(2013/11) November 2013

thanks for the feedback bunny mummy 82, memorablechocolate & SN! but hub say stick to my current gynae. don keep changing here and there... haha...

Thanx mummies.. Ya it feels terrible.. JuZ hopig trim 2 faster come!!

I have cravings for Ma La hotpot.. Lolz!

Hi winkle, jiayou! Im also feeling nauseas throughout the day, can't really stay up for long, will feel nauseas, giddy & breathless. The whole long weekend, I kept lying down whenever I can to feel better. Hope I can survive work today, fingers crossed!

Hi Cookiesbun, same here, crave for tom yum! heehee...

Hi everyone!!
happy.gif

I'm here to report. I am a SAHM with 2 kids. They are going 4 and 6 this year.

Tested positive on 23 March, went to see Gynae on 30 March. Saw my little beanie and the heartbeat but can't hear it yet. Baby at 6 weeks now. So relieve. I still remembered what happened when i tested positive for my #2. The first visit, she cannot find the baby, so she suspected that it could be ectopic. I came back and cry for a week. Then 2nd visit, she cannot see heartbeat, i came back and cry for another week. Haa...

Somehow, my boy can sense it. I tested positive on 23rd and on 24th morning, he woke up and told me that he is a big baby now. Small baby in my tummy. He said that the baby is a little brother. We shall wait and confirm if he guesses correctly. He has been quite nice. He will pull up my clothes and say good night to the baby. He also told the baby that he is 'Lele big brother'.

My girl was rather upset about the new baby. She said that if its a boy, he will be as naughty as her brother. If the baby is a girl, then she will need to share all her clothes. That's rather disturbing for me.
sad.gif

This #3 is really my miracle baby. We have been trying for about 10 months and just before i tested positive, i told my hubby that we should stop trying. My girl going Primary 1 next year and i will hate myself if i cannot be with her during her first few days in school and help her adjust. Now, the timing is just nice. I will finish my confinement in December and all ready to start her P1 journey with her. :D

Ohhhh.... I am craving for all the spicy stuff as well. And i actually gave up my all time favourite - coffee because now they somehow just taste yucky...
happy.gif

winkle, your condition sounds bad. so take care..

SN, glad to hear that you are getting better. take care rest more!

kimbear, better to dye during 2nd tri. im planning get a dye job too. i got a lot of white hairs so now i look a bit messy. but better to be safe.

dreamygal, i still love my coffee leh. but cannot drink cos my gastric will go crazy and i get a bit hyper after coffee. trying very hard to cut down. yup cut down not stop.
happy.gif

so difficult to get out of bed this morning. super stoned. in fact i spend the whole wkend sleeping. lol...

My hubby said maybe baby is a girl, so wants me to stay away from coffee and keep craving for soy milk. Well, no logic. Haa...

Last week, i hardly can get off bed. Luckily, my hubby on leave for 1 whole week, so he can handled my 2 monsters. This week its back to reality. Its them and me once again.

Updated the table since SN is still resting... get well soon!

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>SAHM or FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>OP_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>SN</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jean1986</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>third3timemum</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lim Lean Soon</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kayliz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xnruier</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>fuzzybear</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fuzzybear</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivyseng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>mid-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>bibi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>woahwoah</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bunnymummy82</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbow</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xuan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsAz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>batbat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</td></tr></table>

Welcome new mommies!

SN, hurray! Rest well ya? Hope ur infection has cleared.

I always need spicy food so that's no change for me. But puking spicy food out is horrible!! Strangely I m put off by lemons and limes. I used to love them but now they disgusted me. Otherwise I seem to want to eat bread which i used to hate. I had bread with condensed milk the other night after vomiting!

Kayliz, I appeared twice in the table. Haha. My edd moved to 13 nov. thanks for helping meri update.

Oops.. here's the amended one:

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>SAHM or FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>OP_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>SN</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jean1986</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>third3timemum</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lim Lean Soon</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kayliz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xnruier</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fuzzybear</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivyseng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>mid-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>bibi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>woahwoah</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bunnymummy82</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbow</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xuan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsAz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>batbat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</td></tr></table>

Any mummy able to update my details to the table?

Chrmei #2 TBA Dr Benjamin Tham TMC FTWM
Will be seeing my gynae on 8th april then update my edd

winkle, you crave ma la hotpot ah? I LOVE IT!!!
*hi-five*

mummychua, thanks for advice too. i think i will also skip the dyeing session for the time being. i look into the mirror this morning and i seems to look horrible!

i don't have any cravings now, but on the other hand i have no appetite for food. no serious morning sickness, just occassionally feel nausea.

i feel like a queen at home now! hahaha.... no need to do house work anymore!

chrmei: updated~!

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>SAHM or FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>OP_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>SN</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jean1986</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>third3timemum</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lim Lean Soon</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kayliz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xnruier</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fuzzybear</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivyseng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>mid-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>bibi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>woahwoah</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bunnymummy82</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbow</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xuan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsAz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>batbat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>chrmei</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</td></tr></table>

I also feel like cuttin my hair Short and do rebonding.. So no more "fang nao si" everyday wake up pretty pretty no need to comb hair too! Haaa

hi all nov mummies to be!

i just had my second appt last saturday at week 8 and discovered that i am having twins!

supposed to go on a trip in 2 weeks' time to europe..but have to cancel it as they say first 3 months are crucial periods for the baby..and i am having 2 babies instead of 1 now..

if you were in my shoes, would any mummies still go ahead with the trip or cancel it? its a Free &amp; Easy trip. :)

fiona: congrats! if cancel, can get back the money? if yes, just go ahead to cancel if u r worried. but i do have newly wed friends who went europe for honeymoon in 1st trimester. according to my cabin crew friend, some of them secretly travel up till the time they start showing.. because if they declare preg, they cant work and will have no income.

before i found out i had #1, i also booked my flight with hubby to Aussie and the travel date falls on my 32nd week. LOL.. but we managed to get full refund in the form of vouchers and used it 6 mths after our baby was born.

im flying this wed for work but only a 4 hr flight so i'm going ahead.

Hi mummies, Dunno if my post was sent earlier on. I am new here. ;)
Mother of 2 now and pregnant now with #3. ;)
Edd : End Nov 2013
Am seeing Dr Douglas Ong.
FTWM

Welcome Lai711~

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>SAHM or FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>OP_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>SN</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jean1986</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>third3timemum</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lim Lean Soon</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kayliz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xnruier</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>PTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fuzzybear</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivyseng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>mid-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>bibi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>woahwoah</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bunnymummy82</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbow</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>xuan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsAz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lai711</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>End Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>batbat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>chrmei</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>FTWM</td></tr></table>

hey gals, i need some advice. suddenly i had alot of light red discharge. just called my gynae and i will b seeing him later at 8pm. i dun know wad happen. i m veri scared and worried. now got slight crampings, neh neh not pain oso. i just hope everything will b fine.

Hope u mummies dont mind but i need to rant this out..

When i had my #1, i had a not-so-good experience with my MIL... she would visit me in the hospital daily until 10pm (although visiting hours over) and still refuse to leave.
Subsequently, when she visited me, she would go straight to the nursery to wheel my baby out 1st before she came to my ward.
Sometimes my gal just finished feeding and i had played with her till she slept. So i just sent her back to the nursery only to have my MIL bring her over a few minutes later.
Then she would carry my gal all the way - and even when friends visited me, she was just not "auto" enough to hand the baby to me.

When i did my confinement, i stayed over at my mum's house coz my mum was the one helping.
My gal would sometimes sleep with my mum in her room, and again my MIL visited my mum's place every single day to rock the baby and carry her.
She wouldnt ask before entering my mum's room. The moment my mum opened the door for her, she wld walk straight into her room.
If she's sleeping, she would do nonsense to wake her up just to play with her.
And she wouldnt leave until after 10pm although we tried to hint that we r tired.. then she will say "u all go and rest, let me handle the baby".
I got very upset everytime she visit that i wld cry and hide in the room.. at the same time angry that they kept holding my baby when she needs to sleep.
Sometimes i pretend to be breastfeeding and lock me and my gal in my room for a gd 30mins..

This time round, my hubby and i have our own house.. and i will be doing confinement at my own place of course.
I'm so afraid history will repeat itself and its gonna be even worse since it is her son's house.
I tried talking to my hubby abt it. But he got angry and asked - if it is your mum, would u mind her coming daily? Why is my mum coming daily a problem???
Then he told me he doesnt wish to discuss about it because i am being unreasonable.

Everynight i think abt this, i am scared. I dunno why i feel this way towards my MIL. I just cant accept the way she does things thinking ppl should give in to her.
So far, she doesnt know im preg yet. But she already started visiting us every other week since her mum passed away and she got nothing to do over the weekends (she used to visit her mother every week).
Then she wld curry favour with my gal, bring her out shopping and buy her lots of junk food and stuffs. All of which i dont like but i bear with it.

kayliz: thanks! unfortunately, only can get refund for main tickets but not internal flights &amp; hotels.

my mum is very negative, and keep asking me to stay home to an tai ... say if go there anything happens like miscarriage or complications, need to go to the hospital there and would be so ma fan. thus advised to cancel instead.

wow.. i guess at 32 weeks its easier to get a full refund compared to mine!

yup, 4 hour flight is ok, but still must take good care! :)

saw your other post abt ur mil.. i guess hubbies will nv understand that their mothers are not really our mothers.. not someone who brought us up etc.. hence if its MY mum, i wldnt mind..

i find your mil is abit lonely coz her mom passed away so she is trying to keep herself busy?

kitkat, dont think so much. its normal to have light red discharge.. slight crampings is ok.. dont think of negative stuff..be positive..and keep us updated after your visit with the gyane k? *hugs*

Kayliz, thanks for updating the table.

Im on hospitalisation leave till thursday. My nausea is so bad that i just feel like lying on my bed the whole day. My anyibiotics are liquid form, although only twice a day, but its gross to the max and i really fear medicine time
sad.gif
((((

Kitkat, hope everything is ok. Dont move about so much.

Kayliz, im also scared that mil will come n visit everyday now that our new home is very near her place. She stayed very long in the hospital last time too but not until 10pm la. I guess i will hint very loudly that im tired if she stays too long.

Oh no Kitkat, hope everything will be ok. Do update us ok? Keeping u in prayers. If its any consolation to u, I have bled bright red before and still managed to carry to term. Hang in there!

Kayliz, in laws are the worst prob to handle post partum. I understand how u feel and was in ur shoes once. My FIL came over to play with my older son and ended up slping on my living room floor when my older son napped. Felt very frustrated cos it's my house yet I'm being inconvienence. Wanna rest also cannot. Take one step at a time. I know u don't like ur gal being too close to ur inlaws. But I'm sure ur gal knows who is her mommy and would still come back to u at the end of the day.

SN, gd to see u here! Eeeee ur liquid meds make me shudder. Yucks. Gd luck in drinking them. Eeeeee....

Hi gals, just came back from gynae. Gynae say it's blood clots, could b implantation. He say no more bleeding &amp; the birth canal is closed. The baby had grown upwards &amp; he say it's good. Can oso see the baby heartbeat blinking furiously. He said if can see the heartbeat, the risk of miscarriage reduces drastically. But of course after 12 weeks is the best. He gave me a jab at the buttock &amp; 2 days Mc. But I will still go office tmr morning to clear some stuff as I left too abruptly just now.

Kayliz, I'm one daughter who would mind her mum coming over everyday. She's a highly strung overbearing individual, and being around her stresses me out. Stuff she said in my last pregnancy caused me to cry for one hour. First pregnancy she used to call me EVERY night, to the extent I'll deliberately miss some of her calls. Now the pattern kicking in again. So it's not the issue of whether she's my mum or mil, but whether she knows her behavioral limits. I already foresee asking her to tone down her behaviour with whoever will be my future sil. Hopefully your husband can still help to moderate this matter.

Kitkat, big sigh of relief!
happy.gif

fiona, i am also going a trip to europe in 2 weeks time. i am still going ahead with the holiday plan. din want to cancel.

personally i feel we need to be very careful during the trip, so we can still enjoy as much! btw, i am also going F&amp;E!

Fiona, I also having twins! We can exchange pointers le! Hee

Kayliz: I also go problems with my in-law ESP my mil. I told my hubby I will stay at my own hse for confinement and thru'out the 4 mths ML. I dun really like the way she handle baby, which is my sil's one. Got once, she secretly let the baby eat fried chicken wing and sour plum leh! He's only like 6-7mths old.. Wlao.. Then also when the baby very young.. The neck still very soft ma.. Must handle the head properly right? But I duno how she carry, probably baby in sittin position, his neck keep nodding &amp; dropping leh.. Then we say her don't carry like that.. She say NEVER MInD! Wlao even I'm not the mom I felt so angry.. The head like anytime will break man! How she know the bone or wat won't affect.. And now he grows up.. 1 yr old now.. He don't suck his fingers.. All
Thanks to my SIL hard work.. BUT my mil ask the baby to suck hers or rather keep letting him taste =/ eeeeeewk!!!!

Kitkat: rest well and take good care
SN: I went guardian and bought the morning sickness wristband for $13 plus.. U can try also if ur nausea is very bad..

Wow!! We have 2 Pairs of twins here!! That's such nice news.

kayliz : ILs really is a big problem for most people. My MIL also loves giving my kids junk food. My girl don't dare to take, will always ask me first. She knows i don't like and she does not want to get into trouble with me. My son, the naughty one, will just take. I always tell my mil not to give but she always challenge me. Haiz...

Cookiesbun : Why let baby suck her fingers? Strange behaviour. My mil also let my sil's baby eat anything from the table. Junk food from the older kids even. So, when i go over her place, my eyes will be like hawk's eyes. Spying on whether she is up to something 'mischievous'.
happy.gif

kitkat : Take care ya. At least you feel more relieve now.

Can update the table for me?

Nickname : Dreamygal
Child # : 3
EDD : 23rd Nov
Doctor : Caroline Khi
Hospital : Mt A
SAHM or FTWM : SAHM

kitkat - great to hear that. please rest more and dont walk around so much!!

kimbear - really? which parts? i'm going to like 4 countries, and worried it might be quite taxing.. envy you that you had no objections..i had soooo many objections!!
sad.gif

cookiesbun - congrats!! we can exchange pointers!! do you have morning sickness so far? so far i have no symptoms which i find it rather weird..how many weeks are you at already? :)

congrats kitkat
happy.gif
have more rest

kimbear
we just returned from Sydney holidays. I decided to go ahead despite being in "fragile" 1st trimester bec its not goin to be a taxing iternary &amp; I suspect I wont be too mobile when tummy gets larger
happy.gif

Fiona
u r lucky with no morn sickness! I feel ill and nauseous most of the time. not much appetite too. glad I am not actually throwin up yet tho' ... sigh
sad.gif

re" gynae visit

I am going in day after tmr to see gynae. 1st visit. nervous
happy.gif
lah ..

Fiona: yeah.. i dont mind my MIL visiting. But she would always call and say she is coming and less than 5 mins, my doorbell rings!
She nv inform in advance. And then when she arrives she will stay until 9-10pm as usual.
Then she would help me with my housework, etc.. which i already asked her not to.. coz she always doesnt ask and start doing things in her way.
Eg, using the sponge for washing dishes to wash the entire sink, and then cont to wash dishes and my gal's bottle. If i point out to her, she will get unhappy.

Jasline: my in laws are divorced and hubby is the only son. Both in laws are remarried. He stayed with his dad and step mum.
For my MIL, she nv contacted him until he was like 18 years old...

Cookiesbun: my MIL same lor. She carry my bb with the neck lying on her lower arm. From the look i already feel it's uncomfortable for the baby.
I was thinking of getting a one bedded this time round, but i think she would stay there even longer coz no neighbours.
My friend asked me get 4 bedded coz not many chairs for visitors to sit. Hahaha.. or maybe i can get the nurse to chase my MIL out if she stays beyond visiting hours?
I asked my hubby, whether he can dont announce to ppl when i deliver? I just want to rest in the hospital with no visitors. Lol..

Dreamygal: ya. Precisely. I dont understand why my MIL likes to come to my place with huge box of chocs. She knows my gal is coughing and yet she buys such things.
Otherwise she will offer ice cream or yakult. I told her, my gal has not had her meal so the yakult can drink later. Dont listen and told me just let her have a sip...
After 1 sip, the kid confirm cry for more. I wonder why are the in laws sooo stubborn??

She like want to " sia" the baby like her finger is some nice fingerfood? LOL.. Then ask him to bite.. Zzz very dirty leh!! Wlao...

I also dun have ms *choy* hee but sometimes just feel dizzy and nauseous but no vomit.
I'm 9 weeks already =)
BTW, did ur gynae tell you ur EDD? Mine no wor ad also they don't offer package to twins =(

kitkat, congrats. good to hear heartbeat. take care and have more rest.

fiona, i too dont have much morning sickness, but im hungry all the time. just had breakfast but im hungry again. im not having twins but im a twin. growing up with a twin is quite a challenge for me. so every time i got preg, im always worry that it will be twins. not that being twins is not good but i prefer singleton.

kayliz, mil is always a difficult creature. didnt help if hubby wasn't standing on your side. perhaps you could be more firm with your mil? having rules like do not disturb when bb is sleeping. at nite when u need to sleep, go abt your nite time routine and ignore her, turn off most of the lights and turn down the tv volume to the lowest possible then tell her to leave when she wants. my hubby always do that when my sister stay over till late. so now when we start preparing to sleep my sister will automatically leave.

will be going to gynae this sat. hope to hear bb heartbeat and confirm my edd.

I agree with Jasline. Becos once kids are pamper.. That's it. Suffer is us parents..grandparents just come and visit, end of the day they just go home.
I also the fierce kind.. *evil grin*
But my mil from head to toe she also want to step one leg in one.. From her own son to her 3 grand-kids.
I haven't told her I have 2.. Probably when time is near I will SURPRiSE her. Kekeke

kayliz : i agree with what jaslin say..maybe you shld really carry your kid and say that you are going to bed..if not she will keep staying.. but its quite scary that she doesnt give heads up when she's coming!! but it sounds like she is very bored and finding smth to keep her occupied at the mean time?

cookiesbun - i'm quite confused what week i am in actually, coz i counted from last MLP should be 9 weeks (same as you) but had u/s last weekend gyane said bb is abt 8 weeks plus.. so i have no idea.. she said my EDD shld be 5/8 nov coz one twin like slower then the other.. so not really confirmed yet.. huh? how come no package for twin..which gynae are you going to? i'm going to Dr Irene Chua @ gleneagles.. considering if I should change gynae coz i heard her charges are slightly more expensive den others..and gleneagles hopsital bills can be quite expensive too..

this is my first pregnancy..you?

mummychua: its ok to be hungry, at least you know you are eating for one more :D why do you prefer its singleton?

I'm with Dr Henry Cheng, either Mount A or Glenegles. But I will chose Mount A. I also troubled by the charges! But Hub say just save up and he dun really like the waiting time in KKH..I not very sure whether does others gynae have package for twins but my SIL told me normally they don't offer =( so no matter where I go also will be the same. Anyway I'm quite comfortable with My Dr just that he will remind me don't tell people about my preggy.. Cos he also afraid of sudden "surprises". Anyway all fated, I just think positive myself ba..

Is my 1st too! Both of my babies are 2.35 &amp; 2.2? One also slightly smaller.. I think is normal.. Don't worry.
Urs is identical or non-identical?

fiona, for the mother is alot easier to take care of one instead of 2. as a twin, i didnt enjoy growing up with my sister. im always labelled as the more sensible one so im always task to 'take care' of my twin sister. *roll eyes* i also need someone to take care of me lor. i rmb being demoted to the 'special' class with my sister so that i can help her with her homework. till now my sister still need my help with finances at times. most of the time, the money that goes to her nv come back. no choice she's my twin sister.

there is alot of competition btw twins so impt of parents to manage. i think things are very different now as parents are more educated, able handle twins issues. school separate the twins in school rather than putting them together in the same class, so individual can develop on their own pace.

cannot eat for two lah. on one know abt my pregnancy now so cannot gain too much, i too dont wish to gain too much. plus 2nd preg tummy will show earlier. plan to keep secret till 2nd tri.

Twins! Double the fun, double the trouble but double the love! Lucky u guys man! Both of u conceived naturally? Identical or fraternity twins?

Kayliz, pat pat. Sometimes I wonder if we will be the type of woman we despise when we grow old. Come in and rant to us. We are here to listen.

Oh Mummychua, u are a twin! I'm sorry to hear that ur sis depends so much on u. Are u guys very close? I'm sure there are gd times u had with her. I have a sis but we are not close a all so I do envy ppl who have close relationship with their siblings.

Jasline : I also scolded my girl big time when she was small. Until even when my mil squeeze sweets in her hand, she will look at me and say cannot if i never nod my head. My mil no choice.

I think must must must show the old folk that we are firm, and not giving way. Even if it means going against them. Anything, except regarding my kids, i can give way.

fuzzybear, we are not very close. cant wait to get rid of each other. after psle we even choose diff sch. develop different interest, have diff friends, lead a diff life style. she thinks that my life is bloody boring, routine and i thinks that her's is too unstable.

i have another 2 elder brother which weren't close either. we either being indifferent or dislike each other. alamak my family is like a zoo. try putting a lion, tiger, elephant and a stupid monkey together.

my experience with sibling isn't good so not confident to have more than one. at the same time i hope my kids will be different. to be close and take care of each other when me and my hubby is gone.

cookiesbun - i was born in Mt A! Mt A is cheaper then gleneagles also :) really.. i dont know abt the package..let me check with mine in 3 weeks' time den i will let you know. yah, i also think like you..its fated.. if its meant to be..it is, no need think too much.. the more you think the more headache you will be..
no idea if they are identical or not yet.. you? i'm half hoping they are identical coz it will be cuter.. but half hoping its a boy and girl..easier to differentiate..

mummychua: i agree.. one already headache..moreover got 2.. now i also headache how to look after the babies after they are born..somemore i'm working
sad.gif
i get what you mean about the siblings part, and coz you are her twin..they expect you to 'watch' over her. but i like your idea of putting them in seperate schools..i think if i have a twin sister..i would be stressful also..if the other one is doing better then me.. double the pressure..

different schools will help them to be more independent and develop better and faster

yah, eat in moderation..maybe break up your meals so you wont feel hungry? not good to gain too much weight also! have to gain it slowly..

fuzzybear : yup concieved naturally.. not sure if its identical or fratenal yet.. identical also headache..haha..

dreamygal: your kid really disciplined.. which is good.. yah..if dont show old folk that you are firm..they will climb over your head and do things against your wishes..

Back