(2012/11) Nov 2012

Von: Thanks for your advice! Really a lot of things to learn and absorb for first time. My first appt will be next wk. Simply can't wait!

Priya: Hope all goes well for you! I'm not sure what I can see during my scan next wk though.. now that your nurse mentioned it might be a tad early. But I reckon I'll be pretty relieved to just see the sac sitting nicely in my womb. =)

Jess: Gd luck for your test. Hope to be hearing good news from you soon!

Hihi to all who drop by from the oct thread! Thanks for making this place so lively!

Anyone having ms already? Today was a bad day.. After visitng gynae & telling her happily that i am only feeling nausea & no vomitting.. I came back home & feel giddy most of the time & had my 1st vomit just now..

Argghh..

@ cosi*bb: Yep, i hope end of march is here already. I am having constipation right now... been one day already. Kinda scared, how to relieve constipation while pregnant?

Hi all mummies!!! Congrats on ur pregnancy.... I have missed my period for 6 days le.. LMP is 2 feb...If really strike, then i should be in this thread ba... Have no time to buy pregnancy test kit... Feeling hungry at all times (my first pregnancy dun feel like eating)..

Hi mummies, any recommendation on the branding for stretch mark cream? saw Clarin has 1 stretch mark cream but not sure if is good.

Sharon, quickly buy kit & test!

Belle..heard that clarins is good but sooo exp.. I'm thinking of buying bio oil..

yanyan, okok I will do so tonight... Hopefully to see '+' tomorrow morning...
happy.gif

Me is 1981.. Ur hb also? So zhun ah! For me is my gal is 8nov, nephew is 9 nov, me 12 nov.. So nw see my this little peanut in body is which day in nov..hahaa

hello all!

my LMP is 1 Feb 2012. Was feeling sick ard the last week of Feb and tested on 27 Feb and got a "pregnant 1-2weeks" on the clearblue test kit with the conception indicator.. and re-test again (kiasu) on 2 other clearblue test kits on 2 March and it came out with a faint positive.

I think the EDD is around 10 November.. hoping that it will either come out on 12 Nov (our 1st wedding anni) or 18 nov (my bday).

Going to see gynae next friday.. Dr Lubna at Parkway East Hospital. Any reviews on her?

Priya.. Me also having constipation.. Now average 3 days go once. I realise spinach works well for me. If i have it for dinner, next day morning sure relieve. But diff ppl diff. I heard prune juice is gd.. Mb u wanna try?

So envious of you gals.. all bday in nov same as bb's!!!

Zenglin, congrats! Welcome to this thread!

Cosibb.. No need envy lor.. All same mths = attention to bb nia.. = me no celebration...

anyone seeing Dr Yvonne Chan now or has just delivered with her?
I read good comments abt her till 2010. Aft that quite silent.

Any one can advise?

cosi*bb.. i tried hard at the loo yesterday, and got some success, but I am not sure whether trying hard, would affect the baby?
Any store prune juice will do? Okay will get one on the way home today.

Yesterday, I had the strangest dream. My breasts are getting tender and bigger, and feels like my bra cant fit. On the way to work, my bra is on the verge of getting torn in the middle. And I frantically search for a thread and needle to sew it back... stupid me, why didnt i think of buying one..

Any dreams to share? anyone?

haha i just had a funny dream last night.

dreamt that i went for a scan and the gynae told us that we are having twins.. and when we look at the screen, i saw my hubby's face on 1 baby, and the other baby has my face. LOL

Hi all,

I have a situation here.. Been using those cheapo test strips n some showed vv faint +ve, whilst some showed -ve.. Got really fed up n got e ClearBlue Digital one which read Pregnant 1-2.. I'm confused becz e strips hv a sensitivity of 10iu while e test kit had a sensitivity of 25iu..which is supposed to b not as sensitive as the strip right? N today when I tested using e strips again, showed -ve..

I M SO CONFUSED. hahahah.. My gynae is not ard today so I got to wait till nx week to see her, provided my auntyFlo doesn't show up..

So how? Shld I trust kit or strip in e meantime? Anyone of u experiencing the inconsistency?

i think the clearblue digital one is kinda accurate..

after i tested with the clearblue one, i went to get guardian's test kit, which showed negative too (dunno isit i nv peed enough on it though).

but subsequent clearblue ones are faint +ve..

I called e gynae n the nurse said tt those strips can b quite inaccurate n told me to depend more on test kits.. Perhaps I shld jus get another ClearBlue later.. I will hate it if it was a false positive..
sad.gif

actually i heard that false positives are unlikely to happen.. becoz they test on HCG which will only be produced if you're pregnant!

actually i was worried about it when i first tested positive.. and being v kiasu, i went to buy more testkits and try.. lol..

good luck!

Hi ladies, bought the clearblue digital pregnancy kit and tested this morning... So sad to see 'Not pregnant' on it..
sad.gif

<font color="blue">Wow, saw so many familiar nicknames here! Joanna, yanyan &amp; Autumn! Haha.
My EDD is on 30th oct, but will still change &amp; might fall in nov too.... So need go back few more appointment to double confirm the EDD.

<font color="red">Joanna:</font>You should be around the same as me. Yday when i checked i was 6w2d.</font>

<font color="red">yanyan</font><font color="blue"> I came in to see see look look &amp; saw you girls here!!! hahaha</font>

hi sksf! *waves*

twoormore, Clearblue is 99% accurate. In fact i tested with many other brands last time (ks haha!) but clearblue is the only one that never fails plus earliest detection! and my gynae agrees clearblue is one of the most accurate too
happy.gif

<font color="red">Sharon Li</font>
<font color="blue">Good Morning babe, what i would advise is that you to visit a doctor if you menses have not come yet since it had 2weeks? Is your period normally on time?</font>

Sksf, my period is always on time de.. When I'm pregnant with my first gal, I tested positive one day after my period is late.. But now, I tested twice and showed negative

Hi all,

Tested positive at day32.

Anyone already go for ultrasound at week 4+? Can detect the baby this early?

Stomach cramp, bloated, backache and white discharge normal PS?

Thanks all

Me! Me! I'm worried all the time. Scared suddenly bb fails to develop properly and I don't even know until next scan. When pregnancy symptoms come I hope it stops, but when it stops I'm worried something happened to bb. Every time I feel discharge coming I faster go washroom to check that it's not red/pink. I think I've become highly paranoid.

I went for a scan yday coz I had slight spotting..

Can only see the pregnancy sac.. So advisable to go for scan only after 6 weeks

Hi mummies, I had tested positive on the 8th.. Clear blue digital state conceived 2-3 wks.. How do I know how many weeks am I ady? My first day of last menstruation is on the 25th of Jan.. My last ml was on valentines day.. Hee..

Hi yanyan, ur cycle for ur menses is how long.. Mine usually late for a week like that.. If stressed more later.. So might not be 6 wks ba.. I've book an appointment with the gynae on thurs.. See if my edd is the same as u anot.. Hee.. Thanks btw.. Cool cool too..
happy.gif

Back