(2013/11) November 2013

sei: but need to check with the mummies on FB.. As i think some of them already started taking orders.. i havent ordered mine too. hehe

RE: manduca carriers
want to ask mummies who are currently using manduca carriers... anyone using the blackline series? i heard from a friend that their black/ dark coloured carriers will cause colour stain on our clothes. is that true?

RE: mamaonline & little dreamers bulk purchase
ehhh.. wat are those items for ah? i saw a thread on the fb group also but din follow. are the products necessary? or just personal preference? 1st time mum, therefore noob n not sure if need to get.

Xuan, I would say the bp stuff are not necessary, but nice to have. I've never seen any of them before. Didnt even know there's such a thing as healing bottom spray!

ankh>I think Mt Alvernia will give the spirit spray for the episiotomy wound! Yes, I think the things in the BP are not necessary, never use any of those for my last 2 pregnancies.

Xuan: my hubby told me the pkg of the shower foam looks very cheena. Hahaha.. actually they are not necessary.
For my previous confinement, i bathed daily with the herb water and used my usual shampoo/body foam. But after i was done with showering, i will give myself a final rinse with the normal heater water as i didnt feel clean enough with the herb water.

But this lemongrass shower gel & warming shampoo sounds like really relaxing to use during confinement, so i wanna get them to try.

wah, what are those items? lemongrass shower gel? never heard of them before. I think they are good to have but not necessary. Most likely just another marketing strategy to earn women's money. 女人的钱最好赚!haha.

Morning mummies,

3xmum, thanks for the mummy market link.

Regarding the spirit spray, TMC also provide after delivery and the bottle is enough to use until our wound healed. No need to buy extra la.

Kayliz> I did the same, use heater hot water to soak the herb packet, use normal shampoo(washed my hair in hospital already!, shower in hospital also just heater and normal shower foam), also rinse with heater warm water after herb water.

SN>yes I think these days , merchant are coming up with more things to earn women's money!

Bless>you are welcome! spirit spray provided by hospital is more than enough to use

ya actually the healing bottom spray is quite a huge btl for me... I have it for my first pregnancy.

so far, I only tried the little dreamer warming shampoo and shower gel... no much comment but at least I get to shower at least twice a day. once with the da feng cao water.

can consolidate order still for those keen lor...

SN ya, 女人和小孩钱最好赚。

y NUH nv provide spirit spray???
sad.gif

manduca, so in summary can use from newborn onwards? no need to buy insert?

any mummies know if TMC gives the shower basin for baby huh? if they are giving, then i probably won't bother to buy. hb wanted to buy as he thinks even if TMC gives, the basin will be the smaller type, not bigger type. any idea?

littleprince, mt a do provide a bath tub. its quite a good size one which i used till my gal is abt 9mths.

and yes, manduca can be use for newborn 3.5kg and above. they have a infant insert incorporated in the carrier. so small bb sit inside in the 'm' position. i will recommend the use of sling for really small bb than manduca.

spirit spray, i dont rmb mt a provide it during my #1. i had a really long cut. they just provide painkiller for it.

Mt Alvernia gave a small basin , light green in colour, not sure if they still give it, anyway, I bought a bigger one, which can use up to 2years old, at a steal, $10, with the snap to release water after using, from the baby baby fair last Sunday!

mummychua>which year did you delivered your #1?I had mine in 2008, and I was given the spirit spray + pain killer + cotton balls, of course, all chargeable la

i had my in 2010. my yr the tub is beige in color. dont think i have anything to be used to cut my wound. but i had alot of painkillers. i think i still have some of the painkillers in my med cabinet.

i find it weird to bath big bb in a tub. coz the water will be full of bubbles. my gal have very long hair so lots of bubbles... so as soon as she can sit properly, i let her sit on a stool to shower.

orh ok thanks mummies for the quick replies on the shower items. haha cos too many things to buy, so want to know wat is it exactly before i decide want to buy anot.. =P

SN: i want to buy black/ dark coloured manduca leh.. but abit hesitant after 1 friend told me abt the colour run. i'm thinking if it's just 1 one-off case, i will still buy black. hahaha...

any mummies using black manduca here? got any colour stained to ur clothes? doing survey. hehe...

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>SAHM or FTWM</TD><TD>Area</TD><TD>BB Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>OP_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SN</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>linxiaober</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kinderbueno</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bless</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Sim L N</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>ankh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>xu4n</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winkle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Hougang / SengKang</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>third3timemum</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lim Lean Soon</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>A/P John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kayliz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>xnruier</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sei</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Karuna</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SengKang</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snake_BB</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>Prof Biswas</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Silver</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>Dr James Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>SY (cheerypie)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fiona</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>P.T</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MKB</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fuzzybear</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>wennykoh</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Arissa</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yong</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivyseng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>mid-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bibi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>applebits</TD><TD>1,2,3</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tan Heng Hao</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>woahwoah</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happygal79</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>Dr James Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sheep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SengKang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bunnymummy82</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2jmum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheeseburger</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>min81</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mahesh Choolani</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbow</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SengKang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluenosebear</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>Prof Biswas</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sbmummy</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Mountbatten</TD><TD>boy/boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lyn (Caslyn)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Annapoorna</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kitkat</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Wong Heng Fok</TD><TD>PWE</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SengKang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamrat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamygal</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>littleprince</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>mummychua</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinky</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carine</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Febie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Polkadottie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babypink</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Koh CH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Plush</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Regina</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kris</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>mypreciouskeagan</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mawanab</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>beaniehope</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsAz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn (lv150805)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Regina</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Febie: Tks for the explanation! So the showergel from mama online = orgin Jamu showergel?? I'm a little lost on this.. lol.. So confusing!

Kayliz: I think mama online they write their shower gel to be from Taiwan but don't know how true la!! Gd idea u have to consolidate the orders! I can help to collect from west and then coordinate for north east mummies. Coz my mum n my ofc is in Jurong but i stay with mil in Boon Keng.

SN: Tks for updating and bumping up the list!

Fuzzybear: I get what you mean when we get e hub to do housework! End up, we will be the one doing coz we can't stand it any longer. But with 3 kids ard, u will have lesser time. Think it's better to start looking for one and train them b4 #3 arrives! Jiayou but dont tire urself out! Glad to hear your blood clot reducing in size!

RE: Baby Bath Tub
Mt A still provides the tub! My sis just deliver there last Nov.

Manduca: Yes, it can be use for newborn! The insert in tgt with the carrier. So if ur bb outgrown the insert, just roll it up and slot into the internal pocket. (P/s.: I didn't use it before but my friend demo it for me to see on Sun).
But I didn't know that it is meant for bb above 3.5kg. So if we have smaller size bb, not advisable to use?

ya Kris, the SA at baby fair says if baby is less than 3.5kg then not advisable to use the manduca yet..

Tks, Xuan!

Btw, I bought the Avent sterilizer set from Robinsons closed door sales last week. Incl 1 sterilizer, 1 food warmer, 9 bottles, 1 brush, 1 fm partition container. I think so coz I haven't open. It cost me $299 but can offset against $50 voucher and get the cc rebates. I check with the Philips SA, the aunty say quite worth it to buy. I ask her abt the Taka fair bundle, she say Co. haven't inform them abt what the bundle will include.

Hi Febie,

I attended the NUH antenatal classes and we were told about the spirit spray for the episiotomy wound.. So i think they provide it now
happy.gif

i remember i saw from somewhere that one of the mummies mention about the nlb gift pack for expectant mummies.. so i went to collect yesterday from nlb library at bugis.. so here it is.. the gift pack.. i posted in fb so now i share in here also..
happy.gif

8607963.jpg

i also deliver my #1 at Mt A in 2010.. no spirit spray too. got the beige tub. sometimes my gal will soak in it for evening baths for fun.

winkle: yes gynae will look at the weight and tell me.

linxiaober: hw to collect? just go and tell them we want this?

kayliz: ya just tell them you want to collect the new born gift pack.. but in fb some mummies said thay toa payoh have no more stocks.. you might want to check the nlb that you want to collect from..
happy.gif

Ankh,
Alumni only useful if moe do not do away with this phase. U read today's newspaper, some parents have repeatedly asked to review the alumni phase. 
Is the birth rate for 2007 high?? Seems like v fierce competition this yr!

2jmum,
The edd is printed on the scan. As for weight, every visit aft scan i will ask prof tee if baby weight/size is ok. My #1 is constantly above avg while #2 constantly below avg. if its a case of concern he will let u know else dun worry. We are in gd hands =)

Fuzzybear,
Frankly ho, since u have always tell him what u need him to do, there is nthing much u can do if he doesnt do it. Either close an eye and live with it or constantly nag and ask him to clear up. 

Third3timemum,
Wah!! Ur mil does tt I tot she housewife sld know hw to upkeep the house. Alth my mil is nt very hygiene in laundry but at least she doesnt leave finished food lying ard. Sh always fill my hb's glass with water and wikl refill when empty. I told my hb i am nt obligated to serve him. If he wans his glass of water he will have to serve himself unless any special reason like nt well. I think coz we have no maid so my hb will also auto abit.

Re: confinement shampoo/shower gels/spray
I nv use any of these too. I did try once with 大风草but frankly its so sticky aft bathing i ended up washing myself with water. I use my normal shampoo n shower gel, even when i am in hosp. So far so gd. 

Winkle,
Mine will measure towards later stage of preg. Nw he just tell me if baby is gd size, above avg or below avg. I read from preg apps tat baby weights roughly +-500g at 24weeks. This is just a rough guide la. Also have to depends on genes.

min81 thanks for sharing...
delivered there 3 yrs ago but then dun have...

xiaober, I attended 3 yrs ago. the last session is massage session for bb...
happy.gif
overall session is good I think... it's a good preparation for both mummy and daddy.

febie: hmm.. maybe i should talk to my hubby.. cos they have the class on saturday.. thats the only time my hub have time to make it for lesson..

winkle: my gynae only measured baby's head during my wk20 appt. but wk24 he auto measured baby's weight already.

j2mum: i noticed that a few of my scans doesnt indicate edd n baby's info. maybe it depends on the gynae's printer settings? otherwise i dunno y sometimes my scans have sometimes dun have.

Hello! soooo busy recently. no time to post more oftn..

Min81, hello! where have u been? u shd be doing ur detailed scan soon right?

Re: antiseptic at Mt A
I delivered in Mt A in 2008 and received the wash and cotton balls.. can't rem if there was a cream to apply or not. i also think it could doc prescribed.. if u gynae don't prescribe u might not get it.

I also got the bath tub which i am still using for my #2. sometimes when we have a bit more time in the evening we let them have a bubble bath in the tub.

Re: shower gels
Haha i nv use these things either.. i did get some Elancy anti-cellulite shower gel for #2 cos my frens bought a pack to share. only used it for my confinement mth.. now left half a bottle nv finish :p

Winkle, why u ask abt the scan leh.. my first gynae nv once told me abt the weight of my #1 because it isn't accurate.. my 2nd gynae does but he always tells me the actual weight can differ as much as 400g. I rem one of my mommy frens was told to induce cos her bb was estimated to be 3.8kg.. end up the baby was just barely 3kg!!

Re: maid probs
Thanks for listening to me. I will start searching this wkend.
happy.gif
wish me luck! as for my hb, i have learnt to just do the things i want. but when i am doing it, i make sure he knows my displeasure. :p

I attended the sat lesson too with my hubby 3 years ago... they will bring the toy baby for you to practice nappy change etc too...
but after I give birth, my hb not even hands on lor...
sad.gif
he did so well for the class...

mummychua, thks. me delivering at tmc leh, so want to know if they give basin too.

winkle, yes for measuring baby size for me too.

xuan, could the manduca be fake wan so color run?

Febie, your hubby extra funny! My hubby and I also attended the prenatal class for #1, already can tell he not very hands on. Come out our bb girl pee and poo, he so scared of changing diapers, scared of bathing her cos she's female. I half wish my #2 is a boy, just to see if he'll change pattern. And can push sex ed questions to hubby haha!

Fuzzybear, I thought scanning machines will give weight of foetus with +/- 200g allowance, wonder how could your friend's gynae be so off the mark? 800g is a lot of difference. Good luck with your maid search!!

Val, sigh, dunno what sort of new schemes moe will have in future. Actually still have plenty of vacancies, just not in popular schools. Don't think 2007 was baby boom year. Judging by my gal's ic no. and that she was born mid Dec, at the most a little more than 37,000 births for 2007. Only after 2007 did a lot more baby cash incentives kick in.

Xiaober, my goodness, the nlb package from then ah? I remember it from 2007, never collected it then. Guess I should collect for #2 and share with #1 lol.

ankh: ya loh.. hahaha since i was at that area so i though of picking it up.. but someone commented that the cd songs are quite funny.. i havent open and listen yet.. waiting for hubby to come back... hahaha

fuzzybear: maybe next time when you go for your checkup you try and ask your gynae? cos everytime he finish scanning my baby, he will show us a summary page with all the details of my baby.. with the weight and the edd date as well.. and also some other details of the bb that i duno wat is that for.. haha try and ask ba..
happy.gif

ankh, he kena poo and pee once by my boy when newborn and he sham forever. he starts to delegate duty saying I just take care of baby and he will do hsework...
my floor really very clean but I see my wall etc at home I so xin tia... he defaced them lor...

But hor, ain't all daddy love their gals??
all my besties told me I better get a girl to torture my hb... hahaha... so coming Monday we shall see if baby wants to show...
happy.gif

ankh: same same!!! my hubby never ever bathed my #1 before.. he said bb too fragile.. but i was also a 1st time mum, if i can, why cant him? not until she was able to walk and stand in the shower did my hubby start to help but very rarely. Now she is already 3 and she knows that "girls" can only be bathed by "girls". So she only lets me or my mum shower her.

Febie > I want to buy the lemongrass shower gel. I bought one bottle for my SIL to use during her confinement and she feedback the shower gel is gd, very refreshing. Thus I wanna try as well. The warming shampoo I'm interested to try as well. So I will just give u the list of items here?

xiaober, not all gynae concern abt bb's weight leh...

for me, nv once my gynae told me abt the bb's weight but when I popped, it was unexpectedly big cos my tummy dun look big.

febie: thats weird... maybe if like that you ask when you go everytime? my gynae will always ask my hubby tell me how heavy is the baby? dan we both will be searching on the screen for the weight.. hahaha

SY, u pm me can?? I worry I lost the thread.

kayliz, my hubby only shower my boy once too...
on his 3rd birthday when we brought him to the pool... other than that he very good at finding excuses....

xiaober, guess different gynae practice differently... but I'm glad too lah... as long I see baby active and the popping heartbeat I'm very contented... not so worry abt the weight of the baby.

wrinkle, at every visit, my gynae will measure head, arm length and leg length. there will be a edd based on each measurement. All these measurements are stated on the scan printouts and there will also be the weight printed on it. you can check your hardcopy scans. should be there.

Back