(2014) ivf mummies support group

Ya quiet most important. Later reach office go research again. Europac only one model from best denki?

Lynn r u feeling better tdy? It's Friday.

My weight is really increasing daily today take 67.8kg already but stomach still same width I wonder Isit inside still alot of room for them to grow.

Faithfullyours nice info :) heard if no dilute 10cm also will go csec right if doc find too long. Anyway I going straight for csec thou haven't discuss with my gynae in kkh how confident she is if I go natural.

Bought mac to work now going to chomp them down stomach.

Right now all 3 docs say cannot use any feminine soap. Just use water until it gets better.

Wah, the robinson sales look good leh. Not sure if I should buy a baby safe mattress. I got one from my friend la. I guess ok to use 2nd hand mattress right?

Did the gynae check for yeast with a urine test? I had some and all I needed was a tablet insert to clear it up.
I also try to was the area each time after I go to the toilet. Some toilets have a small water hose which u can use to clean up and dry with toilet paper .

Morning, it is friday today! I took my hubby's hand and put on tummy this morn to let him feel the kicks. He like no reaction leh. It wasnt very obvious kicks la, but can feel a bit of small heart beating feeling leh. But he didn't say anything or do anything. At least I didnt hear him snore suddenly... hahahah!

Me still working from home today, which is good. Seems to be able to clear more work without the phone calls and disturbances. Hubby going party again... so happening man. wanted to arrange mahjong with neighbours but end up short of 1 leg. Hahaha!

Circle, they did mentioned in the fb group, those interested leave comments. Initially full liao then they managed to get more seats so add me in few days back. I tik they have another separate gathering this sat at marche...
I saw a post quite some time back. Like it was planning for something before/during NDP, but those were the weekends that I was working back-to-back. So I never reply to the excel. Then I never see anything similar already leh. What is the post header, maybe I go search search and see see.

Did the gynae check for yeast with a urine test? I had some and all I needed was a tablet insert to clear it up.
I also try to was the area each time after I go to the toilet. Some toilets have a small water hose which u can use to clean up and dry with toilet paper .
All 3 docs all say no need to check. Didnt even see the area. Cos I don't have foul discharge. Discharge is ok, watery and clear as usual. So none felt a need to check anything. All same conclusion - rash cos of heat/hormones.

I also google somewhere that maybe don't wash with water too often also. cos strip away the recovery, best to keep it to 1-2 a day.

i read before too sometimes too much water will dry the area in turn make its more itchy so confusing huh to wash or not to wash. i am in office the rain is super heavy lucky i in office already. feeling full and bloated. actually feel sleepy today cause yesterday sleep late around 1+ and wake up 4+ with leg cramps lucky dh wake up to help me massage. this morning cramp quite bad even when he massage the cramp just come back. my dh also going happening tonight while i go happening with my friends haha. but i will end my session say by 12midnight while his only start after 12midnight.

Time really flies! Days left shown on the "I'm expecting" app indicates 98 days. I am feeling this sudden anxiety. Anyone feeling the same too?

Attachments

• 1408078712154.jpg
    1408078712154.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 114
I just open my I'm expecting apps and it shows 83 days. Today I walk around during lunch buy stuffs I can feel the pressure on my lower part there so worried suddenly will water bag burst. Choy! Choy! Choy!

Morning, I am going to get an extra air purifier for my master bedroom. Deciding on novita or sharp brand. Getting a novita $599 for my parents cover bigger area but for myself since only mbr thought get the $299 one. But still compare to sharp it's very ex haha. So going to do research again. Lynncandy u start using your sharp already right? So far how Isit? U can feel the difference or can hear much Noise coming out from the machine?

Anyone got novita one? Dolly your Europac one started using already?

Circle I at times don't wear panties to sleep cause air air haha feel more Relax. Hopefully yr itch gone soon so not so pek chek over the uncontrollable itch. going work? I also using 2nd hand bb mattress for cot. Intend to save money cause really don't know how long bb will sleep in it. Rather when they outgrown it I spend on a single mattress for them sleep on.

another day of work. Sat going for facial. Just now just extracted 3 black heads. Really don't know why keep popping out. Doesn't seems to clear.

I'm using europace. The small one but doesn't the job ;)

i read before too sometimes too much water will dry the area in turn make its more itchy so confusing huh to wash or not to wash. i am in office the rain is super heavy lucky i in office already. feeling full and bloated. actually feel sleepy today cause yesterday sleep late around 1+ and wake up 4+ with leg cramps lucky dh wake up to help me massage. this morning cramp quite bad even when he massage the cramp just come back. my dh also going happening tonight while i go happening with my friends haha. but i will end my session say by 12midnight while his only start after 12midnight.

I read and tried this. You may want to try when leg cramps again.

Flex your feet towards you slowly when you start feeling the pull. It works for me.

I delivered today at around 4 pm at Glen. Baby boy was very good.. came out within 5 pushes.
Epidural was a lifesaver cos it allowed me to relax and rest during the whole induction n contraction. The side effect of epidural is the shivering but it will go away.
Congrats! :)

I delivered today at around 4 pm at Glen. Baby boy was very good.. came out within 5 pushes.
Epidural was a lifesaver cos it allowed me to relax and rest during the whole induction n contraction. The side effect of epidural is the shivering but it will go away.
Congrats

Hello everyone, yesterday was really a shocking night for me. After shower came out blow my hair then went to pee saw red. Shock me and when wrap also red. Faster call my gynae and luckily his clinic still open at 9.30pm so faster rush down to see him. In the end check everything was alright. Think the bleed might have come from my external got one small pimple lump maybe burst. So luckily everything was fine and really scare myself. Doc very worried so give me HL again. But I went to work and I am still sick.
FaithfullyYours, yesterday your post on the class you have attended is very useful. Do post more when you attend the class again as I will have to give the class a miss due to dh busy schedule.
Iwantahealthybaby, novita the air purifier is good. Mine sharp model very silent not bad for the pricing.
Joie, congrats we are counting down too. Can't wait to be like you.
Circle, hope you are getting better from your itch. But feminine wash really helps in the itch. Hmm.

Ya I bought two sets one for parents and just now try at parents house quiet also. Buy Liao don't want headache already. If a need for extra then maybe I consider your sharp small one to be placed in mbr. Lucky just cause by external ya I think if I'm you I also will scare like mad.

Can't wait to faster set up my one at home haha.

I really feel my tummy not very big wonder still will grow anot.

When I walk I also feel very heavy like pressing downard the very weird feeling to my bladder.
Yesterday my beanie weight 900g at week 27 like this. Growing just nice based on the 'I'm expecting' apps.
Very full from my dinner.. Tomorrow finally is weekend and I can really rest. Hope can faster recover from my cold soon.

Circle they didn't create gathering header in fb, just directly create wa group
Oh... no wonder. I was searching until mid Jul also didn't see the fb post then I gave up liao. Hahaha!
Hello everyone, yesterday was really a shocking night for me. After shower came out blow my hair then went to pee saw red. Shock me and when wrap also red. Faster call my gynae and luckily his clinic still open at 9.30pm so faster rush down to see him. In the end check everything was alright. Think the bleed might have come from my external got one small pimple lump maybe burst. So luckily everything was fine and really scare myself. Doc very worried so give me HL again. But I went to work and I am still sick.
FaithfullyYours, yesterday your post on the class you have attended is very useful. Do post more when you attend the class again as I will have to give the class a miss due to dh busy schedule.
Iwantahealthybaby, novita the air purifier is good. Mine sharp model very silent not bad for the pricing.
Joie, congrats we are counting down too. Can't wait to be like you.
Circle, hope you are getting better from your itch. But feminine wash really helps in the itch. Hmm.
So glad to hear that it is nothing serious! I can imagine your worry at that time man!
Congrats Joie! So glad to hear of your smooth delivery! May it be the good start for the many deliveries that will come in Oct/nov onwards

Joie, you are early. Preparing to go back home with your baby?
Good morning, beanie wakes up and kick me. I think she needs breakfast lol. Hmm.. Shall go market for hawker food. Today poke finger day again sian.
Anyone going shopping?

Weekly glucose test. Must poke finger as in blood test 6 times a day to test the sugar level.
Iwantahealthybaby, going out today? I will nua at home to try to recover from my sickness.
Circle and faithfullyyours working?
How about the rest? Purchase finish your things already? Anyone going for next week fair?

ahh i c.. b strong.. can poke dif finger?? i will b goin baby fair from now on..

check out wat's avail...

joie-hav a speedy recovery n enjoy mummyhood.. i look 4ward é day 2carry our cutie pie in arms...

Iwantahealthybaby will go facial today then hang around with parents as dh going bb shower in evening. Aug alot baby showers for him haha. I just had breakfast noodles from old hawker shiok! So full now. Yesterday I meet my friends both keep saying very fast u giving birth already then I think really soon. After this ghost month will be sept already and my edd thou nov early but who knows mid oct I am all ready to pop. Wonder when my gynae will start to discuss how to give birth or about delivery stuff. My next visit to see gynae is early sept only. So third trim really weekly visit to kkh? Anyone can advise?

Shiok to go facial haha. I feel like going pedicure. Hmm.. Think only reach Oct then is weekly review. That's what I understand from my doc. Sep will be like maybe 2 weeks or 3 weeks once for review.
Very fast after hungry ghost will be mooncake. Mummies here must control the intake of mooncake as super sweet.
After that oct my brother's wedding then who knows mid oct also ready to pop haha.

I also gg pedicure if got extra time later. Now starting facial. Face terrible!

My sept gynae aptm think 1x only maybe will fix another at end sept must see what doc say when I go.

circles-jems robinsons member sale today i think...

went chinatown mkt 2buy sm ingredients 2cook 2night n tml.. i thk wet mkt really hav 2go early, we were there lik 11.45am n half of é stalls r closed!

Hi mommies, I'm new here...

Just wanna check with you if these symptoms are normal...

21dpo : I feel twiges at random frequency at my right. It feels like a small sharp pain, last for 1 sec, then disappear.. Then maybe 5 sec happen again... Is this normal??

Any mommies with endo here??

Weekly glucose test. Must poke finger as in blood test 6 times a day to test the sugar level.
Iwantahealthybaby, going out today? I will nua at home to try to recover from my sickness.
Circle and faithfullyyours working?
How about the rest? Purchase finish your things already? Anyone going for next week fair?
Yes Lynn, I am working on Sat. In a month, I only have one Sat off. Sianz!

Just came back home from lunch.

Something to share again on epidural. If you are opting to use epidural as your pain relief during labour, the recommended time to inject epidural is when you are about 3-4 cm dilated. Reason being at least you still can tolerate the pain and sit still for the anaesthetic doctor to inject and you can rest properly and when finally you are dilated to 10 cm, you have more energy to push. But again, when is the right time to administer epidural still depends on your own pain threshold.

However, if you have certain health conditions prior, e.g., scoliosis where the spine curves to one side, epidural might not be effective for you. This will be assessed by the anaesthetic doctor first before giving the green light to use epidural.

Also, because I was long supression, my LMP was in may. I BFP in aug. So how to calculate how many weeks I am nw?

I'm feeling quite paranoid of all these symptoms as I had severe endo... Though I did a lap in April but random pain still scares me

I hope experienced mommies here can advise me!

Tsf, u can Google ivf calculator to see wat is ur edd (based in ur et date ) I rem I did tat.... estimated ard there Then gynae will cfm, probably few days different nia.
There's aso gender calculator based on et date too...
I saw ur posts on 2015 ivf mummies thread but dun want barge in...

21dpo : I feel twiges at random frequency at my right. It feels like a small sharp pain, last for 1 sec, then disappear.. Then maybe 5 sec happen again... Is this normal??

Feeling twinges is normal for early pregnancy, I did told laine to msg u mayb she forgot... sharp pain cld b uterus expanding... just monitor no sharp cramps n spotting...
First few weeks after bfp, best to rest as much as possible...

I don't have endo but I had cramps, twinges at lower abdominal area. Sometimes a bit like having stitches after running 2.4km kind of feeling. I think it lasted all the way thru early 2nd trimester. Seen 2 gynaes and both says it is ok. Could be uterus expanding. Continue your progesterone cos it helps to relax the uterus.

Iwantahealthybaby, wah you dare to do csec fully awake. I think of csec that I can only do it fully awake I scare. So I will try my best for natural. For my case sure cannot put fully to sleep one as I have ever do an op before and my bp goes up as in kan cheong till cannot put to sleep and got to do it fully awake.

Hahaha lynncandy I want do csec awake cause want see babies out 1st hand.

Congrats tsf on your BfP. Ya I google ivf calculator when calculating number of months preggie. When u had your 1st Scan the sonographer will advise u how many weeks too.

Omg fully awake can know all the process. Faint you are powerful.
How was your facial and pedi? I sleep the whole afternoon and my flu is better. Maybe later go and see doc again to get cough medicine.
I have received my booking details for my hospital bed lol. Aug is coming to end very soon. Faster Sep..
Anyone went out today?

Haiz... got into car. Told hubby to go jems for ntuc shopping plus robinson. Then he kept saying so far. Waste petrol. Ask me if I confirm buying what. Later spend more on petrol. Then I say go nearby ntuc lor. Robinson is optional. So I concluded and say since u drive, u decide la. Haiz.. so duh. Even tho he says I decide but he already don't wanna go jems.

Anyway the consolation is i am having mos for dinner! At least 1 craving down!!!!

Also, because I was long supression, my LMP was in may. I BFP in aug. So how to calculate how many weeks I am nw?

I'm feeling quite paranoid of all these symptoms as I had severe endo... Though I did a lap in April but random pain still scares me

I hope experienced mommies here can advise me!
tsf0205, congrats to you! I rem you were the one who asked me about AMH. :)

I had menses like cramps when I was in my week 7-9.

Last edited:
Faithfullyours how about if we going csec? Some say chose total sleep but if total sleep cannot see baby out. :(
For c sect, a few reasons to determine whether you will go for c sect. The position of the baby. Whether baby's head has turned downwards and facing down. That should be the correct position for baby to go through the birth canal if go for natural. In some cases, where baby's legs come out first and already can see the legs outside and you only reach hospital at that time, also not very possible to do c sect. If you are in labour for too long like way beyond the expected time frame, doctor might ask you to go for c sect. My friend who did ivf and baby was already full term at 40 weeks, still no sign of contractions and labour pain. Supposedly to be a snake baby but bcoz of the delay, end up horse baby. She was very happy and doctor asked her go for c sect to deliver since she had no sign of labour. So she delivered in feb and her baby boy is very healthy and good.

Nowadays, they recommend to use epidural for c sect because they said your body doesn't go into a total sleep condition. If use GA, your body tends to go into a total sleep condition. Then when you wake up after GA subsides, your other organs might still be sleeping, then you might not be able to eat your food lah, etc.

From what I heard from my ex boss, his son was delivered via c sect with GA, he couldn't go in and see. His daughter was delivered via c sect with epidural and he was with his wife throughout.

Another thing to add on for epidural. We have 2 stages of labour. First stage is when we are waiting for our cervix to dilate. Second stage is when you need to push baby out. If on epidural, coz your lower body is numb, so you might not feel the sensation to push when it's time to push so you might prolong your 2nd stage of labour.

Last edited:
Circle, mummies went jem Robinson ard 4+ quite packed but she managed grab babysafe stuffs. They asking u interested to join in our wed high tea?

Wow thanks faithfullyyours. Just like you and cheery on always giving us more information.
Haha I will try natural first if can.

I don't mind meeting too dolly and circle for high tea but I am sick. If recover sure go.
Faithfullyyours, share with us more on your classes.
Next Friday I am going for the fair hope lesser ppl. Lol.

Hmm.. Today everyone seems quiet. Any plans tomorrow? Sian tomorrow got to work again.
I just see a doc and today should be nua at home to recover.
Any good food? ?

Back