(2014/01) January 2014

Happy ocean, mostly is rest more n dun carry heavy things... me try not to carry my girl also 2.8mths too :D
Actually got many deliveries and the items are damn heavy and big, now all i throw to my hubby to help. last time got courier company who charge me acceptable price...but she say dun earn much, end up no more... sob.... any deliveries company to recomend?

Hi ppl, congrats!! I did a vaginal scan cox my bladder not full enuff.. but whn I did another time w another gynae.. tt time I was alr 5weeks. Can see e water bag onli..

My gal is so sticky to me.. keep wanting me to carry. Some say tt kids r v sensative. They can sense e younger siblings coming n will get jealous..last time before I got preg.. I ask my gal if she eants didi or meimei. She will ans me.. nw I ask her.. she say dun wan.. if not ignore my question.

Dear all, my EDD is 8 Jan. Nice to meet u all.
happy.gif
Had some brown discharge a few days ago and rushed to some gynae. Had a jab and resting at home now. Hope everything is going to be well.

Hi jt_junior, thanks!!
was it painful when u did the vaginal scan?
any trick to avoid vaginal scan?

Hi jos jos, my mom said no coconut in the beginning, no grass jelly, no crabs (for chinese, coz scared the kid will turn "heng xing ba dao")
generally no seafood, big fishes is no no.. less mercury content intake will be good.

congrats to all mummies here! and wish we all have healthy babies.
happy.gif

Hi jt_junior, thanks!!
was it painful when u did the vaginal scan?
any trick to avoid vaginal scan?

Hi jos jos, my mom said no coconut in the beginning, no grass jelly, no crabs (for chinese, coz scared the kid will turn "heng xing ba dao") haha..
generally no seafood, big fishes is no no.. less mercury content intake will be good.

congrats to all mummies here! and wish we all have healthy babies.
happy.gif

Ppl: jus make sure u have really full bladder. Its not painful at all. Dun worry. But jus e uncomfortable feeling when e gynae move e stick inside to scan ard ur womb..

Oh no... the sac n waterbag is still there but not growing since the last visit...no baby found.... ask me wanna wait for a week and I say ok.... if not may be miscarriage....

Mine was only 5 weeks so the gynae said abdominal scan wouldn't be able to detect. I had a really full bladder then and had to go and pee cos i was really scared of the vaginal scan. Yes, uncomfy feeling. Given a choice, abdominal ultrasound scan is still better.

jos, hope everything will be ok for ur baby.. pray hard..

jt_junior & poohhunny, i'll be almost completing my 7th week when i go for the appt. I hope i don't have to do the vaginal scan......

at which week can we totally skip that?

Hi, i am a 2nd time mtb....daughter is just 13 months now...in fact i bf her for 1 year....just stopped bf then found myself pregnant! Faintz...

jos, think on the bright side.

pricessy, congrats! my sis also had twins.. they are 4 now.. and so fun to have them ard. they are always so cheeky and joyful.. haha..

zz, congrats!!
happy.gif
its good to be close to each other.. next time ur baby can reuse sister's things. hehe.

Jos jos: be positive! It maybe too early to detect the fetal pole. Think on the bright side ya! Saw in some forum some mummies can only see heartbeat at week 7 or 8.

Hugzz and all the best!

Princessy: congrats for the twins!! Is a double happiness!

Mummies here, can I ask if I can eat lobster? Think of treating my parents to lobster buffet at ritz this weekend.

Yes, thanks all. I read some sac grows back n have bb heart beat. hope it really works for me... i praying for one more very long liao.... so difficult to get preggy......

jos: i suggest u to look for 2nd opinion. currently u are at which week? wait for a week again? maybe ur baby form slower abit? dun give up until the gynaes u went all give same answer.
happy.gif
Jia you!!!

Jos jos: did u do the scan in amc or o&g clinic in kk? I did my scan at amc in kk too. But I think good to have 2nd opinion.

Hi all,
I tested positive yesterday. Going to make appt to see gynae.
This is my no.2. My no. 1 is 21 mths old.

Jos jos: do seek 2nd opinion. Hope there is good news soon.

ok thanks a lot
happy.gif

1st n 2nd is scan in kkh is O&G
3rd scan yesterday is AMC in KKH

they call me go bk KKH for scan next monday... weird they never test my blood.
i think coming Monday i go private see. where is recomendable? I am staying in North

Hi all, Just did my scan today and see bb heartbeat. So unbelievable. My first child. Measured at 6w5d. Will be gng for scan in 2weeks time. Edd is 6 jan 2014.

Jos, most of those i know goes to TMC (Dr Caroline khi, another is Dr WK Tan - this one is very famous it seems) . Myself, I'm going to SGH (Dr YU Su Ling) as recommended by my sis.

Nidellia, congrats to u too! Did u just do the ultrasound? Or did u do the vaginal scan? I'm so scared I have to do the latter..

Ppl, thanks. Dun be scared of the vaginal scan. It's like doing pap smear. Mine did the vaginal scan. Think 8 Weeks onwards will use the ultrasound scan.

Yukimi > lobster is better to be avoided. Same reason as crabs, afraid of the microorganisms and parasites that you may contract from them... Hope this helps!

Hi Ladies,
Can i join in?

I tested positive and is 4w5d according to the transvaginal scan i had today. This will be my first child, but 3rd pregnancy. if according to LMP im 4w2d.

Went in very early to see the dr, because i had 2 previous miscarriages. Just changed a gynae, and he is very attentive.

but i was given lots of medication, progestrone etc. I was also told to be given 2 jabs per week, i think its a HCG jab.

but for all the pain and medication, it will be worth it to see my little one
happy.gif

good luck to all of you!

Anyone knows of a twin support group that i can join? I kinda shocked w my twin pregnancy. Cant imagine having no.3 and 4...

Hi ladies,

My due date is 1 Jan 2014!

Finally.. cos we've been trying for more than 3 years, with 4 failed IUI and 1 failed IVF! Finally conceived naturally with TCM
happy.gif

Congrats pinky porky!
I conceive via 1st iui too after trying for 1 and half year. Really thank god for this precious gift!

Have a smooth 9 mths ahead!

Hi everyone! New here
happy.gif
i just tested positive yesterday.my very first pregnancy and the feeling is just too surreal.

Hey hey m2b... ;)

I'm having my 3rd one too in Jan 2014.. My 1st is 4 and 2nd is 2. Can be quite tough when have to carry them both. The elder on is 15kg & the younger one is 13kg.

Hope I can endure this time around with not much stress. Quite tough juggling work, school, kids & family at the same time..

hello ladies,

i tested positive 2 weeks back and this is my 2nd pregnancy! a friend did a scan for me then and there is only a sac , no heartbeat yet. will see my gynae at TMC next week.
having super bad morning sickness or should i call it 24/7 sickness?? starting to fall in love with the toilet bowl cos i visited more than 30 times yesterday!
any of you having bad morning sickness like me?

wreen: urs seems so bad!! im starting to have feel of mild "evening" sickness. only come in after 7pm.

i've just started week 6 day 2.. 2 more weeks to another gynae visit.. hope to see the baby doing well!!

Jt junior : yeah mine is horrid. My 1st one is just as bad. I vomitted all the way till the op theatre. I had a c sect w my first. I am half way dying liao. Everyday must visit my lover (toiletbowl) at least 20 to 30 times.

wow.. my previous symptom and current one is similiar.. sweet tooth.. and taste food differently. so im quite sure the next one is girl too. haha

I just had my first ultrasound scan today... I'm so lucky we could see the heart beat.. The feeling was really unbelievable..
I was also soooooo relieved that I don't have to do the vaginal scan.. I cldn't slp well last night bcoz of this.. Haha.. So timid right..

Jt_junior: So nice.. U can predict Ur baby's gender..
happy.gif

Wreen: how many weeks r u at now? Urs sounds bad..

To other mummies to be, congrats to u all too!!!

I just had my first ultrasound scan today... I'm so lucky we could see the heart beat.. The feeling was really unbelievable..
I was also soooooo relieved that I don't have to do the vaginal scan.. I cldn't slp well last night bcoz of this.. Haha.. So timid right..

Jt_junior: So nice.. U can predict Ur baby's gender..
happy.gif
gd luck!

Wreen: how many weeks r u at now? Urs sounds bad..

To other mummies to be, congrats to u all too!!!

ppl : base on my calculation i should be on my sixth coming 7th week now. my first appointment with my gynae would be on the coming monday. can't wait to see her actually... see if she can give me something to relieve my ever going nausea and gagging. and i have this permanent metallic taste on my tongue.. it is so yucky! keep brushing my teeth and scrapping my tongue.
my taste buds change dramatically too.. no more garlic ... lemongrass , beef and pasta(use to be my favorite!) *pengsan*pengsan*

Actually vaginal scan is not painful at all. It is in fact clearer . but of coz generally people will op for the normal pelvis scan instead lah. no need to be afraid..
happy.gif

still unsure about my edd yet... i was hoping it would be a horse but i think now it is a snake ... hahahha.

oshiezan: i am amazed that you are able to juggle so many things at a time!! i have a 4 year old boy who is about 17kg(getting extremely attached to me since i am preggy) and i am half day being a wife and a mother...
so u are truly amazing!!

anyone did c sect and trying to go for natural for the second one?

Ppl: wow so lucky.. I stil gotta wait for 2more weeks for my kkh appt.. hopefully can see something.. e nauseasous feeling starts to kick in. But v mild. I jus hate tt feeling. N usually I like to eat e ban mian at my fil food stall. Yst I tasted everything so saltish!! N my hus heated up the food my mil cooked I jus cant stand it.. gotta use vicks to rub on my nose.

My hus ask me wat am i doing N my gal saw me doing tat. She went to my hus and point her nose n say "mama nose!!!"

When I was in e living room watching tv w her.. she imitate me to vomit.. iyo.. really so cute.. but sometimes jus cling to me wan me to carry her. So tiring.

jt junior : your gal so cute! hahahh, pretend to vomit ah. yeah i can't stand the smell of certain food too.
at least your still mild. mine is???!!

good luck to me lah!

Hi mummies, i just tested positive yesterday. Havent visited my gynae thou. A bit paranoid cos my previous pregnancy wasnt successful. Hopefully everything turn out well..

Congrats mummies!!

Congrats to all the mummies-to-be!! I'm joining this thread. Just tested positive & so I will due in mid to end January too. I tested on my own last Sunday & went to a GP the following day to confirm. Heh. So kiasu!

This will be my #2. My firstborn is exactly 13mth old today. Didn't expect to get preggy so soon but I am very excited & thankful for this gift!! But I am still jittery and hope all will be OK when I visit my gynae at the end of the month.

Wish you all a smooth & healthy 9 mths ahead. =)

wreen: my taste buds haven't change yet. still eating normally. just that sometimes will feel like eating something. but it's like the usual me. b4 preg i also will always suddenly feel like eating something. so i guess i don't have the "craving" yet. haha..

my gf was telling me how much she screamed when she did that vaginal scan.. i was tramatized by her. haha.. but in fact, i read all others, and ask other gal frens, they also say just slight discomfort.. but nevertheless, i'm glad and feel lucky that i dun have to go thru that.

gd luck! hope u can get something that can help with ur morning sickness.

jt_junior: ur gal is so cute. haha..

congrats too shan & hannah!

Vaginal scan is slightly discomfort (its not pain..just a weird feeling that there is a stick inside ur .....)

Back