(2013/02) Feb 2013

Morning mommies & mommies to be!!
Ya... dun worry, there are many fairs coming up de. Next one end aug at expo.. shd b a big event.. can go see see look look..
happy.gif

Babydino, u r welcome! u can try looking for reviews for Avent dual pump. or standby a manual pump just in case. i heard manual pump can effectively pump out more milk, but then can pump until hand ache. lol!
Avent pump suction cup got cushion, so not as 'pain' as compared to Medela. Personally i tried Avent single electronic pump, the suction not as good. so not sure for the double pump is it better anot, cos i heard not bad. i used Medela freestyle for my #1, cos portable. bought it from oversea spree too. no warranty. u can check out various sellers in smh oversea sprees as some of them provide exchange if its faulty, of cos within a certain period of time after buying.

Or u can try out the different pumps at TMC before deciding to buy which brand and model. eventually not every pump is suitable for everyone. and better get one which is most suitable for u, more milk plus saves time
happy.gif

babydino,
suction cup, u can buy different sizes to fit individual nipple. i hate the soreness. in fact to overcome that, i bou avent flower petal massage cushion to fit over existing ameda hard funnel. it improve the soreness (in fact no more) & helps in milk flow. as mentioned by nickole. so u not nec hav to use the petal massager die die only w avent pumps. i heard it is also transferrable to medela which i'm gg to try. if not also can get soft shield funnel from medela oversea spree. but i think the petal massager will be better.. but gd to standby a manual pump, in case choy electronic one break dw & baby refused to latch & dh dunno hw to latch (oops) or go to places whr there's no power plug (can also bring electronic one fitted w batteries)

1st few years shop, hmm, think there's one at KKH & paragon. end of year might have sale. Do call & check out offers. i heard motor warranty only 3/6 mths. better listen carefully b4 purchase.

morning ladies,
JTS, drypers is having a 1-1 exchange. just bring empty diaper plastic bag & change for a new pack of diapers at united sq, 4 aug. go to drypers singapore facebook for details.

Also,
My gal has been fully potty trained so want to rid the diapers at hm..
i'm trying to sell away 1 BN drypers drypants XL 32 & 1 opened but not used single one dryper drypants L size 36 for $20. FOC some sample pack size various diapers. i dun mind exchange for BN M size velcro tape diapers. any mummies keen pls PM me.

hey mommies to be

will like to recommend you my confinement lady, Huang Tai, she has done confinement for me in Apr 2012. She is dedicated, experienced and fantastic! here is her blog, that you can refer to http://confinement2011.blogspot.sg/

do book her early as she is very popular!
she can be contacted at 83090545
singapore pr, thus need no permit to work
happy.gif

Brand new 2011 Peg Perego switch compact in orange colour, bought during March 2012 Taka baby fair at $799 (with receipt to prove purchase) now selling at $699,interested parties pls sms/whatsapp me at 96679993.

*Current Taka baby fair selling $799 too but limited colours left
*Brand new never use at all before cos baby not born yet, I am due only in Sept
*Reason for selling cos eyeing another stroller

http://us.pegperego.com/babyproducts-catalog/2011/Pliko+Switch+Compact

7324904.jpg

Hi all mummies,

I'm a first time mummy with EDD on 14 Feb!

Please add me to the FB group at my email: [email protected]. Thanks in advance!

Also, is there a difference between NT and Oscar scan? i was told by friends that they are the same which is simply just ultrasound and blood test.

I'm with Dr. Koh Cheng Huat at Toa Payoh clinic and his down syndrome scan package is with TMC which named the downsyndrome scan as Oscar. I double checked with Dr. Koh and he confirmed it's not invasive.

hi,
few items looking to sell:
1. Avent Sterilizer @$30, good working condition
7329419.jpg
7329420.jpg

2. confinement herbal bath @$1.20/pkt
7329421.jpg

3. baby bath for jaunice @$6/pkt (2 small pkts)
7329422.jpg
7329423.jpg

Please email to [email protected] to deal. Thanks.

hi,
few items looking to sell:
1. Avent Sterilizer @$30, good working condition
7329437.jpg
7329438.jpg

2. confinement herbal bath @$1.20/pkt
7329439.jpg

3. baby bath for jaunice @$6/pkt (2 small pkts)
7329440.jpg
7329441.jpg

Please email to [email protected] to deal. Thanks.

hi MTBs,

im from Aug thread & i have an extra tube of Mustela Stretch Marks cream to let go. im using my 2nd tube now & do not have any stretch marks although im popping next month.

just bought the twin pack at Takashimaya last week. selling at $47.90 including normal post. pls PM if interested. thanks.

7330193.jpg

Hi

I am April 2012 mummy and would like to share my CN with everyone.
She is a Malaysian from Johor. She is very pro in BF and boils tonics soup for me daily to increase my milk supply.

She is not calculative and cleans my house for me every morning b4 my BB wakes up. Her cooking are delicious, she even cook for my hubby.

If you are interested to know more about her, PM me and I will pass you her contacts. She has been booked till Dec.

Her charges are S$2300 for 28days. She also make very sweet authentic rice wine.

Hi Daphne & leafforme, have added u as frens on facebook, pls accept & i will add u into the group..

Catherine - i couldnt find u on fb, maybe you would like to add me at [email protected] and i will add u in..

leafforme - the oscar scan is non-invasive.. only the CVS & amnio scan is invasive..

Hi mummies, sorry to disturb..

I have a full bumper set to let go at $30, the set can be found selling $49 at current Taka baby fair.

This set is washed but never used, is as good as new. The set comes with
1. Bumper (10.3 inch high), fit 27 by 52 inches cot
2. Bedsheet x 1 piece
3. Bolster x 1 piece
4. Pillow x 2 pieces

Please PM me for pics if keen, tks.

this thread has gotten really quiet, with a few adverts here and there only. Think everybody else is busy on the FB secret grp. Hah~

Hi mummies,

Just wondering how often you have to pee during the night?

Im at 10weeks and still have to go 4-5 times per night! Is that excessive?

Bely, I used to go once.. Thn I try not to drink too much fluid before sleeping n empty my bladder before bed.. It helps abit. Maybe u can try it. Getting up so many time may not b excessive but it is vy tiring esp if u r working

My toilet trip at night had been cut down from 4 to only 2 times per night but still very tiring. My nausea also dont seems to get better. Only spicy food can make me eat more...

Hi all,

i went to the toy sale advertised above last fri. thumbs up. i bou a FP swing for $50. there's even cheaper FP rocker at $35 but all snap up by the time i reached at 1130am.. also bou a FP little mommy set for my gal to prepare her for little sibling
happy.gif
tml last day. i asked the staff they said will stock up everyday so if wanna go try to pop at 11am right at the door & grab whatever u fancy 1st then see see look look at price. more infant stuff to buy than kids toys. jumperoo at $180! cheap!
happy.gif

last fri went to book oscar at TMC. Who is gg oscar in TMC 14 Aug morning??

any interesting preg app to recommend for android phone? i saw one which can help to to track contraction timing start stop kinda & record time when water bag burst. interesting..
happy.gif

Hi mommies, congratz to all and sorry to disturb as I have a few items to let go, and all in great conditions:

1. Baby bjorn organic miracle carrier, 9.9/10, in box. Only used less than 5 times. Retail price $350+, letting go mine at $260. Almost $100 off for a brand new looking newest edition carrier.

2. Peg perego 2011 Pliko in stylish black with pattern, 9/10, only wheels has wear marks not anywhere else. Seldom use as I didn't go out much and only delievered end of April. Retail price $750+, letting go at $500.

3. Medela swing electronic pump, 8.5/10, local set so no need converter. Free 3 slim btls(great for initial stage pump n feeding), 1 pack of valves&membranes, 1 pack of membranes. All letting go at $150.

4. Brand new Mom-in-mind ring sling in grey letting go at $25, retail price $40+.

5. Brand new Pupsik pouch in ballet pink, free matching key pouch(retail price$6.90), letting go at $35.

All are great deals and condition as described. Can view item before proceed. If interested, plz text me at 92303928 for pic or further discussion.

Thank you all and have a smooth & happy pregnancy! ;))

Hello Feb mommies,

I would like to join this grp...

My EDD is 15 feb 2013,
I am seeing Dr. at NUH ,this is my 2nd baby....I have sent request to Denise Chua.

Hey just my query if I join the FB group will others on my profile come to know ?as I havent disclosed abt my pregnancy...thanks....

Hi Pooja

Other ppl on ur facebook wont see tat u are in the group as the group is secret. Only mbrs can see who is in the group and the posts...

I guess u are initials N.K?

hey babydino,
add me to seret gp. this forum is so boring
sad.gif

aiyo, u do not accept PM. can tick to accept PM under ur profile? or u PM me so that i can email u my email add?

Hi Babydino,

Yes my initials are N.K. I dont wanna miss the fun and chat going on on the FB page.Everone is mentioning that they are active on the FB
happy.gif
. Thanks for adding me in.

Hi jaslyn, I'm not in Facebook yet.. will probably join after my Oscar test this sat.

How many weeks are u now?

Back