(2013/07) July 2013

Good Morning everyone! I'm new in this forum. My EDD is 24 July 2013! I'd shifted to Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) to work with my hubby. It is very uncertain if I will/can give birth in Singapore or Malaysia at this point. Sigh... My hubby is a doctor and he hopes that I can accept delivery in our own clinic - we do have a fully equipped OT. But I secretly wish to deliver in Singapore since all my family and friends are there.

We've done 6WK U/S and no HB is detected yet. Will be 8WK in 2 days time.
happy.gif
So far morning sickness happens randomly and not too frequent. I'm looking at strollers and car seats now... Although my mommy advised to "only purchase after 7th month" - pang dang! haha

for me, old ppl say that dun wear or buy maternity wear or buy any bb stuff before 1st tri.

i just take it as a good advise and avoid.
even my sisters want to pass me the bb stuff, i told them to do so after my 1st tri.
pang tang....

I'm not sure... only heard from my mom. But I really want to get stroller sooner when there's SALE. Are there any fairs coming up soon?

I look rounder too! Tummy is round as well. I don't think stomach will expand so fast.. Wondering if it's coz I have been eating too much.

My MS seems to have shifted to evening now. Morning feels better but feels sleepy all e time. Temperature is still higher den usual.

Hi Ordolla.. me too.. tummy round round.

Hi Linda.. I see I see. Understood.

Hi all... Im helping ORangey to consolidate the listing but I cant seem to paste the details here, just like Orangey? Paisay... me new in this forum. I tried to copy and paste but the alignment are all out.

Hi Acacia, actually it's best to buy certain items after birth... For carseat, stroller, slings/carrier, its better to bring the baby there to buy cos some babies are more fussier than others... The stroller that I buy before I gave birth to #1 is a white elephant after using it for a couple of times. I got a MIM sling before birth, my girl hates it, ended up I gotta get another capella stroller and a pupsik pouch as sling and moved on to pikolo carrier at 4th month...

even for diapers, some babies got tender bums which may be sensitive to certain popular brands. For example, my girl was allergic to huggies but its okay with pampers, mp and even dryers...

happy.gif

sapphire, sorry, cant help... no idea about that too... maybe do a print screen and attach a JPG file for now? thanks for helping to update the list!

Hi Eleen.. no worries than. SHall wait to see who knows and advise the steps.

Else, just have to wait for Orangey to be back.

Our list is too long for printscreen. hahaha

sapphire,
i not very good with the table. sorry cant help

eleen,
i totally agree with you on the bb items.
we bot infant car seat when my no 1 just born, lucky she is ok with that, then when she is abt 1.5 yo, we bot her to the shop and test on her car seat before buying.
stroller we also bot her for testing before buying.
i used sling and she love it. so all these i hope my no 2 will be using it well too...to make money more worth. :p

Agree with E'leen, some are fussier. My son dun like to be in carrier & love sitting in strollers. Ended up I spent $200 on carrier, but only used 2 times.
sad.gif

For diapers, my son got golden backside. He used goon most of the time. Huggies always leak.. Pet pet cause him rashes.. Actually I prefer huggies because of the big little tike toys they give. Have been collecting it.. Hahaha... Any one same here??

catherine,
when my no 1 is born, we use pampers all the way until she is abt 6 mths old.
then change to pet pet for day and huggies for night. but when she is abt 3 years old (now she is 5), we change to Mamy Poko cos it can absorb more than pampers.
ya... the little tike toys, i used to collect and change too.

Hi my first post
happy.gif

My EDD: 1 July
Gynae: A/Prof Han HC
Baby: #1
Hospital: KKH

Totally didn't expect pregnancy to be so difficult, like 24/7 gas/bloat/nausea... really looking forward to 2nd tri!

Hi mommies, updated the table.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Evelyn_t (evelyn_t)</TD><TD>1-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Adeline Cheng (adelinech)</TD><TD>1-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/Prof Han HC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Nickgal (serchan)</TD><TD>2-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Poh Kok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Sally (sallysia)</TD><TD>2-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC </TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Joanne (partner)</TD><TD>3-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Jan Lim (jan_lim)</TD><TD>3-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Poh Kok</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Ling (snowmelody)</TD><TD>3-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Lim Xiuping Joanne (limxp82)</TD><TD>4-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Wong Heng Fok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Chocz (chocz)</TD><TD>4-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>littledarling (littledarling)</TD><TD>5-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Orangey (jimbok)</TD><TD>6-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/Prof Han HC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Kellie Lim (54drizzles)</TD><TD>7-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Raine (eniar)</TD><TD>7-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Simg</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Berries (joyceberries)</TD><TD>9-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>elin2201 (elin2201)</TD><TD>11-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>E'leen Lau (leenmummy)</TD><TD>13-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>JoJo (babyhappie)</TD><TD>15-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Linda (qq77)</TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>anewmummy (anewmummy)</TD><TD>18-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>babystella (babystella)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Annabel Sim (Bellez2005)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Caryl (1k0r2)</TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Felixp (felixp)</TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Sapphire05 (sapphire05)</TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Chinook (sgmumoz)</TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>Nil</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Baby MoO (somuchinlove)</TD><TD>23-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Usha RajKumar (usha_rk)</TD><TD>26-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Khoo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>beano (littlebeano)</TD><TD>28-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Glen</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>tabbyz (tabbyz)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>ordolla (fellcy)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>teddy (teddygal)</TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Prof Biwas</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Catherine (thiasy)</TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA</td></tr></table>

Been a while i am here.

Nice to see so many mommies now... 32 mommies to be exact.
happy.gif

Just to share. I was offered a job at a place i liked. I went for the interview before i knew i was preggie and I am gg to accept the offer and concurrently, will inform my futurev RO that I am preggie. Keeping my fingers crossed that it doesnt impact and they wont withdraw the offer.
sad.gif

I am just thinking recently whether to BF at all for my #2. Cos for my #1, my supply was not very good and i stopped after 2 months cos it was very tiring for me as i was taking care of baby on my own. Somehow, i have probia of the BF experience - the engorgement, the constant pumping every 3-hourly etc... I was just thinking with #2, to totally not start BF and on FM straightaway. hmmmm....

HI Felix.. thanks for uploading the file. How did you manage to do this? Can teach me?

Oh... hopefully they will still offer you the contract.

Hi E'leen, thanks for your advices! We definitely require to get car seat sooner since we probably have to travel a lot on the road SG-MY. :S

Hi Felixp, can you add me int the list too? Thanks!
My EDD: 24 July 2013
Gynae: NIL
Hospital: TBA

Juz went for my check up tdy! Baby growing well &amp; everything normal.

Can sapphire05 pls add me as we'll:

Edd: 10 July
Gynae: Dr Adrian woodworth
Baby: 3
Hospital: Mt A

I m going for my Oscar on wk 13, 2 Jan!!! Anybody make appt too??

So sad.. I start some bleeding today, just went to see doctor and had injection ... need more rest... I still can see and hear Bb heartbeat.. hope everything will be fine for me.

Hi Caryl, rest more and don't be too worried. I wish you all the best!
happy.gif
When are you seeing your gynae again?

Hello all mummies-to-be! I am so happy to have found this thread..
happy.gif

I read at the posts and glad to find the symptoms that i am having are actually normal! EG. severe backaches, having to eat constantly and loss of appetite.
Hubby and i now eagerly wait for the next scan.. cant wait to see our bb again. The first time we met him/her and saw the heartbeat, our hearts just melted.. it was so amazing..
happy.gif

Can add me to the list?

EDD: 4th July 2013 (independence day!)
Gynae: Dr Tan Wee Khin
Hospital: TMC

Updated the table:

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Evelyn_t (evelyn_t)</TD><TD>1-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Adeline Cheng (adelinech)</TD><TD>1-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/Prof Han HC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Nickgal (serchan)</TD><TD>2-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Poh Kok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Sally (sallysia)</TD><TD>2-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Joanne (partner)</TD><TD>3-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Jan Lim (jan_lim)</TD><TD>3-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Poh Kok</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Ling (snowmelody)</TD><TD>3-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Lim Xiuping Joanne (limxp82)</TD><TD>4-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Wong Heng Fok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Chocz (chocz)</TD><TD>4-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Smurfy (purpv)</TD><TD>4-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Wee Khin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>littledarling (littledarling)</TD><TD>5-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Orangey (jimbok)</TD><TD>6-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/Prof Han HC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Kellie Lim (54drizzles)</TD><TD>7-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Raine (eniar)</TD><TD>7-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Simg</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Berries (joyceberries)</TD><TD>9-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>raywen (raywen)</TD><TD>10-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>elin2201 (elin2201)</TD><TD>11-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>E'leen Lau (leenmummy)</TD><TD>13-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>JoJo (babyhappie)</TD><TD>15-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Linda (qq77)</TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>anewmummy (anewmummy)</TD><TD>18-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>babystella (babystella)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Annabel Sim (Bellez2005)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Caryl (1k0r2)</TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Felixp (felixp)</TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Sapphire05 (sapphire05)</TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Chinook (sgmumoz)</TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>Nil</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Baby MoO (somuchinlove)</TD><TD>23-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Acacia (acacia)</TD><TD>24-Jul-13</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Usha RajKumar (usha_rk)</TD><TD>26-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Khoo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>beano (littlebeano)</TD><TD>28-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Glen</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>tabbyz (tabbyz)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>ordolla (fellcy)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>teddy (teddygal)</TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Prof Biwas</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Catherine (thiasy)</TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA</td></tr></table>

To paste table: refer to the "Help" at the beginning of the page > Formatting > Tables.

Hi Felixp, can you add me to the list too? Thanks!
My EDD: 19 July 2013
Gynae: Dr Kenneth Lee
Baby: #2
Hospital: Mt Alvernia

Hello mommies...

Hello Felix can add me in the list too
happy.gif

EDD: 13th July 2013
Gynae: Dr Fong
Hospital: MT A

Updated:

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Evelyn_t (evelyn_t)</TD><TD>1-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Adeline Cheng (adelinech)</TD><TD>1-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/Prof Han HC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Nickgal (serchan)</TD><TD>2-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Poh Kok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Sally (sallysia)</TD><TD>2-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Joanne (partner)</TD><TD>3-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Jan Lim (jan_lim)</TD><TD>3-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Poh Kok</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Ling (snowmelody)</TD><TD>3-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Lim Xiuping Joanne (limxp82)</TD><TD>4-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Wong Heng Fok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Chocz (chocz)</TD><TD>4-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Smurfy (purpv)</TD><TD>4-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Wee Khin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>littledarling (littledarling)</TD><TD>5-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Orangey (jimbok)</TD><TD>6-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/Prof Han HC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Kellie Lim (54drizzles)</TD><TD>7-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Raine (eniar)</TD><TD>7-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Simg</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Berries (joyceberries)</TD><TD>9-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>raywen (raywen)</TD><TD>10-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>elin2201 (elin2201)</TD><TD>11-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>E'leen Lau (leenmummy)</TD><TD>13-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Xu Lishan (xuls23)</TD><TD>13-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>JoJo (babyhappie)</TD><TD>15-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Linda (qq77)</TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>anewmummy (anewmummy)</TD><TD>18-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>babystella (babystella)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Annabel Sim (Bellez2005)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Addy (ads)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Caryl (1k0r2)</TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Felixp (felixp)</TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Sapphire05 (sapphire05)</TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Chinook (sgmumoz)</TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>Nil</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Baby MoO (somuchinlove)</TD><TD>23-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Acacia (acacia)</TD><TD>24-Jul-13</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Usha RajKumar (usha_rk)</TD><TD>26-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Khoo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>beano (littlebeano)</TD><TD>28-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Glen</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>tabbyz (tabbyz)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>ordolla (fellcy)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>teddy (teddygal)</TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Prof Biwas</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Catherine (thiasy)</TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA</td></tr></table>

Hello Mummies!!
Posting here from Aberdeen
happy.gif

Weather is chilling but indoor is really warm so not much issue. The main issue is my body clock haha, kept sleepinig from 6pm Aberdeen time till 2am cause its 2am Singapore time to 9am. LOL~

Sapphire,
Just type "\ table {}" Copy and insert your data inside the { } and it will work. Ignore the spaces between the backslash and table ;)

Caryl: Please RIB(Rest In Bed) more, i had severe bleeding when i'm week 4 and on/off still having spotting...i am on hospitalized leave since den till now. It's getting better and no more since last week and my next gyne appt is next tue. oh ya...Pls Avoid walking/standing too much. Take gd care!!

i'm not sure if i can post this, but i read the newspaper and saw a advertisement tdy @ Life!. Just for sharing for those looking for good buys.

Baby Expo 14-16 dec , fri-sat (11am-9pm),sun (11am-8pm)
Singapore Expo hall 5b.

Hi teddy,

Thank you.. yup I have been resting in bed, just heavy spotting I still monitor and see how it's goes...

Hi teddy... thanks for sharing the baby fair's details.

Tempted to go and check out items.. but is it too early for us to go now?

usually baby expo, nothing much to see. You will be disappointed to see only a few pathetic stalls despite such a big venue.

probably can wait till those bigger baby fairs like baby festival, Motherhood magazine organised bab6y fair then go.
happy.gif

or else taka baby fair also not bad. every march and August.

Caryl: jia you, try to rest in bed, walk only if for toilet/meals, that is what my dr advise me. Do ur dr prescribe the hormones pills for you? i've been on utrogestan for a month and still taking it.

sapphire:
i am not sure either, and i can't go to find out cause i still grounded at home to RIB till next week.

Catherine:
Thanks for the tip too.
happy.gif

How can we know when will there be any babyfair? it is my #1 pregnancy, not very good with good lobangs.

Yup. I'm on utrogestan too and had injection.
I try to be in bed no much movement. I still having morning sickness. Feeling so terrible now... ; (

i also having morning sickness, but every time i take utrogestan, i will feel drowsy and try to sleep to get it off. Hang on and we will go thru this difficult phase together together with all the mothers here.
happy.gif

Do you have any pain? i always have very bad pain at lower abd (because of my cyst is growing rapidly) and dr said can't do anything now because it might be providing hormones for the bb, i try to restrict on taking painkiller and i will use heat pad to rest on my abd to relieve the pain, so far it's helpful for me.

Hey teddy.
I tried PM u but cant.. taking utrogestan will feel drowsy? No wonder yesterday my first time taking aft that I feel drowsy I tot I'm low blood like giddy feel. Hahahah.

Let's Jia you together.

Hey,
Went for my first check up today.. Edd is 30 july..
Doc prescribed duphaston, also similar to utrogestan ?.? Not sure why i was prescribed it , no spotting or cramping, just mentioned that i have a few friends who miscarried... Now a bit paronoid about this drug after researching abt it on the internet... Any ladies have any comments ??

teddy: It will be advertised in newspaper if there's a baby fair. Aim for the mediacorp organised baby festival. Should be somewhere in feb. usually the bigger ones have much more exhibitors. look out in the motherhood or mother &amp; baby magazine too. they will advertise in there too.

For my 1st baby, gynae gave me duphaston too. it's to protect the baby and reduce risk of miscarriage. For my 2nd one, gynae nv give?? super weird... probably more for 1st time mummies..

teddy: It will be advertised in newspaper if there's a baby fair. Aim for the mediacorp organised baby festival. Should be somewhere in feb. usually the bigger ones have much more exhibitors. look out in the motherhood or mother &amp; baby magazine too. they will advertise in there too.

For my 1st baby, gynae gave me duphaston too. it's to protect the baby and reduce risk of miscarriage. For my 2nd one, gynae nv give?? super weird... probably more for 1st time mummies..

Hi Catherine, thanks for your feedback about duphaston , sometimes too much info on the web is confusing and not a good thing
happy.gif

As u say, prob for first timers !

The gynae gave me duphaston too for #2 pregnancy before I go Korea. He said to stabilise the pregnancy since I was going overseas.

I have been so tired these days.. need to get some part time help as my hb is now working in London.. anyone got any contacts? I was researching online and wondering if I should go through an agency.. thinking of using this agency called part-time-maid.. but agencies costs are definitely more steep..

Back