(2014) ivf mummies support group

Hey ladies I bought this from daiso, going to place it in my car as a warning sign to others.

Attachments

• 1407059450514.jpg
    1407059450514.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 107

Faithfullyyours, not easy to find I just happen to see it. Must check with the counter haha.
Think circle and iwantahealthybaby can get also. Good for us..

Hahaha the sign is so cute I only prepare for bb car sign that one is buy car seat foc one somemore. Today I only manage to change bedsheets and tired already. See later home will vacuum anot, lazy lazy.

I sleep the whole noon at mum place after lunch and wake up ready dinner again. Like a pig. Tomorrow work already so demoralising haha. No checkup next week means got to work full 5 days.

Joie I am so excited for u...how I wish I am there at this stage. Soon u be carrying your precious on yr arms.

Circle my itch start back at tummy area. Think cause yesterday wear shorts with band and whole day so itch start.

Dolly I think guys mostly like that. They tend to laze more than girls. Last time my dh also very very slow preparing. Wake up don't know daze what just sit and daydream. Don't want wash face don't want bath just watch tv or on pc. Haha, now better Liao will auto wake up earlier sometimes even help me go get bf during weekends. Privilege of preggy.

Love that sign! I always feel should have that sign! Cos I am very careful over bumps and the car behind always very irritated with me. This will help explain why and prep them to be more understanding!

And yes, I am going to see my gynae cos of the itch. Just to make sure all is ok. Mainly worried if got infection at v - area cos it is the gateway to beanie.

The sign only $2 Cheap cheap can just get one haha. At least I want to tell those driver don't tailgate behind my car.
My dh also lazy type but now different already after bfp haha. Well automatic a bit.
I just finished 3 big durians with dh. No Dinner only durian. Lol. Then drink ayataka to reduce heat.
So ladies any idea about the coconut water? ?

Coconut water usually is at last trimester abt 2-3 weeks before birth. In no fb group, one mummy took durian weekly at bb 900g+ at wk24, gana warning from gynae..
Sorry lor when comes to eating my dh is like 神仙,he can dun eat the whole day. He won't purposely go bfast or buy for me. He particular abt eating too much...
Even though Danny put on 17kg plus but Bb small, tsb only approved coconut water n durian in her wk34 onwards.

Haiz... i indulged in a kiddy cup marble slab ice cream just now. Already kanna stared by my hubby too. But I can't resist ice cream.

My favourite is marble slab s' more creation which has choc ice cream with chocolate chip, mini mats allows and biscuits. Very nice! Chewy, chocolatey and crunchy!

My beanie was 670 to 700g at week 25. That's why I want to eat durian. Lol. Just once in a blue Blue moon. Actually I am wondering how is my glucose test. No news so far. Alamak already Eat the durian before the result.
I see my tummy suddenly shot very big this week.. We are ending 2nd trimester very very soon. 1 week More to 3rd trimester. I will miss the honeymoon period. I think maybe mid Oct then I start drinking coconut water.
Circle, so your dh allows you to eat ice cream? Lol I will just whack don't care but I only eat once in a blue blue moon. I love chocolate ice cream. .

My beanie was 670 to 700g at week 25. That's why I want to eat durian. Lol. Just once in a blue Blue moon. Actually I am wondering how is my glucose test. No news so far. Alamak already Eat the durian before the result.
I see my tummy suddenly shot very big this week.. We are ending 2nd trimester very very soon. 1 week More to 3rd trimester. I will miss the honeymoon period. I think maybe mid Oct then I start drinking coconut water.
Circle, so your dh allows you to eat ice cream? Lol I will just whack don't care but I only eat once in a blue blue moon. I love chocolate ice cream. .
Hmmm he doesn't really stop me. Just gives me the disapproval look. I eat ice cream like once every 2 weeks.

But this weekend, me super naughty. Yesterday hot cakes with maple syrup and strawberry sauce. Then whack whole pack of dried mangoes.

Today lunch I had dim sum complete with mango pomelo sago and red bean soup. and evening I had ice cream.

Must really be guai guai else I will balloon like Siao.

I am already balloon as in my tummy. Don't know why suddenly one.
Tomorrow onwards I shall go back to my oats breakfast and vegetarian dinner. Lol.. Be guai guai.
So Sian tomorrow got to work. How come the weekend so fast. I still got 4 days of last year leave to clear before going on maternity. I can't find the time to take the leave. Hmm..

My advice is eat what you want during 2nd trimester. In my 3rd trimester my biggest meal is breakfast or lunch. Dinner is small portion during 3rd trimester. I get reflux at night when I sleep so sometimes awaken by the reflux feeling then off to pee a few times .. end up with sleep disrupted every 3 hrs. Like training for lack of sleep before baby arrives.
I didn't drink coconut water yet. But I do eat things like grass jelly and some other 'liang' stuff.

Lynncandy I think durian keep to last trim. Wait too early eat u also might kana ga even if yr earlier test show ok, just play safe. Cause it can develop anytime. I test late glucose test also good haha. I haven't start eating durians but I think approaching trim 3 or start of 3 will start eating. As for coconut water I do hear is last few weeks to cleanse the body Isit something like that, but Isit must be pure coconut water? The one with husk or can buy those can drink type haha.

I also lazy tomorrow work...sucks!!! How help me!! Tomorrow I going to office use measuring tape to measure my belly increase anot..the tape I place In office cause sometimes I shop online need to use the measuring tape there on spot haha.

Dolly your dh like my gf hubbs. Can whole day don't eat till night then have his 1st meal. I peifu. He is those like to eat but can save money don't waste on food but if u treat him he will eat type. So I even more salute him for enduring.

Circle when going to see gynae for itch. Don't delay since been some time already.

Ya I also wondering how is cheerywalnuts and sumiko. Knock knock u girls here?

Haha ok this is just an one off durian no more from now just to play safe. Coconut water just get from ntuc those fresh coconut then inside got the water, go home chop a bit can drink. They said what red coconut is good. Aiya now how to find red coconut, just take the thai coconut will do lol.
I also very lazy to work help. .
Circle, better see doctor soon to stop the itch.
Anyone of you drink bird nest? I will drink once or twice a week those eu yan seng small bottle type.

I m taking Fu hwa concentrated birdnest 1 spoonful daily, by dh demand.he said I buy for u, must eat daily for his gal. Now asked me drink soya bean which he knows we both dun like but he said for the sake of his gal... my goodness..
iwanahbb, he likes good food just tat he dun eat alot, dun mind spend on food. Our food intake timing vy different, I m already quite not on regular meal timing, he worse than me...
Today went parkway w dh n godson, as dh today got urge to buy shoes n clothes for himself. I went back to my parents place for black chicken soup then my dh go disturbed godson wake up from nap. So bring him go shopping as well, cut his hair n bot a water gun from daiso for him. Tats my sun n dh has left home for his overnight mj liao...

I am going to see the gynae tmr. Called on Fri and this is the earliest slot. No choice la. Hopefully he can do something about the itch.

Me not really drinking bird nest. Nowadays mom tired so never make. I also busy at work.

Me just starting baby plus lessons for beanie. My buddy passed me a set so might as well try.

So far, it just makes me sleepy. Hahaha!

O ya those doing confinement on ur own. My big aunt who was cl 20 years ago said best not to wash hair for the first 12 days n no chicken meat as well. Always eat ur meals sitted, dun stand to eat cos no good for the womb.
only bu after 12 days she said

Morning morning! What is for breakfast everyone! Altho super sleepy but managed to drag my ass out of bed cos got gynae appt. Hopefully he can cure my itch and maybe will get to see beanie! Fingers crossed crossed

good morning...today feel so sucky..like not a gd day to start monday. contact lens blur. vision not clear. i feel so cheated national day on sat no ph during weekdays. eat my ph lol.

u girls heard of no rinse shampoo? i wonder if its good. thinking should i get one during stay in hospital but i feel in end i might just give up and shower.

Jia you iwantahealthybaby! Think what to eat for lunchie!

I don't think I can tahan not washing my hair. I am the kind who washes it every day. Even when I do this hair treatment and cannot wash for 3 days, I couldn't take it. 2nd day already wash hair.

It is just me la. Feels that it makes my face oily then I feel dirty and get all hot tempered.

I heard the hair powder to use during confinement is good. Won't feel oily at all. Guess I will stick to the rules for the first 12 days not to wash hair. Looking at my mum who didn't do proper confinement when have me n my brother cos no $, now here pain there pain. Better dun take the risk.

Good morning ladies, I also drag myself to work this morning and there goes the busy Monday.
I know got this type of powder shampoo for confinement, but I heard from one lady that her hair drop a lot after using. So I think I will just stick to the no wash hair. I thought the confinement shower gel/shampoo can be used for washing hair?
My health before bfp is not so good, I want to take this confinement period to really adjust back my health. Many say confinement period can adjust back the bad health you have before bfp one leh. So I will really follow strictly on the traditional way for the sake of myself hahaha..
As what dolly mentioned, I also heard don't take chicken initially during confinement.

i wonder the confinemnt food i going to order got chicken in their menu anot. havent go in detail their menu but confirm is ordering catering. just deciding on which caterer but dont think will be chilli padi cause price on higher side. maybe will go for natal essentials.

circle same if i dont wash hair a day i will have oily scalp and in turn my whole face so oily i feel so dirty. somemore i will be keeping my long hair so must wash. dont know how long i can tahan only. keep us updated on your gynae scan i think can see beanie since already there can request.

I am very zombie looking at my documents and laptop. Read and read also can't do. . My mind is so tired.
Iwantahealthybaby, maybe you check the menu in detailed. Tonight I will go and pack my hospital bag then I will just put one side. I am so kiasu haha.
Circle, do update us on your check up.

haha my house now in a mess certain stuffs in drawers cannot open cause in front block with baby cot and stuffs so cannot pack my hospital bag now...i think after installing of ceiling fans end aug i will then get dh to fix up cot and then at least can move around since got wheels easier for me access block area.
i still dont know what to pack for hospital bag. any ideas?

Me done! Doc says no smelly discharge so ok. Says it is common to have bumps there cos our blood vessels can be swollen and sensitive there cos of hormonal change. Gave me a cream for it.

Saw beanie today too. Doc turned on the 3d imaging but she is not in good position. So only saw her fingers on her eyes and chin. My beanie is sleeping as usual. Hahaha!

Didn't get her weight today but doc says she is ok for week 24. And yes, 3 times confirmation that she is a girl. 1st by kkh. 2nd by Dr ananda and 3rd time today.

Circle, great to hear that and can get to see beanie. I am wondering if my Doc has got 3D scan haha. Will be seeing beanie tomorrow and also glucose/urine test review. So you are on leave today or heading back to office?

iwantahealthybaby, my hospital bag got:
1. Cordlife box set
2. Clothing to wear back after discharge (1 pant, 1 long sleeve clothing, disposable underwear & bra/nursing bra for your case)
3. Sanitary Pad (will ask dh to buy when I admit as don't know really need to use maternity pad instead of the normal one)
4. Sock to wear at night during my stay
5. Slipper I am wearing to hospital for delivery
6. Cosmetics ( I want to make up and take photo) and toiletries (if you prefer your own)
7. Hp charger
8. Baby: Her full set of clothing to wear back (long sleeve pant/shirt, a pair of mittens with hat & wrapping blanket as mine is the nice nice one so not using hospital give one)

hi ladies, have been silent reader for this thread.

@iwantahealthybaby - like you i was wearing contact lens everyday for work until when preggy... by 2nd trimester, my eyes were simply to dry to wear contact lens anymore... maybe you should go back to the wearing glasses already though i know us being girls hate wearing glasses..

hi ladies, have been silent reader for this thread.

@iwantahealthybaby - like you i was wearing contact lens everyday for work until when preggy... by 2nd trimester, my eyes were simply to dry to wear contact lens anymore... maybe you should go back to the wearing glasses already though i know us being girls hate wearing glasses..

Hi babe! I hope it's just today having blur sight. I don't mind wearing glasses actually but I got a problem after a while I get headache. Sometimes at home I wear to watch tv less than half hour my both side of head hurts. The pressure don't know come from where cause my frame are not heavy and also not tight. I keep having to push up the frame somemore cause I don't have high nose bridge.

I did lasik in 2011 when I start my ivf journey. Quickly settle so tat I won't b blind woman every morning... n I aso heard when preggy or bf can't do so tat year I got my comms n settled in...

Actually anyone know if kkh after delivery will provide newborns with clothes? Let's say mummy forget to bring how? And when we bring our own bb clothes must confirm bring more than a set cause if csec stay 3 days they confirm change daily and I think one day may change more than once right?

I think I use my diaper bag for hospital bag hope able to store all necessity. I will need to include breast pump also. And two sets bb clothes so need to see per day how many sets, I didn get any hat for bb. A need? As for blanket maybe I just use the hospital one so can save my bag space unless they charge for blanket usage. Probably need to bring milk bottles too right? As for makeup I just skip that, the most take pic and use app to beautify myself hahaha.

Now only start of aug how I wish ending aug soon. Hehe.

Anyone bought insurance for bb yet? Cover premature or any complications during birth type? Understand only aia now got this.

I probably won't do cordlife cause heard my nurse gf say if bb blood got problem even the stored cord blood also will have problem which in end won't be able to help save bb or siblings. And they say only when bb grow up then will know if the blood is good or not something like that. Maybe I just donate it away. Cause I intend to use the baby bonus to help with the infant care fees or child care fees next time.

Hi babe! I hope it's just today having blur sight. I don't mind wearing glasses actually but I got a problem after a while I get headache. Sometimes at home I wear to watch tv less than half hour my both side of head hurts. The pressure don't know come from where cause my frame are not heavy and also not tight. I keep having to push up the frame somemore cause I don't have high nose bridge.
I did lasik in 2011 when I start my ivf journey. Quickly settle so tat I won't b blind woman every morning... n I aso heard when preggy or bf can't do so tat year I got my comms n settled in...

i only started wearing glasses during my uni days... so wearing glasses to me is so so obiang! :p I was having difficulty wearing the lens when I am preggy my no 1 in 2010 during and after birth....so in year 2012 I also do lasik and now carefree...

I also did my lasik so can see better.
I want to check if during stay will they give my baby clothing to wear or got to bring our own.
Planning to buy insurance will check with my agent on this.
How I wish Sep is ending soon hahaha.. more kiasu..

For cordlife, if the blood collect not good, they will not collect any charges. They will only charge when baby blood is good and not contaminated. Buddy, I think you go and listen to the package and advantage. I also initially don't want but after go and listen then realise it is important.

Actually anyone know if kkh after delivery will provide newborns with clothes? Let's say mummy forget to bring how? And when we bring our own bb clothes must confirm bring more than a set cause if csec stay 3 days they confirm change daily and I think one day may change more than once right?

I think I use my diaper bag for hospital bag hope able to store all necessity. I will need to include breast pump also. And two sets bb clothes so need to see per day how many sets, I didn get any hat for bb. A need? As for blanket maybe I just use the hospital one so can save my bag space unless they charge for blanket usage. Probably need to bring milk bottles too right? As for makeup I just skip that, the most take pic and use app to beautify myself hahaha.

Now only start of aug how I wish ending aug soon. Hehe.

Anyone bought insurance for bb yet? Cover premature or any complications during birth type? Understand only aia now got this.

I probably won't do cordlife cause heard my nurse gf say if bb blood got problem even the stored cord blood also will have problem which in end won't be able to help save bb or siblings. And they say only when bb grow up then will know if the blood is good or not something like that. Maybe I just donate it away. Cause I intend to use the baby bonus to help with the infant care fees or child care fees next time.

I dun noe for kkh, but for TMC, they will let bb wear robe most of the time and wrap with the fleece blanket...I nvr bring bb clothes through out my 5 days stay. On discharge day, they will let BB wear back the robe and blanket so usually parents let BB wear home clothes to discharge... I think all these are part of the Baby care charge... No need to bring bottles, yes bring your pump AND the nipple cream... sure crack one for the first few days...

Ecym, check with you will tmc give us hospital clothing to wear? I understand my friend from mount A got to bring own clothing for her stay in hospital. Usually I go hospital (not delivery) they will give us hospital clothing to wear. My delivery is at tmc.

Ecym, check with you will tmc give us hospital clothing to wear? I understand my friend from mount A got to bring own clothing for her stay in hospital. Usually I go hospital (not delivery) they will give us hospital clothing to wear. My delivery is at tmc.

They have the usual hosp gown not bf friendly (those tie at the back kind)... you are encouraged to bring your own button down PJ so that you can breastfeed your bb easily...

Thanks ecym. I am happy they give me clothing to wear during my stay. I am not giving bf so will nurse give formula to my baby?

Thanks ecym. I am happy they give me clothing to wear during my stay. I am not giving bf so will nurse give formula to my baby?

Yes they will give fm and of cos they will charge... but you are not going to try bf?? or at least partially?

ya i think got to hear myself before deciding if not hear from here and there all info wrong lol. maybe aug go the suntec fair got time go find cordlife booth sit and hear.

No bf for me as my health condition not that good. So I will depend on formula. Hehe.
I am so tempted to go for the aug fair as got disney baby.

Hi Ladies, happy to hear tt u all doing well.

I started buying bb items too. Received my first parcel today :D waiting for a few more to come hehe

Will be gg aug fair to see if can grab good deals on bb shower gels, creams n detergent.

Cheeryyyyyyy we miss you.. where have you been?

Sigh ladies, I just received a call from the clinic. Think my result not very good tomorrow got to go and see doctor.

Been busy reading, sleeping n online shopping. Stayed off from forum for awhile.

Dun worry mb cos results out so dr wanted to see u :;)

The nurse got said my result not very good. Think my UTI is back again sian. Then I am wondering how is my glucose result too.
Ok no more sweet stuff for me. Back to the no more sugar diet which I used to have before bfp.
Yesterday durian shall be the farewell celebration of sweet stuff..

I also took durian 2 wks ago but 2 seeds each time for consecutive 3 days. Stopped after 3rd day cos i had Diarrhea for those 3 days. But tt wk i gained abt 2kg arh.. durian effect really super...

My urine Sugar level is always ok one. Then doc ask go for glucose test. Will shall see what is the actual result tomorrow. Hope no need to poke finger if it's positive. Sian..

Oic if i take the test think i might not pass cos must fast before taking routine urine test else will be positive. So far twice i took bkf failed urine test, nv take bkf pass...

sob sob.. Actually how to pass the test. Whole day never eat and drink, then only drink the sweet water sure the blood will got high sugar. I usually go for urine lab test for sugar no problem one. This glucose blood test really not easy to pass.

Somemore if sugar high they say baby will easily grow in weight, but my beanie was 670g to 700g at week 25. I am wondering how could this be possible for me to fail the test.

Cheery, cooking any curry today? wah you did many research is UTI common in pregnancy and diabetes?

Dun feel sad.. yes GD n uti is common in pregnancy. GD can occur to any healthy person during pregnancy tho pregnancy diet plays an important role too. For family with history of diabetics, usually will be more prone to it too. But not to worry too much so long diet control during pregnancy period will be ok ;)
For uti, try not to hold ur urine. Clear whenever possible. Usually good to rinse before drying if possible.

Cheery u r back lol. We all miss U...

Bud don't worry much 1st I guess touch wood even if fail the glucose test now u stop all sweet stuffs should be under control too. Anyway I think the glucose test is more to like test how fast your body can dispel the sugary content something like that.

Back