(2014/05) May 2014

thanks babes,..
somehow now have to go to work... no more mc and a bit overwhelmed with the piles/stacks of documents that are waiting for me...
quite lazy to work.. no mood.. nevermind.. at least something to occupy my mind. :)

thanks babes,..
somehow now have to go to work... no more mc and a bit overwhelmed with the piles/stacks of documents that are waiting for me...
quite lazy to work.. no mood.. nevermind.. at least something to occupy my mind. :)
dun stress, do slowly, work can nvr be finished!

btw anyone here kp feeling thirsty these days?
im out of the mrn sickeness. bt sudly these few days tak calcium the taste make me feel abit er xin. weird de

L
Just ended my checkup.. saw baby's heartbeat.. gynae assured it's fine though e split is still there but looked smoother unlike last scan, quite choppy n clustery..but hubby more concerned abt the development. Doc says next check then do overall development better.
At least can put down a heavy weight.cant feel bb at all, tummy smaller, losing weight etc.when I told him all these, he said usually baby movement at 20 weeks r real.anything prior that false alarm.dunno whether to believe him or not.but feel silly coz this is my 3rd n I behaved as if im inexperienced..
Thanks gals for ur support.. though most of u logged into FB to chat instead . I'll be here. :)
Great nin!! Don't over stress.. bb will be strong

Can't see myself in any group. So I'll be here too. Lol!!

hi, can you send me the invite to fb too, have not received it. [email protected]
Went for check up yesterday and was shocked to find my weight increased by 3kgs :S haven't even started in festival feasting wonder how come put on so much :( gynae asked if I have been for cruise holiday, I said no and he reply like that breathe air also can put on weight. Haiz...

hi, can you send me the invite to fb too, have not received it. [email protected]
Went for check up yesterday and was shocked to find my weight increased by 3kgs :S haven't even started in festival feasting wonder how come put on so much :( gynae asked if I have been for cruise holiday, I said no and he reply like that breathe air also can put on weight. Haiz...
haha same as u! gained more this mth.monday wen go c my gynae sure kena frm him..whaha but im stil looking forwrd to that day cos doing detail scan

very scary to think the weight increase so much, by right shd b only ~1kg per month, until last tri. I can't imagine how to shed off the weight later. Then again feels dejected that with all the festivities coming, have to control diet, haiz...

Hi, if you have yet to find a CN can PM me. I would like to recommend my CN. She is very responsible, good cook n cleanliness lady.

Last edited:
from start till now, I've gained abt 4kg.. coming 18th week on tomorrow.
Maybe you want to download this app in your hp to track your weight and baby's growth? Not sure if it is useful to you but
is a reminder/refresher for me as in what is gtg on.. sometimes tends to forget i'm preggie..
Go playstore, look for "i'm expecting-Pregnancy help" by medhelp or "my Pregnancy today" by babycenter.

:rolleyes:Im 20wks tmr! so fast!!
just now was still thinking of the happy moment when tested bfp few mths back..in aug! time flies!

Yr 2014 is coming.

I only at 18mths , not yet reach mid way, but already feeling tired :(. I heard 2nd or 3rd bb will deliver before 40 weeks ?

I only at 18mths , not yet reach mid way, but already feeling tired :(. I heard 2nd or 3rd bb will deliver before 40 weeks ?
eheheh 18mths?! ;)
tts wat nurses n ppl arnd say. can me as early.as.3wks bef edd haha we will knw nxt yr.i dun wan sia.i wan may baby.hope jus 1wk+ early for me

done my detail scan tdy.results was normal.lucky.
bt im gna have a big boy.nw alrdy 400g n 18cm.my #1 was 3.75 kg at birth.gynae say boy usually wld b bigger and he wun b surprise my boy goes to 3.8-3.9kg.haha sweat.

my edd is nw 7may instead of earlier 10may

Last edited:
done my detail scan tdy.results was normal.lucky.
bt im gna have a big boy.nw alrdy 400g n 18cm.my #1 was 3.75 kg at birth.gynae say boy usually wld b bigger and he wun b surprise my boy goes to 3.8-3.9kg.haha sweat.

my edd is nw 7may instead of earlier 10may

I also went for my detailed scan yesterday. All is good! :) Nowadays technology is so good. Can see everything so clearly. The fingers, the nose and the eyes!!

Good Morning Mummy,
I juz done my detailed scan yesterday and #1 baby boy is all well. EDD 12/05. But am still having giddiness and depending on medication. Doc prescribed me Zyrtec which I can't stop since 6week. Anyone on medication like me? Hope the bad giddiness will go away. Started toilet run since 4 weeks, min 4x a night. Now starting to have leg cramp. Feeling tired all the time. 4.5 more mths to go. XXX fingers and toesXXX

Can administrator add me at FB? Thanks
[email protected]

I also went for my detailed scan yesterday. All is good! :) Nowadays technology is so good. Can see everything so clearly. The fingers, the nose and the eyes!!
my baby was shy, kp cover his face with hand n also face downm haha end up gynae kp bounces him, then he open his hands, n seemed to wave.haah mayb he piss off trying to tell gynae STOP!

Good Morning Mummy,
I juz done my detailed scan yesterday and #1 baby boy is all well. EDD 12/05. But am still having giddiness and depending on medication. Doc prescribed me Zyrtec which I can't stop since 6week. Anyone on medication like me? Hope the bad giddiness will go away. Started toilet run since 4 weeks, min 4x a night. Now starting to have leg cramp. Feeling tired all the time. 4.5 more mths to go. XXX fingers and toesXXX

Can administrator add me at FB? Thanks
[email protected]
wat hapn to u?y mus tak zrytec for so long

my baby was shy, kp cover his face with hand n also face downm haha end up gynae kp bounces him, then he open his hands, n seemed to wave.haah mayb he piss off trying to tell gynae STOP!
Hhahahaha, mine was with face looking at us and didn't wanna face up, hard to measure his nose bone. Jie jie was very excited to see him and kept asking him to turn his face but he didn't want to.

Back