(2014/08) August 2014

Its a secret group. Think u just have to post ur email address and wait yo be added. . I tried adding for some but can't. . Dunno how the adding goes abt.

Can mine be added? Hard to follow on my post here. Or can the creator add us all in?? Thanks

Hello everyone.. I just tested positive and yet to visit a gynae to confirm... Will be a first time mum thus seek advices any good gynaes to recommend etc.. :) thanks..

I think we should save the lust of mommies & their nick in the secret fb page. And we can start to create items to prepare for baby arrival to benefit new mommies. Sounds good??

Hi people, it's my 5 or 6th week of pregnancy. My first appt will be on Jan 17th @ KK. I'm quite worried cause still 3 more weeks to go. I was thinking to go to Walk in clinic to get some basic pre natal vitamins and check. Is it neccessary? Please advise..

Just sharing....

My first pregnancy and going through all the MS. But very bad, I dont have good support from workplace.
My boss is a single lady (going to get married soon but work comes first type). She does not understand what is family first and what pregnant ladies are going through.... she thought that MS will only come after 3months so she's not that happy i took sick leave :'(

Nvm, she will get her 'retribution' when she gets pregnant next time!

Hey all..
Got a very personal qn to ask. Hope won't gross u all out.
Cos it's freaking me out.
I pooped green.
Normal?? Or should I be very concern?
Worried...

Luvyz, did you eat alot of veg cos it happens when you eat loafs of green veg. If you didnt eat lots of green veg, maybe see a doctor.

Hi people, it's my 5 or 6th week of pregnancy. My first appt will be on Jan 17th @ KK. I'm quite worried cause still 3 more weeks to go. I was thinking to go to Walk in clinic to get some basic pre natal vitamins and check. Is it neccessary? Please advise..
Most importantly is the folic acid. Can also get some dha... if u have no problem with multi vit, u can get that too

Hi dacylet, I didn't.
Normal diet. I haven't seen gynae yet so not even taken any supplements. .
So scary..

Hello everyone.. I just tested positive and yet to visit a gynae to confirm... Will be a first time mum thus seek advices any good gynaes to recommend etc.. :) thanks..
Congrats! Any particular location for your gynae?
or u r willing to travel for the gynae?
best to find a gynae nearby you, So in case of Any emergency, can Just pop by easily.

Hi dacylet, I didn't.
Normal diet. I haven't seen gynae yet so not even taken any supplements. .
So scary..
Hmmm.. could be some other food that are high in green colouring..
Just to share, a few days ago I eat the purple dragonfruit, and till next day, I still poo purple stools... haha
But if persist, better check with doc.

And go and get folic acid first. This is very important for the first trim

luvyz, i taking the folic acid frm Unity, very cheap only $3.50/100pcs. tis same as what my gynae wanna to give me. I also taking New Obimin pregnancy supplement. This can be buy from any pharmacy easily. I bought from hospital/polyclinic pharmacy only $5.80/btl (30pcs) but Watson/Guardian/Unity selling $10+ for the same thing. I also taking Blackmore pregnancy supplyment

I bought Guardian's folic acid at the pharmacy counter and new obimin supplement for pregnant women which i got advise from pharmacist there. My first appointment was on 8 Jan which also 3weeks after I tested positive with pregnancy kit.

I had been taking folic for two weeks since I know the test was positive. Just that I'm worried by the time I see my gynae I'm already 8-9 weeks.

i think the FB page mod needs to add the mummies as Friends first then invite them into the secret grp. at least that's how my #1 mummies grp was like

hi all...
first time mtb here... congrats to all mtbs! feeling so excited for you gals when i see your posts!
i'm into my 7th week now..hmm..still no ms, i dunno to feel happy or sad.. is this something i should be worried about?
my earliest gynae visit is next week..and i havnt decide which gynae to go to yet!
i have filtered my list to 2, Dr Irene Chua (Glen E) and Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC) , any comments for the 2 of them? should i also be concerned which hospital to choose?

Congrats! Any particular location for your gynae?
or u r willing to travel for the gynae?
best to find a gynae nearby you, So in case of Any emergency, can Just pop by easily.

Im staying in kovan area, so thinking if anyone has any recommendations of good gynaes around this area.. tot to deliver in mount A or hospital.:)

Can someone add me in facebook group too? [email protected] thanks!

I have this habit of sleeping on my tummy since young, I find it to hard to adjust my sleeping position now! Unknowingly I still flip myself to sleep on my tummy... :(

Hi.. funny question but do any of you feel like you are dreaming a lot more? It felt like I was watching a movie all of last night.

Hi.. funny question but do any of you feel like you are dreaming a lot more? It felt like I was watching a movie all of last night.

haha, same here prired. I rarely had dreams last time. now its like every night..and a couple of different ones per night..haha

haha, same here prired. I rarely had dreams last time. now its like every night..and a couple of different ones per night..haha

Haha.. I also dream a lot.. Funny ones... I can dream of stuff like superheros and been chase after by creatures, like residential evil. Haahaa

Hi Rinko, not sure if my reply came late. My hb did research on Gynae at SK before and Dr Adrian from the clinic at Compass Point near bus interchange/mrt has good reviews. Maybe you can check him out? I didn't go to him as I'm uncomfortable with male gynae. hehe..

Hi so anyone is creating the account in FB??? Yes, the creator need to add us as friend before inviting us to the private page.

Btw, I met up with Dr Choo and really love her style, patient & caring!!! Thumbs up!! Decided to sign package with her in wk 16. :D

Dear All,

Hv tried adding those who posted your emails here. Apparently most of the emails have been added....Pls do check your email or spam mails for the invite. Do note that the fb grp name: 14milocereal08

Hi all mummies and mummy to be just finish reading the thread.

Haven't intro myself.. I found out i'm going to have a Aug 2014 baby on 4 Dec. Hope to get to know more mummies here and learn some tips as I'm first time mummy to be. :)

prired: I am dreaming more these days too and the dreams are sometimes very real or just ridiculously funny!

mudppie: could add me in the fb group too? [email protected] thanks!

Welcome all....

I've added jess_296, ariadne & linalina. I think some1 else may have added you. seems like some other mommies hv added u...
Pls do check your email or spam mails for the invite. Do note that the fb grp name: 14milocereal08

If u r still unable to view the fb grp, can pm me? thanks :)

Back