(2012/10) Oct 2012

<font color="aa00aa">Taurus76, though i dont knw u personally n im a newcomer. but i wish that you could rest well &amp; take care of ur health.</font>

Skinneybeenie: I'm with you. I'm like this for now also. But for my #1 i'm vomitting like hell-.- Dk why the sudden change either. Maybe bec it's not the 'time' YET.

Skinneybeenie
I'm the same as you... Feel nausea but never really puke this time yet... Keeping fingers crossed!

During #1 time, I puked on 2 days! On 24dec and 31dec. Other people watching countdown on tv, I'm in the toilet hugging toilet bowl! Forever won't forget. Both due to taking
Sichuan sour spicy soup! haha... I don't dare to take that this time le...

Hi all mummies,
I found a miracle medicine that helps in reducing or almost eliminating nausea. It's 'Ondansetron' 8mg tablet. It's $78.40 for 28 tablets. I've been suffering from very bad MS throughout the day for the past 2 weeks. Today I went to O&amp;G 24-hr clinic at KKH and the doctor prescribed me this medicine. I took one tablet around noon time today (immediately after I got the medicine) and my nausea has gone down! So, I think it's really worth it for me.

Gnl - welcome , I m also first time MTB, a couple of pple here also . Will learn alot and a great place to air ur worries here :) also useful to goggle your questions n heaps of info to make u more informed of the changes in your body so less scary in a way lah ...

My #1 is boy... So maybe no MS. But I'm hoping for a girl this time... But still not much MS yet. Just nausea which I'm trying to control by eating every 2-3 hour, even during middle of the night I also have to eat! Plus waking to pee... I'm like waking up every other hour lor!
sad.gif

Ccharis 1 how is ur ms today ? I hv abit of nausea (comParing with before), no vomit (but usually d big time vomit is at night), but I feel abit of light cramps in d abs area today ... So scary and trying to push away the negative thoughts . Mon over Liao , 2 mOre days and I will get uPdate from my doc abt how things r inside w Bb !!!!!

taurus76, sorry to hear about the sad news, take good care of yourself. My friend got pregnant about 1 year later after she lost her first one during her first trimester. Don't give up!

Welcome GNL!

BBKay, yeah, I think ginger tea is fine. My hubby made me some ginger tea over the weekend to help me ease my nausea after doing some research. He said that it'd help.

<font color="aa00aa">thanks so much Btil. nice to know u all here.. hehe... can make more frds &amp; know more stuffs!

I also suffering from nausea.. sometimes can be accompanied by dizziness... v sian... @ times puke @ times no.. try to control or else like what lasery2k says donate to the toilet bowl</font>

Anyone has bad nausea and some vomitting , then these reduced or went away later ? (I know ccharis has this)

<font color="aa00aa">yes i gg off in 10mins time too Sksf! have a nice evening &amp; rest well all mummies!!

Tmr is a better day!!</font>

another thing to share. today when I was at the O&amp;G 24-hr clinic at KKH, the doctor said that my abdominal pain is due to stomach muscle cramp from the retching (vomitting but nothing came out), nothing to do with baby. I was quite relieved to hear that ...

sk,

i got no MS....just gt the feeling only...just tt i sprain my back n took the medic which the doc prescribe..it make me super dizzy n also nausa.

for my #1 totally no ms at all..now this 1 gt the feeling lah...but heng didn't vomit...if not i would be super sad xia..

btil,

it's normal for the cramps...i was also having the cramps for the past few days...as long don't bleed or spot shld be ok de coz the egg is trying to attached itself properly to the womb..my #1 i had spoting tt time..nt really bad but i went to KKH A&amp;E twice due to spoting coz first time scared mah...the doc there told me don't worri so much if gt slight brown spotting. don't bright red can le.

erm..according to doc shld be around 6-7weeks old..cannot confirm until scan is done. hope can determine gender be4 i go bkk then i can shop big time..hahahaha...yes must go holiday...when i had my #1 i also went holiday...went bkk n genting..just tt cannot play alot of things loh..eat also must see n control.

feel so sad to hear about yr loss, please take care.

I didn have MS but I will feel nausea throughout the whole day. This is my first pregnant and I really find it very tough.

Taurus76 - I totally understand how you feel now. Take care.

I am a little affected by Taurus76's plight. She was still ok this morning.

Feeling really tired now. It's only Monday!

Goodnight everyone.

Taurus, sorry to hear abt yr lost. take care ...

joanna, me 3... same with Caitlin &amp; ming. my shoe went up by 1 size start from my 3rd trimester &amp; stayed until now.

My symptoms seems to be getting better. Used to feel bloated and was eating so little. After much rest and lying down, still giddy esp in the night, I finally have an appetite today! Bad thing is I actually like Fillet O Fish (and coke). Was surprised to actually feel hungry today. I hope this is the turning point. I'm 7 weeks +.
happy.gif

Wah! 1 day 1 page ah, Oct'2012 moving v fast (FB also v active) hehehe!

Ariadne - I'm trying to comfort myself so too, but at some point, you somehow lost the feeling of being preggers, lol! Ok, yesterday was bad for me, massive merlion &amp; tonight isnt feeling good too, I think mayb I am running a low grade fever now. See! Women, now got MS still not happy. Hahaahah!

Btil - Yaloh, we're like twins loh. If I got anything unusual, usually I would look to read your posts first (cause same timing also mah, cam benchmark). As for food, I'll still have 3 main meals (smaller than usual, but bigger portions than in-betweens) and from meals to meals, either I snack on fruits or bread/biscuits. Still, when the hunger pang hits, I need to eat within 5-10 mins else I start felling dizzy. Right now. I am eating my instant noodles supper, hahaah!

Ya, last time always quarrel w Mum &amp; finds her naggy. Now we are preggers, we understand them more. In fact, I thought of bringing her to Korea, but suddenly realised I'm preg when I came back from USA. Feel so bad, I still wanna try to go cause it's like her wish.

I also thinking to slot in another appt next week, about 9-10 cause it's the week that they are embryo turning into fetus, and some can see hand and legs. Also, buy a piece of mind loh...

Charris - gd idea to slot in an doc appt next week ! Yes we r like 'twins' ... I think there are 1-2 others with same edd 10 oct too

All MTBs - thanks for your sharing abt ur ms. Guess the ms comes, increases , decreases and goes away but in different order and timing !! Really assuring to hear your experiences!

Hi ladies...Tks so much for concern..still trying to accept the sudden loss...sigh.. I will surely miss the conversation here w you all lovely mums

Hahaha yanyan!!^5 im not alone...

Surfed finish fb le nw dont know wat shd i do....sianzzzz woke up suddenly frm a nice sleep (i think)..now @.@ ....

6762878.jpg

Morning ladies,
Went to my 8wk checkup yesterday. Baby measures 1.7cm
happy.gif
And my due date is 12 Oct. Next appt will be in 6 weeks time. But in between have to go for the downsyndrome blood test and detail scan.
Nausea improves a lot, but still have to vomit once/twice in the evening. There are a lot of gastric juice.
sad.gif

Last nite, I had a bad dream. Dreamt of chasing by snake then I fall down from the bed. Buttock very painful. Pray hard that baby is ok....

Taurus76: Sorry to hear about your loss. Please rest well and take good care.

<font color="aa00aa">Morning Sksf &amp; all mommies. I just finished my Da Bao &amp; sipping milo too... hope everyone's fine &amp; hve a gd day ahead</font>

Yen: Fall down from the bed?! Be careful! I heard that dreamt of snake is meaning you'll have $$ coming your way soon. haha

Any mommies know bout the diff meanings of dream?
I had a dream last night, i dreamt that i've another babyboy! I even saw the face of my boy, so chubby! How i know it's a boy because we spotted his genital! Hahahaha. What a dream!

GNL : I'm sipping on hot water &amp; munching sugary bread at the same time, love sugar &amp; sweet stuffs recently :p Gonna take my medicine after that again :/

How much changes have you mommies change in appetite? Mine quite big, i don't usually adores sweet stuffs but recently i actually taken a liking to sweet stuffs like strawberry milk, almond drink etc .. &amp; an extreme loving now is mcdonald's Fillet O Fish! I can be so happy upon eating the fish burger x.X oh my gosh... They said my appetite became so weird now, haha

Skfs i also sian tinking of taking my med later.. seems like so stressful to swallow a med now haha...

I used to like sugar bread..but seems like now prefer savoury stuffs..

Heard ppl saying prefer sweet stuffs is girl &amp; savoury food is boy.. not sure zhun anot
happy.gif

GNL - I craved chwee kueh, chee cheong fun, fried bee hoon, mai kai every day when i had my #1 - a boy

now, i dun really crave for anything. no vomit but every food i can picture in my head usually disgusts me
sad.gif

morning ALL,

lol i came in and saw all of u discussing on food... i am sipping hot soy milk and eating cheese pan cake from mr bean yum yum!!!

me too, soy milk with oreo.. haha.. not that its my craving, but just to finish what is in my fridge..

at least u have joy eating it.. i feel disgusted 4h after eating food A, i'm still burping it..

BBKay3105: Ya! I'll only take one sugar bread in a day. But does those sweet drinks like strawberry milk/almond drinks too sweet too? I take those once in a while when i craves too..

GNL: ya, felt so stressful swallowing pills. Esp those that will melt, eeewww...
sad.gif

Hmm, Sweet stuffs = girl savoury = boy?
Heard before but when i've my boy no particular craves actually , but the dream yday actually Amuses me &amp; left me kinda curious if i'm rlly having a boy like what i had dreamt! Lol.

Yen: u fall down? better becareful... try to sleep inside or use some cushions to lay below so that when u fall den will not hurt yrself...

wah.. can give some tips for 4D and TOTO =P

Caitlin/Chez/Ming: serious shoe size will go up one size? den i become a big food women liow now size 38 if go up one size i will become 39. omg so kua zhang.. i wish is smaller at least i can put padding...

skinneybeenie: perhaps make hot yr soya milk? i think it actually feel comfy drinking hot stuff in the morning because i assume u drinking cold one since is from the fridge?

Kikilala - Ya, after what you all commment, when I go out, I tend to look at the spaces in between, I think closer to due date I might even measure, hahaha! I love Watsons!

Yup. I have 2 rascals, heheheh! Thats why I need a sturdy one for dog walks, otherwise any tugs the stroller might overturn (ok, cause I seen that happened around my estate before) but that was a much bigger breed dog.

Lil'K's - Next them we can do a preggers lunch. Hahha! Confirm no need chop seats, people see so many preggers, automatically will give up to us.

Yes, my flats seemed tighter these days too. But wondered is it way too early for us to have water retention/swollen legs?

Chez - Yes, I am definaely keeping Ergo in mind, and closer to the date would ask you for more opinion. I sometimes think carry on body is easier than stroller loh, more handsfree.

BBKay - Ya, sometimes listening to such myths really wanna laugh at it, it's interesting. But, we really want a boy.. So far, my Mum said based on my tummy it looks like boy then I was shocked, Ma, now 2 months only you can tell already hor. Better than God siah. She BTH, lol! HB talks as if confirm is boy liao, hahahah! So, I hope we wont be disappointed.

3K for clothes, how come so much? My BFF asked me to wait until June, Kiddy Palace sure got mid year sale &amp; so is Taka, they will have GSS Baby Fair, then she bring me go there sweep. But I dunno by then would I be very clumsy already or not. Hahaha! Somemore cannot drive already...

Lasery - What is HMD

Welcome GNL!
happy.gif

Ya, right here, not only can learn alot. You get very nice MTBs too, at times when you are just down &amp; the hormones messed you up cranky, they are here to comfort you too, no need to unleash to poor HB who doesnt know what in the world is happening. Hehhehe!

Skinneybeenie - Me, So far through my 8+ wks, I only puke twice, once is water and another was the other night, that was a real merlion. I think I build up wind v fast, by late afternoon I am usually burping unglamously &amp; farting, opps!

Rach - Ya! Go while we still can, else the world would be so different after the baby pops! Sobs!

ming8110 and to all mums working in town : yeah let's have a gathering at raffles area hehehe... or perhaps can meet after work =P

ladies u all buying dresses already? all my clothes are tight fitting very ugly if i wear it bec can see tummy =( where u all get long dresses but nice one?

ccharis: serious? they see pregnant women will give up the seat? i thought still must que?

To all: if there is a pregnant lady in front of u and her stomach is like 4 to 5 mths and u are seating down with a 2 mths stomach will u let the seat to her? or u will continue to seat down?

joanna - ya cold soy milk from fridge but left out to "warm up" a bit.

Re: Shoe size/ ring size - my ex coll said she had to re-size her ring after giving birth to her #1 which she put on 20kg.. hmm, for me, shoe size remained same thru'out #1 jus a lil tight, ring size also tight, but back to normal after delivery. heng!

Back