(2013) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

2ww>> I bought it from Amazon, together with my Clearblue smiley OPKs. Even with shipping costs included, it's stil cheaper than getting the First Response from the local blogshop. The local blogshops markup these items alot!

Thanks Anastasia... think i will just ren and test later ba... dun think its worth it if i just buy first response.

Anne Raj> im still the same lor.. still trying hard to TTC... ya, seems like all the old names no longer chat here.

Some have graduated but some just decided to stop TTC.

Hi

I am a Dec 2012 mummy. I would like to sell my

1) Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test kits(20tests) for $70

Expiry date is Sep 2013

2) Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test kits (17 tests) for $60 - Only used 3 test kits.

Expiry date is Aug 2013

Baby dust to all!

Good morning ladies! I've got good news to shared with all of you: BFP!!!!

Sticky BFP to myself, and lotsa baby dust to the rest of you!

Btw, it wasn't my first response HPT that first detected this. It was my trusty Clearblue!

Congrats Anastasia.. my LMP was 4 Dec. Until now no AF, no symptoms, BFN this morning. I didnt chart BBT only past 2 days took my temp and it has been at 36.8.. my pre-O temp usually 36.2 one. So will continue waiting till month end and see how.

Kayliz>> Is this your first cycle after your MC? Perhaps your hormones haven't really stabilize yet.

As for the HPT, if you don't mind the cost, the clear blue ones are better. Digital or non digital doesn't matter. Cos I also tested with the cheapo strip type of HPT, and the result is an extremely faint test line. It's so faint that if I didn't test with my first response / clear blue at the same time, I wouldnt even bother taking a second look at the strip and would have thought its a BFN.

Hi mummies..

Can I check if I got a BFP(dark line) on the cheap HPT strips, do I still nit to check with a better ones like clearblue ones?

congrats Anastasia! Woh!

seems like quite a few of you all BFP! any secret to your success? Share share!

i'm at CD37....no AF....no BFP (haiz...i tested yesterday)

Anastasia: COngrats to you!!! did you BD on your O day? is this the month where you have many +OPK? haha, read so much that i forget liao.

Jagiebaby: No la, if you have a +HPT, that means you are preggy.. dun need to use the exp one.

Koolduh & 2ww>> Thanks for your well wishes! This cycle, I only got 2 days +ve OPK. And I got it quite early too on CD18. Previous 2 cycles the +ve OPKs were on CD23 and CD26. This is the only difference. Cos in terms of my BD "schedule", it's the same. One week before +ve OPK - alternate days. Once +ve OPK is detected, BD on the days of +ve OPK and the day after.

2ww: to share good news and spread the baby dust to all. Just found BFP this morning. Finally my timing and frequent BD has worked... Dont lose hope. I was trying for more than a year with infrequent BD. So dont lose hope and keep trying. Good luck and baby dust to you and all the ladies here.

Hi.. Has any mummy ever got an extremely faint positive on a cheap hpt strip but a visible BFP with clearblue? I dunno is it I'm crazy or too desperate today, I thought I saw a super faint bfp (almost non-existent line) at some angle and thinking of retesting with clearblue. I'm 2.5 weeks late already.

Kayliz>> Yes, it's possible. What brand of HPT are you using? I used the One Step brand, and honestly, I don't like it cos' I think it's not very sensitive, or at least, it doesn't show the doouble lines clearly. At DPO12, I've got "Pregnant" on my CB digital and at DPO14, I got a clear cut plus sign on my regular CB -- on both days, my strip HPT is still quite faint.

kayliz yes it is possible. i also started with super duper faint line on cheap HPT, then i confirmed with first response where the line is faint but visible and again with clearblue digital.
8048273.jpg

praying for good news for you!

Anastasia, I'm using one step strips. Actually the line is barely there. I can't confirm if it was a line at all. I will try to get clearblue digital today.

Tangerinez: can't really see the line on your hpt strip..but it's a BFP! I will get my CB digital today. Hope same outcome as u. Thanks and hope will have gd news to share.

yes, its sooooooo faint cannot capture on camera. it was even more faint the night before but the neurotic me spotted it that's why tested again the next morning.

keep us updated. BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP!!!

Sorry to disappoint.. I didn't test because AF came today after 19 days late! Slight disappointment when I saw red but at the same time, relieved that I can start my next cycle. Thanks all for ur support! Hehehe

Hi all, Have been reading this thread as HB n I decided to try for #2 in 2013.

thought to ask it in a ttc thread. What is the symptoms of early pregnancy? Hb and I bd on day 10 of my cycle, the fertile period But definitely not during ovulation. I am wondering what is the likelihood of getting pregnant ? I have been feeling a little crampy as well at the lower abdomen there. My #1 is 23 months and since we bd last week, I have been feeling terrible backaches n feeling easily tired. To the extent that even I feel No strength to carry my ger who is around 10+kg. But can be pregnant right? And is it too early to even test? I bought a cheaper brand from pharmacy this morning g But was contemplating if I should test or wait till I miss my period. 

Maybe ttc So more observant to the body. Identified recall crampy feeling during my past cycles. For those cycle I notice Even around day 12-13 like that.

Any experienced mummies can advise?

Sorry, didnt realized got typo..

What I meant was I don't recall cramps feeling for previous cycles . This one round, the ewcm is around 12-13 day.

allets: there might be some chance that you are... but i suggest you wait till your AF is due before you test. dont think so much and rest as much as you can.

Kayliz: we can be cycle buddy this month. hahah

anyway, think i will stop TTC for a while. think need to take a break else i will go senile. will try a few months later and try for a baa baaa baby. no more snake baby for me!

Hi mummies
R u too busy at home n hv no time to go shopping? Why not do online shopping.. I do sell cute bb clothings & products from Fisher price, Lamaze, Ang bao organiser in facebook with great prices.. . Come on in to my fb n shop now.. Is always good to hv another choice to shop.. The reason i create this page as am a twin mummies and know tt saving is very impt for us especially standard living so high now..
Visit www.facebook.com/precioustotcloset today...or search for Precious Tots Closet (bear icon) fr facebook to find out more.
8073896.jpg

Hi gals

I'm new here. TTC my #1 this year and my #1 girl is almost 18 months. Just started this month, I tested positive on my clear blue ovulation digital test, then bd the next day. I hope to have good news soon! Right now I can only wait to do the test. Anyone got reliable results using the First Response preg test kit?

Missy> ooooo next year is the horse year ah? hahahah... then horse year it shall be!! forgotten abt the horse.

By the way, we should BD the next day upon seeing + OPK or the very day when we see +OPK?

to be safe, should BD on the day of +ve OPK and the day after. this is the only time when you are advised to BD 2 days in a row.

bunnymummy, i tested +ve on first response, and on very early DPO, so yes it is reliable.

Back