(2014) ivf mummies support group

iwahb-i m awake! i will buy è korean type, can dry n sterlise.. in fact i jus cam back from a standin event.. i really canot stand long now, lower back ache.. not suan..

so glad 2b hm n put feet up on pillow...

anythg u dun feel right jus go 24h straight n check...

I am awake since 2am :( .. buddy I also will be paranoid as I don't really feel baby moving much. Actually baby does move just that we might be too concentrated at work and did not realise it. When you go back home slowly see can feel them.
I am very awake now sob sob.. Anyone is like me? ?
Tomorrow is sat already and I am going dental.

Hello ladies...my #1 natural delivery (bb head in birth canal)...#2 emergency c-sec delivery...thumbs up for kkh service, staff, etc...they r friendly n helpful during my 4d3n stay in kkh ans my queries, bf, etc...even for my bb in nicu wards...

Good morning ladies. Simplegirlnextdoor, i think if didn push into operating theatre try natural they won't charge u double if after that go csec. Usually at delivery waiting there they will finalise natural or csec.

Joy meme hehe yesterday I sleep after finishing my MSG.

Lynn go dental checkup or? Ya paranoid like mad yesterday hope tdy can feel more of them.

Breakfast time at mac with dh.
ImageUploadedByForum1409964243.668372.jpg

I am at dental now doing scaling and polishing haha. Wow nice breakfast. I had mee hoon soup at the market. Btw kitkats and others attending wedding, I still have not bought my dress. That time bought from asos sold out. Later might go vivo to see.

I already attended like 3 weddings since preggy haha. 1st is just when I realise preggy so can wear usual clothes. 2nd is from asos a normal black dress. Last is from retail
Shop not maternity wear but I bought xl size the cutting super big. I don't think I will get more clothes already think stomach more or less this size already. I think once the tummy grow pop out more or less shouldn grow and grow right? I'm at waist 41inch for 2 weeks already.

I bought a sleeveless black short dress for my bro wedding. Normal type. Book a makeup artist to do hair n makeup that day. Hopefully with the makeup will be more formal looking. Bought a bling bling pink shoes last month, but cannot wear already. My feet has grow fat... :/
Jus went to measure my waist out of curiosity , 39 inch.

I am going vivo to buy shoes and dress. As I am a heel person after bfp I only get those cheap flats from cotton on. But wedding so better get a nicer one. Kitkats har will our feet grow. Then how huh month end wear if I buy today don't know can wear a not. I understand just before full term will have water retention. I am so far so good.
Buddy my waist also like there already. Never grow that bigger as of now. Headache leh if don't buy now but month end very tired already to shop.
I can't buy Black dress as hong konger very particular. So think may go and find other color. Black is the most easy to match and buy and can look slimmer haha.
Circle, got work today?
Faithfullyyours don't know why walk a dog studio till now still have not reply my email.

Ya shoe size will increase if water rentention. So far my feet no increase. Touch wood! Then my stomach very small budd, my two bb inside same width as yrs :( hope their wt is gd.

Kitkats enjoy yr shopping at hypermart, hope u manage to get gd deal.

Circle and dolly busy with what now?

I'm doing facial now. Still thinking can schedule next mth do a last facial before birth anot. But I wonder the squeezing (pain) will have effect on beanies anot. Just now squeeze my face quite pain can feel my beanies moving inside.

Maybe u can try maternity exchange for wedding dress lynncandy.

I don't know about KKH but Dr Lawrence Ang did mention to me that if we try natural and it fails and needs to go into c-sect, we have to pay for both. Natural about $2000 and c-sect about $1000 cash after medisave for A1 ward in TMC.

If we choose c-sect right from the beginning, it's about $2000 cash after medisave for a 2 bedded ward.

There is no 4 bedded ward in TMC. So if we choose 4 bedded, we will be auto upgraded to 2 bedded. If we choose a normal single bedded ward and if they run of out of those wards, they will auto upgrade us to the suite type.

Dr Ang told me if I want to deliver at Mount Alvernia, I can forget about booking single bedded ward because there are only like 10 such rooms. If they are fully booked, then that's it. Then we have to choose a 2 bedded one instead.

I hope I can understand more about the costing next tue from my gynae in kkh. But guess she tell me to enquire with the nurse. Haha. I wonder kkh after csec will give us binder anot. As In sell us. I think Thomson have. Those support tummy one.

Iwantahealthybaby, i saw the abdominal binder at kkh pharmacy. Price depends on the size bigger the size the more expensive.

Attachments

• 1409982524290.jpg
    1409982524290.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 154
Thanks cheerywalnuts got the info. Haha bigger size more material used so more ex haha. So this is the binder that is good for after csec right?

I am not sure. The counter staff told me get it only after deliver. If i dun rem wrongly price is from 40 plus to 90plus base on the size chart.

Seriously it's a big price jump. I got another brand one from mothercare but not sure if that one suitable for after csec, that one curve in such a way it doesn't really cover the tummy area. It like support the below tummy area but they state gd for after birth.

Faithfullyyours, that's why I am choosing tmc instead of mount A as they also told me about the same thing of the bed.
Then tmc single if no more room can give us free suite haha. If you go for Dr Ang at least is delivered by him. . If kkh then standby Dr will deliver for you and your Doctor will come in later for the delivery if they are avaliable.
Dr Ang is very well known doctor and voted by many as one of the best gynae.
Cheery, I saw your msg too late.. Don't know habourfront mothercare opening and I never go :(.. I cannot find any dress or shoes today jia lat.. How leh.. aiyoo.. Think maybe need to go somewhere to sort for it.

Hey hey! Busy day for me! Woke up and went to supermarket cos gonna have steamboat gathering at my house.

Oh no... i didn't know mt a only has 10 single room. Sobbies. I want my hubby with me leh. Now I totally sound like a spoilt kid. Hahaha!

Just now went toilet to pee. Suddenly see 2 red drops of blood. Totally scared the hell out of me man. But I think it is cos my a**hole is bleeding. I usually wear dress. Today wore short so poss abrasion then result in bleeding.

Circle, that time mine was also external bleed then also scare like hell. But I have a few friends have birth at Mount a also manage to get single bed. So it depends.

I am having dinner at Astons now. I was busy shopping at Baby Hyperstore. Bought a Maxi Cosi bassinet and Quinny stroller for $599. Think it's more worth it than just buying a car seat. The bassinet is for newborn to about 9 months and stroller is for newborn to 4 years old. The Maxi Cosi bassinet can be attached to the Quinny stroller. Also bought 2 bed linen sets at $99 each. After 9 months, then we will scout for another car seat for baby. Satisfied! :)

Faithfullyyours, it a good deal for both items at $599. Is it a must to get both to have this price? may I know the price for the quinny stroller itself? I m interested in quinny but the price very steep..

I see hypermart always got discount for quinny. If it's older model discount even more. For me my car seat I straight away get from newborn to 4yrs above type those can switch front and back layout in car one. I won't be fixing them to the stroller so just get those once and for all car seat. Cheaper too. Today is a busy long day for me. Out since 8am. Just got home only. Went town to shop and walk. Bought a electronic nasal applicator for bb from Robinson. Today town super crowded don't know Isit I too long no go walk already. I miss Aston. Maybe I should arrange a dinner with dh there soon.

Circle how yr steamboat dinner. I love steamboat. Lucky u manage to figure out the red come from the back passage not front :) today my thighs in btw also itch a lot. The abrasions not completely heal now the skin still abit rough :(

Tomorrow I going pedicure. Got to wake up early also cause aptm make 1st slot.

Faithfullyyours, it a good deal for both items at $599. Is it a must to get both to have this price? may I know the price for the quinny stroller itself? I m interested in quinny but the price very steep..
Basically at hyperstore, as long as you don't buy this year's collections and colours, the price is greatly reduced. The bassinet that I bought is solid red and it's from last year's collection. The Quinny stroller is zapp xtra and is solid black, also last year's collection. Zapp xtra allows the seat to be forward and reverse facing. Maxi Cosi and Quinny are same company. So any Maxi Cosi bassinet can be attached to Quinny stroller. The Quinny stroller costs $399 and the promotion is if we buy a stroller, we can buy a bassinet at $200.

Initially I was interested in the Maxi Cosi car seat from 0 to 4 years old. The cost is about $599. After finding out more, think the promotional deal is quite worth it. I've always liked bassinet stroller. Looks more Parisans. Haha! Just that baby can outgrow it quite fast.

Last edited:
Wow shop till drop ladies? Today I eat till super full. Ate mooncakes and dinner feast goodness. I eat non stop today as my mum cook and cook. Aiyoo..
Just got back home and started my laundry. Think tonight I will sleep late. Also good la as I can wake up like 1am and only get back to sleep like 4am. It has been like this for a couple of days already omg.
I still have not got my stroller.. now more important is the wedding dress. Aiyoo still can't find any nice dress to fit my body shape.

Just get ALine dress budd. Yes hypermart keep stock a lot old models in fact some old models just the colors different. The function is same as new so I don't mind paying less for an older model with same features. My peg perego strollers also older model is cheaper than latest model by almost 200bucks and for me since I get two it's a big savings. Tomorrow my laundry day. I just kept my dry clothes in.

Anyway u girls here all going for natural birth hor? Today my facial lady told me about the 2 months of lunar sept say the 2nd sept lunar month not good. The 1st sept lunar one is the right one so if give birth then still ok. Then even ask me since I going csec go chose date. Open before the 2nd lunar sept step in. Did a calculation if must before that date means I must open my tummy latest 23rd oct (37 weeks). I also don't know why she say 2nd lunar sept no good. She also hear from people. So now I got another headache should I let Twinnies ownself decide when to pop or wait as long as possible so they can grow better inside or operate cause of "good" dates. Mmmm....but I ownself actually prefer them to pop when they ready.

Hmm.. will try to search for a dress.
I also heard about lunar 9th month not good. But what to do cannot just let beanie out if beanie is not ready.. I want beanie to grow more before coming out. Fate is fate so bo bian. I think should not be a problem as nearly all of us will give birth during lunar 9th month :).
Finally finish my laundry. Tomorrow will wash toilet, vacuum and mop the floor.
Anyone feeling tired. Actually I am still alright even in 3rd trimester. Maybe it will only come in a few weeks time? Tonight I hope I can sleep throughout the night. .

Iwantahealthybaby, just let nature takes its course. Others also ask me to choose date and c sect and give baby a good start but I believe God has His own plan for baby. He creates her and will decide when is the best time for her to arrive to see the world. Since my pregnancy cannot be a natural one, I do hope my delivery can be as natural as possible. :)

I will let god decide when baby should pop. If baby come out too early also dangerous. I think healthy baby is more important than a good date.

i m thinkin if bb is mature n big enough, juz induce n deliver.. i heard 2many horror stories of babies dying inside womb jus b4 birth... still 2early, my doc is quite opinioned on wat to and not to try.. i shall ask n see how it goes nearer.. ivf babies too precious 2tak chance..

to me date n time doesn't matters, if fate isn't destinated 4bb 2come at specific date n time, makin it happen via man-made methods might cause worst outcome...

i jus try 2stick with most medically sound method...

Thanks ladies...I agree with u all. Actually I heard about the lunar 9mth thing just that I didn go and bother then only recently more and more people ask me don't deliver in the lunar 9mth. Ask me chose date and csec before that. Then it makes me wonder. But I always have this in mind let Twinnies 10mths pregnany smooth smooth and stay inside as long as possible to be healthy. They have not fail me so far so I believe they will know when to pop when ready. Yesterday I told my dh what people say about the lunar 9mth and his reply is what is a good date when Twinnies come out undeveloped and underweight need go nicu ward haha. He say let them chose when to pop it's their birth date they have a choice. So funny his reply. Anyway my decision is still clear I will only csec when doc say it's ready or when Twinnies decided to pop themselves. I seriously prefer a chubby healthier bb than a gd date too. Thanks again for all you ladies view on this also at least I know I'm not alone thinking this way :)

I'm going to get my butt moving and wash up. After that heading out for pedicure session. Lunch will be settling with my parents. Dinner then acc dh. Feel like watching movie but like not much nice show lately.

Morning everyone. Iwantahealthybaby, think best is check with doc on the delivery if need to csec come out then let it out. If like my friend waterbag burst when she goes in hospital she csec out.
I getting more and more warm everyday Is it me or the weather huh ladies?
Sumiko should be coming in forum this week as it is school holiday. Hope to hear from her soon and her cooking.
Dolly, long time no hear from you. Busy?

Hello ladies!!! I'm back! Yes it's the Sept sch hols now. Been really busy with work & unisim assignment. Had been popping in to read some posts silently. Some updates here: I'm in my week 25, gg for glucose test at week 27. Bb is from blue team. I'm gg to start clearing wardrobe for bb's stuff this week. Colleague, neighbour and relatives are alrd passing me their bb's clothes.
Take good care everyone! Jiayou jiayou!! :)

Thanks cheerywalnuts for the info. Ya I will stick to my initial plan, csec when doc deems best for my Twinnies or when Twinnies want to pop. Won't go c date to bring them
Out early. My dad also feels let them
Out naturally or let doc decide so best for bb. Since my old folks also not pantang I will not listen to others hehe.

Sumiko welcome back...yes was still thinking next week holiday u should be more free. Congrats on ur theme blue. My glucose test is only next week which is week 31 haha.

I am really counting down to seeing Twinnies...seems so near yet so far..

Starting my pedi now..hope the few mins leg massage is good...so so miss foot reflexology.

Hey ladies, I know I should have taken notes when you gals were discussing about the confinement shampoo and shower foam. Can I ask where to buy? Also does that mean if we use this shampoo and shower foam, we need not buy herbs from TCM to boil and use the herbs water to bathe? If we use the shampoo and shower foam, does that mean we can bath everyday?

Faithfullyours I bought the shower gel and I just intend to use that to bath. And yes I will bath daily. I will not buy herbs from TCM to boil cause I think no time too. I heard from the famous mrs Wong that bathing during confinement is absolute fine probably we can take extra precaution by drying our body well after that. Personal hygiene afterall. I cannot imagine not bathing especially my hair for 2days. Will be oily to the max which will In turn spread to my face, omg.

Faithfullyyours: http://www.ansinbiocare.com/retail_outlets_零售商
Call before going as always out of stock.
Oh for me I plan to buy the herbs and boil. Then when I want to wash hand I will use that water and same goes to shower instead of water. That's for me la.. I want to do a very very discipline confinement to restore my health as before bfp my health is really bad.
Sumiko, welcome back wow you are blue theme. Got do any cooking or baking ma?
Buddy, very fast can see beanies already. 2 days More. .. I also want to see my beanie soon haha appointment suppose to be 18 but dh change to 22..

I wonder when will my next visit to see gynae after tue. so far no more dates to see her. wonder if she will schedule me 3weeks apart or closer like 2 weeks already. I not been eating multi vit as run out of it already for close to 1wk plus. every month I see her once I get 1 bottle but this time round the duration to see her seems longer. I very sleepy want to take a nap yet I feel so waste of time. just use magic clean wipe to clean floor so black lo. I ask dh to vacuum floor tue since he on leave to acc me hospital. so far I don't feel extremely hot or sweaty yet. me still like before bfp except for growing stomach. dh say I am a pig before bfp and still is a pig during pregnancy cause just keep eating. hahaha

whats for dinner ladies. tomorrow come mon already I can see the BLUES......tue feel like taking whole day off but I think got things to do in office and since my checkup is morning I guess even dread also by noon should be ready. mon midnight must fast already and hope the glucose drink I wont vomit.

Buddy, the appointment should be 2 weeks once already after week 32 and when reach week 36 will be weekly. This is what the nurses said to me. I think you better check. Wah tue you taking the sugar water. Jia you. . So the result is straight away know or next review? Better check with doc. Write down and remember to ask doc all the questions. Also check with her how is she going to do the delivery for you or by standby doc.

Yes buddy. Thanks for the q&a. Ya I think I need to start asking my gynae. I peifu those natural birth yet no epidural. Salutes! I am waiting for dh to wake then go dinner. Wonder what time he will wake. But I also not hungry yet cause I eat at 3pm haha. Next week I am at 31 so probably she will fix me see her in 3 weeks time after tue. Shall see how it goes.

Buddy wah so late your dh still sleeping. If is me I cannot sleep so late as wait later I can't sleep. Oh btw are you eating fish oil and calcium?
Ete, I wanted to try without epidural but dh said wait if I too pain then how.. Will be too late to take. So he just tell me to take.

he is finally awake and sitting beside me on the sofa while I type this msg on the forum lol. I stop extra fish oil already cause the multi vitamin GANILLA suppose to have fish oil contents. I finish those "extra" medicine my Thomson doc give me as I stop visiting him also. so now I am only on the multi vit GANILLA (which I finish) and aspirin and calcium pills. previously my Thomson gynae gave me nitrefede I think that one is to help prevent contractions but I finish already and since no go back to him also no take prescribition. maybe will ask june tan see she feel need me to eat extra anot.

I had quite a high pain threshold but too bad I most likely going straight for csec so wont be able to feel the natural birth feel.

Iwantahealthybaby, try not to stop taking the prenatal vitamins after u finish ur supply. Can always walk in to kkh pharmacy counter to get. Just tell them how many bottles u want.
Especially in 3rd tri the fish oils are important for the bbs brain development.

Argh I lazy to purposely go back to buy the multi vitamin. Another two days to seeing June guess will resume by then only. Hope this 1-2weeks of no multi vit my Twinnies are fine. I m having dinner now. Eating fish slice Beehoon soup with milk plus lots of chilli padi. Still love chilli padi.

Back