(2013/10) October 2013

I have pinkish discharge too.. saw gynae and given medication. went on 14 feb but can only see the sac. next appt is coming thurs. hope can see the heartbeat. i keep having aching at my abdomen area... haiz.. different from first pregnancy...

Hi Fynn, don't worry too much. Just make sure you have lots of rest. I encountered this during my previous pregnancy too and was alright after taking the medication.

Morning mummies/mummies to be,

Tested positive on vday.. Scheduled appt to see gynae on 9 Mar as my hubby is currently away for reservist. Think by time see gynae i'll be 10wks?

Anyway, this is my 2nd pregnancy. My #1 is 3y2m..

Have a great monday to all!
happy.gif

Welcome mummies to be! Wow seems like alot of 2nd time mummy here....

I always wake up suddenly in d wee hours... Almost everyday! Anyone experiencing it ?

Dear all,

I delievered my baby on Jan 2013 and I had stop breastfeeding due to low supply and due to busy with my #1. I would like to selling away following items. All my breast pump was pretty new as i hardly use it. Please pm me here or call me at 93622319 if you are interested. Thanks

1)Ameda Lactaline Dual Breast Pump (with warranty)
2)Pumpin pal set included:
Premium Breast Pumping Flanges (super shields -M size)
Hand-free Breast Pumping Strap
Air Dry Accessory Bag
3)Avent Manual Breast Pump - SCF 330 (with warranty)
4)Avent Per-sterilized Cup 5pcs & Cup Cover 5pcs (brand new)
5)Avent Ultra Comforatable Breast Shells (hardly use)
6)Pigeon Sillicon Nipple (brand new)
7)Lansinoh 25 pcs milk storage bags (Brand New)
8)Sacred Tea for Nursing Mother 1pack (brand new)
9)Lemongrass Confinement Shower Gel 1lite (brand new)
10) RPR Dry Shampoo Powder Spray (brand new)
11) Pureen Sterilising Tablets 56 (brand new)

Hi everyone..joining you here..im with my 1st..seems like lots of 2nd timers here..hoping to get tips and learn from you gals here
happy.gif

Babychloe
me too wake up 3+ or 4am+ every night for the whole 1 week now..

and it seems like i am always having reflux all thru the day and especially bad when it comes to night time..any remedy? today i got a packet of ginger candy and hoping it'll help a little. I have not much appetite but i kept thinking of food food and food..and when i eat, i can't eat much..any suggestions of what to eat to counter reflux and yet 'tian bao du zi'? And as i am typing now, i feel hungry! But i just ate 2 bowls of red bean soup!

Thank you hui, Babychole & mich..
Im resting on bed everyday now.. Hoping friday come faster so can check baby heart beat! Really pray hard!!!!

hi babychloe, me too. I always wake up like 2am plus, tossing and turning, trying very hard to sleep. However, even when i did, i still feel so tired the next day morning
sad.gif

Hbabydreams, me too! My appetite not v good also... Only crave for spicy n sour stuff...hungry also but mostly can't finish my food...

This afternoon bought curry chicken bee hoon to eat n surprisingly I can finish!!! Seems like I can only stomach spicy n sour food Lor....

So far only vomitted gastric juice once... Other than that only gagging... N keep peeing...initially headaches but now like better... Ms hits anytime n can hv heartburn or throat stuck or tongue having metallic smell...

On top of All these still gotta work n Tc of kids in the evenings n weekends... If wanna rest can only apply mc or leave...

U mummies working?

same! hahah yesterday i made chicken curry and finished with big helpings and not much reflux that i am kinda worried now! I am a SAH-TTC..been married for more than 5 years!

stella
hope everything will be well for you! Stay zen!

Hihi babydreams and babychloe, it's same for me too. Don't have much of an appetite and gets bloated easily. Now cny period, get to go for very yummy feasts but can't eat much.

Mummies,
Me too having reflux n will vomit out every meal.Same situation as my 1st pregnancy.Hopefully it wont last long.I am a SAHM.

Hi mummies! Am preggie with #2, tested positive on 03Feb. My #1 is 32mths old. Had thought edd was 30Sept based on LMP, but turned out i had a really late ovulation this cycle by almost 2 weeks. Edd shifted to 13Oct.

Had a car accident on cny eve and went KKH 24hrs clinic for a scan. Had thought i was almost 7 weeks then, really scared when the gynea only duty only found a sac. My scheduled appt on 13feb with gynea also showed only a sac and no heartbeat. So gynea scheduled another appt today to see if the sac had grown and whether heartbeat could be detected. My heart almost sank when the tummy scan failed to detect any heartbeat.. Had almost given up hope as i had 3 cases of m/c prior to my #1. Lucky when gynea did a vaginal scan later, we finally found the flickering heartbeat on the screen. Baby is estimated to be 6wk 3d old. Next appt on 11Mar. Hope this pregnancy will be smooth sailing.

Welcome bluberi, I think we know each other since ttc time ?
happy.gif
dun worry... Stay happy n zen...everything will b smooth smooth for us
happy.gif

Babychole.. i haven really been in the ttc thread since i had my #1.
happy.gif
my #2 came later than plan
happy.gif
but better late than never. am trying to keep as positive as possible. nearly teared when saw #2 heartbeat ytd.

May all mummies here have a smooth delivery!

welcome bluberi.. my current one oso came later than planned.. and frankly, i sorta gave up n tot juz stay happy n focus on my #1.. was still telling myself watever symptoms i'd experienced for #2 is just my pre-menstrual symptoms.. but tested (for fun) on vday, and was surprised tt i'm pregnant..

now dilemma, cos i just started my new job in early jan! dunno how to break the news to my boss.. and ytd received an email on the list of orientation activites lined up for new joiner till Jun.. heard last yr they built a raft n sail in it.. zzz.. i doubt i can participate loh.. but said must get my boss to request deferment of the orientation activities by 1 mar.. means i gotta inform my boss by next wk!! how how??
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">Hi all MTBS
I tested positive on 18th Feb, should be around 5 weeks now. This is my #2, #1 is 26 months old today.

First gynae visit at TMC with Dr. Yvonne Soong on 11 March, I try to be calm, stay relax. so dun wan to go see gynae now as dun think can detect heartbeat at this early stage. Dun wan to make myself worry.

Had scar ectopic pregnancy in my previous pregnancy (2 sacs found but baby not developing). spend 3 months to clear everything. Really hope and pray for a successful pregnancy this time round.

I guess my MS kicks in already, I feel a bit nausea in the morning and late evening. Remember my first pregnancy also have MS and very torturing. But also good to have
happy.gif
</font>

Thanks cayenne, i was also giving up on the thought of #2 since i was on the very last cycle of clomid. my first hpt tested negative on 23Jan (coz of late ovulation), who knows 03Feb it was positive. was having some preggie symptoms so i tested using a opk on 02Feb first, was surprised it was positive also. i nv tested positive on the opk even when i was testing for ovulation. what a surprise we had!

i had to give up my co. travel plans for this whole yr. my boss already know abt #2. lucky he is very supportive.

didn't have any MS yet but now brushing teeth makes me wants to throw up. haiz.. this happened back when i had #1 too. but this time i seems to have extreme tiredness and now i'm having backache in the office. this pregnancy like more difficult compared to #1. well, all is worth it as long as this pregnancy is smooth.

Hi mummies

I'm also expecting my #2. My #1 is now 36 mths. But this pregnancy I have bleeding , got another jab yesterday. Very worrying and can't be be on long mc.

Dear mummies,

I'm from Jan 13 MTB forum group. I have an extra bottle of Clarins stretch mark oil - Huile Tonic Body Treatment Oil 100ml, retailing at $78. It is brand new in box, not opened before and purchased in late 2012. My hubby bought an excess bottle and hence unused. Am looking to sell it at $65. Self collect in Tampines hdb or Tanjong pagar mrt. Please PM me if you are interested.

dear mummies,

im 8weeks now and expecting a twin..

This is my first pregnancy and actually quite worry if my body can handle a twin in the same time.

Hope can get some advises from the mummies here who have the experience in twin also.

Anyone can recommend me a gynae who has experience in twin, preferable at Mt A or amk area.

Thanks..

dear mummies,

im 8weeks now and expecting a twin also

This is my first pregnancy and actually quite worry if my body can handle a twin in the same time.

Hope can get some advises from the mummies here who have the experience in twin also.

Anyone can recommend me a gynae who has experience in twin, preferable at Mt A or amk area.

Thanks..

Welcome sin80, I'm a twin mummy...my twins are coming to 21 mths
happy.gif
with twins, u hv to be v v careful... Cos it's considered high risk preg.... Dun need to b too paranoid but jus tk things easy... Dun walk too much like shopping for hours etc cos carrying twins n singleton is v different... We also wanna prevent prematured birth etc...

My gynae in tmc is specialized with multiples. It's v impt to have a gynae with experience in twins...not sure about your area... Perhaps u wld like to check it out ...

Meanwhile rest n eat well
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">welcome sin80

wow, twins! I wish to have twins and then I can close shop already.

Can tell I have no experience with twins >_<, but ya, rest as much as possible..dun walk too much.

This thread is moving slow :S</font>

Hi all..
im a 3rd time mummy.
But jus to double confirm my results this morning. I tested too late liao. Haizz.
Anyway can u all help me see is it BFP??

8138836.jpg

If yes im in this thread cos my LMP is 1jan13.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hello mummies!!

tested positive for my 2nd child on the 19th.

calculated my EDD 04 oct 2013 but to be confirmed when i go see doc.

i missed my jan menses but didnt expect coz i usually have irregular menses. When i kept falling sick (flu for almost 2 wks) i suspected coz my 1st was the same.

i dont hv much appetite, always feel hungry but cant finish the whole plate everytime.

i naturally have flabby tummy, so now i donno if the bump is my flab or bb bump? haha!

do u mummies have prob wearing jeans @ the moment? been wearing jeans for 2 days, &amp; i feel abit tight down there. have to open the button &amp; zip then i'll feel ok.

anyway, last nite, i had a stomachache, a very bad one till i cried! its a mixture of feeling like u wanna poo &amp; also like hungry. had to force hubby to come back frm night shift work. when he came back, he massage me with some ointment, after abt 3hrs, then only i fell asleep. Now feel super sleepy @ work.

KS Lover : Think you are in the same boat as me. I was waiting for my Feb menses, didnt test until this morning. Cos hunger is my PMS also, is the cold i have been feeling and my super painful breasts, which made me pluck up the courage to test.
I shld be in my 7weeks liao le..

dear Babychole / happy mum,
thanks for the msg...

Yeah, i was so happy that i can get a twin but in the same time, i also quite worry as this i hv no experience of pregnancy..

Dont know what shud do and what shudnt... Just hope the 2 little angels are safe and healthy..

<font color="0000ff">sin80
feeling stress is common amongs preggers..hahha

Having twins sure more tiring, during and after pregnancy. But save lots of money..haha

Be a happy mum, and have happy babies...

My MS getting worse, yesterday in the car, feel so bad..Dunno how to manage if in the MRT. Now no show, or just look fat. Ppl wont give seat, only hope for luck to have a seat. Backache and very sleepy nowaday.

I haven tell my boss, cos my previous pregnancy, I told my boss and my boss was surprise that I disclose the news before 3 months, cos europe culture is to inform only after 3 months. But soon they will find out cos my MS is just happily come. haha</font>

Mummies,
I went to see ny gynae this morning was bleeding when I woke up
sad.gif
she did a scan and say my bb is very small the sizr is ard 5 weeks + but as per my last period bb should be 7 weeks
sad.gif
She gave me a jab and pills and 1 week mc to rest a home. She did a check and say bleeding was from the uterus and if it continues can leak to miscarriage cos my womb is weak.

I am so worry and upset I hope its will be smooth. ..

Sin80, congrats for your twins! I want twins also!!!

Anyway mummies, today my appt can detect baby heart beat already!!! So happy!. Doc say everything good &amp; will see me next mth.
Oh &amp; any mummies did oscar test or triple test?
Nurse ask me today &amp; im not sure if i should take?

Thanks

<font color="0000ff">flower,
for now just rest as much as possible. I know it's hard to not think too much, but be strong k.

@Stella
Congrats! Oscar scan will happen when you are in week 12. It measure the chances of getting a down syndrome baby. Is really up to you.

For me, My first pregnancy's oscar result came out very good. But I guess I will go for it for my second one.</font>

Blur blur, congrats! U r preggie... Do start taking folic acid n make an appt with gynae...

Sin80, just rest well. Take things easy n eat well.. Avoid raw food n raw eggs... Since u r expecting twins, it's best to go consult a gynae soon n get any supplements or support if required...

Flower, did u saw bb heartbeat this morning?? Sometimes u might ovulate late n size of baby might not be so accurate.. It's all estimations even till delivery. Last time I also had bleeding when I was having my twins... D bleeding is v bad... Like this menses bleeding kind... Really freak my hb n me out...but went scanning n gynae says not from uterus or anything...my pregnancy only stabilized after 14 weeks...

For this pregnancy I also hv spotting... My gynae did a culture test for me n ended up I m having infection.. Spotting comes from d neck of d cervix.., perhaps u might wanna seek a 2nd opinion?

Meanwhile rest well... Try not to move around beside going to the toilet n eating...

KS lover, my tummy expanded quite fast for this pregnancy...m only 7 weeks plus but looks like 3 mths preggie... Can't really hide this pregnancy .. I can't button my bottoms when I was only 5 weeks... Now I hv started using extenders for pants... Jeans totally can't wear
sad.gif
so now mostly dresses...

Babychole, yes my precious heatbeat today
happy.gif
I will rest well hope no more bleeding anymore.. My gynae did a test for me result will be out next week .. Will see hw it goes bah.. Thank you so much for sharing
happy.gif

I seen my bb heartbeat on Thursday. My #1 is now 15 months... so tiring as he is like a koala bear when I got pregnant again... hmmm...
Anyway, my gynae is Dr Adrian Woodworth...
happy.gif

my tummy is v big like 3 4 months pregnant. Think is due to my previous pregnancy n my tummy stretched easily now.. haha

flower

as long as u see heartbeat, it is already quite safe... don't worry so much and stay positive.
Have plenty of bed rest, as much as you can...
Don't over exert yourself at this time
happy.gif

Hi Mummies.. I just tested a very faint positive on 12 dpo which is 2 days before my next expected period.. I'm still in doubt because throughout my past experiences I nv get a positive until I'm 6 weeks late. Also my last pregnancy was a chemical so I'm very worried this will happen again. I dunno when is my edd yet and right now I will just pray I won't ever see red. I am thinking of buying a few hpt and test once a week to see if the line gets darker.. It is silly to do so?

Hi mummies, I'm expecting my #2 n so happy to join u gals here. My #1 is 15m, n # 2 is 6w6d. Ytd was my birthday n suppose to bring my gal to the zoo n I woke up n saw red when I wipe, rush to kkh o n g... N burst out crying when doc saw my bb n detected heartbeat! I had two mc before this n hence I was so sad that I must hv missed again, n only became better after the doc told me bb size was good n detected hb. Took injection n today bleeding has stopped.
I hope everything will be smooth fr now on. I'm a sahm, my gynae is prof John tee fr kkh.

Flower, congrats on detecting hb, strict bed rest ya n hope all will be well for u too

Kayliz, I dun think it was a silly idea. I did that for my first preg, to assure my self everything seems ok. Why dun u just wait a few days n test again. Buy those that say pregnant or not pregnant, not the lines kind. Then no need to guess.

Hi Mummies

Congrats ! So happy to c all of you in this forum, all so excited over God's gift to us... Just tested positive after trying over a year and yes... It's my very first time to be mummy...

Haven't told my family n hubby yet cos tues will be my birthday, thought of announcing to them on that day... I'm having my first appointment w Dr Paul Tseng on Wed, any feedback? I read through couple of forums and the recommendation of him seems very positive.

Looking forward to chatting w you ladies over the next months.. Jia you Jia you !

Hi mommies,

I just tested BFP this morning and I'm expecting my #1. i think i should be considered in the oct 2013 tread, based on my app calculation
happy.gif

I will have lots to learn from all experienced mommies here. I'm having loss of appetite and i think this is something which i hope to be back on track soon...any advise?

Back