(2014/07) July 2014

Hi hi Charlene! Been waiting for someone to join me! Actually if my menses due this mth is accurate, shd be 28 oct to 1 nov.. this is my #2, you?

Congrats!

Congrats to you too! This will be my #2 haha, same! My #1 is 6years old now.
Do you have any symptoms now ? Im having cramps and backache which is different
from my previous one.

Hi ladies! I just got my BFP on 31 oct but it was faint and I did a digital and another test on 1 Nov which confirms that I am pregnant! Today, 2 nov is the day of my expected period so I found out about my BFP 2 days before my expected period. This will be my first pregnancy so I'm looking forward to it :) not much symptoms for me besides mild intermittent cramps (less than AF cramps), mild nausea and sore BBs. The week right after ovulation I fell sick with a very runny nose and sore throat! Not sure if that was a symptom but it made me rest and sleep a lot!! Looking forward to sharing our journeys! May we have a happy & healthy 9 months!!

Congrats familleverte! It is ur first and u must be very excited!

My symptoms before i tested bfp was vomitting.. Now i do vomit my dinner quite often, dunno y it is always dinner.. Feeling sleepy too! I have seen my gynae already for a hormone jab coz i had a mc in sep.. Next week seeing him again too! So now i get quite worried too and i will test retest every few days.. Really glad that the lines r really dark today..

Just hope we all have happy n healthy preggie time!

Littledotty: your symptoms started so early, Must be very tough for you
Dont worry, you will have a healthy baby :)

I didnt know there's hormone jab cuz I was vomiting like 16 times everyday during the first
Trimester for my previous pregnancy. Cant eat anything ...

We will have healthy babies, stay happy !!!

hullo :) so happy to be able to join u ladies here :D. Congrats to everyone!! i tested positive on 1 Nov. Have tons of symptoms but cld be due to all the drugs i'm taking :p. still in shock that i got a BFP and praying that all will go well in the months to come!

Congrats lotsahugz!! Your first bb? :)

Ur first 6yr old big liao no need carry right? My 18mths everyday see me Mama, baobao!!! I try to carry a while n pass to hb or distract him...

Hi All, Congrats to everyone... I was tested postive on 1st Nov too! This will be my #2.. 1st one is 15 months old.. :)

Ooh more joining!! Happy! Congrats agneschia!i think we are all very happy to hv this 2nd one..i hope it is a girl for me coz first is boy..tho any will be happy too as long healthy...

Everyone must take care n eat well k...

I'm hoping for a girl too cos my 15 months is a boy too... lol.. Im starting to feel nauseas already.. i had it for 4 months during my last pregnancy..

hi all...i was juz tested positive ystday mrng! :))
im 34 n tis is my 1st pregnancy..im vry hapi, excited, nervous n thrilled about this whole thingy :p
pls share ur experiences and guide mi tru...
i stay in the east so was thinking of going to Parkway East hospital for delivery.
Now im in search for a good gynae..any recommendations?

i remember the anxiety i had when i had my 1st one.. i dint know what to do and what to expect... What i learnt from my last pregancy was to read up as much as possible.. Many would say let nature take its own course but finding out what is best for our little one is very impt.. you probably want to try getting some guidebooks when you visit the hospital.. I had mine when i signed up as a member in TMC.. name;y, gulde to breastfeeding, how to take care newborn.

It was indeed an experience.. im still learning.. I'm truely enjoying the process of being a mother :)

agneschia - thk u so much for sharing ur lovely experience wit me :)
im exactly gonna do tat....read up loads and also get all the useful info frm ol my mummy colleagues...
i am never gonna take any chances on all these...waiting to thoroughly enjoy and savour evry moment of this pregnancy before delivering my lil sweetheart into this world.
cheers to U ;)

agneschia - thk u so much for sharing ur lovely experience wit me :)
im exactly gonna do tat....read up loads and also get all the useful info frm ol my mummy colleagues...
i am never gonna take any chances on all these...waiting to thoroughly enjoy and savour evry moment of this pregnancy before delivering my lil sweetheart into this world.
cheers to U ;)

congrats all again! thanks littledotty & charlene! yup this is my 1st bb (secretly praying for twins but i know that's highly improbable!). anyone getting an oil-based jab to support yr pregnancy? wanna share how to ease the pain of those crazy jabs in the butt?
i've been reading up quite a fair bit online, mainly on how the embryo develops from week to week. quite interesting. here it is for those interested and slightly obsessed like me! hahahahahaha :p
http://pregnancy.about.com/od/yourbaby/a/pregcalendar.htm

On a side note, is there anyone here experiencing major hair loss?? i'm a bit afraid cos' my hair's falling off in clumps!! :( any remedies??

Last edited:
Welcome saffron! Can feel ur excitement just by reading! I believe u will be very positive abt the pregnancy journey n indeed it is a very unique experience n really shd treasure the pampering.. Just that along the way u may feel some discomfort eg. The famous nausea, but u must tahan k! We support each other..

Lotsahugz: i had a hormone jab as soon as i found out abt my pregnancy.. But i do not know if it is oil-based though..ur hair loss is coz of the pregnancy?? I did but it was after birth...

I too have been reading up on all I can. I'm 4 weeks 2 days pregnant. Does anyone have symptoms that come and go? Yesterday has mild cramps, today actually didn't feel much. On one hand scared of MS, on the other, feel like I'm missing out if I don't have it! Haha. When is everyone telling family and friends about the pregnancy?

Hi familleverte, e day i tested positive at hm i broke the news to all my immediate fmly members already!!
Wan them to share our happiness..bt told all of them tat the rest must only noe aftr im 3mths.
Im not sure how many weeks i am pregnant as i hv yet to visit a doc...intend to go amd see one tis friday.
Seriously im still blur on alot of things...taking things 1 at a time..bt i tink im starting to get moodswings n i hate it..or
izit bcoz im feeling so tired?
N ya i hv frequent abdomen pain...tis really freaks me out at tyms!
My mum told mi itz due to heat n askd me to apply castor oil...so for the past 2days i apply it b4 going to bed :)
Tk cre :)

Last edited:
Thk U littledotty!!! :)
Hahaa....do i sound tat excited?hehe...actuali i am... :p
Thk u so much for ur support..im juz praying hard tat i shudnt hv mrng sickness...at least not for long n only a mild one
coz im werking and itz tough to tk mc evry nw and then n also i sooo wanna enjoy my pregnancy..nt bcum moody abt it!
Im reali happy to mit all of you here...v shall be ter for each other throughout.
Tk cre all :)

Yes it's really cool that we have each other. For me, we have not told anyone yet. Parents don't know either. Will be going for first apptment next Monday as this week I am overseas. If u girls have gone for ur first appointments, do share how it goes!!

Hi ladies, and congrats! Glad to join u gals, and praying for a sticky bb. Had a mc in Sep too, so really keeping my fingers crossed.

This will be my second child. No 1 is a 15 mth plus girl. Had a mc b4 her too, but thank goodness she's big and healthy now. And extremely naughty :)

Hi everyone! congrats MTB!!!
I just went for my 1st appt. Im 4w4d today.
Went for a scan and see nothing, doctor says still early.
So I be seeing him again 2weeks later to listen heart beat.
God bless ! :)

Love_asa: sorry to hear that but we will hv a sticky baby this time k.. Now i become very careful too.l after the mc, every time i hv brown discharge i panicked.. But my gut feel tells me this time it will be ok.. I m seeing my gynae this thurs, hope can see something! Had my first with tmc but this time i changed my gynae..

I m hving nausea throughout the day, now see,s to get more intense n can get uncomfortable at times.. So i took small meals now..

Hi, I tested mine on 1 nov positive will be going back to kk for my first scan on the 19 nov. any symptoms that can share I'm first time mum :)

Hi everyone...so happy to find this forum page =)....im 5 weeks pregnant..
any gynae to recommend?????? Im hopping to see one this week

hi littledotty. i started having hair loss for about one and a half weeks liao. but i find if i blow-dry my hair, it becomes better. so probably due to scalp being too oily. and don't worry too much and trust your feelings. :) having a positive mindset helps a lot (easy to say though i myself had a panic attack just yesterday!!) o_O

some of my symptoms: hot & cold flushes at night - very irritating cos cannot sleep well. getting more n more thirsty. pulling sensation in the womb and mild cramps (but getting less of that now). nausea and headaches comes and goes very fast, so not so bad there. :confused:

Hi littledotty, thanks! Yah it was very traumatic the first time, but the second time I didn't have much feeling lei. Guess not prepared yet. Now kept going to toilet, scared will see brown spots..

Feeling cold in the nights now.

Thinking to wait till at least 6 weeks b4 visiting the gynae. Will be changing my gynae too.

Morning ladies!

I am heading to my gynae later in the afternoon, suppose to see him coming Thurs but I had quite a bit of brown discharge yest so decided should see him earlier.. hope everything is good tho, worrying now..what if cant see anything yet will get more worried..it was when I fetched my boy from school and felt a gush below, brown stretchy discharge.... :(

ashleyjjo: congrats!! I am seeing Dr Poon in Hougang, depends on where you stay actually and which hospital you are looking at..i am thinking of parkway east this time, last time i was with thomson, good experience but we cant stand the parking...so changed to dr heng tuan lan in parkway east, she's good but if you are the kind who dont like to rush, then you may not like her. coz her clinic is very crowded, waiting time about 40mins to 1 hr and consultation time is within 5 mins.. I like Dr Poon coz his waiting time is less than 30mins, and he does not rush..he is patient and is very gentle. He takes time to ask questions about your family history, how you are feeling etc... he delivers both in tmc and mount a...

think i should go start a FB page!

hi fellow mummies..... pls give me support in this bad times of ms... I m feeling horrible from the ms.... I ask the doc for medicine... she gave me anti vomit but it cause drowsiness... so I dare not take at work. I also have trouble sleeping with the very nasty feeling in the chest. how do u mummies get through with this? :( I m feeling horrible.

hello mtds, i just tested positive yesterday! this is my 2nd bb, hoping for a boy. my gal is 2yrs9mths old now.

somehow, i dont have any feeling that i 'strike'....i thought menses was coming as i felt heavy on boobs and occasional stomach cramp. signs of AF.

congrats to all of you....lets all jiayou together for this upcoming 9 mths :)

hi littledotty. i started having hair loss for about one and a half weeks liao. but i find if i blow-dry my hair, it becomes better. so probably due to scalp being too oily. and don't worry too much and trust your feelings. :) having a positive mindset helps a lot (easy to say though i myself had a panic attack just yesterday!!) o_O

some of my symptoms: hot & cold flushes at night - very irritating cos cannot sleep well. getting more n more thirsty. pulling sensation in the womb and mild cramps (but getting less of that now). nausea and headaches comes and goes very fast, so not so bad there. :confused:

Hi, I sometime shiver cold in the night when I on the aircon but this 2 days Slp with the ceiling fan I find it better but I have cramps after my toilet visit n sometime the cramp can be so pain until my lower back Oso can feel it. Is it normal? I need to endure unti 19 nov to see my gynae at kk

thanks littledotty =)
already make appt with a female gynae from thomson woman's clinic
Dr Claudine Tan.
Her package is more steep
any reviews on her?

thanks littledotty =)
already make appt with a female gynae from thomson woman's clinic
Dr Claudine Tan.
Her package is more steep
any reviews on her?

I got a gynae to recommend his name is dr Vincent lim located at bishan was told the package quite reasonable

Hi, I sometime shiver cold in the night when I on the aircon but this 2 days Slp with the ceiling fan I find it better but I have cramps after my toilet visit n sometime the cramp can be so pain until my lower back Oso can feel it. Is it normal? I need to endure unti 19 nov to see my gynae at kk

i juz had terrible lower bck pain tru out ystday in my office! :(
i hate bck pain..bt i guess we r more prone to it now....all i do is bear the pain n use pillow or cushion for my bck to
support it while sitting dwn..hot or cold pads shud werk too bt best to ask ur gynae whtr u cn use them.

tk cre snow19

i juz had terrible lower bck pain tru out ystday in my office! :(
i hate bck pain..bt i guess we r more prone to it now....all i do is bear the pain n use pillow or cushion for my bck to
support it while sitting dwn..hot or cold pads shud werk too bt best to ask ur gynae whtr u cn use them.

tk cre snow19

Just something to share for those who are thinking of going to kkh for checkup. I was advised by the nurses to go Polyclinic first then get referral to kkh.. got subsidy.. I'm thinking of going to kkh for this 3 months for checkup before I switch back to my private gynae at tmc.. my gynae only offers package after 3months. I spent alot paying for a la cate visit to my gyae during my 1st pregnancy so trying to save $$ this time.. hehe

Hi ladies,

Im here to join all of you! Tested bfp on 28/10, 5+ weeks now. My first pregnancy.. So excited about it!

Do u have any symptoms? I know diff ppl got diff symptom I'm just wondering got any ppl like me keep on having cramp on n off n sometimes the cramp is so painful n lasted for a few mins I wonder is it normal?

Hi snow19,

No. I have yet to experience any MS. But just feel more tired & a little backaches at times.

Welcome rac14, congrats!

I went to the gynae yest and tho there is a some brown discharge, i saw the sac at week 5. He gave me a jab and put me on duphaston.. Gave MC to rest for 3 days too.. How is everyone today?

Agneschia: i definitely see the cost rising too..and wit one baby already, we are hoping need not spend so much on the 2nd one...

Good morning everyone ! :)
So happy to see more and more mommies here!

Congrats littledotty to see little sac at week 5, so happy for you!

Ashleyjjo : me too, im having slight cramps and always feel bloated.
How many weeks now? im 4w6d today.

My gynae is Dr lawrence Ang at sembawang (Thomson medical)

I hv been feeling nausea all day but thankfully not vomitting anymore, eat small meals help..

I just went back to my old old sinseh whom i saw for my first baby, didnt want to go this time coz his med us very expensive..but somehow my mind is not at ease ever since the brown discharge so went back to him.. Spent 1.2k this time for a 3-mth powder.. But when i stepped out of the medical hall, i felt so good...

Back