(2014/07) July 2014

r_mummy,
Thks for the suggestion !
How old are your 2 kids ? Mine is 3 and 1.
U seeing John Tee at Private suite, considering to see him, any reviews of him and kkh ?

doublejj,
Thank you, will join the fb grp !!

Congrats to all July MTBs!!!

Oh.. same same.. mine oso 3yrs (43mths) and 1yr (21mths)...

I have been seeing John Tee since #1... so far i'm comfortable with him... but he isn't the chatty type.. so far he's a very fast worker... delivery is fast, stitching is fast, hospital stay also short... and very pro natural gynae... Who were u seeing for #1 and #2? Not seeing the previous gynae?

Weird leh, tinkerstars and mrsgg, I din received the invitation to the fb closed group leh. Only received the email saying u gals had added me.

Weird leh, tinkerstars and mrsgg, I din received the invitation to the fb closed group leh. Only received the email saying u gals had added me.

I think it's your setting. We cant send u a direct invite from FB so it's sent via email.
Check your email for the invite and click on the link :)

r_mummy,
Previous gynae is gd but quite ex his charges, can I pm u to ask more..

tinklestars,
Pm u to join fb, thks !

I am in FB.. not so active there but will try n catch up...Feel like eating Chicken Horfun....for lunch.

Whats for you lunch today?

Hello mummies, just return from my gynae appt. Saw e sac & heard e heartbeat.... so happy :)

Somehow, my calculations & gynae calculated seem v diff. By date I shd b 7wks now. But size measure, I m only 5.5wks.

Nevertheless, feel at ease that I finally see my beanie bb :)

Hello mummies, just return from my gynae appt. Saw e sac & heard e heartbeat.... so happy :)

Somehow, my calculations & gynae calculated seem v diff. By date I shd b 7wks now. But size measure, I m only 5.5wks.

Congrats won_mummy. What matters is bb is doing well and heartbeat- yeah!!!!!!
I waiting anxiously for my turn next wk....

Have added you mapleleafy!

For those of you who wishes to join the FB group, just note that it seems that a couple of mummies do not receive FB notification about being invited to the group. It is a FB issue, so you just need to wait for the email notification to come and you can access the group from there. :)

Newcomers can feel free to PM me your email to be invited to the group. I'll be happy to add you.

Hi pls add me to fb group chat. my email is [email protected]. Thanks.

Hi mommies,
anyone knows where to buy the car label saying Mom on board? Today drove hubby to airport and on my way bck E brake so hard and lucky no car or pple hurt.

Congrats won_mummy. What matters is bb is doing well and heartbeat- yeah!!!!!!
I waiting anxiously for my turn next wk....

Yeah life seems like we are living from one scan to another....time is soooo slow..its only Wednesday. i have to prepare a research paper and presentation by Monday. All i want to research is pregnancy and gynaes...so distracting!
Had chicken horfun for lunch... now feeling pukey...

First time have heartburn..omg...such a terrible uncomfortable feeling. Any mtbs having this sympton?

First time have heartburn..omg...such a terrible uncomfortable feeling. Any mtbs having this sympton?

Yup, I do too... it's weird to get it so early cos i only experienced this at the late stage for my #1 and #2... Gynae gave me some med to reduce the acidity of the stomach...

WIng 273, dont worry too much. A happy mummy will have a happy baby.
Everything will go smoothly. Let's jiayou together
Thanks tinkerstars! Going for a scan to see bb again tommorrow, so excited & nervous at the same time.

Mrsgg, i've just sent my fb email to u. Can help add me to the fb group? Thanks :)

Mrsgg, quick check , did u add Me? :rolleyes:
Cos I didn't receive any notification. Thanks!​

Yup I have. Some mummies experienced the same issue. You can look out for the email notification and click the link from there to access the group.

Glad to hear that! When is ur next appt? My 1st appt with Dr Tho on 6 Dec. still long time. By then I shld be 8 weeks alry.

Hi MTBs,

This is my 3rd pregnancy, starting to get MS. I dread that. I really hope that this pregnancy will be a smooth one for me. Based on the calculation, mine should be around 6 weeks, however, when gynae measured it's 4 weeks. Will be going back for check next week to confirm.

Just don't drink more that 200mg of caffeine. That's abt a cup of 12oz coffee.
I switched to decaf when I started ttc.
I read about this as I'm a coffee person. It's better to get instant coffee as brew coffee like those from coffeeshop is much stronger. Else switch to decaf type like what hot chocolate mentioned.

I read about this as I'm a coffee person. It's better to get instant coffee as brew coffee like those from coffeeshop is much stronger. Else switch to decaf type like what hot chocolate mentioned.

I'm a coffee addict... I only sleep about 5 hours a day, so I'm literally suffering and walking about like a zombie cos I try to cut my coffee. And I always need my double-shot latte!
So it's cold turkey for me :(

That being said, I gave in and bought coffee a few times already, but drink only half a cup. Hopefully it will help, haha

Back