(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

im seeing beanie on 28th apr. on Monday, I think the drs will do a scan for me. if they don't I will request. im doing my NT scan on 12th May :)
so one more week to go to see beanie.
yes... what's the point of us paying the gynae without seeing beanie with our own eyes? hehe... I'm meeting beanie later.. I wonder if its limbs are sprouting out already...

Cox nuh scanning is of diff dept one. But drs can go to another room to do a scan if want to. They have special rooms and ppl there just to do scans unlike pte gynaes one.

Janie I'm sure beanie is growing well. How far are u along? If not too far the limbs haven't fully sprout out.

Good bye everyone .

Gynae diagnosed my case blighted ovum as the sac doesn't grow still. He did echo and nth else detected .

Will be taking med to purge all out by tml morning to self terminate it.

I wish all Nov 14 MTBs healthy and happy babies ;)

God bless and Gd bye ..

Good bye everyone .

Gynae diagnosed my case blighted ovum as the sac doesn't grow still. He did echo and nth else detected .

God bless and Gd bye ..
Take good care bel. Be positive and we shall meet again! Hugs..

Cox nuh scanning is of diff dept one. But drs can go to another room to do a scan if want to. They have special rooms and ppl there just to do scans unlike pte gynaes one.

Janie I'm sure beanie is growing well. How far are u along? If not too far the limbs haven't fully sprout out.
Will be turning 9 weeks (according to lmp) this Thurs..

Good bye everyone .

God bless and Gd bye ..

Take care! At least the fear of unknown is over. Have a good rest :) god bless

Bel, aft the process, do a good mini confinement to bu ur health back... I will miss you dearly.. do take care my friend

my ms like gone liao, im only feeling fatigue. hopefully its becoz the placenta is doing its job now :)

im so sleepy. and I weigh myself didn't really put on weight, but my skater dresses like a bit tight at the waist area liao. :(

my ms like gone liao, im only feeling fatigue. hopefully its becoz the placenta is doing its job now :)

im so sleepy. and I weigh myself didn't really put on weight, but my skater dresses like a bit tight at the waist area liao. :(

maybe because u r like about 3 weeks closer to 2nd trim, so ms slowly fade...

I m having those creamy white discharge.... shld I be worried? next gynae visit aint to take place till bout 2 weeks later...:(

woo let me know if hubby can go in. im asking him to take leave already. so exciting. lol then ask if can take video etc. which gynae are u seeing in NUH?
Im seeing dr anita.

My gyne is at katong but she allow oscar at NUH. Hubby definitely can go in, my hubby went in for my nos 1 screening too.

I just seen the Gynae. He's sending me for the first trimester viability scan because can't detect my baby's heartbeat. Can anyone advise me on the possibility of such false results? My gynae told me it's not normal to not see baby's heartbeat when we could see it 2 weeks ago.

My gyne is at katong but she allow oscar at NUH. Hubby definitely can go in, my hubby went in for my nos 1 screening too.
woo so exciting! then can take video all that? lol coz im a subsidized patient and will be at clinic G so dont know its gonna be the same. coz my first scan they didn't let me hubby go into the room. that time nothing much to see yet.

I just seen the Gynae. He's sending me for the first trimester viability scan because can't detect my baby's heartbeat. Can anyone advise me on the possibility of such false results? My gynae told me it's not normal to not see baby's heartbeat when we could see it 2 weeks ago.

How many weeks are u now? The last scan u had was at which week when u see hb? Did the sac grow from last scan till now?

How many weeks are u now? The last scan u had was at which week when u see hb? Did the sac grow from last scan till now?
The last scan was at week 6. I've seen the Gynae due to spotting and baby's heartbeat was detected.

Today is week 8. My water bag looked very empty. My spotting had stopped for a week.

Did Dr did v scan today? For my last year case I saw hb twice in week 6&7 but wasn't vy strong type then wk8 can't detect. Did scan at my gynae 2 different clinic n machine n aso did hcg test to cfm pregnancy has gone.
Sorry I m not trying to scare u.just follow wat gynae has plan for u n see how. Sometimes it's just not within our control..

Did Dr did v scan today? For my last year case I saw hb twice in week 6&7 but wasn't vy strong type then wk8 can't detect. Did scan at my gynae 2 different clinic n machine n aso did hcg test to cfm pregnancy has gone.
Sorry I m not trying to scare u.just follow wat gynae has plan for u n see how. Sometimes it's just not within our control..
Nope. It was a belly scan.

Y Dr dun do a v scan if can't detect hb? OK nvrm, just follow Dr advise, I m no expert here just relate my past experience tats all.. meanwhile rest well n talk to ur Beanie...

Good bye everyone .

God bless and Gd bye ..
Bel take care & rest well

Hope everything goes well for you Janine! If it helps, I did v scan at week 6. Heartbeat detected. Bled a few times within that week.

Did abdominal scan at 8w4d, only saw water bag. Doc did v scan immediately and saw heartbeat. Hoping that it is also just a scare for u.

You can just walk into 24hr clinic. Any time any day. Now also can.

Hope everything goes well for you Janine! If it helps, I did v scan at week 6. Heartbeat detected. Bled a few times within that week.

Did abdominal scan at 8w4d, only saw water bag. Doc did v scan immediately and saw heartbeat. Hoping that it is also just a scare for u.

You can just walk into 24hr clinic. Any time any day. Now also can.
Thanks dear... it is really very reassuring. I'm pretty exhausted now. I will try to sleep early and go for the scan early tml.

Janine, if u walk in without appt, they will just ask you to go see the gynae on duty at the a&e dept.... if u have a specific gynae at kkh which u want to see, you need to make an appt with kkh.

Janine, if u walk in without appt, they will just ask you to go see the gynae on duty at the a&e dept.... if u have a specific gynae at kkh which u want to see, you need to make an appt with kkh.
Thanks dear. I'm praying I don't need a second opinion. Hub just came home. Broke down the second I saw him.

Very emotionally drained right now. I haven't been really excited over this pregnancy (though we tried for a few cycles) due to the hormonal changes, spotting, my pet passing away last week and my MIL's insensitivity... it was only today that I was actually looking forward to meeting my baby and was even expecting to see its tiny limbs. Sigh... I know it's not the end yet. No doctor have concluded anything about my fetus but I'm just tired.

Back