(2012/07) Jul 2012

angelia> i saw the shop online payment method is via malaysian bank transfer leh. don't think my cousin knows how to do that - he's like >50 yrs old. tut tut kampong uncle. lol

Bingo, so good your Doc let you scan for free. I think mine will charge even thou only for a while.

SG_SC, hahah my gal also like to karate kick us but more of Hubby hahha. I try to protect my tum tum but sometimes she will press my tummy to crawl to me for hug...I try to siam and minimise as much as possible.

Tinggy, my gal like to sleep near me and hubby too. hahah. And they like to sleep upside down. Dunno why.

Aylie, hope your gal recover soon.

[Dragon Mummies Meet Up!] 

Date : 28th Dec 2011 
Time : 1pm 

1 : Angelia - #1 
2. HuiChin 
3. Audrey 
4. Karen 
5. Angeline 
6. Fluffy 
7. Mai Ne 
8. Bingo 
9. Mahjonglove 
10. Mumenetan 
11.thng 
12. bestberries 
13. Ayle - #1 
14. YM

Reservation Book Under : Angelia 
Total of : 16pac + 3bbies chairs 

Mummies... Please dont forget our date tomorrow ya? ^^

anyone having breathing difficulties? i have a hard time catching up with my own breath at times, & can feel my heart pumping fast.

does MS start when we start taking the multi vit?

Hi mummies,

Can't join u for the gathering tomorrow le. I'm not feeling well.
sad.gif
Dun wana pass the virus & germs to other mummies & babies since our immune system is quite weak now.

Have fun tomorrow! Cya in our next gathering.

mummies....any gynae recommandable for walk in? I been having this stretch at my left side which is becoming painful. I tried to call my gynae but fully book and the nurse keep insisting it's normal. but problem is the pain link all the way to my belly button.....i tried calling raffles medical but they told me they are full time....
Should I just endure and wait till tomorrow go for oscar test at TMC? Pls sugguest. Thanks

hi all, i'm having a flu and still at WORK. sigh. dont think i'll join you tomorrow. nose running and v tired. still no take MC. unlike some of my colleagues. tsk tsk

rykiel - me too. i'm breathless easily.

manjong - ya lor i also think my gyane is so good to give me free scan..

mummies, today went for my scan.. bb 10 weeks liao.. grow faster.. my edd is push forward as well.. intially bb sleeping while doing the scan. then my gyane ask me to cough.. i cough twice and saw bb moving! soooo cute! then i ask my gyane if i can cough again, my gynae said i very naughty.. bb sleeping but i keep wanna wake bb up.. hahaha
going for my oscar scan 2 weeks later..
mummies with pets, the nurse told me the oscar blood test will be diff from others without pet
are you all brief on this as well?

Hi Bingo
Whats ur baby crl size at 10wk? Congrat ya.. So u can see baby shape now?

Hi audrey
Try to PM you but you didnt activate ur PM..;( can activate it? Thk u..

Hi bingo,

So happy u can see your bb.. I hope you're taken off injections? I went to see dr Tham last thurs.. He finally took me off injections.. Phew! But I dun like e fact tat got so many pills to take
sad.gif

I also went gynae today. Exactly 12 weeks and went Oscar too. Pray everything is fine. Oscar very power... Can even see the brain. The radiologist says this is the skull and the brain inside it. Saw both hands and both feet.. She even measure the button nose... So cute.

My crl is 58.7mm.

Hi Mai Ne
Congrat.. Know ur baby sex oreadi? So ur tummy is showing obvious already? How long is the scan and how much does it cost? Sorry for so many questions.. Thk u..

Hi mummies,

I've the following to let go:

- Avent twin electronic breast pump full set $350
- Tiny Love Musical Mobile $65
- 3 tins of Similac Mum (exp Oct'13), $12 each (*$30 if taking all 3 tins)
- Lamaze Spin & Explore Garden Gym @ $15
- Lamaze Gardenbug Foot Finder & Wrist Rattle Set @ $10

Kindly PM me if keen/ for pics, thanks!
happy.gif

Joanne - my bb is 30.6mm at 10 weeks.. Yes can see the shape.. Hand, leg...

Seoulover - yes! Today is the last jab.. Phew.. Backside so pain Liao.. I was given lots of multi-vitamins as well...

Bingo
I'm in 10wk too same as u gg Oscar test in next checkup.
I hv a dog but the nurse didn't mention abt test result will be diff as we hv pets lei.
My bb is 42mm edd is push forward but gynae there's just a estimation from computer we stick to edd when gynae first advised.

Thng: you should be at week 11. My bb measured at 46mm n gynae says I am at week 11, 3 days. Edd push back a bit. But which edd should we follow?

The Oscar scan cost $470++ at TMC. This include the price for the scan at week 20 too and i dont have the first born incentive discount cos i nvr sign up. Yes, hubby went in... Cos can see A LOT of things leh.. Heartbeat also can hear and measure 175 beats per minute for my bb. Then she do top view, side view, show u both hands and both legs.. Plus dr say I got a small fibroid, told the radiologist, and she measured for me too. I asked about sex.. She say not clear yet...

By the way.. The Oscar scan also have more accurate measure of your edd... So don't worry too much abt it at 10 or 11 weeks cos bb grow at different rate.. My edd also keep changing.. But today both scan at gynae and Oscar says 12 weeks exactly.
happy.gif

Winningstar
My gynae say I'm in 11week but stick to 10week as bb grow at diff rate so edd is based on the dates she give me previously.
Mai ne
I'm doing Oscar at Thomson too got sign up for the FBI hopefully got some discount.
Audrey
Take care & rest well
Jia you !!!

Thng I don't get u.. Sorry cos my next check up only on 7th Jan.. From what I know m same week as u.. Now u scan already but in week 10? Huh then when will our ms end if it keep changing? I beh tahan ms already sob

Thng.. Nvr sign up cos I'm gg mt A.. So like not really worth it wor...

If bb cooperative... Oscar 10 min only. Mine today very fast.. Bb position was v easy for radiologist to take measurement.
happy.gif

Must take blood also!

Hi Audrey
Go to ur "profile" on top. Key in password to log in. Then goto "preferences" and uncheck this column "Do not send me "Private Message" e-mails from other board users". After uncheck, pp can send email to u...;) r u ok? Take care...

anyone vomit blood ah?
yesterday and earlier vomitted blood.. ask gyane.. he said not too much of a concern.. and explained the terms to me.. though abit blur but since gyane said normal.. should be normal ba..

Tummy is burning and cramping alot since yesterday... suppose to fly on thurs.. guess i have to either pay A&E a visit or walk in tmr TMC liaoz..
sad.gif

Baby... please be fine ok...

Hi there, I'm a 1st time mum n new to this forum
happy.gif
if I happen to ask any qns previously answered, pls dun mind me. A frd jus recommended tis to me a few days bk.

Fluffy, ok or not? Eat wrong? Gynae say this 2 weeks is like that de, more cramps cos blood vessels increase and baby growing faster.. Hope u ok..

Mon got very very agitated by my mum.. agitated til i so angry til shiver den the cramps started
sad.gif

feel so upset now, been trying to be as happy as possible end up is my own mum make me worked up. And is REALLY worked up. Hubby also nvr see me so angry before lo. hiaz.

i last week got twice cramp til cannot move leh. is really very sharp for few mins til cannot stand cannot move kind.. but it was all fine after that.

Was in dilemma cos i know cramps r normal and the 2 sharp cramps were isolated case.. but i tink if still dun go see doc, i cannot go holiday in peace de la.

Joanne, I have done the above steps. U can pm me. Thanks.

Me not ok. Dunno if I should see gynae? Have to Vomitting everything I consume, water, juice, food, medicine....
Practically carry my bin / plastic bag wherever I am....

Morning all ladies!

I am new and happy to be in this happening tread! We have young mummies here and i think i might be the oldest. :p

Brief intro - Expecting my #2, EDD 7 Jul 2012. Now in 12W plus. Just had my oscar but do not the result yet.

Hope we can share and learn together in our pregnancy and motherhood journey.

Angelia - I am going to add you in FB, my initial is Mixxxxxx Ixxxxxx Ong.

Audrey : hope you getting better ya?
happy.gif

Manunited : alright.. I'll add you in our secret group in the night k? Cause by than, than i'll on my lappy..
happy.gif

Thks Angelia. I have sent friends request already.

We have long feng ma here...So nice to have twins. Take good care Audrey.
happy.gif

Time passes so slow when you are pregnant. I cant wait for Jul next year.

morning!!

maine, i was also at tmc yesterday doing Oscar lei! so qiao!! my baby is 12w 5 days (yesterday la) crl was 64mm.. baby was cooperative too, but not cooperative when dr tham tried to scan

hubs also ask if could see gender but they also say not clear... cross fingers can see soon!! heeee

so happy! the moment we did the scan, bb flipped the body! and then wave hands, put the hands together, bring it apart, kick a bit...so cute!

manunited, eh! i was there at 930am lei!! ya! we might have seen each other.. i was wearing a grey dress with grey cardigan... was ur no 1 with u too?

Peapea - eehhh...i dont recall seeing grey dress with grey cardigan. I did not bring #1 along.
i was wearing black top and orangish skirt.

I went in to scan abt 920-925a. and came out for blood test at 940a.m. Do you rem your blood test #? I saw a few ladies also for oscar.

morning ladies!

did you get your oscar results already? I'm gg for my oscar tomorrow at 9am...11 weeks 3 days tomorrow. Belly is big and someone asked if i was 5 mths..tmd

mom of 2, the clinic called in the evening to give me results. but for the scan the sonographer was able to tell me results immediately...

manunited, eh, i dont recall seeing u lei.. got chance that when u come out i just went in for scan... hahahahaha.... u also man u fan ah

Angelia and mummies...
Sorry I can't make it for today gathering.. MS not getting any better.. Yesterday still vomitted blood..
Hope to join the next gathering, by then MS should be gone!
Enjoy yourself mummies...

Any idea for oscar scan at kkh, can hubby go in and see the scanning?

Yesterday i had pain in my right adominal and i went to kkh 24 hr clinic. The gayne said it is due to stretching and said is normal.

Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 3:06 pm:       
[Dragon Mummies Meet Up!] 

Date : 28th Dec 2011 

1 : Angelia - #1 
2. HuiChin 
2. Karen 
3. Fluffy 
4. Mai Ne 
5. Mahjonglove 
6. Mumenetan 
7. thng