(2012/12) Dec 2012

Hello, do read the instructions carefully ya, pls PM instead of posting here as some of us are busy and might not check the forum.

Kadi, cos we like to share photos and its so much easier to share in fb. Also some information and photos are very sensitive, thus we prefer to share it over at the secret fb page (ie uninvited ppl are not able to find the page via search in fb). But of cos we can still continue to chat here
happy.gif
just start a topic and i m sure there would be others replying.

evelyn, if operation, is there any med involve? what is the procedures like and would it come back again? Think these are some of the factors which you need to consider. Also for antibiotics, what are the chances that it would go away? If probability is low, then might as well go for op. I think if the gynae presricbe med, it should be safe for preggers bah.

Evelyn Tan (rejoice13)
I got a boil just under my belly button during 1st trimester.went to GP,given antibotic cream.if doesn't dry up then go back clinic for antibotics.I only use the cream so 3 days and slowly recovers itself

Hi all,

Thanks for your advice.
My boil was so PAINFUL (and ripe) that it BURSTED...lotsa blood and pus. Slowly recovering now...really thankful.
In fact, that was what I was hoping for. To drain it out by myself. For now, I just need to take care of the wound (small opening) and not let it get infected.

Thanks all.

Hi Fluffy and JLJ,

I would like to join in FB group!

Name : Amanda
EDD : 18th December 2012
Child #1
Hospital : Mount E
Gynae : Dr Kowa

btw to get added to fb...

Hi all Dec MTB, if you are keen to join the fb, please PM me (JLJ) or JAJ, your fb email address with details such as Real Name/EDD/Child #1/2/3?/Gender/Hospital/Gynae. We'll add you into the group after receiving your details, thank you for your cooperation.

Due to the fb group is set private, do note we need to add you as friend before we are able to add you into the group.

Pls kindly ensure your fb setting is set as below :-

Under "privacy setting" -> "How you connect"-> "Who can look you up using the email address or phone number you provided?" -> Change to everyone

If not we got problems adding you into the fb group

Hi P1nk1e.

Glad to see someone have e same gynae as me too. Dr Kowa is a nice guy, he make my day bright with his smile.
happy.gif

Thanks all for the info on how to be added into FB.

I will try to figure out over the weekends.. m not really into FB though.. hee~~

Repost incase some didn't see it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pls kindly follow the below to be added into the fb group. If not, we are not able to do add you into the fb group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi all Dec MTB, if you are keen to join the fb, please PM me (JLJ) or JAJ, your fb email address with details such as Real Name/EDD/Child #1/2/3?/Gender/Hospital/Gynae. We'll add you into the group after receiving your details, thank you for your cooperation.

Due to the fb group is set private, do note we need to add you as friend before we are able to add you into the group.

Under "privacy setting" -> "How you connect"-> "Who can look you up using the email address or phone number you provided?" -> Change to everyone

In addition, as the group is in private. Only real mummies are added into the group. This is to prevent any unneccesary advertiser/marketing/etc.

We have sent requests to add as friends for the few pms received but it has not been accepted.

Thks for your understanding and co-operation

Hi
Does anyone encounter tightening of tummy area recently? Today my tummy has been tightening the whole day and its on and off which happened frquently during interval.
Thanks

No, I did not receive any pm from you..

Pls do not post here, pm me instead ...

And note all the instructions/setting as per my previous message..

All requests in forum will not be entertain...
If you wish to be added into the fb group, pls kindly follow the previous message which have been posted.

Do note.. not all requests will be approved as we do have FB group guidelines for members
happy.gif

Pandager, could it be braxton hicks? I experience some tightening of tummy last week too. This week so far nothing. Try changing of position (sit to lie down/stand, vice versa). It will go off.

JAJ, thks for ur reply. Went to see doc yest to hv a jab. Luckily cervix not open yet n fluid is enuff. Was given HL to rest n utrogestan to relax the womb. Actually its very early for us to hv BH and the hardening of womb happened so frequently last mon till i feel v uncomfortable.

Pandager, the pain is really unbearable until you have to go see your gynae yesterday? Mine was not pain but just tightening feel. I read online that BH can be experienced quite early, especially for 2nd time mummy. Hope you are feeling better now. Rest more in bed.

JAJ, was terribly uncomfortable, not painful. I am a first time mum and only at 27 wks, therefore at this stage, shdnt hv BH that early. Moreover the contraction happened more than 4 times per hr, therefore need to see gynae.
Was told that i shd hv seen him immediately instead of waiting the next day.

Pandager > I see.. Yes, if your hardening of belly is so frequent and uncomfortable then better go see gynae immediately to be safe. Mine was only 1-2 times that day, not frequent, so I know is okay. Just rest well for now and don't walk too much. Hang in there, will be soon our turns to pop! I have 2.5 months to go... counting down now...

Pandager, you cannot accept PM in SMH forum and for some reason, I can't reply to your PM using my personal email to your email too. Please check your setting and ensure PM is allowed, otherwise we cannot reply you. I need you to send me your fb email address before I can add you into fb and your fb setting must allow people to find you using search, otherwise I can't add you.

Just to share with all the mummies here

05-07 Oct : Baby Market Fair @ Expo
26-28 Oct : Baby Expo Fair
09-11 Nov : Parenthood fair

I still can't be added to fb or find the fb page, I already put as "everyone" can search or message me in fb but still can't get in

Erm, is it just me or it's a fb glitch. I can't seem to locate the group anymore and I've stopped receiving notifications from the group. =\

Lyn, you are being removed from the fb group on 20 Aug 12.

We have tag you in the post and reminded you a few times but there was no response from you to update your details.

Below was the message posted previously :-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We have decided to clean up this group so that we will have a closely knitted and bonded group. The objective of starting this group is for members to share information freely and also for us to build friendship and support one another in times of need. It has come to our concern that some members are merely in the group to take in information without contributing anything to the group. Some members are also inactive and do not log into the group at all. However, we do understand that many of you are really busy with either your families or your work. We have discussed and the first round of clean-up will be based on the document with all our details. The deadline for adding in your details will be this Sunday 11:59pm. Those who fail to update your details by then will be removed. (If you have problem editing the doc using your iphone/ipad, you can post your details in the comment for those who can assist to update for you. Our main objective is to find out if you are still active in this group). We have yet to decide on the 2nd round of clean-up and will update you as soon as we have decided. Those with suggestions, especially those mummies who have been in other groups before, please share with us how you decide who to remove. I hope that all members will understand our intention and there will be no animosity involved. We are here to ensure that all the members here are transparent (so that we know and can trust each other) and every single one of us plays a part in building this support group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Repost incase some didn't see it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pls kindly follow the below to be added into the fb group. If not, we are not able to do add you into the fb group.

In addition, as the group is in private. Only real mummies are added into the group. This is to prevent any unneccesary advertiser/marketing/etc.

We have sent requests to add as friends for the few pms received but it has not been accepted.

Hi all, I have lots of brand new Avent teats for sale for one mth babies. Avent teats no.2 . If interested can pm me. They are all from new bottles that I bought at metro recently. Selling at $5 per set of 2 exclude postage.

Hi mummies,

I have a brand new tube of Medela Purelan 100 nipple cream.
Expire in Dec 2013. This is my spare tube which I bought when I had my baby in Feb this year. I am selling at $14 including postage. Please SMS or whatsapp me if you want to buy Hp 91788093.

Hi... I'm from the June 2012 thread
happy.gif

I've an opened pack of Goon S size to clear. Used less than 5 pieces from the pack of 52 but baby has since outgrown. Original price $21, now selling at $15. Self-collection only at Cityhall during weekdays. Feel free to PM me if you have queries. Thanks!
happy.gif

ariel, cos most of us are on fb :p The site looks not bad but not sure good anot cos nv try before.

I bought a dress from nichi at vivo, also gg to wear it for a upcoming wedding dinner, my maternity photoshoot as well as company D&D. Hehe must put it into good use. Anyway the dress is a normal dress except that is flowy and can tie the string at the waist area. Thus after giving birth, i should still be able to wear it. If too loose then send it to alter.

Back