(2014/05) May 2014

Hi mummies,

If u r looking for a confinement lady I wld like to recommend my aunty from KL who is very experienced. You can contact her at 60122928683. Her name is Lee Eng.

Harlo mummies!

I don't know if I am jumping the gun here but just tested positive yesterday and this morning using very cheap test kit.. bought Clearblue to try again today but should be pregnant ba?

Can add me to the FB group? My email: [email protected]

Cheers~

Hi mummies! Just got my positive yesterday! I'm only less than 2 weeks pregnant and nausea already kicking in! :S This is my #2, my first girl is turning 19mths and still bf-ing at night. Hopefully she will self-wean soon!

Hi mummies! Just got my positive yesterday! I'm only less than 2 weeks pregnant and nausea already kicking in! :S This is my #2, my first girl is turning 19mths and still bf-ing at night. Hopefully she will self-wean soon!

planet, I am also in the same night bf-ing and hoping baby will self-wean soon shoes as you :)

Do you intend to stop bf-ing since you pregnant now? Can be taxing on your body although it can be done.. My hubby saying must stop cos scare my body cannot take it... I am undecided still..

planet, I am also in the same night bf-ing and hoping baby will self-wean soon shoes as you :)

Do you intend to stop bf-ing since you pregnant now? Can be taxing on your body although it can be done.. My hubby saying must stop cos scare my body cannot take it... I am undecided still..

Hihi! Ideally I will wanna stop.. but weaning her from day feed was already a challenge.. and I don't really wanna do anything too drastic to wean her off her night feed. So, I will take her lead I guess.. i've read that our milk supply will drop during pregnancy and some tods will self-wean. Hopefully it will happen for us? *hopeful*

Hello ladies, I have just found out I am pregnant with no.3 EDD should be about 12th May.. Hope to keep in touch with you ladies and go through the pregnancy with you all :)

hi , all .. i just found out i'm preggy ... used the clearblue digital kit and it shows 2-3 .
my edd should be on May 2014 ;)

Wow your #4?
My girl 2yo, boy 1yo..
Unable to add u to fb group. Is your email.correct?

Wow gonna be a close age gap between your boy and number 3 yea ? WOw we both have GRIL & BOY. So excited with no.3, secretly I hope for a healthy chubby girl... what about you ??

rainbowstarz, because DH still yet to get a job and we are financially tight. Its his friend ho told me to go when three months so give DH the idea like its not important or crucial to see doc now... scared doctor ask to do this and that which is actually not needed, causing us to make unnecessary payment. i think going to the doctor aroud 8 weeks onwards would be best but im not sure how to explain to hubby. what do u think? :(

Lina, found your fb but not sure if its u. U nt staying in spore?
Yap. Close gaps between them. Ya I would prefer a girl too..
Wow wenning, your 4th child.. hw old are ur kids?

Lina, found your fb but not sure if its u. U nt staying in spore?
Yap. Close gaps between them. Ya I would prefer a girl too..

Mel, yes its me. Abu dhabi yea, we have been here for awhile. HAhah Fingers crossed for both of us yea. Thanks for finding me and adding me

Wenning.. wow 4. ??? Took me really long to decide on number 3, even now I am still alittle worried if i can do a good job with 3 kids.. Well done gal :)

Hi, my kids will be super big gap lor.. I have 2 boys age 11 , 8 and a girl age 6 . Perhaps I can add u all at fb. My fb email add is not this. Kindly let me have ur email address, So that I can go add u all, pretty mommies ! :) Mommies , my email add is [email protected] , you may add me at FB . ;)

Last edited:
Hi, my kids will be super big gap lor.. I have 2 boys age 11 , 8 and a girl age 6 . Perhaps I can add u all at fb. My fb email add is not this. Kindly let me have ur email address, So that I can go add u all, pretty mommies ! :)

Wow big age gap but its cool coz they can help you with number 4 and also it will be an enjoyable journey for you, enjoying every bit of the pregnancy and baby without worrying about the other grown up kids :) Furthermore when the other 3 are older, you will always have a little angel staying home with you. What a great gift from god :) I am trying to join the private FB group that was created... See you there ? Maybe Mel87 can help to add you to the group ?

Haha I'm the one having twins :) found out 2 weeks ago. Dunno y Gynae wanna reserve my edd date til this sat. Heard twins mayb earlier but I not sure.

counting down to 16/9..b in 7th wk..neck so long liao.cant wait to c my bb for first time hear bb heartbeat.hope be well and good.

for those who are having #2 now too, like to ask hav u all break the news to ur #1?how to u tel ur kiddo?
im still thinkg hw t tell her.haha

Hello ladies, just tested positive to bb number 3. Last menses is 6th august. My ds1 isn8, and dd2 is 4, so pretty big age gap between all three, hop7ng for another princess as my son n bb 3 will be a huge 9 years apart, so thinking middle is 5 yrs apart.,,, slighly better,

Last edited:
counting down to 16/9..b in 7th wk..neck so long liao.cant wait to c my bb for first time hear bb heartbeat.hope be well and good.

for those who are having #2 now too, like to ask hav u all break the news to ur #1?how to u tel ur kiddo?
im still thinkg hw t tell her.haha

how old is your #1?
As when im having my #2, #1 is just few months old, thus didnt really mention much to her, but i bought a gift on behalf of her little bro to her & gave her the first time she saw her bro..

how old is your #1?
As when im having my #2, #1 is just few months old, thus didnt really mention much to her, but i bought a gift on behalf of her little bro to her & gave her the first time she saw her bro..
my gal is 4 n half yrs nw

Hi all I m new here. . Just tested positive (faint line) 4 days back w 4 pregnancies kit ahaha. . I m diagnosed w PCOS hence this is my miracle baby n its my first pregnancy! M so worried n excited at e same time. . M quite lucky to conceive within such a short period . Do need your support here as I m so worried as it is e first trimester. Pls add me on e fb page [email protected] thank ;)

Anyway babes I can recommend u a very good n cheap usa website to purchase dha , palmer's stretchmark cream n so many other stuff for babies. . Its www.iherb.com and shipping is only usd $4 is under 4.4kg and first time purchase have $10 off if purchase more than $40. Use code : DRL899 when checking out. I purchased my first btl of prenatal dha (nordic) n its like 50% or more cheaper than sg as well as palmer's pdts. . Awesome n so excited

Back