(2014/07) July 2014

i wana go jogging today after work!
im actually quite sad i cant go for those 10km runs anymore because it is a new found hobby and i have been jogging 3 times a week to lose weight.
i lost 4kg in 1 month since Oct and now i 'strike the jackpot' :(
gona get fat again!! sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am in same boat! Was exercising non-stop almost everyday for some time. Stopped recently and "strike" and have gained back everything I lost plus more hahaha. It's ok though!! At least we know what our bodies are capable of!

I am in same boat! Was exercising non-stop almost everyday for some time. Stopped recently and "strike" and have gained back everything I lost plus more hahaha. It's ok though!! At least we know what our bodies are capable of!
me too. Been jogging the whole month of oct and going ying yang yoga every mon. ever since i found out i stop all the activities..

Hi mummies,
I'm pregnant wiz #2 & my #1 is a boy who is going 2.5yrs old soon..

Went to my gynae last thu for a scan & was very happy to see my bb's heartbeat at 6w1d as I had a MC in feb due bb no heartbeat.. My edd is on 09 jul 14.

Crystal clouds, r u from jul11 too??

Congrats!!! Anxiously waiting for my turn to visit gynae

I also keen for prenatal yoga, i actually just picked up yoga near my plc. but i think i need to skip it and look for prenatal ones.
super waste $$ on registration and course fee. zzzz

Is Tanjong Pagar accessible for you? It would be so fun to do prenatal yoga together with July 2014 mummies!

I worked in Tampines, stay Yishun. I guess if the studio is near MRT, wont be a problem.
We start yoga after 1st tri?

Hmm, it's about 7-10 min walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT. 11 Yan Kit Road. The yoga studio lady (Daisy) told me that for prenatal yoga, you start after the first trimester. But I dunno if this is a standard thing for all other yoga studios that offer prenatal yoga. If anyone else has other recommendations for prenatal yoga, can share here cos it's always good for us to have more options. :)

My is nuh, dr su Lin Lin. My first appt is dec.. Which is 12 weeks. The nurses say can straight away do the scan for Down syndrome... Maybe it's my second preg, so I'm still ok... But I'm having severe morning sickness.

My is nuh, dr su Lin Lin. My first appt is dec.. Which is 12 weeks. The nurses say can straight away do the scan for Down syndrome... Maybe it's my second preg, so I'm still ok... But I'm having severe morning sickness.
Fast . Mine went to check on my first appt bb was only 6weeks. so doc ask me to go back again as can see the baby but cant feel the heart beat. So i am going back next week 28 nov. My edd 12 july 2014

For Mummies-To-Be(s), I guess you don't have to be so worried about gaining weight during pregnancy. Breast feeding and looking after your little one will naturally lost the fats you have gained. I was slimmer then what I was before my 1st Pregnancy. Mostly imptly, watch our diet during this period because preggies are prompt to having diabetes. We should try to get low sugar food esp we will get tired easily. Well this is my experience from my #1.

This one: http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Plus-Source-of-Life-Prenatal-Liquid-Natural-Tropical-Fruit-Flavor-30-fl-oz-887-10-ml/7648#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=nature's plus source of life prenatal&rc=3929&sr=null&ic=2

I a bit crazy, bought 4 bottles at one shot months ago (in baby mood) but I stopped taking after a while cos don't want to waste money since I don't need it yet, and just took my folic acid tablets. Now can finally start taking again...yay!
Seems like not bad. As it contains a lot of supplements in it. Think I gonna to purchase this too. BTW, any coupon code to get discount?

Seems like quite a few mummies gg NUH. Juz wonder if the waiting time is long if you go in as Private?
Heard from one of my colleague that KKH is super long.

I am also thinking of getting Nordic Natural DHA. Anyone had reviews?
My first preg i buy from gynae the fish oil... so ex. 1 tablet i think $1plus 2.

This round feel like trying Nordic since more economical and had good reviews.

Fast . Mine went to check on my first appt bb was only 6weeks. so doc ask me to go back again as can see the baby but cant feel the heart beat. So i am going back next week 28 nov. My edd 12 july 2014

Congrats... and looks like from next week onwards, we will have alot of updates on our gynae visits.

Seems like not bad. As it contains a lot of supplements in it. Think I gonna to purchase this too. BTW, any coupon code to get discount?

Yup, you can use my coupon code FVN617 for $5-10 discount on your orders.

What I like about it is that it contains whole food concentrates, which seems very natural to me. Best thing is, it tastes good. I have heard of mummies who experience such bad MS that they gag on prenatal pills and in the end the pills go to waste cos they just cannot bring themselves to swallow... so I think with Nature's Plus, this shouldn't be an issue.

Yeah my 2nd apot also next week. So far I I only been taking folic acid and nurograjn (dha supplement). Is there anymore vitamins that I need take?

Congrats! :) I'm with NUH too, how is Dr Su Lin Lin? Did you see her for your first? I'm still waiting for my first scan too, guess govt hospital is like that...

ETA: ehhh not true, Dr Benjamin Tham also give me appointment on 4 Dec so I guess some private gynaes also super packed...

Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone has been losing sleep like me. 2nd time i woke up tonight to go toilet and now i am wide awake. My whole life i m a very heavy sleeper, the type that sleeps min 10-12hrs. Feel so xian i cannot get to sleep

Good morning! I have been feeling nauseous all day and cannot imagine taking any food in the evening...so what I do is I only take milk. and bread..two things which I can stomach..really feeling more terrible this round..

I am so happy to see so many of you joining us! :) I also cant sleep well coz my no.1 keeps waking up in the night to ask me to carry!

Good morning! I have been feeling nauseous all day and cannot imagine taking any food in the evening...so what I do is I only take milk. and bread..two things which I can stomach..really feeling more terrible this round..

I am so happy to see so many of you joining us! :) I also cant sleep well coz my no.1 keeps waking up in the night to ask me to carry!

Hi Dotty..
Still remember me?? great to hear ur preggie news...Congrats!! MS is good sign.... jia you & smooth journey for your pregnancy ya...

Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone has been losing sleep like me. 2nd time i woke up tonight to go toilet and now i am wide awake. My whole life i m a very heavy sleeper, the type that sleeps min 10-12hrs. Feel so xian i cannot get to sleep
I experienced that! Usually after go toilet can't fall back asleep. Then start feeling hungry.
So what I did was drink a cup of soya bean before bed.

Even during weekend I can't sleep till late like what I usually do.

I experienced that! Usually after go toilet can't fall back asleep. Then start feeling hungry.
So what I did was drink a cup of soya bean before bed.

Even during weekend I can't sleep till late like what I usually do.

So sad to lose beauty sleep. In office still must stay awake. Really omg

Wow, summerchubbie, you are reali a heavy sleeper. But you will need to adjust slowly..especially when ur bb is born. May have to sleep less and wake up more often then.

Congrats! :) I'm with NUH too, how is Dr Su Lin Lin? Did you see her for your first? I'm still waiting for my first scan too, guess govt hospital is like that...

ETA: ehhh not true, Dr Benjamin Tham also give me appointment on 4 Dec so I guess some private gynaes also super packed...

My first was private at thomson and she's expensive. Since my second one is so close to the first, I wanna save a little by going nuh. I saw Dr Su lin Lin once and generally she's ok.

Welcome. Just wondering, anyone keen to buy together and share shipping?
I am looking at it now... think i wanna get the stretch mark body butter too. super KS

tinkerstars - i m keen to order. dont mind order together too. think i will try 2 btls of e prenatal liq 1st.

btw, i din see any notifications on fb leh...thou i saw something. but when log in, didnt prompt.

me too, keep getting up to pee, then finally sleep again, then time to pee again. bleahz affecting my quality sleep. but no choice..><

littledotty - try sayang ur no. 1 like hugging and try to stop carrying? thou we shd not carry heavy things now.

my no 1 also keep wanting me to carry. but i explain to her, mummy stomach got bb. cannot carry u anymore. i hug hug you ok? and ends w a kiss and i love you :)

tinkerstars - i m keen to order. dont mind order together too. think i will try 2 btls of e prenatal liq 1st.

btw, i din see any notifications on fb leh...thou i saw something. but when log in, didnt prompt.

Won mummy, check

won mummy, check your email inbox. i cannot locate you on fb cos u close your search.

littledotty - try sayang ur no. 1 like hugging and try to stop carrying? thou we shd not carry heavy things now.

my no 1 also keep wanting me to carry. but i explain to her, mummy stomach got bb. cannot carry u anymore. i hug hug you ok? and ends w a kiss and i love you :)

won mummy, how old your #1? i also did the same with my 3 yrs old. told her and so far, she been responding well.
Hope it continues this way

won mummy, how old your #1? i also did the same with my 3 yrs old. told her and so far, she been responding well.

tinkerstars, my no1 is 2yr+, coming feb will be 3yrs old...yes, she is responding well too. or partly w my family support, my hb will 'cheat' or distract her away when she wants to sainai :)

Won mummy, ya important to have family support. Hub has been dilligently doing toilet rounds nowadays in order to lessen my load.
So hope 1st tri will go smoothly and everything fine with bb heartbeat and all ~

I tried.. he just clings on to me like a koala bear... when i tell him my stomach got bb, he said bb, bb.. and then BAO BAO!!!!
sigh.... i ask hubby carry him, he dont want at times...

Hi mummies, I'm new here.. Tested positive on 9 no and going for my first scan on 27 nov with Dr Joceiyn Wong..
Any mummies with the same gynae?
Anyway, I tend to feel nausea and always vomit after a meal... Anyone experiencing the same problem?

Hi mummies, I'm new here.. Tested positive on 9 no and going for my first scan on 27 nov with Dr Joceiyn Wong..
Any mummies with the same gynae?
Anyway, I tend to feel nausea and always vomit after a meal... Anyone experiencing the same problem?

Me me! I'm also seeing her on 27th Nov!
She delivered my No. 1, and I like her, so am going back to her.

As usual, no symptoms... it's starting to get abit worrying, esp when I feel spasms of pain in my lower left stomach area... keep imaging it's ectopic, arghhhh

Back