(2014) ivf mummies support group

Dun know wat to eat end up at ajisen ramen bugis junction eating alone...

Attachments

• 1407144075050.jpg
    1407144075050.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 110

Lynncandy, dun eat won't solve the issue. It depends wat u eat.. carbo, rice, noodles, white bread contribute to sugar... u can read up on internet... if u dun eat it's worse for bb so u have to strike a balance diet..
Avocado juice is healthy fats Tats good for diabetes but not too often...
U See gynae n understand more first before jump to conclusion n panic...

I realise in this forum other than food we also can eat alone even in casual restaurant hehe. Some of my gfs cannot do it. If ask them eat alone they rather don't eat if not just buy finger food and eat or bread and eat. Won't sit down alone eat type.

Today I pack mala hotpot ingredients back home to eat. Dh working late today. Shall watch my tv and eat while wait for him. He say today don't go out eat cause after he reach home need to vacuum floor and massage my legs so a lot task need enough rest hahaha.

Hahaa iwanahbb, I m like ur gf in the past, I rather dun eat but now no choice. Have to force myself eat something if not I may end up snacks or instant mee at home.
Just had a small pc of cheese cake, feeling sinful liao so didn't finish it.

I wonder is it gal beanie like tat. Just now I ordered ajisen ramen then when it arrived at my table, I dun feel like eating liao. Few mouths of ramen, ate half egg n the char siew.. Tats it.. waste my $$$

Ladies anyone wish to buy Klorane dry shampoo? N anyone who wish to use cloth napkin for bb when born? If want I've both can contact me. The napkin I can give free lol

Just a complain haha...sometimes I really worried if during confinement I want to get dh help buy things he can anot. Just now ask him buy a loaf of sunshine bread home and he can call me to double confirm Isit sunshine soft white bread In red color packet. Dude sometimes I think he really didn pay attention to what he eat at home. The bread packet put in kitchen he also get to see often and he can still double confirm with me. See la how to trust Haha. Next time ask him buy milk powder or pampers I think he will lost, and best is I cannot possible remember every words on the packet of what he see on spot.....

Reactions: ete
Iwantahealthybaby, it is very common. Just now I also encounter the same thing. We have been using the toilet paper for so long already like maybe 10 packets then dh can asked me how does the packaging look like. I save the photo in my hp and everytime buy must whatsapp him the same pic. No choice otherwise buy wrong how. That day I ask him buy the meiji milk low fat, come back I saw the bottle looks weird then look at it was no fat milk. I asked him how come can buy wrong and he also don't know he bought wrongly. I said must be light blue cap not transparent cap. Faint. Haha so before you give birth better take more photos. Next time want to buy just whatsapp. I have already save all the photos in my hp. I Even plan to take diaper and maternity pad photos just in case need to buy.

Double work that's why sometimes I prefer just shop and get myself..I rather go tabulate any difference and show him than ask him on spot what his opinion cause he is always lost. But ok la he got his good too at least now he is vacuuming the whole house after his work :)

I just finish my mala ingredients and rice. Now trying to have output but doesn't seems smooth...

Later dh say want to eat mac supper mmm don't know want to go anot too many junk food.

Ladies or graduated mummy just need some advice, if before delivery water bag burst how fast is the water flow rate? I heard use normal pad cannot take the flow right ? The flow is like urine out? Then how to travel to hospital? Buy maternity pad or any adult diaper huh?

Whao lynncandy why suddenly on this waterbag burst??? Anyway if waterbag burst not one time flow out all one ar? I also don't know. Don't tell me it will drip all the way non stop? Isit pain? Now u make me wonder too.

I nvr broke the water bag prior but I heard the flow is quite heavy for a short period and intermittent... While on the way to hosp, you should get ready a big towel to sit in the car so your car seat won't kena... There are some who bought those bedding pads from pharmacy...

Iwantahealthybaby, dun fret over it. Now got chance go take photos of the regular items or things u forsee will get him to buy n ask him store in his hp in a folder lol.. next time just refer to photos for reference ;)

Last edited:
Ladies or graduated mummy just need some advice, if before delivery water bag burst how fast is the water flow rate? I heard use normal pad cannot take the flow right ? The flow is like urine out? Then how to travel to hospital? Buy maternity pad or any adult diaper huh?

hmm i was thinking about it too. heard from friends that she had waterbag burst in the middle of night and whole bed was wet...

waterbag burst - i heard b4 wear adult diaper.. mayb can do combi, lay with bed pad then thick towel then wear adult diaper b4 gettin in car...

i start 2train hubz 2know how 2identify diapers @supermkt...

When I miscarriage one of my Beanie at wk7, I had water leaking out uncontrollable, at first I thot urine but it wasn't..

Morning ladies, alamak the waterbag thing I am just wondering and from what my colleague said so I thinking of buying adult diaper or what to standby for Oct/Nov ma. Just open for discussion at least we are ready and prepared when near due date then know how we can react. Initially all along I thought when about to deliver is like menses flow but heard is like urine flow then just wondering how ma.
I am awake and just finish preparing breakfast for dh. Ham and cheese sandwich hehe.. For me I am just going to eat oats for my breakfast daily, lunch fish soup type and dinner vegetarian stall those zi char/ sandwich with lot of fruits. Then supper drink milk. Stay healthy from now lol.. tonight will be my review. Can see beanie again. Hehe..

Good morning ladies. Recently realise there is a change to my sleeping position already. Previously lying on left or right side I am ok won't feel pain. But now as stomach become bigger I do feel an impact when I lie sideways especially the left side. Quite a bit discomfort wonder will hurt beanies inside anot. I didn get any support pillow yet but yesterday I try put a small one below my waist there doesn't seems to help too not comfy. As stomach grows I think more discomfort will come. My tummy now very ugly cause of all the rashes. Think when next scan doc see sure shock lol. I scratch till some open wound I think cause when I apply aloe gel I can feel the prickling sensation.

Hello joy, I will check it out tonight as I am heading to Tampines straight before seeing my doctor. Will shop around and check with the pharmacy or watsons.
iwantahealthybaby, hmmm... you want to see doctor to see any cream to apply ma? Are you using those PH 5.5 shower gel? like dove? I think it will helps. My hand recently got slight cut then after recover I use those normal hand wash will have rashes only my PH 5.5 shower gel then ok. Dolly that time intro the stretch mark cream can ease itch right? Maybe the skin too dry and stretching so got the rashes.
Cheery, that time you gave me the post natal contact is Chinese, is it good? I heard those Malay ladies are pro. Any idea or contact?
Btw is it alright to drink chicken of essence like once in a week?
Dolly, any more good lobang?
Circle, beanie still wants good food?
ecym, you are into how many weeks already, welcome to join us here hehe

Check out this apps in hp call carousel, it's,similar to ebay but local based. Ppl selling off bb toys, strollers n even brand new unused bb / adult diapers...

I am already using dove shower gel haha, I think this rashes is due partly cause that day I wear a shorts with tummy support and maybe whole day cover up the tummy area so not allow to breathe as a result rashes and itch.

Ya a lot post natal say Malays better but mine also a Chinese. Hopefully she won't be so packed till no time for me cause she actually doesn't want to accept my case cause she say she very very busy during month of oct and nov. Anyway after csec can only massage after 2-3weeks. Must go back see gynae after csec and they approve then can something like that. I cannot imagine I going to start massage after so late don't think by baby shower I will slim down :(

Caught in a terrible jam today don't know what's wrong to fro all jam and see lots of ambulance activated.

Today only Tuesday sooooo long. Feel like going tampines mall walk too lynncandy go see see walk walk. But see how lazy anot. I also want to go ikea replace mat my mat very long seems dusty already.

Morning morning! Despite the cream by gynae, still itching. Hopefully will get well soon.

I also changed to physiogel to help with the itch.

Today traffic really bad on my side. It took like 1hr plus to get to office. Now trying to stay cool so that itch won't flare too much.

I travel by PIE so manage to squeeze through the jam. The weather looks dark, seems like going to have heavy rain later.
Dolly, PH 5.5 shower gel is the baby Johnson one you are referring to is it? Does the coconut oil helps in your case?
No mood to work again... I just hope Oct faster reach.
iwantahealthybaby, when are you planning to stop work? I am thinking Mid of Oct or the latest will be end Oct.

circle i think we travel the same road, i travel sle to work damn bad near bke exit koaz....it took me an hr too to reach office. i just settle down and finish my breakfast...lucky boss not in yet.

lynncandy i dont know also yesterday heard my boss say my lappie coming by this week hahaha so i was wondering does this means i can work from home??? hehehe but dont think so fast. i will just come till my tummy blocked the steering wheels no way to drive or when my doctor start to say on HL already then i will stop the travelling. meanwhile i will continue to walk and move around as i still not having much pain or what. just do feel heavier thats all.

SLE everyday is super jam.. Lol I will have to use back that road from next year onwards as we have a new project at the north area.
I will be super super busy once my project got T.O.P which is target to be soon, so will busy until before delivery and maybe someone got to take over. That's why now got to do a lot of planning like buying standby stuff and etc before the heat starts.

Lynn, the contact i gave u is a malay lady :) my gf recommended her to me as she engaged her full svc. I nv try before but have booked her.

Me too, I like to come here to talk as we can talk anything and to help us boost the mood to pass time. I am going to drink essence of chicken now.
Cheery, thanks. Alamak I still have not call, hope it will not be too late to book.

Iwantahealthybaby, mb u try to sleep higher on two pillows? I tried tt as to lift up my left shoulder n it's more comfy. Then both sides secured with bolster/pillow to support.. like a self made U pillow formation Haha

The coconut oil does help w my itch n scars too. Can b used n eat as well..u can Google to See the benefits of coconut oil...
I bot qv shower gel when I have eczema attack even resort buying aloe vera w coconut oil shower gel from organics shop in parkway.

Yah yah, iwantahealthybaby! I take sle to bke. 1 stupid motor cycle breakdown on lane 1. Didn't really push to the side then cause the tailback all the way lor. Haiz...

Waste time, waste petrol. Buay tahan!

Take coconut oil as in eat the pills?
Btw, ladies are you all planning to take any maternity photos or photos for baby when they are born?
Is going to lunch time soon and I am planning to eat kway tiao soup. Today weather is cold don't know why I am feeling hungry at this timing haha. Oops the appetite is opened?
No more kitkats and chocolate for me. No more Ice-cream. I am craving to eat chocolate... faint..

Me super hungry too. But could be cos beanie didn't eat much last night.

I do wanna take photo of beanie when born, but not for maternity shoot. I already plus size. Now I am plus size with a tummy. Totally not flattering. I think if slim slim with tummy still ok. Hahaha!

But haven really start looking yet.

I wanna take maternity shoot and baby's photoshoot. Have been googling on it recently. To me, the biggest regret in life is to miss out something. I don't wanna miss a thing at all. :) I love being preggy. Haha! When my girl turns/kicks, I just feel so amazing and impressed by her! From time to time, I still take out the embryos photo and all the ultrasound photos to look at. When I see, I'll tear coz I simply feel very touched and how much she has grown from a 4 cells embryo (mine was a D2 transfer grade 3). Not the best grade but definitely the best gift I have ever received! And for those who conceive naturally, they will never get to see their embryos in action. Sometimes it's a blessing in disguise that we are in this IVF journey. We are really with our babies right from the beginning. :)

Reactions: ete
Lol, photoshoots for nb I m aso researching but dh said ask his buddy do lah. Foc.. will discuss more w him when got time, he is home late daily hardly got time to talk things w him, the most he likes to ask whether his galgal naughty today or not... haiz

I'm having Claypot rice for lunch now. Today weather quite cooling thou in hawker but still cooling. Lynncandy tonight I go tampines walk hehe wait for dh there for dinner also.

Cheerywalnuts yesterday I try with extra pillow but like worst maybe didn get the correct position.

Dolly the coconut oil can drink then not oily? Which brand and where u get it?

I just now before out lunch do some online shopping again from tabao and spent close to $100 haven't inclusive freight. Shit very bad habit. Keep saying stop but keep looking. Bought a baby swimming pool hehe next time don't need to bring them spa session just do at home save money. Bought 2 nursing top and 2 sleepwear set.

Oh yes we really feel this pregnancy right from start. Our 1st bb photo is the embryo / blast stage during transfer. Really amazing. I still remember one hatching out so I guess that's my elder twin :)

Come end of year think need to renew storage for remaining snow babies will pay for another year storage then decide again. Thou I know confirm not trying for 3rd child but to discharge them all I feel so heart pain.

I will take photoshot package too but I think after Twinnies born better. Feel more worth. Budget don't want spend on before and after shot so I chose after birth more meaningful.

Back