(2013/07) July 2013

Thanks Catherine for the link.. I shall try out too.

Hi Cottafry... In this case, the radiographer might have guessed / know the gender of my little one as I went for my oscar scan in week 13 but she didnt want to say/commit to anything. hehee.. Hopefully my gynae can see something this Friday. I cant wait!

my gynae at week 13 try to check. but cant see any "bird". if it's a boy, usually can see earlier. so he say nxt visit at 17 weeks see again. in fact, i hope he dun see any bird at all. at least got chance of having a gal.

Catherine, I also don't want to see any bird nor balls.. I'm hoping for a girl this time round.. My next appt is in 3 weeks time.. Still a long wait.

Also bought from the same seller in Qoo10 before for #1. The quality is not bad and affordable as well. Gonna buy more pants this time round cos I like lift up my legs and sit cross legged on the chair in office.

I'm hoping for a gal too as I already have 2 boys but healthy is the most impt factor for me now. Been experiencing fresh blood bleeding on & off, yesterday sudden bled again. Sigh! My gynae said he can't see anything too not clear. I'm keeping my finger crossed. My hb super hope that our #3 is a gal. Stress! Hahahaha

Cottagefry,

Hope you have a gal! How old are your boys? I am also hoping for a girl.. haha.. but I saw something during my last check up at week 12 which my indicate a boy.. but gynae say might be umbilical cord..

Sapphire05 - im seeing gynea this Fri too. lets hope that baby co-operate and reveal gender to us haha ..

Cottagefry - aiyo, those raw foods that you mention, i love to eat. and kidney too haha.

Orangey - ya good to discuss with your CL first on the type of herbs. some will forbid wat we can eat and wont wan to cook. for herbs, i will buy from one of the stalls above Bugis food center.

Addy,
My boys are 7&3 respectively. Both r super active & rowdy type. Let's hope we can get our wish granted.
happy.gif

Little darling,
Yes.. Yummy! Hi-5! These are my favorite too.

Hi Karen, I'm a plus size too .. Was looking at the maternity wear on the old navy website. the delivery charge is about $60.. Quite ex.. Did you pay that amount too?

hi mommies,

i bought 2 maxi dresses from future state last weekend after gynae visit because there was a sale! for half price, some of the dresses go for $30-60 (long dress). I had to go a size up, but the rubber cinched above waist helps w slimming effect while giving me the flexibility of wearing after pregnancy (i hope!). The ones at J8 and wisma usually have good stocks on sale. ^_^

Dear mummy, I have few thing would like to let go as below,
1. Medela purela 100 nipple cream 37g -- $15
2. Avent Disposable Breast Pad (2x more absorbent) 30 day pads with free 2 night pads (2 boxes) -- $4
3. Tommee tippee 50 Disposable breast pads --$6
4. Lansinoh 25 Breast Milk Storage Bags -- $7
Pick up point at Yew Tee MRT, Somerset MRT, Woodland MRT and Choa Chu Kang MRT.
Pls sms me +65-9757 8822 if interested.

Raine, thanks for the info! I took half day leave today to go shopping!! lol

The normal pants with elastic bands are riding down the tummy and getting more and more uncomfortable.

Tabbyz, I like to sit cross legged on the office chair too! But it seems harder to bend the legs now.

I am also feeling strain on my left butt. Is there any massage that I can go

little darling, think they have a size chart when u click on pic details. but some of them are free size one. if ur usual size is M, maternity pants u can choose M too cos they will have cater for your bigger tummy.

Finally booked my CL at $2.5K. CL charged my friend last May at 2.4K so $100 increment quite reasonable for me cause been asking around and everyone is asking from $2.6K. Seems like the market for CL is getting more intensive and CL charges are rocketing. During #1 time, the market rate was only 1.8 - max 2.2k.

hi bluejoy, i use vpost for the shipping (the US local shipping is free for puchase more than 50) as i have other purchase from US from other merchant.

If your product not alot, you can join the spree at Marketplace & Exchange Corner: Spree (Overseas sites only) .

Karen, thanks for the info!
happy.gif
not sure how to use vpost coz I didn't see any link on that in the old navy website.. Hehe
Will definitely try the marketplace spree

This morning, the SMRT staff (who usually 'forces' people to move into the middle of the cabin) spoke to me as I was queueing.
"mummy, do you need a seat? Where are you alighting?"

When the train arrived, she went in and shouted "Can someone give up their seat for a pregnant lady who is coming in?". She zoomed in to the piority seat and naturally of course the person seated there will give up the seat.

Everyone looked at me as I walked into the train.

The SMRT staff was very nice and I appreciate her kind gesture. I was so paisay. ahahhaa

I just went shopping at suntec's Spring maternity, it's having sales from, 20-70%. Lots of large-XLARGE pants, shorts, skirts n tops available . I managed to buy 2 dresses (m size ) , one stretchable jeggings (jean cum, leggings) for total of $100. Lots of solid color skirts if you don't mind wearing simple designs.

I also bought 2 Capri pants at top 20 at $12.90 each and shorts at $7.90 each. Cottony soft n highly stretchable ... I think it can last till full term term.

Just last week, an old lady asked a young bangla to give up his seat for me, saying that I have been standing for very long and is expecting, while another young couple is just debating whether I am just being fat. Old ginger is still indeed the most experienced.

i got knocked down by a running student. Went for check up luckily everything fine. But I managed to cfm the gender of my bb! It's a boy.
happy.gif

Hi mummies

Mia for a long time too till now cos forum seems more active now. I'm hvg #2 now. Found out its a boy 1 mth ago,,, might b gg to JB to buy be stuff on public transport...
happy.gif

Raine
Thank god u r ok....so now u can start buying clothes..

Ryosukee
U r funny....old ginger! Glad that there are still pple like old ginger ard...yeah my hubby also said I look fat, not preg looking yet..

Wow...din know smrt svr lvl has gone up...so gd will find seats for us cos maybe we are e country's "precious" commodity as we are boosting fertility rate. Congratulations to all of us for the recent parenthood package too!

Just seen my dr..blood test ok, Down syndrome test ok..said 70% is girl girl..my detail scan on 1mar which is my 20th wk..lolzz

Hi ladies...didn't come in for quite awhile and the tread is moving fast..hee...Great to hear u all starting to know abt the gender...which means bb is healthy and growing well.
happy.gif

i have not found any CL yet...mostly not available...do u all think i shld be gan jiong now? What is the temp permit all about? Cos i have one CL from M'sia but still cannot contact her...dunno shld i still wait or find another one....

i'll b having detail scan on 4th day of CNY..hope to see gender by then as bb not too cooperative during the few scans...hee...hb say prob bb shy just like him :p.....

Hi ladies
Thank goodness I found my cf lady, by sheer luck as initially she wasn't available.

Anyone can share more abt the temp pass?? Have yet to check w her as I'm only meeting her in April. Was wondering how come now the market rate so ex?? Even higher than last year?

No one gives seat to me in mrt yet... All bz zz in the mornings!

Hi Evelyn I'm doing my detailed scan on fri hehe but already know the gender as he's not shy at all and even waved his hand at us! Lol

So exciting! Everyone is slowly knowing the bb's gender!

We are thinking of getting a helper. Does anyone has good recommendation?

Hello mummies.. I am more active in FB than here
happy.gif

My detailed check up will be 5/3 at TMC.. Can't wait to clear this stage. Still remain low profile on my pregnancy. It seemed alot of people already know the bb gender. Congrats!!! We choose not to know the gender. Kekeke More exciting on the delivery day right? So we just prepare neutral colour clothes :p

Baby MoO - i can feel the excitement for you haha!!! you will hear from the gynea on delivery day the gender of your baby. yes im worried abt the detailed scan too. hope that all our babies are healthy.

Baby MoO, you will get an exciting surprise on delivery day.. So nice
happy.gif

Littledarling, my detailed scan is on 1 mar, counting down, can't wait for the days to fly past and yes I'm worried and anxious too..
Agree with you, hope all our babies will be healthy and fine

Hi mummies! I'm expecting my 2nd bundle of joy end July... My firstborn is just turning 2 now.
happy.gif
Is there a FB group to join? I find FB way more conducive for chatting than this forum... :p

Hi all,

I've been lurking around this thread for quite some time before gathering up courage to post.

I'm at 16 weeks now, expecting my first child. My EDD is 19 July.

Every time I go to my gynae, I feel very anxious and nervous because I'm afraid to hear bad news. This is because I had MC before. I opted out from the OSCAR and Down's Syndrome test too but will be going for the detailed scan in 3 weeks time. Just hope and pray that my baby will be healthy and normal.

Hi Yee Chong,

I know how you feel, I always feel that way everytime i go for my gynae visit, due to bad experience. Stay positive, everything will be fine.

Is there a FB group too? How can I join?

I cant wait to see my baby again next Friday!

Back