(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

magl, i will be doing the jab to be safe. baby is on small side. 2 jabs total cost $70 plus i think ok for peace of mind. i will likely be going for epi/spinal depending on what doc recommands. i think ga baby comes out a bit groggy so i will avoid that. :)
My gynae recommended GA.. my initial plan was epi but then he say will affect spine that's why having second tots now..

Thank u mummies for the positive words... Thank god.. Today went to see gynae... My bb gal is doing fine.. 36weeks.. Almost 2.7kg.. My doc now suddenly say I dun have to deliver at 38weeks.. I can hold baby till full term.. Which he best advice now... He say now my bb gal doing very well.. I'm doing very well too...

And I get to see her face clearly today and it's the first time doc print out her 3D scan for me.. But it cost me $25 for just the 3D photo itself.. :)

View attachment 400242

Just to share some happiness.. :) doc say she is a chubby baby..

Ur bb will be fine. Very sorry to hear abt yr sis' bb. I think the best thing now is for u guys to be sensitive to yr sis' emotional needs.. Cos it's gonna be hard for her to see u with a healthy full term bb and for her to grief over her terminated late stage pregnancy. I had a 27w so I know. Time will heal her wound

magl... i think diff doc.prefer diff things? but in the end is what we prefer bah.
christin3k... baby looks cute! so sorry about your sis. pls get her to tc

@christin3k oh dear I am so sorry to hear that. It's true that it is most likely other kinds of genetic diseases since oscar only detect diseases that has 3 copies of the gene like DS. But there are other diseases whereby baby only inherit one copy n only will show up during detailed scan. Condolences to your sister I hope she will stay strong. Since she is young, there is a good chance to try again later on when she recovers. Try to b there for her as much as u can ya. In the meantime u take care too n glad to know your baby is chubby n healthy.. Enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy ya

Ur bb will be fine. Very sorry to hear abt yr sis' bb. I think the best thing now is for u guys to be sensitive to yr sis' emotional needs.. Cos it's gonna be hard for her to see u with a healthy full term bb and for her to grief over her terminated late stage pregnancy. I had a 27w so I know. Time will heal her wound

Ya... That's why... She is acting strong in front of us for now.. Like my dad say.. Now her bb still in her tummy.. After Wednesday.. Once surgery is done that is when everything kick in.. Tat is the part we are worried..

Her husband is devastated... He became so quiet... So low profile now.. Feel so sad to see him tat way... They bought so many bb clothes alrdy some more... :(

@christin3k oh dear I am so sorry to hear that. It's true that it is most likely other kinds of genetic diseases since oscar only detect diseases that has 3 copies of the gene like DS. But there are other diseases whereby baby only inherit one copy n only will show up during detailed scan. Condolences to your sister I hope she will stay strong. Since she is young, there is a good chance to try again later on when she recovers. Try to b there for her as much as u can ya. In the meantime u take care too n glad to know your baby is chubby n healthy.. Enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy ya

Thanks.. Ya.. She went thru even further tests on even more rare diseases.. But everything comes out normal... It's very disheartening when the actually reason behind it isn't simple..

Now worried that this isn't a case to case thing.. Now even the doc is worried her next pregnancy may face the same thing cos it's genetic problem... :(

normally if it's above 37 weeks wouldn't need the steriod jab. Which gynae are u seeing?

Hi... I agree too, I don't think you need the jab/just to play safe. Personally I took the jab. Cos I had some mucus plug on week 30, was admitted to hospital and diagnosed to deliver within 72 hours. So I took the jab. Luckily I managed to last through and after 3 weeks of bed rest I should be fine but likely to give birth around week 36. My gynae told me after week 33/34, it's already considered quite good so I don't think you need the jab really. Btw it hurts super bad!

For those who are delivering early did the doctor ask you all to go for steroid injection for bb lungs?

The jab is very painful and costly. My colleague who delivered her boy at week 32 due to water bag leaking, share with me.
I dun think you need it... my another collegue who also delivered her boy at week 36.. normal condition.. no need the jab too.

Did any of u all got rashes on elbow and both legs during pregnancy time? Gp dr said rashes come n go as now i am alright and it could be due to food. I called gynae he said shld be safe shld not be any effect on me or bb. That means np right? Cos I v worry n scare lor.

Did any of u all got rashes on elbow and both legs during pregnancy time? Gp dr said rashes come n go as now i am alright and it could be due to food. I called gynae he said shld be safe shld not be any effect on me or bb. That means np right? Cos I v worry n scare lor.

Dun worry.. I was having rashes all over my feet and leg during 2nd trimester and was itchy like mad.. It will go off.. It's the hormones that is making the rashes come and go.. :)

The only thing u need to do is.. Know how to stop the itch without using medications... I bought organic baby wash and cream.. It works.. :)

Dun worry.. I was having rashes all over my feet and leg during 2nd trimester and was itchy like mad.. It will go off.. It's the hormones that is making the rashes come and go.. :)

The only thing u need to do is.. Know how to stop the itch without using medications... I bought organic baby wash and cream.. It works.. :)
Thanks I was so scare if it is due to food allergies as beanie will be consume same food as well.

Ya lor morning time itchy like mad aft one or two hrs no more itch.

Where did u buy organic baby wash n cream?

Thanks I was so scare if it is due to food allergies as beanie will be consume same food as well.

Ya lor morning time itchy like mad aft one or two hrs no more itch.

Where did u buy organic baby wash n cream?

Doc usually will say is food.. But wat I trace back usually not due to the food I take.. Lol..

I bought it online.. It's call Jo Lauren.. It's local.. And it's good.. Can share with bb to use next time too.. Lol!

https://www.jolauren.com/

I bought the organic Castile wash, the oatmeal bath to soak my legs and the miracle palm to apply when I feel the itch..

Doc usually will say is food.. But wat I trace back usually not due to the food I take.. Lol..

I bought it online.. It's call Jo Lauren.. It's local.. And it's good.. Can share with bb to use next time too.. Lol!

https://www.jolauren.com/

I bought the organic Castile wash, the oatmeal bath to soak my legs and the miracle palm to apply when I feel the itch..
But the food is what I usually eat that's why I don think is food cause it. The gp dr words scare me early in the morning till i called clinic to ask called gyane to ask also lor.
So in total u bought 3 wash? Deliver to our place?

Hi mummies,

Want to let out something that is on my mind.. Previously I did mention my elder sister is pregnant too... Recently, after she did her detail scan at 20weeks.. Doc found out that her bb's kidney and stomach is all filled with water...

Her water bag fluid is too much.. And baby's nasal bone abit short... She went through lots of tests and scan...

Doc advice to terminate the pregnancy before 24weeks... Ystd everything had been confirmed. Her bb suffer from facial deformalities and her doc cannot confirm if her bb will be born normal.. Her bb 3D scan shows that her bb's nose is sunken in...

Everything tends to show its genetic problem.. My mum had been feeling so stressed up and upset.. She couldn't let go.. While I'm feeling upset... Yet I feel so helpless cos I can't do a thing.. And I'm so near to delivery date.. Im physically and mentally tired and stress..

My sis will be going thru surgery next week to terminate the pregnancy. Her bb will go thru DNA test and autopsy.. To see wat really went wrong.. Sigh.. I'm so worried about my bb now.. Thinking my bb gal won't be as fine.. :( I'm feeling so paranoid now..

Really sorry to heard that christin3k. but u and yr sis are 2 separate issues. pls stay a happy heart for yr lo.

But the food is what I usually eat that's why I don think is food cause it. The gp dr words scare me early in the morning till i called clinic to ask called gyane to ask also lor.
So in total u bought 3 wash? Deliver to our place?

Yup! Deliver to my place.. Can do online purchase.. Can use very long leh.. My wash still got 1/3 of the bottle.. Cos not everytime use.. I use it during my super itchy period.. When press out its foam.. It's not very soapy.. But 1-2pump is enough to cover the affected area..

The oatmeal bath I only use a few times.. And it smells nice.. Skin will be soft after tat.. Lol..

Really sorry to heard that christin3k. but u and yr sis are 2 separate issues. pls stay a happy heart for yr lo.

Ya... My heart felt better after bb show her face during check up last week.. I feel so much better after seeing her well.. Doc also confirm bb is doing well.. Tats why I felt better after tat..

Yup! Deliver to my place.. Can do online purchase.. Can use very long leh.. My wash still got 1/3 of the bottle.. Cos not everytime use.. I use it during my super itchy period.. When press out its foam.. It's not very soapy.. But 1-2pump is enough to cover the affected area..

The oatmeal bath I only use a few times.. And it smells nice.. Skin will be soft after tat.. Lol..
You only use it when there is itchiness? Normal day use normal body shampoo?

Ya... My heart felt better after bb show her face during check up last week.. I feel so much better after seeing her well.. Doc also confirm bb is doing well.. Tats why I felt better after tat..
Don worry ur bb will be alright :)
But mbe not to visit ur sis for the time being as it really hurting for her. Last time I avoid to go my sis place till feeling better.

Don worry ur bb will be alright :)
But mbe not to visit ur sis for the time being as it really hurting for her. Last time I avoid to go my sis place till feeling better.

I promise to look after my sister during her confinement leh.. Cos my mum has to work.. So she cook alrdy I be in charge to heat up for her.. And help her in anyways she need..

I promise to look after my sister during her confinement leh.. Cos my mum has to work.. So she cook alrdy I be in charge to heat up for her.. And help her in anyways she need..
Mbe discuss w ur hub to c whether there is other solutions? For me that time is my sis also preggie I c her I'll think more n more sad. Even her sms words also creating more tears cos think more aft that.

Mbe discuss w ur hub to c whether there is other solutions? For me that time is my sis also preggie I c her I'll think more n more sad. Even her sms words also creating more tears cos think more aft that.

Actually my hub dun encourage me to do tat also.. He say I shld avoid also.. Lucky next Wednesday is a holiday.. And my mum won't be too busy at work from next week onwards... My sis will be go thru the surgery officially on Thursday.. She say Wednesday put medication..

Last night hear her say... My heart turn cold... My mum keep bombing her with all the words.. I dun think my sis can take it... Wan to stop mum from saying too much but too late...

Actually my hub dun encourage me to do tat also.. He say I shld avoid also.. Lucky next Wednesday is a holiday.. And my mum won't be too busy at work from next week onwards... My sis will be go thru the surgery officially on Thursday.. She say Wednesday put medication..

Last night hear her say... My heart turn cold... My mum keep bombing her with all the words.. I dun think my sis can take it... Wan to stop mum from saying too much but too late...
Aiyo don say anything better than say something wrong cos very sensitive n emotional so no nice. Ya I think u shld avoid n don think she can take it. Mbe in front u ok but behind u she might collapse.

WK 33 D4, bb still dun turn.. weight 2.1kg..
Hubby still very calm... said still got time..
Gyane said ...2nd pregnency will be earlier ... but i do hope .. can drag till 30 Nov .. so same birthday with my 1st gal..
so far .. keep talking to baby... turn down la... if no .. later mummy need to c-sect.. which i dun want... hubby also dun want...

Hi mummies i'm new here .. my edd is 30 oct so i'm joing both oct n nov mummy group :) can add me in the fb group if there is any ? Thanks

Anyone using Hiruscar on your stretchmarks? Thought of buying...got ugly scars suddenly on my thighs n lower sides of tummy:(

Now seeing gynae once a week...wonder if this is cos my baby is big? 2.48kg at 34wks+4 days. Baby movement like also less frequent...is it cos she has less space to move? Although there are 10 movemts evry 2 hrs

My hospital bag packed already...still working though...everyday tired....sigh!!

Anyone using Hiruscar on your stretchmarks? Thought of buying...got ugly scars suddenly on my thighs n lower sides of tummy:(

Now seeing gynae once a week...wonder if this is cos my baby is big? 2.48kg at 34wks+4 days. Baby movement like also less frequent...is it cos she has less space to move? Although there are 10 movemts evry 2 hrs

My hospital bag packed already...still working though...everyday tired....sigh!!

I using palmers stretch mark cream.. But not working very well for me..

My stretch mark recently then appear.. At the bottom of my abdomen area.. I can't see it.. It was hub who discover it while playing with bb.. Lol!

My bb movement is increasing leh... She move,kick and jerk like mad for whole day..

My bb consider small ba.. At 36weeks.. She is 2.6kg.. As long every 2hrs got 10 movements is good.. Bb too active also very jialat.. I hardly slp well at night now.. Coz she kick so hard and too much.. My tummy hurts like mad..

I could hardly go out shopping for more than 3hrs now.. My back hurts so much.. Housework is a big no for me alrdy.. Lucky hub is helping with housework now..

I took the jab for strengthening the bb lungs yest... today suddenly has diarrhoea, have been to the toilet 9 times. Don't Knw izzit becoz of the jab or the korean bbq dinner. Haiz..
Just curious, how many of you have signed the cord blood banking?
I signed for my first.. This one still thinking whether to do it or not. There is this new Co. Call cryvia or something like that. My first was with cordlife.

exactly…i have been getting really tired these 2 wks. no mood to do much things!

as long as yr dr doesn't comment on yr bb size, shld be good?
i think mine a bit small though. At wk 35, he is near to 2.3kg only :p
my bb movement also less but i can feel his stretching only. not kicks liao. dr says its normal cos no space. i don't really count but when free i just check his movement.

try using clarin's huilie tonic for stretch marks?

I took the jab for strengthening the bb lungs yest... today suddenly has diarrhoea, have been to the toilet 9 times. Don't Knw izzit becoz of the jab or the korean bbq dinner. Haiz..

I signed for my first.. This one still thinking whether to do it or not. There is this new Co. Call cryvia or something like that. My first was with cordlife.

hi magl, feeling better today? hope yr diarrhea clears already.

I using palmers stretch mark cream.. But not working very well for me..

My stretch mark recently then appear.. At the bottom of my abdomen area.. I can't see it.. It was hub who discover it while playing with bb.. Lol!

My bb movement is increasing leh... She move,kick and jerk like mad for whole day..

My bb consider small ba.. At 36weeks.. She is 2.6kg.. As long every 2hrs got 10 movements is good.. Bb too active also very jialat.. I hardly slp well at night now.. Coz she kick so hard and too much.. My tummy hurts like mad..

I could hardly go out shopping for more than 3hrs now.. My back hurts so much.. Housework is a big no for me alrdy.. Lucky hub is helping with housework now..

yr hubby so cute, playing with bb.
think yr ah gal good size? Wk 36 2.6kg, my bb just 1 wk earlier but mine only 2.3kg! i have been eating but i'm growing faster than bb.

yr hubby so cute, playing with bb.
think yr ah gal good size? Wk 36 2.6kg, my bb just 1 wk earlier but mine only 2.3kg! i have been eating but i'm growing faster than bb.

Lol! He trying to calm me down these few weeks.. Cos I'm extreme nervous about the process of labour.. I'm someone who is so afraid of pain... So it's hard to imagine not to scream at the top of my lungs during labour..

Worries flushes in almost everyday.. Worried can't natural birth.. Worried need to go thru c-sect.. Worried can't tahan pain.. Worries bb gal come out will have problem.. A lot ah.. I'm going insane..

My bb gal catching up on the weight.. Lucky.. So far my weight gain stopped leh.. I only gain like 200g every week n tat goes to the bb.. So still heng. Haha.. I gain 20kg Liao leh.. Thinking how am I suppose to throw those fats away after birth..

Not forgetting I'm worrying I got no bm for bb too! Being a first time mum is really challenging I can say!

exactly…i have been getting really tired these 2 wks. no mood to do much things!

as long as yr dr doesn't comment on yr bb size, shld be good?
i think mine a bit small though. At wk 35, he is near to 2.3kg only :p
my bb movement also less but i can feel his stretching only. not kicks liao. dr says its normal cos no space. i don't really count but when free i just check his movement.

try using clarin's huilie tonic for stretch marks?

Ooh I heard the clarins tonic is really good...but quote ex leh...tt is stopping me :(

my baby girl likes bell sounds...like mrt ding dong or when my colleague stir her mug with a metal spoon she will kick. Wonder if she is startling or happy...

Good to know the info here... I'm helping my wife to massage her back every night...
Muscle area beside/ along the spine area... First time will expect lotsa spot pain.. After 3 night of consecutive massage.. Just a couple of spot only...
Mummy can try get ur hubby do it for u..
Work well for my wife... And she feel good :)

magl, i took my jab today too and went to toilet with a lot of soft stool(sorry tmi) . baby is 37 weeks tom and only 2.505kg. doc says small but ok birth should be 2.7kg

Good to know the info here... I'm helping my wife to massage her back every night...
Muscle area beside/ along the spine area... First time will expect lotsa spot pain.. After 3 night of consecutive massage.. Just a couple of spot only...
Mummy can try get ur hubby do it for u..
Work well for my wife... And she feel good :)

I agree! My hub had been massaging my whole back and my legs every night since 2nd trimester!

It's comforting and make my aches go away and sleep better.. But recently the massages not taking much effect.. Cos bb pressing too much on my pelvic bone.. And cos my nerves to ache like hell..

Mummies! Get ur hub to contribute abit in this pregnancy!

magl, i took my jab today too and went to toilet with a lot of soft stool(sorry tmi) . baby is 37 weeks tom and only 2.505kg. doc says small but ok birth should be 2.7kg
15 times and still counting (at this hour)... its not longer soft stools.. its just water coming out le. (Sorry for being gross) feel so tired...
Me also 37 weeks plus...bb is 3.1kg when measured yest.

Back