(2014/08) August 2014

Somehow recently after i passed 12 weeks my appetite has gone down
Sigh.. i feel sick more often n more so at evening n night time. :(
Im envious of those lucky mummies who hv no symptoms at.all
Same here... I also had a hard time from week 12 - 15.
Now I am entering week 16, appetite comes back and also less tired.
So hopefully, your appetite will come back soon!

Any idea if can eat rojak? I've been eating a lot of rojak recently. So shiok! Taste even beta now than before
I think eat in moderation should be ok. Just have to watch how your body reacts to it also.

Tho personally I can't eat rojak because:
1) my mom forbids me to eat as there's shrimp paste (har cheong) and she said it's not good.
2) rojak makes up of uncooked cucumber & pineapple
I need to avoid uncooked vegetable/salad as advised by my Yin yoga teacher previously.
And pineapple is on my must not touch list from my Chinese Sinseh

I put on around 4-5 kg too. Hope my weight gain wont exceed 10kg. I feel very gassy after drinking milk. But still force myself to drink.

Ive put on 5kg. At 13weeks now :(

Kopibeanie - how bad was yours? My stomach has been queasy all day. But not painful. Just gassy. And the diarrohea.
I was told if I put on too much, I might have issues in third trimester.. Too heavy, fatigue etc.

I've also been feeling very tired, they say 2nd trim I should not be feeling as tired as 1st trim but I still have been feeling tired during the day.

Anyone feeling the same too?

I guess u can eat anything in moderate besides raw food. I have been craving for coke everyday. . Its so hard to suppress the crave. . My 1st trimester I really didn't even take a sip and in my 2nd, I kind of loosen up and when I had my first can.. boomz! I want it almost everyday. Before preg. . I m already a coke lover. .
I have the same problem! Coke is the only thing I crave! I dont know if it's allowed though! Surprisingly I didn't like coke that much before pregnancy...

Hi ladies, my edd is 15 Aug 2014. Currently about 15 weeks. I'm actually based in BKK but will be back in SG end May to deliver. Planning to do it at KKH but haven't decided on gynae yet. Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks~~

Hi ladies, my edd is 15 Aug 2014. Currently about 15 weeks. I'm actually based in BKK but will be back in SG end May to deliver. Planning to do it at KKH but haven't decided on gynae yet. Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks~~
Gynae at KKH I would recommend Tan Kim Teng or John Tee. I

Dear all mummies and mummies to be, I am very grateful to see your messages this morning. I'm truly touched by your encouragement, support and well wishes. And thankful for keeping me and baby in your prayers.

I login this morning to share a GREAT NEWS! My harmony test returns with low risk for all!!!!!! I've yet to see the report for myself, it was a message relayed by the clinic assistant. No further details given at this point, but my hubs will pick up the report later in the day.

Though Prof Ananda says for my case, even if harmony returns ok, I am still high risk due to the 5 soft markers identified, I am for the first time these few weeks seeing some hope. I choose to believe God answers prayers and He has continue his miracle of life in me....

Hubs and I pray for his healing touch, and his healing everyday. My baby will be a testament of God, of His healing.

Once again, I'm very thankful for all your prayers, and for being here for us. You made a difference in my life these few weeks, hearing your words and feeling your presence with me and baby in this challenging but blessed journey.

MANY THANKS!

Basically all our Aug high risk mommies are out of danger zone.. I am so happy for all of u.. we shall now look forward to Aug when each of us start to pop.. hehe.. enjoy the freedom for now and till Aug!

Dear all mummies and mummies to be, I am very grateful to see your messages this morning. I'm truly touched by your encouragement, support and well wishes. And thankful for keeping me and baby in your prayers.

I login this morning to share a GREAT NEWS! My harmony test returns with low risk for all!!!!!! I've yet to see the report for myself, it was a message relayed by the clinic assistant. No further details given at this point, but my hubs will pick up the report later in the day.

Though Prof Ananda says for my case, even if harmony returns ok, I am still high risk due to the 5 soft markers identified, I am for the first time these few weeks seeing some hope. I choose to believe God answers prayers and He has continue his miracle of life in me....

Hubs and I pray for his healing touch, and his healing everyday. My baby will be a testament of God, of His healing.

Once again, I'm very thankful for all your prayers, and for being here for us. You made a difference in my life these few weeks, hearing your words and feeling your presence with me and baby in this challenging but blessed journey.

MANY THANKS!
Good news indeed!!
Really happy for you! =)

Hello everyone, I'm new here.
Expecting my 1st baby, EDD in mid Aug. :)

Is there any pre-natal exercise class to recommend?
Actually is it required? I heard its good to exercise to tone up muscles for smooth delivery.

I've also been feeling very tired, they say 2nd trim I should not be feeling as tired as 1st trim but I still have been feeling tired during the day.

Yes! Same here! I gotta have nap almost everyday.

Hello everyone, I'm new here.
Expecting my 1st baby, EDD in mid Aug. :)

Is there any pre-natal exercise class to recommend?
Actually is it required? I heard its good to exercise to tone up muscles for smooth delivery.
KKH has aqua fitness class as well as fitball class. I am going for April class for aqua fitness one. Looking forward!

MANY THANKS!

congrats!! so u still going for the amino? hope for more good news to come!! jiayou!!

congrats!! so u still going for the amino? hope for more good news to come!! jiayou!!

We will consider amnio only if the next genetic scan shows the need to do that, that will be the week 20 or 22 scan right?

We continue to pray for healing, specifically for all soft markers spotted in last genetic scan to resolve by themselves as the pregnancy progresses. We believe the Harmony report is a sign from God that He is working His miracle and hearing our prayers for healing.

:)

We will consider amnio only if the next genetic scan shows the need to do that, that will be the week 20 or 22 scan right?

We continue to pray for healing, specifically for all soft markers spotted in last genetic scan to resolve by themselves as the pregnancy progresses. We believe the Harmony report is a sign from God that He is working His miracle and hearing our prayers for healing.

:)
Do check on the validity of the Amnio as I know there's a window period for CVS and I believe there should be a window period too. As in cannot do CVS our of those weeks but I CNy rem which weeks.

MANY THANKS!

Praise The Lord. My dear!
God is indeed our healer!

MANY THANKS!
congrats Waiwish! now you can enjoy your pregnancy!
for me, i arranged to have detailed scan with Prof Ananda next tuesday and amino on 16th March. still a long wait for my answer as to my baby is going to be ok or not... sigh.if you dun mind, can you share what are the 5 soft markers that prof ananda point out??

congrats Waiwish! now you can enjoy your pregnancy!
for me, i arranged to have detailed scan with Prof Ananda next tuesday and amino on 16th March. still a long wait for my answer as to my baby is going to be ok or not... sigh.if you dun mind, can you share what are the 5 soft markers that prof ananda point out??
1. High NT 4.1mm
2. Short nasal bone 2.56mm (thereabout, writing from memories)
3. Something to do with the heart, not major, one side slightly bigger than the other but pumping well
I can't rmb what the other 2 markers were now.

Have you done oscar and what's your result if you did? Why are u arranging for genetic scan and amnio? Ever consider harmony test which is non invasive?

We continue to pray for God's healing everyday, with his healing hands and touch on my baby.

Taka having baby sale currently.

If any mummy looking for preloved medela pumps, pls pm me.

Im letting go of my almost new medela manual pump (used 2-3 times only) and medela harmony swing (used for about 5 months but baby latched most of the time)

Reactions: pce

I'm a few days to my 16th week.. I still feel nauseous and tired lately :(

I really hope this nausea feeling won't stay with me thru out this pregnancy..

Hi guys... just wondering .. is everyone here getting a baby cot? Anyone who is not getting n have other sleeping arrangements for the baby?

@starrynine
@leanne

This is my 2nd pregnancy. I recently stopped working and I'm in my 5th month almost 6 months. I'm still tired...and I still throw up on a few times a week.. :)

Symptoms differ from mummy to mummy. In my first trimester, morning sickness is a comforting sign to me cos I am constantly worrying about miscarriages..

I hope you feel better soon. Once you start to feel the bb move, I think you will forget all other symptoms :)

Hi guys... just wondering .. is everyone here getting a baby cot? Anyone who is not getting n have other sleeping arrangements for the baby?
Hi hi Linalina, I'm thinking whether to get a playpen like cot or a babycot.. Being a first time mum, I'm still considering between these two options. What other options available? :)

I have been LS for 4 days. See gp on Wednesday ...only give charcoal pills. Say it could be virus or the food I eat. Later got to call gynae n ask ...it all happen after I see Gynae on Monday. Haiz

Anyone happen to LS b4 ??

I have been LS for 4 days. See gp on Wednesday ...only give charcoal pills. Say it could be virus or the food I eat. Later got to call gynae n ask ...it all happen after I see Gynae on Monday. Haiz

Anyone happen to LS b4 ??

You should call and check with your gynae... Or see another gp.

Keep Urself hydrated, drink more water or 100plus. Take care and rest well.

Is it safe to consume collagen and pearl powder?

I used to take Eu Yan Sang bottled bird's nest drink and have since stopped taking it when I discovered this miracle of life in me.
Now that I'm into second trimester where bird's nest is safe to take, I am wondering if my bottle that says 'bird's nest with pearl powder and collagen' is safe to consume?

I have couple of bottles left, so wondering if i could take these or should give it away.

Appreciate advice. :)

On a separate note, I happen to chance upon this page on taobao that sells strollers, pretty good options and reasonable prices too. I cant attest to quality coz i've yet to purchase anything from tabao but i know friends who love to get things from taobao.
http://list.taobao.com/itemlist/def...ut_query=%CD%C6&suggest_offset=0&from=suggest

Back