(2013/02) Feb 2013

Hi Corrs, Dr Ben Tham didnt talk about the Oscar scan during my 1st visit at 7 weeks. It was when I collected my medication that the nurse spoke to me about the Oscar scan. She made a booking for me for the scan at 12 weeks. She mentioned that it was hard to make booking so advice us to make booking first and we can consider if we want to have the scan. During my 2nd visit at 9 weeks, Dr Ben Tham mentioned about the Oscar scan. Me and my hubby had a discussion and had decided not to do the scan. Dr Ben Tham was okay with our decision. He was not pushy trying to sell the scan to us. He just made us signed to indicate that we're rejected Oscar scan as a formality. He did add that even when we've decided not to do the Oscar scan, he will still do whatever he can to make sure that the baby is okay. Me and my hubby really like Dr Ben Tham on how professional he handled this matter.

Angie & Jaslyn: I'm at Khatib too.. =)

Miracle,
U feeling better?
Then when u know yr nx appt? Hv they fixed it yet? This yr 3wks apart scan right?
I'm gg for mine this fri, waited v v long for this day to come.

Chum....
I had been eating ALOT!!!
Today my DH ta bao chicken rice. We had half chicken, n myself I ate 2 packet of rice!!!! Omg! How to control??!!?!!
Lately I hv been eating like I hv no stomach leh...

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/chrispoh84/PicsArt_1342433603403.jpg[/IMG]
Puku baby head rest.

url]

Stroller

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/chrispoh84/PicsArt_1342433724999.jpg[/IMG]
120 breast pad.

If interested. MSG me at 93294423

Dhm~~ 2 packet of chicken rice!!! that alot lor.. But share among 4 ppl.. I think ok lah.. 1 person 1/2 pack only.. Haha

I also ate alot.. Usually will gv 1/2 plate of rice to DH, now I still ask DH to order another plate & share...

Hello mummies to be,
I just went for gynae's visit n defected bb's flickering heartbeat at w8.
Can anyone of u add me on fb's secret group? My email address is [email protected].
My edd is 23 feb 2013. Most prob will be earlier coz #1 emer c sec
happy.gif

Lynette,
No lor.. Half chix is shared by 2 person n my MIL only eat v little.
I used to give him half plate too, now I need to order one more for my own.
So diff to control intake!!!! Eat normally like not full, eat alot feel so guilty, haha!!!

Lkgfwd,
Good to hear that yr spotting getting lesser.
Ya loh, the amt I eat is not so me....

DHM, think must control a bit ba? cuz you are bearing triplets leh, if gained too much weight you will be very tiring.

DHM - u eating for 4.. so its ok
happy.gif
u need the extra energy ... as long as ur weight gain is within the normal range then shld be ok.. jz need to make sure dun eat too much sweet stuff coz too much sugar not too good for us & bb

i have craving for soya sauce chicken.. yum yum..

DHM, yup! Am feeling a lot better. Managed to see my gynae yesterday and scan was very amazing. Going to do my oscar test on 10 aug so very excited to see babies again.

I went from being hungry every 2 hrs to not being so hungry at all. But since I saw babies yesterday I figured it is ok to feel like that. Guess u just have to pay attention to what ur body tells u. I also cannot wait for u to join the grp so u can share ur scans of triplets! I wanna see! Shd be very interesting! Heheh..

Ya, I know I shd b controlling the intake. Cannot alw be using 'eating for 4' as an excuse lah, if not, after birth difficult to lose weight ah, haha!!!!

Eating a sweet a day consider too much? I need to pop a sweet at night cos in hving 'night' sickness instead of 'morning'..

Lately I've been dreaming alot! Even a short nap, I can dream. Everytime woke up, I felt v drained. Slept more in the day than night. Woke up every morn at 4.30am without fail to pee....

Miracle,
Tot u said mon scan cancel? Haha!! Nvm, as long u hv appt can Liao. Good to hear everything is ok!!
Dr oso sugg u go for Oscar? Cos someone was saying multiples do Oscar, not accurate. This fri is my appt, see wat gynae say...

Babydino,
Yum yum.. Soya sauce chix.. I oso like. I like the one at Chinatown market. Alw long q.

Angie,
I now oredi feel breathless at times... Later part of pregnancy, I dunno how!!!!!

DHM.. i aso cravin for that.. hahahah eversince my collys bought for me frm there .. i was wah.. so nice.. LOL>. but i dunno the name of the stall... u have any idea?

Luv,
Nope, I'm not working. I was thinking if I'm working now, i can't deal with this.

Babydino,
No idea the stall name. I only know where it is, ha!!

Luv,
Ya, my DH alw say that to remind me.
He said can't wait for babies to come out n make me busy instead bumming ard, haha!!!!!

Now, I'm deciding to cook my Korean ramen or go downstair to tabao zha Cha Ben... My noodle is staring at me, whahaha!!!

DHM, so shiok u not working. I feel so paiseh taking mc to rest at home. I am down with flu and i also feel giddy when i walk around more than 15mins. Also feel breathless too wor.

My next scan is oscar on end of jul. Hope everything turns out fine
happy.gif

Burp...
I decided to attack my Korean noodle, haha! So unhealthy!
Nvm, Tom gg my mum Plc for some healthy food.
I'm so lazy to cook now. Oso seldom do marketing now.
Need DH to accompany if gg market cos can't carry heavy stuff.

Poor DH working hard n I staying at hm.. Live simply now lor. Nthg to be shiok too. Juz making full use of this time to rest more cos I foresee I will be losing my sleep in a few more months...

Kimberly,
Haha same too but I was too lazy to go down to tabao so just settled myself with some bread.
Now every wkend, my hb will go tabao lunch and dinner, food in that foodcourt eat till i scare..

DHM, agree.. Lucky that you're not working..
happy.gif

DHM, congrats on ur triplets! Have all the rest u can now. My Neighbour has triplets so I know what it's like after delivery. Not too much walking too for u k? :) hahaha me craving for Korean mee too! Think will cook it for an early dinner. Lazy to walk out to buy cos always breathless now.

Dhm, initially kkh sent me sms notification that doc appt is cancelled. Then sat morning call and tell me it's still on but change timing. So heng lor. Heheh.

Today puke the whole day, now feeling dizzy. Hope you're doing better than me!

Hi all,

I'm here to join the chat group. My EDD is early Feb13 CNY season. Anyone found a CL yet? I've approached 2 of them, the price is astonishing $3.3K. woahhhhhh...

Hi Ladies,

I've currently at 9 weeks, EDD 17th Feb 2013.

My first consult was with Dr Anne Tan, she picked up a heartbeat and confirmed I was at 6 weeks. She prescribed Utrogestan twice daily as I had stomach cramps but it made me so dizzy. I didn't know it was due to the medication, thought it was just simply morning sickness until I read about some of your experiences here. This forum has been very helpful and looking forward to sharing our experiences in the months ahead!

My 2nd consult was with Dr Lisa Chin as we decided to deliver at Gleneagles instead. All went well and I can stop the Utrogestan as cramps have subsided. She spoke about Oscar and I'm still considering.

Has anyone started buying new clothes or maternity bra?

I went out to Marks and spencer to buy a maternity bra but the bra fitter advised to buy wireless T shirt bra instead, mater ity can come back around 7-8 mths. I had to go from usual size 34 to 36 already and my clothes are getting tight!!

Peanut, I jus confirmed my CL last wkend..the pricing is ard there..some even told me 3.8k n must allow them to back for 3 days during CNY with no compensation..

in e end, settled for one that cost me 3k for 28 days and she will compensate me the 3 days she goes back malaysia should i deliver prior to cny.

Gd morn everyone!!!
So happy that today I can sleep thru'out without waking up to pee! Haha!!!

Patricia,
Thks!
Everyday I'm trying to run thru my daily scene when they r born. Finally I decided to take things as it comes, ha! Enjoy my pregnancy first then tok later, ha!

Miracle,
Hmmm.. Send Sms n then called u that appt chg timing. Dr decided to cm bk to work?? Heehee..
I'm hving night sickness.. Only gagging, no vomiting. Felt better aft brushing teeth. Then my DH will tok to them n ask them to be obedient n go to sleep every night. N I'm ok aft that n I mge to sleep. Amazing hoh...
This fri, gynae oso reviewing my utrogeston. As I'm approaching 2nd soon, he may stop. Fingers crossed!

Sfmg,
I'm gg to start taking bird nest when I'm rching my 2nd trimester. I got my supply as a gift. So not sure where to buy good n cheap one tho...
Nvr tried the spree b4.

Welcome Peanut n bely!!

Bely,
Utrogestan will make u drowsy. Im on 6 tabs a day cos I was hving spotting n mini episode of bleeding when I was wk 6?...
Most of my time spent is sleeping.
Some gers were suggesting buy belly belt for bottom. For bra, I was thinking of getting the extension first. Dun think we need nursing bra now cos size will b diff again later part of pregnancy.. I'm wearing rubber banded shorts or leggings now. I hvnt got chance to go shopping yet
sad.gif

DHM,
can't imagine how you feel with 6 tabs a day! When can you stop taking them?

I've bought a belly band not used yet as been wearing loose dresses . My old Pants and jeans seem tight as my hips and ass are also beginning to expand
sad.gif
think I will have to shop for more maxi dresses

u can update ur details in the file link then u will aso be able to see who's who in SMH & our fb group..

DHM - thats good to hear.. i still waking up in the middle of the night but not to pee.. jz wake up..duno why.. can be so frustrating

DHM, i'm only waking up once now as compared to before, 4,5 times a night. I'm gg ahead with the oscar scan but opt not to do blood test cause not accurate anyway. Scan can at least see free show of babies. Haha.. Very sleepy, think gg to nap. Yawnz..

Bely,
Yes.. I'm super drowsy thru'out day...
This fri go review, suppose to be off soon cos cmg to end of 1st trimester soon...

Babydino,
Only last night sleep thruout.. Past one week, woke up without fail at 4.30am every day..
So I hope every night will be like last night, haha!!!

Miracle,
Ya loh, not 'free' show wor....

Lkgfwd,
Thks!!!

Juz had my mum's home cooked dinner.. Yummy!!!
Feel like moving bk to my mum Plc, haha!!!

Dear all

I have a tube of used Clarins stretch mark control cream for sale.Use less than 3 times. Hardly use. Bought about 2 months ago. Its 200ml tube form. Original price is about $80++..am willing to let go at S$55..Anyone keen do PM me. Thanks!
7298915.jpg

7298916.jpg

Back