(2013) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

Bewildered & miraclebaby: thank u very much.. i will be going for my 1st checkup next week and i pray everything will be good.

Hey miracle baby.. no lah.. af visited on 1st day cny. I was more participative in the other ttc thread. The one under the general page -mother, babies something one.

Any of you girls use phone apps to help with your tracking? It keeps your mind occupied....but dont be too trusting as they do give differing answers. I guess it helps for those who are not using an ovulation kit, it can be used as a guideline. But use also other factors like your temperature and discharge to help monitor whats happening to your body to get your O day. I am using Fertility Friend.com and a few others just for the fun of it. :)
Too bad hubby is travelling intensively from Sun onwards and next week is meant to be my most fertile week! gosh....maybe I should go with him.....haha...otherwise will miss the cycle and my baby snake will slither away!

Hi Chole, I'm new here too.. don't think we need to join at all to post something at this group.. It should be an open group that anyone is free to post anything.. Anyway, nice to meet you.. are you TTC?

Haizz. im "brought" back to this ttc thread again. Cos my fetus not growing well so i just did a d&c this morning. Im fine now, slowly accepting it..

Anyone can advise how long after d & c can try for another bb again???

Hi Blur blur, remember to do a mini confinement after d n c. It will help u to build up your health..

happy.gif
hope all strike this month

Blur Blur - sorry to hear that.. pls take good care of your self so that you can try again soon.

Actually there is another more active thread under teh Motherhood, Pregnancies and Babies. you can join some of us there where we support each other in this TTC journey..

Hi ladies,

I have a pair of tickets to 4 days 3 nights gold coast to let go. Can use it as a second honeymoon, relax and who knows you will come back with a surprise..
happy.gif

Price: $1900 (Original price at $3000)
Airline: Emirates
Accommodation: Mantra lengend hotel
Booked by: 31 May 2013
Travel have to end by : 30 June 2013

All in taxes!! Plus transfer!! Breakfast included as well!!

You can extend the triP by making arrangement with the travel agency. Very good deal!!! Pm me if you are interested!!
happy.gif

Hi ladies, I'm new to this thread. Can any ladies share how long after af due do you test? My af due abt 2-3days ago but only got some light spotting then nothing liao. test shows negative when I test with 1st morning urine today. I do not know my O date still waiting for either af to report or gonna test again nxt few days.

Hi mummies I'm new here, I like to ask if any mummy still breastfeeding their child? I wanna try for #02 But still breastfeeding my #01 trying to quit now but I scared that by the time I'm gonna to give birth to #02 still haven mange to quit (not pregnant now) so I wan to ask if any mummy still breastfeeding during pregnancy? And during hospital stay will #01 keep crying and ask for breast milk?

Blurblur

I had a d&c last time and after the procedure, bleed for some days. After 6 weeks then came af again. After the af, went to tcm to tiao body, tcm mentioned we r quite fertile after mc. Then within the mth I got preg again. That time I went back to the same tcm to get some med for an tai purposes. I went to eu yang sang as I feel its more reputable. Hope this helps.

Hi shalyn, I'm also bf now and trying to wean, but I enjoy bf v much to give up but I needed to, my period is not back yet also. But I keep delaying... How old is yr first born?

I hope to tcc seriously soon..

Hi Ayana, my child is already 28 months...i really wan no.2 so so much till I keep dream of it :X but I also scared tat when I going to give birth he wanna drink breast milk during the night as he still will wake up for night feed...

Good morning ladies !

I am TTC for no. 4
happy.gif
All my 3 kids we strike at the first try. This time round no luck so far. I'm 37 this year. Wonder is it due to age. Went for check and gynae say we are ok. hmm..

Anyone interested in buying blackmore folic acid? I have some left and intend to let go cheap... pls PM me for more details

Hi

I have the following to give away FOC, just pay for postage. PM me =)

1. 20++ ovulation test strip expire 1/2014
2. 15 CB smiley ovulation test kit expire 5/2013 (half open box)
3. 2 CB digital pregnancy test kit expire 8/2013 (half open box)

After yrs of ttc, irregular menses & ovulation and countless test kits, we finally strike jackpot and I want to pass some bb dust to all of u. Don't give up!

Hi all, I'm 13 weeks now and have been prescribed Multivits and fish oil from the gynae. Trouble is, I have problem swallowing pills since young, and would like to know if there are other mums to be who share the same problem and if you've any suggestions on how I can overcome this
sad.gif
sad.gif
Every night is a nightmare for me when it's time for the meds. I gag and will vomit everytime the pill swims in my mouth with water/milk. Please help!

Tiffany, I have the same prob as u, esp when the pills are so huge. But as the vit n fish oil is good for baby, some how, my fear just go away. But, I need to take the pills with cold water or milk or any cold beverage. I feel that it makes it easier to go down. Just put the pill as far in as possible & swallow the drink in one big gulp.

Hi Tiffany,

1st Suggestion:

Try to have your pills before having ur dinner so you can eat them together and then the smell of the fish oil will not be so horrible.
happy.gif

2nd Suggestion:

After taking pills suck some of your favourite sweets.

3rd Suggestion:

Instead of Water/Milk,

Try yogurt drink, Honey or Ribena (That's what I do when I had my 1st pregnancy)

Hope it helps
happy.gif

Shalyn, I'm Breastfeeding my first child n when my first is abt 14 month old, I conceived my second child. Now preg. Possible to get period n preg when Breastfeeding. Did u go to gynae for uterus scan? Last time before getting preg, my gynae said he could help me if I want to get preg but can't as I'm Breastfeeding. After one year old, my son is very interested in solids n eating less milk already although he will wakes up for night feeds but is usually suck suck a bit n went back to sleep. Ur first child still drinking a lot? U stay home or working?

many thanks to lynn for the great ovulation kits and pregnancy kits.
happy.gif
hope to bring good news too..jus that jus discover a cyst of around 5 cm and waited two weeks to repeat tests still the same. i have endo and adeyno but managed to have a baby last year....is really a miracle. can the cyst go away by itself huh?

Hi Lyra, I nv go for any scan. The only check up I went was the check up 1month after birth...sometimes he can wake up few hr once sometimes 1 or none till morning when he wakes up..I'm not working...u still bfing ur first child now?

Selling the following ovulation strips and comes with english instructions.

If keen, email: [email protected] or HP: 97386563

Ovulation strips : 10 for $3.50(expiry Aug 2014)
20 for $6.00
All 34 for $10.00

Shalyn, I'm still Breastfeeding but amount of milk drops a lot so supplementing with formula too. He feeds lesser times now too.

Maybe can schedule for a scan n Pap smear. Gd to get annual women's health check up.

Hi, i would like to sell my pre-loved clearblue fertility monitor for $200. Only used for a few cycles n i no longer newd it as i am expecting. Wld include 12 new unopened fertility sticks. Each cycle shld use abt 10 cycles, so its enough to use for 1 cycle. If u r keen, pls pm me. Thks

Hi Shalyn, Lyra, Ayana and mummies, may I join this forum too.

I am also thinking to start TTCing my #02, hoping my TTCing journey will be a better one this time round. It took me around 2 years to conceive my first baby naturally. Feeling so blessed with her around.

BTW, I am still breastfeeding my 14 month old girl now.Don't really intend to wean her off yet, cos I enjoy nursing her very much. It is becoming part of my life now. On the other hand, also facing some doubts and worry like Shalyn.
Lyra, do you plan to do tandem nursing after yr second baby is born?

Hihi, i've got brand new Clearblue Digital Ovulation kit (20pcs) for sale at reasonable prices, expiry in Nov 2014, email me at [email protected] for more info.

This kit identifies the 2 best days to conceive in each cycle, over 99% accurate. It's easy to use & show a smiley face when you are about to O. This eliminates the guesswork of whether the test line is dark as the control line in ovulation strips.
It’s important not to urinate for at least 4 hours before using Clearblue, best to test in the morning after you wake up. This is to make sure that the hormone level in your urine is concentrated enough for the test to detect.

Hi heather white, I've weaned my 20 month old boy off Breastmilk this month. He's off night feeds too n not co sleeping with me anymore. Sometimes I couldn't sleep well at night coz I'm so used to snuggling up with him to sleep. But no choice as this is to prepare for the arrival of my newborn in 2 months time. Can't imagine having to nurse both babies at night!

Hi Mummies,
i just started TTC for my #2. My elder is a girl and she just turn 2.
I am actually in my 2WW now but i forget when is my last menses. Sometimes i keep imagine i might be pregnant! Sigh!! cos keep having cramps and slight bloatness! I dun want to keep imagine things but its like so hard...Help!!!

hi mummies!!

me tot of TTC-ing for #3, both my #1 & 2 are ICSI bbs ;) so by 2014 no luck will try ICSI again
happy.gif

now most important is to switch to a perm job ;p

hihi,
I'm new to this thread..I would like to ttc too but worry about the haze
sad.gif

wonder it will affect baby or not..
any advices? I don't wanna to drag again as i afraid the gap between 2 kids are big..

Hello ladies,

I am also ttcing.. actually more active in the main page under ..

can i check wiht you.. since monday, i have faint double lines, sometimes have, sometimes dont. then last nite, the test line finally darken to close to the control line. would like to check when the eggies will be released? we saw double line and just bd yesterday. just now tested on opk, became 1 line nia.

TIA for the reply!

Allets : U just BD lor.. heheee to be safe haha..

I got too many disappointments that why i dont pin too much hopes. This is considered my 1st mth of AF after my d&c. Cos after d&c, it took ard 7-8 weeks for my AF to return. Hmm..my AF not accurate so im not too sure the symptoms i encountered are PMS or is reali good news!!! So far the symptoms are like i feel v hungry no matter how much i eat.. but hor sometimes i wanna finish up the food, i feel like vomitting. And ya i feel tired v easily. My PMS are very similar to preggie symptoms.

Hi Ladies

I am new to this thread and will like to intro myself
happy.gif

I have a 4 yr old gal and recently, have started to try for our 2nd one.

Keeping my fingers cross and pray for all the best.

Hope to know all of you better and learn from your experiences.

Have a great week ahead
happy.gif

Back