(2012/10) Oct 2012

<font color="0000ff">blue:</font> <font color="aa00aa">It's the truth!! Current rate for CL is abt $2200 to $2300.. Your previous CL got ask u to apply work permit for them?</font>

<font color="800000"> Constance</font> <font color="ff1493"> I think start from 2k. some need to pay for Work permit levy. I am really glad that my mother is willing to help on the confinement.</font>

<font color="0000ff">Keiko:</font> <font color="aa00aa">So nice.. Can save $2k+.. I called 2.. Both quote me $2200.. But one need ask me to apply work permit for her.. So is $2200+$170 = $2370.. So now is duno which to cfm.. Work permit recom by frend's frend. No work permit is recom by someone in forum website.. Sob sob..</font>

when does 1st trimester end? at end of 12 weeks or 14 weeks?

I'm supponse to be at 12w1d today, but my MS seems to be getting worse. My MS is worse in the evening and I get more moody from evening onwards.

My poor hubby always need to pacify the moody me.

<font color="800000"> May</font> <font color="ff1493"> I recall you same both of them the same. It would be a tough decision for you. by the way, I think those who need a WP meant that they have been coming into Singapore too often and now, they need to get WP into to enter into Singapore. </font>

<font color="0000ff">Keiko:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Ya.. The one who requested for work permit says this yr dragon yr.. So she will be taking more assignment end of the yr.. And she say e last assignment is almost end of Sept.. So if mine is mid Oct she might not be able to come out unless I apply work permit.. Cos she need to go back for 30days before can come out again.. Tts y lo..</font>

<font color="0000ff">JustALamb:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Some ppl do have their MS till mid or even end of trim 2.. Hope yours will go away soon.. My poor hub oso hv to pacify me every nite.. I will ask him to rub my back to pacify me to slp like a bb.. haha</font>

may: no good.
they die die dunwan give in
i also die die dunwan give in

constance:
yep, will try.
you all think kino will have a not ar?

<font color="red">Hang on mommies, i'm tryna my best to keep a positive thinking of ending 1st tri too! Hope all of us can end our 1st trimester smoothly with MS going away!!! Jiayou!!</font>

<font color="0000ff">Sksf:</font> <font color="aa00aa">By than we can tok abt cravings and other thgs dan MS lao.. Yeah!!</font>

<font color="red">May</font>:
<font color="blue">Ya seriously can't wait to talk about other stuffs other than horrible MS!!
sad.gif
After 1st tri then talk bout cravings THEN to the topics of gender!! hahahaa.</font>

<font color="0000ff">Sksf:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Correct!! I wana know e gender.. Wana see if my hub's dream of carrying a baby gal is correct or turn out to be opp.. </font>

All mummies, 1st trimester will b over very very soon. I do believe tat each pregnancy is unique on it's own. Some feel more terrible than others but hang in there... All these worth enduring till u hear the first cry of ur baby upon arrival. Every day is a brand new experience. As a 1st time mummy, I have not prepare anything...only thing confirmed is my mil helping with my confinement n taking care of baby which is such a huge relief. Dunno wat to prepare anyway.:p

Me too! Can't wait to be rid of MS!

For #1, I hardly have any MS. #2 giving me a harder time. Then now my #1 makes it worse by mimicking my vomit sound and say 'Mommy erxin' whenever I want to vomit.

may: immediately.

pm for details la.
dunwan to publisize the info here.

but conclusion is,
the shop owners very mean.

<font color="0000ff">Lala:</font> <font color="aa00aa">I also have not prepare anythg.. Except of being KS to find a CL.. But still headache which to cfm n pay deposit.. Think I will start getting only in late trim 2 or 3 or after detail scan bah.. Dun wana get too early to collect dust..</font>

<font color="0000ff">JustALamb:</font> <font color="aa00aa">You #1 so noti but cute.. </font>

<font color="0000ff">SnU:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Ok.. But somex you publicize will help ppl to be aware of such shops!! lol.. Will wait for your info. I encountered a case before by a furniture company. Which is quite well known.. Ignore me when I wana claim warranty for afew months till my warranty expired.. Went CASE. Next day call me n bring my sofa for repair.. Somex not that we wana be mean.. They ask for it.. </font>

May
Read that u on metformin. U got Pcos or insulin resistant? Metformin is to prevent miscarriages for people with pcos. Need to take till end of first tri. Need to take low gi, low sugar and low carbo food. For me that's a big headache cause already no appetite Plus ms and still got to control diet. Can't wait for first tri to be over!!!!!!

Btw mummies with no 1, how you prep your no 1. Mine only 16 mths and he don't understand what I'm telling him. He keeps telling me he is baby.

Ladies,
Any idea what kind of medication we can take during pregnancy? We can take normal panadol rite? What abt the yellow pill for flu, chlorpheniramine? It looks like folic acid.

justalamb: my #1 will make sound of vomit when i puke each time. haa.. dunno to laugh or cry.

Ms lala: agreed with u. Biggest wish is to have a smooth del and healthy baby. I tot i will cry when i del my #1. but i was too shag to drop a tear. haha! almost a 24hrs of labour with contraction pain can faint man.

<font color="red">ML</font>:
<font color="blue">Hi ML, my #1 is 17months. I prep him by telling him i've a baby in my tummy.. He know what a baby is, but now i'm telling him there's one in my tummy, &amp; he's gonna be a big brother so he must learn how to sayang &amp; tkcr of the baby now. He'll have a baby to play with him &amp; accompany him in future to come.. so i let him start from sayang my tummy &amp; etc... &amp; asked him he preferred a didi or meimei. He tends to understand &amp; kept telling me he wants a sister.. haha.. Slowly explain to them using our language mixing abit of their language &amp; using hand actions.. haha.. this's what i do.. </font>

ML: dont stress over telling ur #1. Most impt is your health. wait for tri 1 to be over then slowly prep him. Bring him along for scheduled scan and tell him. When buy baby stuffs, ask him for opinion. Just get him involve. Slowly, he will realise.

Sksf
Yours eq higher. Mine looks totally clueless when I tell him. He is more interested in running around. He engages inv rough play. V jialat. Always got to guard against him.

Sharon
Thanks. Ya. Waiting for first tri to be over. Now energy level totally zero!!!

<font color="0000ff">ML:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Sorry.. My story is gona be a long one..

The problem is I have v irregular and long cycles.. Length can be 40-60days.. Esp after I switched line in 2010.
Initial I went to TCM in mid 2010. But medi like not suitable.. And my cycle din come..
So went to a Gynae in TMC in Dec 2010 to get medication to force my mens to come.. After tt gynae gave me homo pills.. for 2 cycles but cycle still e same.. Dan gynae gave me Metformin.. Telling me this medi somehw will help to simulate OV.. During Metformin I have all the preggy MS.. Nausea, giddy, vomit every afternoon, etc.. Worse dan now.. And my cycle is still e same.. Althou I OV but could OV between day 26-36. And mens will come after 18-20+ days.. No bb yet wif all the MS.. I start to feel v depress n start to think I am sick n hv problem.. All these lasted till ard Jun 2011 and I decide to stop the Metformin on my own and give up TTC..
After tt my body v weak.. Can like fall sick once every 1-1.5mth.. At tt time my frend recom me a Sinseh.. And finally pick up my courage to go TCM again in Nov 2011. After 1st visit my cycle did improve. And infact mens came 13days after OV.. So was quite happy to see improvement althou my cycle was ard 53days.. After the 2nd dose of medi I was preggy.. Sinseh say I was v lucky..
Went to my current gynae early this mth.. Did told her abt the medication.. Gynae asked me did my previous gynae did any test to determine I have PCOS or wat is wrong before giving me e homo and meformine? Come to think of it.. No test was done n I was asked to take the medication. So you asked me if I got Pcos or insulin resistant.. I really duno.. Tts also part of the reason I keep having the thinking that somethg will happen to my bb / I will loose my bb due to my bad body condition..</font>

<font color="0000ff">Zen:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Normal Panadol can take.. For flu you can take Clarinase.. Was given Clarinase by gynae when I was hving flu early this mth.. Other flu medi better dun anyhw take.. But best is still ask gynae.. </font>

<font color="blue"> Yours more active perhaps. Mine only run around climb around etc .. but talking etc he learnt most of it from my niece which is a 3yo kid. so i think thats the reason why he learnt faster too.. cause i heard kid with kid can learn things faster... maybe slowly your #1 will understand. So bring him along your scanning visits &amp; explain to him &amp; show it to him lo
happy.gif
Don't worry bout this first babe.</font>

May
I see. Your gynae is very irresponsible then. I went thru a battery of tests To determine my pcos and insulin resistance. Metformin has lots of side effect. I'm currently on this as my doc deems it necessary to prevent miscarriage.

But u are v lucky to strike. My situation was same as yours and it took me 5 years to strike no 1. Don't worry too much. Beanie will be a healthy, happy baby!!!!

Sksf
Mine is v active. Can run straight into me. Climb on me. Suddenly come over and hit my tummy when I'm lying down. He doesn't do it On purpose. Just v v v Chu Lu and active. My mil and mum faint when they have to take care of him.

<font color="blue">hahaha seriously. did you try talking to him bout don't run so fast pr hit your tummy? they might not understand but try lo.. haha.. SOMETIMES i believe they can understand just that they act like they don't understand :p Cause when my mom complaining to me bout my #1 ah.. my son will act innocent &amp; keep calling me to distract me from listening to what my mom is saying.. haha</font>

<font color="0000ff">ML:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Thanks.. So now is waiting for the next appt to do test n see how my beanie is growing.. I took 2yrs+ to strike..
After my current gynae explain dan I realized tt too.. Cos before I went tt gynae, I always thgt my womb is strong.. Althou I hv long n irregular cycle.. I dun normally hv mens cramp or blood clots.. Only feel abit lethargic on 1st day.. But I can drink cold drinks or ice cream w/o any problem fm day 1..
Tt gynae makes me chg wat I used to think abt my own health.. </font>

Hi kikilala and skinneybeenie,

thanks for the responses.. just that when doc sae push forward by 5days, she has this questioning look on her face which made me even more confused.. end up the entire weekend I spent surfing online for calculators.. argh..

<font color="ff6000">babes, tmr is my week 9 scan. will gynae do V scan or tummy scan huh? i cant rem. but i know tummy scan needs a full bladder to be clearer.</font>

<font color="0000ff">Starry:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Mine was a tummy scan at wk 7+.. I din hv a full bladder.. Maybe half bah.. But still can see quite clear.. But oso must depends on yr gynae.. Some gynae prefer V scan for initial..</font>

<font color="red">starry mummy</font>:
<font color="blue">hahaha starry mummy, i'll be week8 tmrl. i've the same thinking as you. for my #1 my gynae actually do a tummy scan when i visits her on the 7th weeks. if unable to track baby thru tummy scan they'll switch to V scan. but i think normally week 9 they'll do a tummy scan le
happy.gif
Hope i'll be able to see my lil beanie through a tummy scan tmrl too! hehe...</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Gd aftn to all! V longggg thread here haa.. have to slowly read.

When I tot my MS is over I puke my ramen out on Sat evening.
sad.gif
oct mummies reli attacked by MS ma.. so sad lo. when i puke out its reli disgusting!!!! im into my 9w+ already still like this.. nw everyday also got puking feeling.. yet sometimes cannot come out trap inside. the feeling sucks &amp; also can wait for 2nd trim to come!!

My MIL also doing confinement for me. So 1 thing down too.

Hope all mummies hang on too &amp; we will overcome it tgt!!</font>

<font color="blue">For me, is my mom will be doing confinement for me.. Heh. For my #1 also my mom, #2 will be my mom too
happy.gif
Plus my lil niece can be a helper too! hehe. She did helped alot when my #1 is born. So having a child at home can be of great help too!</font>

<font color="0000ff">GNL:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Sat was gd for me.. Sun after dinner feel bloated n stuck.. Now I make my hub to rub my back every nite till I slp.. It makes me feel better.. </font>

EDD: At my last scan, the gynae also tried to bring forward my EDD by 5 days based on the size of baby but I told her that I knew which day I ovulated and so that should be the date of conception since I was on a business trip after that. She agreed and said my EDD should remain. Anyway, EDD is just an estimate. Most babies don't arrive on EDD

My mum will be doing my confinement too. hehe.

Now with #2 coming up, i dunno if my mum can manage after im back to work.
I will be putting my girl to Kindergarten next yr which is 3hrs programme. Any mummies enroll their kids to kindergarten? I dont really like e idea of full day childcare leh.

<font color="0000ff">Ming:</font> <font color="aa00aa">I oso knw when I ov cos I been monitoring it for the pass 2 yrs.. If base on my ov date I shd be gg 9wks.. But according to gynae I am 10wks already.. </font>

Thanks <font color="ff0000">May </font> and <font color="ff0000">Sksf</font>! Safest is to check with the clinic so I texted one of the nurses and she told me that my gynae most likely will do tummy scan cos week 9 already. Yay! At least if I go in with a full bladder, can empty if need to. Imagine if I go in with empty bladder then cannot see my darling. Hehe. And the vain mummy in me is thinking, I should wear separates and not a dress for easy scanning. Wahahaha.. :p

<font color="ff6000">The weekend was miserable for me. And while I did browse the thread, I had absolutely no mood to post. Even if I did, it'd just depress everyone. Sob Sob. But really lor, I think Week8/9 is the peak of MS. I hope so cos that means it will subside after that. Just feeling so sian. I am not puking big time, but my mood is just so bleah. I just want to lie down and watch dvds. But when you have a #1, you have to muster whatever energy you have left and still put on a smile and play with her. That's being a mommy. ;P I think we moms are so wei da sometimes.

Someone here was craving for crabs last Friday right? It influenced me the whole weekend! Made me crave for crab beehoon - the soupy kind. I sent my hubby out to buy last night.But when it arrived. It was v fishy for me. But I forced myself to eat with a smile and thanked him for his efforts. :p Keke.. aiyo. Can't wait for all this to end so that I can have my social life back. I hate staying at home and being miserable. I want to go out for coffee and meet up friends again!!</font>

Juliana - I bought the maternity bra from mother care previously.. I went to check out marks &amp; spencer. It's $89 for 2 nursing bra

<font color="0000ff">Starry:</font> <font color="aa00aa">I told my hub abt the crab posting last Fri.. Sat he ask me wana eat crab!! But I told him no craving.. Think he is hoping for me to say I wana eat.. Haha..
Just hang in there for awhile more.. Soon it will all go away..</font>

Back