(2014/08) August 2014

Hi Yingz, congrats! Regarding to the maternity bra.. its totally up to u.. as long u r comfortable. . Nobody will knows ur body more than urself ya.
thanks! shirley.. hehe... ya but it seem like too early for me buy... anyway like what you said gotta be comfortable! any idea where to get cheap and good one?

think my pregnancy symptoms r in full swing now.. (spoke too early previously..sigh).. almost fainted when I got out of bed juz now.. now still feeling dizzy n nauseous.. think coz low bp, my bp is normally on the low side liao, pregnancy juz made it worse.. doesn't help I have a sick & clingy but still super active toddler ard, no time to rest/ properly take care of myself..

think my pregnancy symptoms r in full swing now.. (spoke too early previously..sigh).. almost fainted when I got out of bed juz now.. now still feeling dizzy n nauseous.. think coz low bp, my bp is normally on the low side liao, pregnancy juz made it worse.. doesn't help I have a sick & clingy but still super active toddler ard, no time to rest/ properly take care of myself..

Oh dear ...try to rest whatever u can ....I now facing terrible 2 ...Headache ...

oh dear. I hope i'm not spoke too early also. Touch wood :p I had bad ms for my #1 from the first day i knew I'm pregnant. This time feel good at the moment. You rest more ya.

Wow that's so good... Breast feed?
I bf and mix with fm till 2/3 weeks only. Because I didn't read the manual "how to use the breast pump":oops: and switched to the strongest from the beginning. Ended up with sore nipple and breast engorgement. After that have to rest my breasts for few days and the milk supply just go down day by day after that. Sound so silly right :p

Same here.. I thot this round will be a smooth journey... but every morning is a pukey day..
Jia you!

I bf and mix with fm till 2/3 weeks only. Because I didn't read the manual "how to use the breast pump":oops: and switched to the strongest from the beginning. Ended up with sore nipple and breast engorgement. After that have to rest my breasts for few days and the milk supply just go down day by day after that. Sound so silly right :p
OMG! That's very painful!!!

Hi sisters! I am new to this thread! I am 7 weeks with my first BB!
Come by here to learn from experienced mummies and make friends!

A little history about myself. Married 6.5 yrs, failed one fresh IVF and frozen cycle from July to Sept this year but conceived naturally after seeing my current sinseh to tiao my body. Amazing to conceive naturally this month, I am really thankful to God for this miracle!

Motherhood is really something new to me, hope you all can share and teach me along the way!
Congrats to all August 2014 mummies!

Kindly add me to the facebook group too.
[email protected]

Dear all,

Sorry for disappearing for some time. Congrats to all who just join this thread. I had been suffering from severe ms recently. Can't eat anything from 4pm daily or I will puke but then yet feel hungry. No appetite throughout the day either. Really stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I don't remember my ms to be this bad in my previous pregnancy. Really feeling terrible.

May I know who is adding ppl to the fb group? Is anyone in their fb group yet? Please add me too [email protected]

Thanks.

A little history about myself. Married 6.5 yrs, failed one fresh IVF and frozen cycle from July to Sept this year but conceived naturally after seeing my current sinseh to tiao my body. Amazing to conceive naturally this month, I am really thankful to God for this miracle!

Motherhood is really something new to me, hope you all can share and teach me along the way!

[email protected]

Congrats Babe!!!! Welcome to motherhood!!! :D So happy for you too!!!

[email protected]
Congrats to u!

[email protected]
Congrats!

Regarding bra,
You can use the bra extension if u feel is getter tight. Try to wear wireless bra. So u free more comfy. I use to wear sorella and wacoal ones.. Support not bad.

Thanks Shirley n yingz.
And congrats to all new mummies.
I'm both excited n lost.
Have to start looking for gynae now.
Prefer a female one.
Any recommendations?

Thanks Shirley n yingz.
And congrats to all new mummies.
I'm both excited n lost.
Have to start looking for gynae now.
Prefer a female one.
Any recommendations?
Hi Luvyz, me too.. hb has been looking for female gynae for me. He did some reseach and found Dr Ang Huai Yan, Dr Choo Wan Ling, Dr Irene Chua & Dr Chua Yang.

Female gynae: I heard she is good from my friends but I prefer male doc.
Ginger ale: Can get gassy can type if you feel bloated. Else boil ginger+water can curb nausea too according to my gynae.
More mommies joining in.... yeah we are having a crowd now and most are in merlion mode. Lol, including me.

Thanks oekmar!
Yeah attorney, I've been hearing male doc are equally good or rather some better.
Haha. But I still feel uncomfortable.
N yes.. I'm starting the merlion mode. Keep feeling bloated too.

Can someone share the exact feeling of MS? I know this sounds a bit silly, haha, but I seriously do not know if I a really experiencing it :)
I do get nauseous especially when I have this sourish feeling in my gastric. Takes place usually in the evening for me. So far no actual merlion yet.

Thanks for the add!! :)
Can anyone enlighten me which hospital is better - KKH or TMC... =(
Having bad headache doing the research online..

hi all,

i'm a new mtb...juz tested positive recently..am in a super confused stage now as i don't know what i should be expecting!
i guess my first priority is to find a gynae now? i have super low trashold for pain...if i want still want a natural birth (definitely with epi), anyone can recommend me a good gynae?

or can you gals share which gynae you are with now and why you choose him/her?

Aiyo.. u must be careful and take care ya.. :)

For female Gynae ,
I am with Dr Heng Tun Lan. She is quite famous in Parkway east. If you are in the east, u wanna consider her. Her package is quite reasonable. My #01 was delivered by her. Her package can sign up from 12wks at $800. But not sure abt the rates now. Shld be about there ba..

Back