(2014) ivf mummies support group

Circle, can pm me ur hp number? We will add u into chat group But b prepared w the tremendous chat msg per day... u gona off ur notification.. they can chat fm bb, sex, in laws to anything... all ranting inside...

Hahaha whatsapp draining to hp batt. I used to have a grp chat on whatsapp totally cannot catch up. I cannot off notification also cause still got important chat grp around.

Me this morn wake up busy busy with dh. Fix bb cot, vacuum house, fix this and pack that. Now at least room is full but seems more space saving. Satisfied. Now waiting dh finish bathing will then head out for lunch and dinner tonight. Might need to go ikea refund items as not of use. Shall see got time anot.

Iwantahealthybaby, so your baby's room is also ready? My playpen at my house still not fixed as still left at my parent's house. But the rest all done already including my hospital bag, I even put 2 bottles of chicken of essence next to the bag if delivery that day drink before going hospital haha. What a kiasu me.

Morning morning. Me out walking about in daiso. Hahaha!

What apps part.. see what I can do la. Hahaha! Maybe turn to silent or something. I think most of the time, we won't be able to keep track of the conversation. Hahaha!

Anyone planning to go to the baby fair next weekend? But I think of the crowd then wanna faint.

Think there is another one in early Oct.

And I can can load my house after mid Oct. Cos my US bro and wife coming to stay for honeymoon. So gonna have 7 adults in the house. Which is why I am not buying much except some clothes and I also can't set up the baby room yet.

Whao circle very big family hehe. I going to the bb fair talk next sat. Talk about breast feeding. As for fair shall go and see can squeeze in anot since already there. Hope parking not difficult.

Ya lynncandy my bb room almost done. Now waiting for ceiling fan end of aug to be done. Haven't pack my hospital bag still not sure what to pack. Drink chicken essence before delivery can fasten process? I thought people drink after delivery.

I just had duck porridge for lunch and drink avocado juice. Yesterday my facial lady told me I didn put on weight. She say my arms and legs still look same as before. I told her I hope so even at trim 3 she say during her pregnancy she gain a lot to arms and legs and all her weight gain goes to her not the baby cause bb didn come out heavy. I hope my 11kg weight gain so far really all goes to babies tue shall ask sonographer about their weight.

Just now dh press my tummy abit and he kana shock by the reactions beanies gave. Hahaha I can feel it too. Beanies give a very big push back too. So funny and dh keep smiling and laughing. Now when I touch tummy I can feel certain part very hard and when I press gently on hard part usually I get a reaction from them. Ladies u can try pressing the hard part.

Circle, for us we need to standby by mid of Oct as we might be ready to pop. So now must kiasu already. I am going for the fair next Friday. Hehe daiso see if you find the decal.
Iwantahealthybaby, my dh also kenna the reaction by beanie before. beanie give a hard push at the tummy.
I am sleeping and sleeping now. Hope can recover as tomorrow got to work.

Icic.. no lah. my parents and youngest bro stay with me and hubby until after confinement. So already 5 full size adults. Then US bro and wife coming for honey so total 7 adults in a hdb flat. All the rooms are gonna be filled.

Parents one room, US bro and wife 1 room, me and hubby 1 room. My youngest bro gonna squeeze in my make - up room which is going to be the baby nursery. So only after mid Oct then I can set up the nursery! Hahaha!

Dolly gal and circle, thanks so much for the replies! I feel
More assured after seeing yr replies. Jus have to pray can see sac, yolk and fetal pole in my first scan. Still another 10 days.... Hoping for the best....

Hi experienced mommies,

Any mommies from KKH went for 2nd beta test to check if it is increasing every 48 hrs? Is this necessary for reassurance? Or just patiently wait for scan?

Hi experienced mommies,

Any mommies from KKH went for 2nd beta test to check if it is increasing every 48 hrs? Is this necessary for reassurance? Or just patiently wait for scan?
For My case under pte ivf ctr, will require 2nd bt a week after the bfp bt. As for kkh, as long ur hcg readings is more than 250, it's not required to do 2nd bt.
U may request from kkh or go pte gynae to do bt if u want the assurance. To me if u have no cramps no spotting, no point stress urself gg thru all these assurance...

Hi experienced mommies,

I had a 2nd beta test because my first one was only 247.9. Missed the cut off of 250 by a bit. Went back 3 days later and it increased to 1015.1. But the very next day I was hospitalised due to spotting getting heavier. Then 1 day later they took my beta and it dropped to 802. 2 days later they took again and rose to 1592.

1 week after I was discharged, I went back for a scan. Saw the sac and yolk sac but no foetal pole detected. Went back again 5 days later and did another scan. Saw baby's heartbeat. :)

I just came back from JB. I booked my maternity and baby photoshoot packages with D'Enfant. The studio is very near to Woodlands Causeway.

My maternity photoshoot package costs RM988. It includes:
2 hours studio session
Husband may join in
3 outfit changes (own)
1 hairdo/makeup
1 16x10 album (14 prints 15 poses)
1 12x10 tabletop
CDR selected poses
FOC: (selected poses)
1 x 3 in 1 frame
1 x 4 in 1 frame
1 x Love frame

My baby photoshoot package costs RM899.
It includes:
2 hours studio session
Parents may join in (1-6 months)
3 outfit changes (costumes and accessories provided)
1 16x10 album (14 prints 15 poses)
1 5R tabletop
1 8R tabletop
CDR selected poses
FOC: (selected poses)
1 x 3 in 1 frame
1 x 4 in 1 frame
1 x Love frame

I realise by purchasing ala carte packages like this is cheaper. Total cost = RM1887. Their maternity and baby combo package is RM2488. Even though they are willing to give a further RM100 discount, 2 16x10 albums, 2 12x10 tabletops, FOC a 20x30 canvas frame but no FOC those 3 in 1, 4 in 1 & love frames, still this package doesn't seem very worth it.

Last edited:
Wah, cool cool! Hahaha! I used to go jb often before bfp. Now preggies, seldom go. Family also scared the roads bumpy. Or kanna jam then I wanna pee.

My concern is am I able to get baby's passport ready before her full month coz I really hope to capture her newborn look even though they give us a time frame of 1-6 month?

Just a sample of their works.

Attachments

• 1408280391054.jpg
    1408280391054.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 142
The photos look nice leh! Quite stylo!
I like their photography style. Natural lighting and they don't mind spending extra time just to capture the right expression. Though they put 2 hours on paper but they told us for baby, usually they take 1/2 day for the photoshoot, depending on how cooperative the baby is. They also mentioned that newborn look is more worth taking because they will grow out of that look very fast. If we want to capture those positions where the baby lies on her chest with her butt sticking out, newborn is the best time because their bones are still quite soft and they can make them to have that position. More than 1 month, usually a bit hard already.

Last edited:
I think no mAtter how tempting Msia pkg is I won't go in take pic. With two newborn sure difficult to handle. Probably settle in SG. Enjoy your maternity shots Faithfullyours sure very nice with the bump :)

Tomorrow work one day tue going to see beanies, so curious how much they grown at week 28. Congratulations to me n lynncandy starting trim 3. Some of my xxl top or dress also stretch to full already I am
Wondering if I should get more in case I nothing to wear in the next few weeks to come.

Going to bed soon tomorrow got to wake up early :( Monday blues!

What supplements do u all take after BFP? I'm now still taking conceive well gold from blackmores. Any good supplement to recommend?

I think no mAtter how tempting Msia pkg is I won't go in take pic. With two newborn sure difficult to handle. Probably settle in SG. Enjoy your maternity shots Faithfullyours sure very nice with the bump :)

Tomorrow work one day tue going to see beanies, so curious how much they grown at week 28. Congratulations to me n lynncandy starting trim 3. Some of my xxl top or dress also stretch to full already I am
Wondering if I should get more in case I nothing to wear in the next few weeks to come.

Going to bed soon tomorrow got to wake up early :( Monday blues!
Thanks! :) I'm taking my maternity shots at the end of Sep.

They can go to your house and take if you prefer. Just pay a surcharge of $180. :) But understand your concerns.

What supplements do u all take after BFP? I'm now still taking conceive well gold from blackmores. Any good supplement to recommend?
Folic acid for time being till u See ur gynae, they will further advise. But usually folic for first tri is enough

Morning! Today traffic quite clear! I woke up late at 8 am. Left house at 830am and reached work, parked by 910am! !!

But last night cannot sleep. Itchy itchy.... Haiz...

Tsf yes folic acid is usually good. Some gynae may give extra like aspirin depending on your previous history. Kkh only give me folic to eat. Not to worry all will be well. Just get ready for your 1st dating scan :)

Faithfullyours I see that's gd if they can come my house but the background and props they bring too? But I still need go JB book package right? Hehe

It's Monday i am actually early. Reach workplace already.
Yes you still need to go over and sign the package. They will bring the props to your house but limited.

Wow faithfullyyours, the price and the package looks good. Good for people staying at the North. I am staying far east so I will go for local photography. Just now saw another forum they say got this http://www.walkadogstudio.com/ only $280 for new born.

I also got itch already sian, mine is on my elbow joint there. Faint** how come like this.
A busy working day for me as I am out the whole day. I just went to see doc again as I cannot hear clearly now due to my sickness. Doc gave me nasal spray for my nose as my nose blocked until my ears cannot hear. My medicine cannot eat anymore as eat already still sick so no more medicine to eat already. Bo bian then got to use nasal spray. Doc say spray not that bad as compare to eat the medicine.

How is everyone today? So quiet because lynn is not around in the morning in this forum lol?

Hmm.. That time mine 1st appointment for glucose test also got to wait until noon then can eat. I think for your case sa ma sa ma. Lol.
Meaning take blood at 8.30am or 9am then drink the sugar carbonate water. Please don't vomit out the water must endure. Then 11am or so another blood test then wait a while think 11.30am you can start drinking water and eat. oh btw why I say don't vomit the water. Vomit meaning got to redo it on Another appointment.
The nurse told me got a number of ppl cannot take the water Vomit out. Aiya the water is like drinking 7up nothing scary. Just that after effect might have the want to puke feeling. Hmm.. But you take the test after seeing Dr June meaning you will only know the result next appointment? Wah.. meaning how many weeks already then know the result. We can give birth already leh by then.

Iwantahealthybaby, yours really super late. I see Nov forum the mummies also tested like during the period I tested. Even the result is out, still need doc to review the next step what to do. Hmmm... I think as long as got eat balance diet not too much very sweet stuff no problem. I see those nov mummies week 27 like 1.2kg, mine only 900g and if I fail my test should not be ma. They want to test glucose is they scare baby grow big very fast. Hmm... haha just be happy and eat happily is the best. Lol.
Faithfullyyours, if your doc never ask you to go then should be fine. Just monitor on sugar intake out check with your doc on the next visit.

Last edited:
My dinner was subway and crystal jade bun lol. My xl clothing like very tight already. Tummy getting bigger. I think just stick with the few maternity wear as don't want to spend money buying more already as Oct is reaching in 1 month plus time. So tempted to buy but must control control lol.
Iwantahealthybaby, check with you nasal spray is one side spray once or just spray once to either side of the nose will do? These few days block until can't sleep.
Dolly and the rest so quiet today? Tomorrow I kpo go and call the studio see newborn photography can be take like 1 month plus.

Lynncandy I just spray on the block side. And usually I only spray when block. No block no spray. But I practically spray every 5-10mins back then. Super congested. Thank god gone were the days.

Dr Tan did keep asking me if I have any family history of diabetes. I said no. Then he also never said anything already. Just that last visit, my glucose level was +1 but I told him before I went to see him, I drank a cup of hot honey lemon from Gong Cha. Then he said yeah it's like that.

Dr tan scheduled me for glucose test on week 30. But my mom got diabetics la. They know cos usually if parents got diabetes, the kids may be insulin resistance then end up with pcos. Which is me lor. So he says I must do glucose test

I think probably if your family don't have diabetes history, maybe No test required. My case, I told doc, when is the diabetes test Cox forum is talking about that, then he schedule one for me.

A good breakfast to start the day.
Wah iwantahealthybaby, I spray for both sides then saw your posting. Alamak just whack. Feel so much better after the spray.
Bb_hc, when is your next appointment? Doing glucose too?
Dolly haha I don't know wa is whatapps. I thought some new program.
Today will be a long day for me. Just eat a good breakfast first before heading to work. Yesterday rush like mad until I am so sick and worried for my beanie.
Lol 3rd trimester will become more lazy?

Attachments

• 1408406580435.jpg
    1408406580435.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Ladies, is it true that ivf babies would have tendency to deliver early? Wondering how early ... even for singleton

Ete not really true as I see many ivf mummies also deliver like full term.
Btw anyone still having constipation? Now I poo everyday think is eat more everyday already. Eat more poo more.

I don't poo everyday but confirm smoother hehe. I am getting ready for kkh adc now. No breakfast finish scan then go eat a good lunch.

I no hear ivf bb premmie early too I think up to individual ;)

Week 28 official :) hope all goes well...later update u all bb weight.

Today my eyes vision like blur blur think haven't fully awake!

Ladies, is it true that ivf babies would have tendency to deliver early? Wondering how early ... even for singleton
Not true. My friend who did IVF, didn't have any sign of labour at 40 weeks. No contraction, no labour pain. In the end, no choice. Doctor asked her to go for c sect with LA and her baby boy is very healthy and good. :)

Back