(2014) ivf mummies support group

I have just drive all the way to North. Faint. Got new project at far north. Later maybe go causeway point eat ice cream with waffles and korean food haha.

lynncandy the food republic korean got free flow kimchi can eat there. today is tuesday gelare half price lol. causewaypt is a good choice for lunch lol. enjoy your lunch.

me will go nearby canteen dabao back office eat. lazy travel

Causeway point got kiddy palace, small mothercare, spring maternity too. Shopping time for lynncandy. I think same floor as gelare. Hahaha!

Thanks iwantahealthybaby and circle. Here is my korean meal with free flow of kimchi and bailey tea haha. Later going Eat ice cream. Circle wow got mothercare and spring materinty too later I go and find. So far only saw kiddy as very big..

Attachments

• 1405400846635.jpg
    1405400846635.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 152
Dolly I think preggy lady will always feel very warm. I am waiting for my Waffles with ice cream now. Don't know why Beanie is jumping inside. Happy of the food haha.

Dolly I also feel very hot this two days I usually feel cold in office now I need full blast.

Cwp mothercare very small but it's ok time to see shop :)

My lunch from nearby canteen
ImageUploadedByForum1405402639.726294.jpg

Iwantahealthybaby, your food photo always look good. See I am eating this all by myself haha. . Half price..
Cheery, how are you already? Have not to hear from you..
Circle am I tempting you back with the ice cream?

Attachments

• 1405403497608.jpg
    1405403497608.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Allure, sad n sorry to hear abt your news. Take care n rest well. Wish u a speedy recovery.

Hi LynnCandy, I m fine. worried for allure4983 the past wk.

Lol, the char siew n roast pork so tempting..

I only had economy beehoon this morning so not hungry yet till now..
Looking at the pics makes me drool

Cheery, glad to hear from you.
Sumiko must be busy when school started.

Btw the kiddy palace at causeway point is big, is the tpy one bigger?
Dolly better go and eat something. Your beanie is asking for food already.

Hi cheerywalnuts :)

Dolly i am quite surprise too portion not say small $3 only. Maybe i will go back for more if i decided to dabao back office eat. Now I eat for sake of eating. Like time to eat lunch dinner I eat. I no longer feel hungry. Haha.

Lynncandy u order 3 scopes ice cream? Haha usually I order two scopes only. I think tpy is consider the biggest kiddy ard if I am not wrong.

How is detail scan mapleleafy? Manage to see beanie pose? Theme blue or pink? Can start shopping :)

me too, I also eat for the sake of eating. Don't know why they say preggy lady eat a lot but I feel my mood of eating is not as much as compare to before preggy. Oops except just now can eat 3 scopes of ice cream with waffles hahaha.

Actually just now when driving down to central, I feel like heading home to sleep. Super tired... don't tell me my honeymoon period is going to be over soon. I don't know why I am feeling a bit more tired this week as compare to last week. 3 more weeks count down to end 2nd trimester..

mapleleafy your scan is at nuh or Dr ananda?

my eating habit havent change just that now maybe stomach big blocking already so no feel hungry but got food i still can eat cause i never reject food lol....especially put in front of me. i dont get tired still can handle but i realise i pee alot now so much more than just bfp. i can wake up in middle night alot of times to pee and at work i keep visiting loo till i so paiseh everybody see me visit loo so often. hahaha.

The problem is I dun feel hungry leh. But I will try take 2 full meals daily at least , most of the time I can only eat half to 3/4 portion of the meal.. food dun interest me like last time.. haiz

Cheery, glad to hear from you.
Sumiko must be busy when school started.

Btw the kiddy palace at causeway point is big, is the tpy one bigger?
Dolly better go and eat something. Your beanie is asking for food already.

Hi lynncandy, I'm doing fine. Yes getting busier each week.

Allure, pls take good care of yourself. Most importantly is your health now.

Mapleleafy if all is well I don't think need 2nd review. Can save the money. It's dinner time folks. Don't know what to eat yet. But eating outside with dh.

I ordered Sakae Sushi home delivery cos i keep seeing all the foodie post here, buay tahan
Wanna eat my Saba Shioyaki and california maki...

Now waiting for my food to be here

I ordered Sakae Sushi home delivery cos i keep seeing all the foodie post here, buay tahan
Wanna eat my Saba Shioyaki and california maki...

Now waiting for my food to be here

Mschar, enjoy your dinner! I must confess, I gave in & had salmon ikura don at sushi tei today...

I had pastamania cabonara for dinner now going to satisfy my crave. Hope able to get it tonight. That time wanted to eat but reach too late end up close. Hope able make it tonight later take pic show u ladies.

Enjoy Sakae dinner mschar.

Dolly just nuggets alone enough?

Today had macs for brekkie and totally no appetite for the rest of the day. Faint faint.

My appetite also not completely back and I have been naughty. Indulging in unhealthy food like hokkien mee, carrot cake, ice cream (like twice in a week). Yesterday ate Baskin robbins ice cream with chocolate chips and marshmallows mixed inside. Super shiok!

Circle I think your beanie is loving the food outside. I am also naughty, eating a number of unhealthy food that's spark up my appetite haha.
Iwantahealthybaby, hope you can get your pasta yum yum. I saw a number of Cheap stroller at kiddy, will go this weekend to grab my last bit of shopping.
Dolly, better Eat more. This is a good chance to whack food haha. Hmm.. I think in this pregnancy journey especially we ladies here is really not easy. There are sad news but we got to just pray hard and move on. Staying positive is very important for us to fight the spirit. Jia you sisters.

Not much appetite, ask dh buy fresh milk back for me cos the one in fridge expired ytd, dun want take the risk.. today dun feel much on Beanie movement.. hope she guai guai for tmr detail scan...

What happen to the nov mummies thread dolly? Something to do with eating sashimi?

Lynncandy I manage to get my pasta but it's the dessert I crave that is out of stock. That day went too late shop close today went shop open but the tart sold out :( oh ya kiddy palace has very good sale on Capella stroller. 15% discount and Capella brand not that ex too. Combi also got reasonable pricing but combi can get from baby kingdom don't know if their offer better. By the way I got my asos u can check with yr mum if she receive too.

The mummy got twin boy n gal.. after detail scan, a week later found out at gynae review scanning that gal hb stop...

The mummy got twin boy n gal.. after detail scan, a week later found out at gynae review scanning that gal hb stop...

Yeah... Nothing to do with eating sashimi but I regret deeply for putting my baby at unnecessary risk cos I can't control a craving, especially after reading the post!

Oh that's sad...means at week 20-21 the bb heart stop. Really anything can happen. Everytime I see or hear such stories I feel very sad too but I just don't know how to react but confirm after every story it impacts me..

Hope the nov mummy will stay strong for the other twin boy.

I hope she shows me her bouncing abit at detail scan tmr... dh just now browse eBay say wanna buy parts to make a riding car for her, I can feel kicks of her excitement... o gosh hope she not tomboyish...

Spark up your day with a yummy breakfast to start with... Good morning ladies...

Dolly, think your girl hear the word toy that's why excited.

Attachments

• 1405469279889.jpg
    1405469279889.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 153
Wow, nice bfast... I will go for my brunch at parkway after detail scan...took leave today n my tat bo say boss wants to meet in afternoon, I simply ignore him.

morning all. busy now then free to come in...dolly yor dh very excited about bb girl more than bb boy? princess always daddy's girl. hehe. dont worry morning think beanie sleeping. yesterday at night while watching tv i can feel my beanies kick quite hard hahaha. i keep laughing just feel so happy. when i put my hand on tummy and beanies kick i can feel it so strong. but the thing is i dont know isit coming from same girl or diff girl.

mapleleafy dont remorse. all will be fine. 5 slices of sashimi is ok...u dont eat often too.

lynncandy eggwhite roll at starbucks...i love it too. i also like their porterbello wrap. today i eat char siew pau for breakfast.

Just finished my scan. Took awhile cos she is moving n when dh came into the room she use her hand cover face n face down..
Sonographer said everything looks fine. Will see gynae in 2 weeks time for review. She weighs 387g Today wk20d3.

hehehe so cute dolly your girl...the feeling when they try to be naughty and playful is indeed unable to describe...yesterday dh talk to my girls and then listen to my stomach and tell me they answer him back i was lol totally absurd haha. but can see my dh getting excited as my tummy become bigger....

Today thread so quiet. As usual after scan I went for a walk.in town, didn't Buy anything for Beanie, it's for myself... damn bo liao saw ted Baker tote 50% n bot it...

Attachments

• 1405497003884.jpg
    1405497003884.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 182
My order from carter will come all together. I use 65daigou for freight. Today I am busy the min I enter office then after lunch free till 4pm I start busy again...time to ko soon. Getting ready. Dolly that bag seems ok for bb stuffs too can say it's investment hehe

Hello everyone, today it is indeed a super busy day for me running around projects and only get back to office late afternoon then rush my paper works. Wah no time to finish don't care just put one side and knock off from work haha. Btw I will use backpack for my baby bag next time so that my hands will be free to carry my baby.
My friend giving get clothing from carters to Me as her baby can't wear by the time I give birth. Oct got a super big baby fair at expo from 2 to 5 oct and carters will be there. But my brother wedding and my tummy will be super big so will have to miss it.
I am having dinner with my beanie only today as dh is busy. Shall enjoy some good food.
Today everyone is busy? ? So quiet.
Dolly your beanie is so cute cover face.
Iwantahealthybaby any nice dinner?
Circle still working?

Haven't decide on dinner but probably going Nex to walk with dh and settle dinner there. I think the carter very limited in the fair those 5 piece in a packet type. I want drink bubble tea with pearls...haha maybe I get later.

Me also super super busy day. Only managed to eat lunch at 2!

It is nice to see hubby warming up to our beanies. My hubby just told me he going round party on Fri and Sat. He super la.

Back