(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Hihi Mommies! How have you guys been? Finally have sometime to starting reading this forum again. I gave birth to my son on 3 nov at 38 weeks due to low amniotic fluid (recommended by my gynae). Fortunately he came out strong and healthy. Thank God. Here a photo of my son to share:)
IMG_1910.JPG

Dear all mummies,
How r u?
so far any mummies have stop bf?
I m still struggling on it, very sad... all day pump just can get 2 times milk for my bb.
He's currently drinking 150-160ml..
Any mummies know that can I eat fenugreek + fish oil together?

Dear all mummies,
How r u?
I m still struggling on it, very sad... all day pump just can get 2 times milk for my bb.

I'm taking fenugreek and fish oil and folic together. Ask my Gynae and he say is fine. Been doing that for one month, so far so good.

Thanks for your reply.
But my 'honeymoon period ' in confinement is over, my mil will go back, so no one help me in washing + cooking.
Think I have stop bf soon.
And decided to use cloth diaper since I can't save $ in milk so must save $ in diaper so need a lot of washing time.

Dear all mummies,
How r u?

Ask you gynae to prescribed you Motilium for about 2 weeks. It works the best. If still not working. Try taking with Lactagreek. Lactagreek is much better than Fenugreek.

Dear all mummies,
How r u?

I have stopped bf. Only bf for one month when I am eating confinement food. Sudden drop on bm for god knows why,tried mother's milk to no avail. & everyday eating outside food with msg,end up decide to give up.

Thanks for your replies.
Just started using cloth diaper this morning, but not yet 24 hours. Hubby already said, 'suan le'. Use disposable diaper la. Coz I look very tired.

Honestly with one toddler, I really Can't cope it.
Without any help here.. so must save $ for diapers and milk powder.

I have stopped bf. Only bf for one month when I am eating confinement food. Sudden drop on bm for god knows why,tried mother's milk to no avail. & everyday eating outside food with msg,end up decide to give up.
You still have breastmilk? If still have, don't give up! Breastfeeding is the best. I also thought of giving up so many times, but en up now still breastfeeding. I know its very tiring but for the sake of baby... jia you!

You still have breastmilk? If still have, don't give up! Breastfeeding is the best. I also thought of giving up so many times, but en up now still breastfeeding. I know its very tiring but for the sake of baby... jia you!

Only abit. Alr stop for a month eh. I seen examples feeding breastmilk but the baby keep falling sick easily. If I'm eating outside food everyday with msg,I rather not risk it. Idw me to be the one causing him to fall sick easily. ):

Only abit. Alr stop for a month eh. I seen examples feeding breastmilk but the baby keep falling sick easily. If I'm eating outside food everyday with msg,I rather not risk it. Idw me to be the one causing him to fall sick easily. ):

I fully understand and agree. Prevention is better than cure after all. Anyway have formula are you feeding your baby?

Thanks for your replies.
Just started using cloth diaper this morning, but not yet 24 hours. Hubby already said, 'suan le'. Use disposable diaper la. Coz I look very tired.

Take care meplea

Thanks for your replies.

Can share how to stop bf? eat medicine to stop?

msliew, if baby get eczema can drink this formula?

Hi! I'm not too sure actually. It's best to consult a pd and get their opinion. Anyway to stop bf,I thjnk you can apply cold cabbage to your breasts. If you consume medicine,I think it will affect the size of your breasts.

Why do you want to stop oh.

Hi! I'm not too sure actually. It's best to consult a pd and get their opinion. Anyway to stop bf,I thjnk you can apply cold cabbage to your breasts. If you consume medicine,I think it will affect the size of your breasts.

Why do you want to stop oh.

Just for info as worry after work too busy may stop for bf.

Back