(2013/11) November 2013

3xmum, my friend got free accommodation at phuket so i should be going even if there isnt much to buy for bb. just treat it and a r&r trip for the whole family. had some nice thai food. too bad i cant do thai msg.

Since no mood to work after lunch, here are some of my taobao items which arrived yesterday:

1. Xmas romper for my baby!
8612199.jpg

Link: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.160.wUS61m&id=15996274244
Price including shipping to SG: $9.34
Review: material is good! i bought the 0-3mths size but my sis commented that it looks big. the words at the side says "Baby's First Christmas". hehe.. chose long sleeves n pants type of romper since dec will probably often be cold n rainy. =)

2. Fans for stroller and baby cot
8612200.jpg

Link: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.31.eSxjPI&id=25259964413
Price including shipping to SG: $4.74 each
Review: bought 2 pcs to maximise the domestic shipping cost. didn't notice that the fan has an aeroplane shaped design at the back when i purchased it. purposely chose a fan with soft polyester blades so that it won't cut/ hurt baby's hands, but the centre of the fan is still made of plastic. not sure if that is a potential hazard anot. haven't installed the batteries to try yet cos i was lazy. haha.. after receiving the item then realised the box said for 3+ ages but description says good for 0-3 years old baby to use leh.

still waiting for the bigger batch to arrive from Shanghai. bought more clothes from there.. hehe.. will share again if i feel there are any good buys. =)

Hi ladies,

long time no post. This thread moves so fast I have difficulty catching up. Congrats to all the mummies who have passed their detailed scans! I've gone for mine last week and all is well. It's a girl
happy.gif

I'm always stalking this thread without contribuiting. So thought I'll share a few things which I bought during #1 & #2's time which are great buys. First time mummies might find this useful:
- Bumper playmat. Must have. My purchase 6 years ago is still being used. i use it pretty much like a changing table when my kids are newborn. Subsequently when they are more mobile, I used it to line the play yard. Price has gone up a lot since I bought mine though.

- Motherlove's more milk plus tincture. Consumed this 6 years ago when i was trying to increase my bm supply. Worked for me. Though not sure if better stuff are available in the market now.

- Super baby food (book). While book looks boring, I think it's great for first time mums. Used it a lot when my babies started on solids and I feel they thrived well on the recipes.

There are a lot more nice-to-have things when babies are a bit bigger... bumbo seat, mag mag cups, jumperoos and bouncers... will share them as we go along. Wah, encouraging everyone to shop. lol.

Xuan, I bought an old navy christmas romper similar to the one you shared before. Got to be a little more careful when you wash. I think my maid soaked it and the red lining bled a little. No harm being more careful.

Oh ya, when you ladies are shopping for you pumps and bf accessories, can consider buying breast shells too. Useful if you are the type which feels every drop is precious. A lot of first time mums will become like that after you deliver. When you are latching one side, the other side will leak. If you have breast shells, can collect the leakage to top up the feed later. Just sharing my experience. Hope it will be useful to some
happy.gif

ohhh, winnie's post about Super Baby Food Book brings back fond memories to me when i had my #1.
happy.gif
it was a very popular book during our time and a must have, i still refer to this book once in a while now when i want to know which food/fruit has what vitamins. the book tells you which month to feed what, how to prepare it, how to freeze etc. http://www.superbabyfood.com/

the other very popular book back then was http://www.amazon.com/Itsy-Bitsy-Yoga-Longer-Stronger/dp/0743243552, can DIY yoga with baby! hehe, i am a book lover and all these books were my treasure!

littleprince,

yah, had a lot of fun preparing all the cubes for my little ones based on tips in the book. Somehow this time not so looking forward to it :p

Mummies working around Bugis,
Go to BHG's pre-reno sale. The babies' button-front/ tie-front home wear is really good quality and cheap. It's departmental store quality cotton but only $3 per set (top + bottom). Stumbled upon them when I brought my boys to buy toys the other day. Lots of $5 per piece clothes from Fox baby and pumpkin patch too. But gotto dig. My boys were with me so I couldn't go through the mountains of clothes... haiz. wasted.

Hi 3x mum, thanks. I'm a average size so I guess I only need to monitor.

Any one go Bangkok for massage when pregnant. I want to have head and neck massage but I only afraid they are not trained.

Hullo!

Thirdtime3mum, thanks for the links on the maid agencies.. I did my homework already.. so roughly know who i m gg to. we spoke to the agent already and will be seeing some biodata this wkend.

Fuzzybear wanted to go shopping during lunch but didn't make it in the end..
sad.gif

third3timemum, yes, I do the urine paper strip test at every visit. I didn't have to test for GD for #1, maybe this time cos I change to KKH so it's routine test for them based on family history? One more thing to stress about...

I went to Isetan today, and they have a lot of package deals for pumps and sterilizers! Saw the Avent comfort dual pump selling at $550, includes 3 via cups, one box of breast pads (30 pcs), 2 feeding bottles, some waterproof bibs and a small bag. Thought it was quite a good deal, but hb feels that it's too early to buy so will KIV first. I also saw Medela PIS selling at $699, includes 2 storage bottles.

third3timemum, the link on the weight gain, they sound so scary, on the down side of a small bb
sad.gif

Thanks Val for the advice. Am seeing John Tee next next week. will definitely verify with him again on my gestation week.

Fuzzybear, maybe i gave him the wrong days, or i did not mention to my gynaa abt my long period cycle. I just cant seem to remember at all if i have given him this detail when i 1st go to him. Gosh! the forgetfulness is creeping in slowly.

Have all mummies here bought a lot of ur bb clothes already? i have bought quite a few sets of girl girl clothes already. Just cant resist buying. if this carries on, i might end up having too many to store. n then bb full month, surely receive quite a number of clothes gift. then some friends will also have those hand me down clothes, in the end surely end up a lot. well, at least this is what i experienced for my boy. He has tons of clothes!! that i have no room for them n some did not wear at all. so am wondering how many clothes shld i buy so that is sufficient and not too many.
have u mummies bought a lot already? how do u control the urge to buy, especially girl girl clothes?

Hello morning. Have been busy with my sick boy. Went sch for 1 week and fever for 1 week and i also kenna bad flu. Just returned to sch on Monday and have to restart the crying espisode again. How is everyone? Fuzzybear, why are u changing maid?
Do mummies have lobang for halal bakery?Thinking to make a Mickey Mouse cake for my boy. Cupcake also can. TIA.

2jmum: i din really buy alot of baby clothes so far.. my ex colleague is passing me some hand me downs for 0-3/6 mths baby, after i see wat she gives me then i will go to the waterloo shop to buy more basics for baby if the hand me downs are not enuff. For 0-3 mths i only get those clothes that button from front, if i see any other cute rompers without buttons at the front i will buy bigger sizes like 6 or 9mths. so far i think for 6mths n 9mths clothes i have less than 10pcs each? dun wanna buy too much cos also dunno how fast/big my baby will grow...

somehow i dun really have the urge to keep buying girl's stuffs.. cos most of them are in pink n after getting abt 2pcs i will stop cos i feel "overdosed" by the pinks. lol..

Hi all, I'm new here.

EDD: 09 Nov 2013
Hospital: Not Confirm yet
Dr Soon Siew Bee
First time Mum
Getting to know this forum recently. Trying to read up the past post. Thanks all mums for the information. Very useful for first time mum like us. I'm not a chatty person but will try to contribute to this forum.

Hi all. Just sharing some shopping information. I chanced upon Zara baby on sale yesterday, and bought a set of 5 rompers at 16.90 SGD, 2 pairs of long sleeved one-sies at 9.90 SGD per pair and some other baby basics. The basics are cheap, but the more detailed frilly dresses are still rather expensive. Having bought both mothercare (at the recent 15% storewide sale) and Zara rompers, I must say that zara material feels smoother and thicker and more cottony.

Littleprince: I'm surfing ASOS now too! Just to share, i bought this top previously.. very cheap and fitting is ok. just that the material is those that will stretch and go out of shape if u machine wash so i used laundry bag. but it's cheap at only $11+!

http://www.asos.com/ASOS-Maternity/ASOS-Maternity-Exclusive-T-Shirt-with-Crew-Neck-and-Capped-Sleeve/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2929753&cid=5813&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=3&clr=Ecru

Update: seems like the small sizes OOS..
sad.gif
wanted to get another pc.

talking about ASOS, my dresses finally arrived yesterday! the postman stuffed the parcel into my letterbox! gosh! i thought usually they will put a non-delivery slip if im not at home. but anyway, I'm glad i dun have to go the post office. just surprised that they managed to squeeze it in. I bought three dresses. I think those sizes that has a corresponding UK size (32, 34, 36), can fit me perfectly. but those that go by XS, S, M etc, seems to be too big even for XS
sad.gif

My my Vpost Carters and Gymboree also arrived yesterday....gotta go post office to collect since no one was home.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>SAHM or FTWM</TD><TD>Area</TD><TD>BB Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>OP_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SN</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>linxiaober</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kinderbueno</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bless</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Sim L N</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>ankh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>xu4n</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winkle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Hougang / SengKang</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>third3timemum</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lim Lean Soon</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>A/P John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kayliz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>xnruier</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sei</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Karuna</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SengKang</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snake_BB</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>Prof Biswas</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Silver</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>Dr James Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>SY (cheerypie)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fiona</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hikaru</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Soon Siew Bee</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>P.T</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MKB</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fuzzybear</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>wennykoh</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Arissa</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yong</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivyseng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>mid-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bibi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>applebits</TD><TD>1,2,3</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tan Heng Hao</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>woahwoah</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happygal79</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>Dr James Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sheep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SengKang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bunnymummy82</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2jmum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheeseburger</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>min81</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mahesh Choolani</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbow</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SengKang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluenosebear</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>Prof Biswas</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sbmummy</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Mountbatten</TD><TD>boy/boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lyn (Caslyn)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Annapoorna</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kitkat</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Wong Heng Fok</TD><TD>PWE</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SengKang</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamrat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamygal</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>littleprince</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>mummychua</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinky</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carine</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Febie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Polkadottie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babypink</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Koh CH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Plush</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Regina</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kris</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>mypreciouskeagan</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mawanab</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>beaniehope</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsAz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn (lv150805)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Regina</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LoveBaby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

bluenosebear, yea...hahaha. but at least they all arrived safely. so scared it will get lost in the mail. especially asos maternity clothes, if lost and arrive late, no need to wear liao cos give birth already. hahaha.

morning mummies!

littleprince: i bought one dress from ASOS.. but now too small when it reaches me.. thinking of shipping it back to refund.. so sad.. i like that dress alot..

xuan: hahaha i totally different from you.. i keep looking at girl girl clothes.. but inside is a boy boy.. dan when i divert my attention to boy clothes my hubby will come and disturb me show me girl girl stuff... irritating.. :p

sei>
I think its just routine then, if you do not have high glucose all the time, and careful about sugar intake, then should not be a problem, my dad has been diabetic since younger days, so I have been careful, try to avoid sugar whenever I can, like sugarfree coffee, soya bean milk, and also changed to brown rice.

2jmum (2jmum)>
Did you enter your details, wt to begin with to calculate?i think base on your start weight, the gain is different, and there is a min/average/max

I also recently started to buy clothes, initially thought I am cool about it, will not buy, as my sis will pass me her girl's, yesterday went to Fox baby again.

SN>it is nice feelings to receive parcels right?I am still waiting for my Vpost from drugstore, and another

SN, why don't you use your office address for delivery address? i do that coz i hate going to the post office to queue and collect my packages.

sharing my purchases since preggie for those who are keen to shop in Asos:

1) http://www.asos.com//Asos-Maternity/Asos-Maternity-Bodycon-Midi-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2940404

2) http://www.asos.com//Asos-Maternity/Asos-Maternity-Jersey-Pencil-Skirt/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2083311

3) http://www.asos.com//Asos-Maternity/Asos-Maternity-Crop-Legging/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2914163

4) http://www.asos.com//Asos-Maternity/Asos-Maternity-Full-Length-Soft-Touch-Leggings/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2940601

5) http://www.asos.com//Asos-Maternity/Asos-Maternity-Legging-In-Denim-Look/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2859416

6) http://www.asos.com//Asos-Maternity/Asos-Maternity-Skater-Dress-In-Neppi-Stripe/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2958590

7) http://www.asos.com//Asos-Maternity/Asos-Maternity-Stripe-Smock-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2905361

8) http://www.asos.com//Asos-Maternity/Asos-Maternity-Skater-Dress-With-Slash-Neck-And-Capped-Sleeve/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2929751

9) http://www.asos.com//ASOS-Maternity/ASOS-Maternity-Boyfriend-T-Shirt/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2729845

10) http://www.asos.com//Asos-Maternity/Asos-Maternity-Exclusive-Longline-Cami-With-Ruching/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2940784

11) http://www.asos.com//ASOS-Maternity/ASOS-Maternity-Vest-With-Rouching/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2880529

12) http://www.asos.com//New-Look-Maternity/New-Look-Maternity-Knee-Length-Cap-Sleeve-Bodycon-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2947354

13) http://www.asos.com//New-Look-Maternity/New-Look-Maternity-Skater-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2947577

linxiaober, what size did you buy? i usually buy one size bigger than my normal size so that i can wear throughout my pregnancy.

this is the dress that came too small for me.. want to see if any mummy is keen to purchase? i selling at the purchase price $45.52.. size 12.. thanks!

8615376.jpg

littleprince,
I don't think ASOS needs to buy 1 size bigger leh. I bought something in my usual size and the cutting is still too big for me. Got to wait to 3rd trimester than can wear...

would like to ask.. For the NB top (tie string) it comes with long sleeve and short sleeve.. Will it be to hot for bb to wear long sleeve at home? Should we prepare long sleeve or short when bb leave the hospital?

hikaru: i think also depends on each family's lifestyle? eg we dun use air con at home, so if wear long sleeves at home later baby sweat non stop. when leaving the hospital i think ok to just wear short sleeve, cos will have cloth to swaddle baby rite? if weather is cold/ rainy, maybe can just bring along extra swaddle cloth to cover baby up? that's how i imagine it lah..

ankh: u nv say i din notice also! lol..

Woah seh little prince bought so many...... I tried very hard to minimum my spending on maternity stuff ler....

4 months to go mummies!!! &amp; goood day ahead!

hikaru>
for my previous 2 deliveries, my newborn wore just short sleeve romper, and I would use the hooded wrap given by Mt Alvernia to wrap them on their way out of hospital, but when they are out, usually is around 12pm, will be quite warm, so can remove the wrap.

Had my wk 22 detailed scan yesterday
happy.gif
Baby was super active yesterday.. Curled up the body too so took quite a while to get the measurements.. Then she started her disco dancing non stop.. haha.. Her movements were really fast and the sonographer had a hard time measuring.. The clearest view bb gave us was that of her bum, where it's once again confirmed we're having a girl.. Hubby says bb really hinting at us to buy more pretty clothes! Haha.. Had a vaginal scan too to check cervical length which my gynae said is very gd so was relieved
happy.gif

Btw, mummies, was at Parkway yesterday with hubby and sawthat Pumpkin Patch has a 50% sale.. We went in and ended up walking out with 5 rompers, 1 beanie and set of mittens! Haha.. But was really worth it cos with 3 items, there's additional 10% off total bill.. 4 of the rompers were only abt $5.30 each and the quality is really really good
happy.gif

Fuzzybear,
Hope you can find a good helper soon! Must be stressful for u now.. The scan yesterday shows my bb is actually slightly smaller than average based on the measurements.. But my gynae assured us it's all normal and ok since hubby and i are of smaller build too.. Told us not to worry and that we'll continue monitoring.. Maybe cos i still vomit too but just once or twice a wk so not too bad.. I'm still on once weekly jabs but just 1 ampoule now
happy.gif
I'm still 1 kg away from my pre-pregnancy weight, will try to fatten up baby by taking more milk
happy.gif

Bluenosebear,
When's your detailed scan? Enjoy seeing your princess on screen!
happy.gif
Do drop by pumpkin patch to look at the clothes, gd quality like mothercare.. hehe.. Tempting you!

min-My detailed scan next tues.
Think maybe yr girl girl like mine, don't like to be 'probed' when scanning.
My also will be very active when sonographer scan lol.
She will only be guai guai when Prof Biwas doing the scan ;p
Aiyoh, U so naughty, tempting me.

littleprince: i bought size 12.. my friend also tell me buy usual size is fine.. but duno is it my tummy too round.. end up the tummy area too tight.. so cant wear..
sad.gif

xuan :

may I ask how you bought your things from Taobao? Have been thinking of getting stuff from there for a long while ...
happy.gif

furzz: i used 65daigou.com as agent to help me order n ship things from taobao. =) u can also try peeka.sg, their svc is also good.

hi mummies, sorry to intrude. just happen to see mummies looking for avent warmer.

(a)
avent digital bottle warmer. very good condition. bought in 2012. use less than 2 months. $55

(b)
avent airflex teats 0m+ 1 box opened not used $4
avent airflex teats 1m+ 1 box opened not used $4
avent airflex teats 3m+ 1 box opened not used $4
avent airflex teats 3m+ 2 box $8
==> take all @ $18

(c)
avent natural teats 1m+ 3 box opened not used $12

Take (a) + (b) = $65
         (a) + (c) = $60

Self collect at Katong community centre or raffles city/bugis during lunch time. any other area subject to convenience

Back