(2012/09) Sep 2012

Oh hope you are well now...

yaya... Sherry and ET planned one...
they both in Aug thread.
happy.gif

I haven seen my gynae yet, the date i gave based on baby center...
happy.gif

welcomwe welcome...
happy.gif

oh my edd is 3rd sept but i cfm gg b in aug haha ..

hypermesis gravidarum is excessive puking ..

i also puking like mad haiz ..

ayukie, u drink more water....
you 2nd one too?
Hope both u and wendy will not suffer from excessive puking now...

Thanks febie
happy.gif

Its always the support from mummies, families to give us the strength to continue..

Am gg to seek a second gynae opionion later to see how i feel with him as duno y lately ever since i had the thought of changing gynae mood swing has been bad arghh..

Hi wendy, ayukie hope u all r fine by now
happy.gif

hi all, just to ask for some advice. My fren saw from her MTB facebook group that someone went to Japan Tokyo when she was pregnant and when she came back her gynae asked her to consider to remove the bb cos exposed to too much radiation....

i might have to go Tokyo for work in march but hear the story le a bit scary. But a couple of my japanese clients in tokyo oso conceived and have babies leh...so i dunno is it myth or real

JEB> Thanx am fine now & hope will be as gd throughout .. *hee

Dun feel so unhappy abt changing gynae .. Think of e happy moments & enjoy this process with ur bb in ur tummy
happy.gif

wendy - coz my #1 came out 1 mth early and my gynae says i cfm early again for this whhahhaa so its cfmed lor .. somemore because my #1 is emergency c-sect im doing c-sect so its cfmed guranetee chopped .. problem is how early or i end up e c-sect agn nia ..

febie - yupz #2 whhaaa

the puking makes me no life physically and emotionally and mentally and now all i wants is my bed haiz

JEB,
Seek a second opinion to feel better lor. Maybe dun condemn your gynae yet. Just question see what he says.
happy.gif

Ya forum for support, lobang and everything lah.
So just say out here if you can't speak to others. You feel better.
happy.gif

Ayukie, you have complications etc?
Hope this round won't be bad.
Not all pregnancies same too.

All cheer up and enjoy lah.

Me feel that I neglect my beanie. Only once a while then talk.
Focus always on my boy. Ahhahaha.
But guess beanie can feel the love from us lah.

Queenly, if you dun feel good abt traveling to Japan,
Can speak to your superior?
Dun worry too much first etc.

febie - no lah my waterbag broke early i and i didnt dilate .. and i never dilate much after the induce also .. and well i was scare after the hours to wait more as well ..

Ok you belong those that can't dilate so best is to op for c-sec than waste time and money. And also endanger your life.

Jeb, our hormones will change. I also dislike waiting for gynae and the process of waiting is so scary. U dun know when is yr turn u dun know if u have gd news. That's y I always bring a lot of things to my gynae clinic like newspaper, iPad... Then can distract me away. If u think that yr current gynae is no gd no point seeing. Later when u deliver yr heart will not have any rest. U will just b paranoid. Remember the 2nd gynae that u choose, ask around first. Dun make the same mistake. Gd luck and update later

anyone here planning to get a CL but still haven found one? i called up 2 and both taken up.... getting a bit worried cannot find...

not getting a CL but will order those confinement tinkat food....

went to see the lil beanie today and can see her move and hear her heartbeat - so happy....

am 11 weeks today, hopefully the ms will be gone soon - so sick of the giddiness and vomitting.

Am back fr gynae check up!! Felt so happy to see my bb n hearing the hb
happy.gif
n most importantly i felt more assured n secured after i spoke to second gynae.. Yes have decided to switch gynae n i hope everything will be smooth till birth, still needs to be on bedrest..

Suddenly my stress is being eliminated off my heavy heart hope i made the right choice
happy.gif

Queenly, ya heard a few friends of mine same 2012 baby cannot find CL -.-!! Alot of CL were like fully booked le ah...

babygi,
if you don't get CL, who will help you with the baby?

Fattybombom,
heard CL are fully booked. I managed to book mine but however i got to apply temporary work permit (still unclear yet)

Queenly, if not try agency instead? PEM seems like a popular choice among forummers.

12bmon, differ people have differ requirements for CL, some wanted stay in whereas some prefer day help only. You can check thru this forum or google for others who recommend their CL, some even attaches photo of the food their CL cooked etc. If you need a CL eventually got to start reserving Liao. This year really HOT!!

Hi Krazimitzi,

Regards to whether to change Gynae or to continue
see Dr Han. So far he is ok. Are you seeing him at the KKH normal or private suite? For me, i see him at the AMK clinic which is faster and the service is same as private suite. I feel that is better to stick to one gynae who has your medical history since you hv see him before.

Hi Ayukie

I went to private hospital. Due to my asthma the private hospital also advise me to go
KKH to deliver because they got more equipment.
Even if i don't want to go,if anything happen they will still transfer me to KKH A&E.

My 1st bb was delivered and everything very smooth. For your case, i think u might want to consider KKH. Last time, i went private suite and it is like private hospital.

Hi mummies,

I've the following to let go:

- Tiny Love Musical Mobile $65
- 3 tins of Similac Mum (exp Oct'13), $12 each (*$30 if taking all 3 tins)
- 2 tins of NAN 2 (exp Oct'12) $10 each
- 1 tin of Gain IQ (exp May'12) $10
- 2 btl Gerber puffs (strawberry apple and peach, exp Sep'12) $7
- Lamaze Gardenbug Foot Finder & Wrist Rattle Set @ $10
- Avent twin electronic breast pump full set $350

Kindly PM me if keen/ for pics, thanks!
happy.gif

Star - my gynae n I tolerate each other well and I like Tmc food leh .. If I switch my gynae needs change. At least my gynae knows to ignore this siao cha bor when high .. Tats y reluctant to change. If u gt asthma u better go kkh cause they can help deliver the baby within minutes .. Private hops no such equipment

wow we have 3 daddies in this thread...
happy.gif

wendy, last time we only have liverpool papa...
here got 3 papa very on...

very good...
happy.gif

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!

my next appt supposed to be 28th for oscar but keep having cramps n i dun usually have headaches but now almost everyday got headaches n i dun dare eat panadol so call gynae said i wanna see him tomorrow.

wahahaha.. febie> we chatting everyday ma.. wahahahaha
very free today.. but gotta crack my head where to find a laundry manager (from hotels) *faint*

Febie> Yes, we have 3 Daddy(maybe more later) in this thread. Dragon year meh, more babies also mean more caring Daddy for Sept EDD mummies!
happy.gif
Happy Valentine Day to all Great-Mums-To-Be who are juggling with MS and work at this stage. Yeah, and Happy Valentine to all beanies sticking close to their mummy faithfully.

Back