I salute u. Hope bb cooperate be good don't add pressure on u. Let u concentrate on exams 1st.

Bud your one like very fast check in soon everything done. I doubt kkh will be that fast! Anyway yes no jewellery, no contact lens, no application of any lotion or cream or perfume on the day of surgery. Just bath and go admit yourself clean clean :)

Everyone is busy preparing for arrival of lil ones. We finally come to this stage :) seriously a good 9mths at least!

It's nice to meet all of u all here. We accompany each other and comfort each other in some form or another. We are becoming mummies soon!

Dolly so long no see u here too. Hope u doing fine.

Oh by the way any of u all know our receipts per visit to gynae can claim Isit? But let's say I deliver kkh those I see in pte clinic outside can submit as well?

Another 4 weeks to school hols.. am approaching 32 weeks next week. At the same time, looking forward to all your updates.. ;) jiayou mommies!!
Gonna have my unisim exams at my 35th & 36th week.. keep telling my boy to wait till after my exams.. :rolleyes:
Wa.. Like that very stress hor... Jia you !!

Sumiko, got to talk to your baby on your exam. They will listen one.
Buddy, for the receipts there is a cap to be claimed. Like I know mine under thomson is $450 Max only. Not too sure about Kkh you got to check with them. After this journey we still got post natal period to engage one another. That one also not easy haha.

only $450 max then I think I can don't bother taking other pte clinic receipts cause my kkh alone confirm hit $450 liao. I heard from the registration nurse that time is only base on consultation amount. but my per consultation already $90-100 basic.

i really hope i got time to come in after birth hope handling 2 of the girls is not difficult. i will try to find time here still :) how i wish i can bring forward my doc aptm. like so many ??? in my mind.

circles i also feel very heavy and pressure down there. but i don't think my babies are engaged yet. but just feel so swollen already.

kitkats soon you can meet your prince too. getting all excited all of us here. i just realise i didn tour kkh delivery suite and ward. any idea where the ward is for a1? isit the same as delivery suite that blk?

circles i also feel very heavy and pressure down there. but i don't think my babies are engaged yet. but just feel so swollen already.

kitkats soon you can meet your prince too. getting all excited all of us here. i just realise i didn tour kkh delivery suite and ward. any idea where the ward is for a1? isit the same as delivery suite that blk?

I'm feeling heavy and more pressure at lower too. Today found out bb is engaged :)

I'm feeling heavy and more pressure at lower too. Today found out bb is engaged :)
Oh then delivery is near near liaoz. me just went gynae too. beanie is 2.1kg at 35w. Hahaha! doc keep saying small is good. Likely 2.7kg at edd date.

baby is low but not engaged. try not to walk too much and aim for delivery after 37w.

got my admission paper today. Also submitted my pre - admission already. so all ready liaoz...

Back