(2012/08) Aug 2012

MummyR
not free? my no 2 time i chose standard single bed room and it was full so they free upgrade me to the premier one bedder and didnt change me out throughout my stay leh. Could it be your fren was told no more 1 bedder and they ask her if want to upgrade to the premier one bedder instead and she gave the ok so was charged the premier one bedder instead? sorry im just guessing

mezzo
maybe this yr dragon year..hot year..then no free upgrade..then all mummies got to pay more for the room..not very worth it leh.

BBL, ohh.. then maybe not so worth it for u
happy.gif

mezzo17,
hers was aug2011..also dunno what was the situation exactly then

BBL,
maybe can check with gynea's nurses what is current practice? they shld know?

mine also sept 2010...then free upgrade

mummyR
ya maybe need to check with the nurse ....no upgrade then i dont know go where give birth le..so ex..

BBL,
u started feasting on CNY goodies isit? rest well! drink more water!!! even if it means frequent trips to the toilet... i can sense my heaty-ness coming up also!

sharon..
dont think can.so i am drinking lots of water...

jljz
only took 2-3 slice of bak kwa leh..haven start on the rest..seems like haven start then must stop.. i think i kena from my son..he was sneezing n coughing all the way last week,.he recovers n its my turn

Re: Edward syndrome
Sherry, don't mind me asking.. How old r ur frens?? I tot they r supposed to go detail scan between week 19-20? If detected before week 21, still can terminate right?

BBL,
I think by then you see the fully form BB, you wont have the courage to terminate prenancy.

Mummies going to delivery in TCM is it really good?

sandy
i agree with u..but for the sake of the bb..no choice but to do it..
my last preg..when i was going through the aminocestis test for down syndrome..i was all prepared to give up this bb if its positive..

BBL,
You same age as me, the risk shld be low. Why do you need to go for aminocestis test?
I have colleague who went for it cos her blood test shows high chance.

BBL,
I see. I panick leh cos my Dr dont talk much. My colleague first prenancy is an etopic pregnancy. She got no choice but to remove one of the fallopian tube also him. I get to know after i deliver my #1. I very worry after knowing most muumies here going to oscar scan and I still waiting for my next normal visit. Haiz.

I was auto upgraded to single premium 2years back when the normal single fully taken. Now no more free upgrade ar??

Evelyn,
My PIL are super gan jeong type , she almost wanted to buy him a helmet, knee n elbow protector when he learned to walk, over protective is not good also, I used to be very pik cek but now I open 1eye close the other, unless I really beh tahan then I will talk to her. I think giving birth in sg is a better choice for u too.. At least u have your own family to support u during your pregnancy n maternity, this is so important!!

Sandy, how many weeks are u now? I called my Gynae clinic n asked them book for me since I know I'm due for the scan. Can call up n ask Gynae if u r due for Oscar test n u wanted to do the test. Then, after Gynae's nurse booked for u, they will give u a referral form. Then u bring tat form to hospital. If fully book, u walk in like wat I did.

My gynae only say doing some test to scan for thickness of neck plus draw blood check for indicators of DS. Any idea what this test is?

Any one got ML mdm ida's contact? Can PM me? Thanks!!
happy.gif

Miracle happens: they are all between 32-34.. One is a Christian and initially wanna keep it.. When she decide to terminate, it's too late..

Hihi... Just called mdm Ida. Think many aug mummies call her. Ha. She told me to relay that for natural birth, massage can start one week later. If c-sect, one mth later. Prenatal massage from 24-32 weeks. Any qn can call her. If she never answer, just SMS and she will reply back. Thanks so much for recommending. She staying few blks from my place so she can help me. Phew...

I keep feeling full bladder but when I go toilet, I can't pee at all. Have to push hard also. Then my uterus got cramp.

Mindy> she now still stay JB. She say after march shifting to bt batok. But mine early aug. She say most likely jul so she say ok. Think maybe SMS she check later.

Yanlin> if no pee then dun push? No good. At most a while later go back try again? If not always cramp will scare urself. Dun give urself too much stress. My gynae ask me dun hear scary stories online. She say ignore. So dun worry k? Bb will stick close to u. Jia you!

Should be recovered. I suspect that uterus is expanding and causes hard to pass urine? Maybe I got retroverted uterus .

Dear gals who contacted Mdm Ida for massage,
Glad you managed to book her!
happy.gif

Dear gals going for Wong BB's class,
When do you intend to start? If 20 weeks wld forget stuff? If 30 weeks wld tummy be too big? Hmmm...

Yanlin:
I've retroverted uterus, I think the uterus will push down on the large intestine (?) rather than the bladder. So sometimes when I poo, i can feel it pushing against the uterus. -_-

Sasha,
Can check with TMC cause Wong BB class only take in after certain weeks of pregnant. Her class is good and she will recommend some towels , wash etc at cheaper price to you. I went to her class for #1 but when come to actual delivery, nonthing go into my head. Cannot keep calm cos the pain override the thoughts. But the daddy massage part helps a lot.

sashamama,
normally 20 weeks onwards can go...30 weeks tummy would be big so hard to do the exercise she teach but still ok to go then
happy.gif

morning mummies,
I also attended Mrs Wong class for #1. Clim, i also couldnt control myself cos too painful and kan cheong to think at all. but i think it definitely helps to get both parents mentally prepared and hb knows how to react during our delivery.
I am totally exhausted recently, like no energy to do anything...so sianz.

morning mummies..

I guess a few mummies feel like me.. Sometimes I wonder what is the little one doing... Not sure is it hormone problems or what.. it is like.. a lot of worries. haha maybe its just me..

just hope this little one is strong nad healthy and the hormones stop making me think so much.. get so much nightmares nowadays. sighs.

very sian hor.. end up din get a good sleep. there was 1 night i woke up with a racing heart and the dream is ridiculous... haha..

I hope 2nd trim will be better at least not in high risk like first trim. worry this and that. thats what i thought... counting down to another 4 weeks to go... faint

By the way mummies, book your CL and ML early if possible.. the agency i called they say they have even receive bookings for September. i think its dragon year and tons of ppl going to give birth. so i think this year's budget garment will not give any perks. they only give perks for low birth rate years.

Thats my hubby and my guess. they are so niao. they wont give additional perks if they already estimate that they will be so many ppl giving birth this year.

mummyR> decide real soon ba.. it will be more expensive and i think the worry is that there may be no available slots

rainbow> down lots of fluid and just have to take the vit c.. my doc fren gave me a medicine which he says it is safe for consumption but takes very long to recover.. i took vit c and also that pill to recover.. mine was sinus that is like a running tap

Back