(2014/08) August 2014

Hi hi... I believe the glucose test is just a procedure to ensure u don't have GD and this means ur gynae cares. Lol. Otherwise they can just forget abt it and go on without it.. hehe..

I am seeing my gyane only at week 28 so if she wanna do this test I also won't know till then.. we shouldn't avoid anything or cut anything since there are no diagnosis yet.. otherwise even if u score well that day doesn't mean ur diet is acceptable. Its merely becos u control way before the appt. If after that endulge how. .. u know what I meant? Any doubt just ask ur gyane for answers. . Don't waste.. we paid for consultation already. Its in the package. . :D

Thanks Shirley:)

my gyane always seem so chilled i think... if i ask too much sometimes i feel im just being paranoid..o_O
Hope all goes well next monday then! like you said...we are entering into 3rd trimester soon!!:D

Hmm.. they have whatsapp but I am not inside too.. whatsapp very hard to catch up on conversation especially so many of us. Lol

Hello everyone! i just realized this group and hope im not toooo late too?

My doc also mentioned my bb alittle overweight when i went for my 24weeks checkup. :(
20weeks: 316g
24weeks: 735g

and im gona visit gynae next monday (28weeks) and he said probably do a glucose test in case of GD and asked me cut down on sugary stuff!

im wondering by having too much fruits also affect sugar level? What fruits should i or should i not take?

I'm did the glucose test and was diagnosed with GD at 20th week for both pregnancies.

Went for counselling and I'm now under diet control. Was told not to eat fruits right after our meals and we must choose the kind of fruits wisely. Durian, mango and lychee are a definite no no. Grapes and strawberries can only eat 4 to 5 pieces. I usually stick to apples and guava.

Hope it helps.

I'm not in whatsapp group also, I think it would be difficult to join if too many people :).

Going for my review tomorrow, my gynae has not told me the weight of bb thus far. I ask him tom

Saw the pics of Fann Wong in the news... also 5 months preggie but no notice of other fats except for a bigger tummy and boobs! Lucky hee

I also waiting to see her last night and my eyes straight away zoom to her tummy. . I expect bigger wo since she soooooo slim..

She can stay at home and rest all she wants till she give birth ah.. of cos look good.. we poor thing ah.. have to earn milk powder money. . Take MC also kenna stared.. UL will kenna marked. So LL have to go work.. wake up early and come home late. Lol.

My gynae said I can go n visit dentist for cavity issue, but he wants me to take antibiotics just in case bacteria infection. Anyone went for cavity drilling and filling? Scared affect bb but I oso don't want to lose my teeth :p

My gynae said I can go n visit dentist for cavity issue, but he wants me to take antibiotics just in case bacteria infection. Anyone went for cavity drilling and filling? Scared affect bb but I oso don't want to lose my teeth :p

I had my braces off right before my wedding and because of wedding shoot I put on fixed retainer and after married, I got preg on the 2nd month but I still go for dental appt for cleaning..so far so good and will have fixed retainer appt in June and I dont see a issue.

I went for my regular dental visit when I was 4 mth pregnant. Did usual cleaning and fillings as normal, just no x-ray lor. There is no discomfort or excess bleeding during the process.

by the way Mommies, just sharing.... there's another baby fair coming up in August! Heard that it's gona be bigger and well less cramped!

22-24 Aug
Suntec City Convention Centre Hall 401-403

Can check out more details on their FB page, *************** ;)

Hello hopemiracle30,

did u send a email over? cos that hotmail sorta got hecked! so emails all gone. that email addy links to my FB though but wen i log on to FB i dont see any invite for FB groups?

Hi stickyirene,
I could only add u by sending the invite to the email which is tied in to your FB. Tried to re-invite but it stated that an invitation was already sent. U try checking in your spam mail folder, could be there.

I think nursing pillow not necessary. Just use normal pillow. Milk bags got alot of variety in forum spree. Saw jaco, nanny n some other korean brands. I will just get 1 box for standby- in case got milk.

If u want to store the milk is best u can store in glassbottles from the birdnest or u can ask from hospitals if they have left over glassbottles. I had got some from kkh when I was there for my first 1. But if u go out n express then use the milk bags will b more appropriate. But if at home store in glass bottles will b better choice.

Hi mummies, have u seen the Gynae lately? Care to share how heavy ur baby was weighing when u last visited the Gynae and at what week?

My bb gal weigh 392gm at 21 weeks during detailed scan. Seen gyane at week 23 and no weight measurement mentioned but my next appt at week 28, gynae say bb should be around 1kg.

Hi my bb is 361g at 20 weeks during detailed scan. My gynae actually doesn't check much leh, though he quite nice to give us a 3 D photo of bb today.

Can you ladies share also what does your gynae check when you visit him or her? Mine is more of just scanning (don't even monitor heartbeat unless we ask) and consultation. Feel like I need to get more out of each session :p.

She can stay at home and rest all she wants till she give birth ah.. of cos look good.. we poor thing ah.. have to earn milk powder money. . Take MC also kenna stared.. UL will kenna marked. So LL have to go work.. wake up early and come home late. Lol.
I feel gulity whenever i take mc therefore i try not to but sometime i m realli tired...

I feel gulity whenever i take mc therefore i try not to but sometime i m realli tired...

Yeap.. its our privilege for 8 mths.. hahaha... And nobody will understand the current body changes we r going through. They all tot just a growing belly. They din know the tiredness involved lor..

Yeap.. its our privilege for 8 mths.. hahaha... And nobody will understand the current body changes we r going through. They all tot just a growing belly. They din know the tiredness involved lor..

@ shirleyten
Exactly...nobody knows our condition for individual preg mummy to be and my understanding is each pregnancy is different too!

Most imptly enjoy the pregnancy, stay positive and happy! Dont let negativity affects our mood and baby's development.

(For me, especially at work I gets agitated easily but with my 1st preg, I toned down and let go. And I benefits from being tone down..see surround things and people more clearly too!)

Thats nice! Its a long wait for me.. my appt on 17 May.. everytime I go see my princess she is always sleeping and like me, she always sleep on her side.. so I cannot get a nice picture from her... Haha.. imagine the last appointment, we couldn't take a nice pic so my gyane gave me a pic of her private part to comfort me! Lol

@shirleyten, my baby was 332g at 22w so considered small. They diagnosed as earky onset symmetrically small baby. She had a hole in her hesrt but luckily closed liao. Sbe also has a receding chin and a hyper flexed right wrist. So worried abt her. Hope she can put on some more weight.

@fifteenmay you have to eat well too to let bb put on weight. Maybe u wanna check with gyane what u should eat or take to help baby gain more weight?

Glad to hear that the hole closed! ! Yay!!

Concentrate on weight gain first ba.. one at a time.

Back