(2012/07) Jul 2012

dydrogesterone(drug) is same as duphaston(brand). U see the blister pack put dydrogesterone but ur transparent tablet pack will indicate duphaston hehe.
Progesterone is the other one.
happy.gif

btw whats the purpose of duphaston? that one must eat the entire tri 1?

i also keep feeling something stuck in my throat, sometimes feel v full like dun wan to eat anything, somtimes feel v hungry........ dunno how....

r we supposed to eat normal meals no matter what the feeling is? means even if feel full, also gobble the food. now dec time, a lot of gatherings and makan - i dont feel like eating sianzzz...

Tanny : usually lah.. Gynae will prescribe this for ppls like got MC before... Cause need this to stabalise the pregnancy... Hmm.. If you feel full than dont continue to eat liao lo... Now what we can do is eat small portion but more meals...
happy.gif

Ya.i was given fish oil, iron and calcium yesterday. i havent start popping into my mouth. Wat lau, so many pills. I see those pill i already super nausea liao. Tmr, i will be 11th week, but my nausea feeling still there.I very scare it will follow me throughout the pregnancy. Gng for my Oscar scan on 20th Dec.

Woohoooo!! I'm heading for a swim now with my both babies!!! Opps 3bbies i mean.. Hahaha! Hb, cherelle , my tummy inside de and me!!!
happy.gif

Nice weekend ahead to everyone!!!

Mummies, today got a sale at Gimmil building! One of the sales that I must go to! Got mainly carters rompers, blankets and got osh jackets etc! Hehe...best for bbies. If you get from the shops like Kidstyle is abt $19.90 per romper. Here is abt $5.90 to $12.90 leh! And I only got to know now!! Today last day I think. Remember to bring CASH k! Am so gonna go n get some! Woohoo~!

Had a fall yday at home, landed on my bum. So worried if will affect beanie... Always go toilet check got spotting. Luckily no. Hope nothing bad happens or I will feel super guilty
sad.gif

Oh mummies, I finished my duphaston already. Where can I buy? Go back to gynae or from pharmacy?

Angelia- enjoy your swim with your darlings. Will pm you and add you on fb, pls accept and include me in the July grp. Please dun reveal my fb name/nick here... Thanks
happy.gif

Angelia,
Regards to the outings I let u know by mon can as Im gg gynae on mon trying arrange appointment on the 28 too then I can join ur.
Sorry for the delay

Huichinz...Im gg later for the sale after my shopping at expo as got Robinson sale

Hi Mummies
Wow I don't know this forum is so active. Guess I missed a lot o conversation.
I will try to follow as much as I can.
Have a nice weekend

ladies, im bidding farewell to this forum.... gynae ytd told me my bb has stopped growing. my tears juz flow n flow when i heard the news... oh my.. it hurts so so so much!

pls take care of ur babies..

Valerie..
Hi I am new to this thread.
Saw ure post n wanted to share...Yes true. Pregnant mummies Cannot kneel to pray. As preggies are consider higher in status compared to d goddess etc.. U juz pray on standing yah..

Hey ladies.. 2 ladies added me in FB... If anyone of you please msg me in FB and tell me your nick and name on fb okay? Cause i have no ideal who is who leh.. No pm no msg, i really dont know... =\

Angelia; I am 9.5 weeks preggy. I tried to drink hot milk lei but the pain still don't go away. I confirm for 28 Dec. Thanks ahy.

SG SC: I don't think I have gastric because I munch every 2 or 3 hours so I think quite impossible to have gastric. Can it be wind?

Have a good weekend mummies!

*beanie update*

Just had my 2nd check-up at 9 weeks. Gynae said beanie is doing very well. And that beanie moved when he first placed the probe on my tummy. Beanie is at 2.6cm. Heard the hb but was not told the rate though he said it's good.

Gynae also gave me sample of enfamama milk and a small tin of milk for baby 6 months and up. I'm like, " huh? So fast give milk for bb."

As for OSCAR, it's optional for me. I'm still thinking if I should do. On one hand, don't want to do. Leave it to god and save money. But on the other hand, want a peace of mind.

Giantess,Take care
Ur still young can try again.

Ladydee,saw ur beanie saying hello to u
Oscar test I'm nt sure must test or ??

Mummies,
I was so tired after shopping at Singapore expo just few hr only I'm like super duper tired

Hi sorry mia so long. Could only silently read e forum. Super can't catch up w an active toddler at home. Yup most prob I will bring my no one for the gathering. She's even more clingy even before I tested positive. Think her sixth sense is there. Occasionally I will ask her if I m carrying di di or Mei Mei ha but we will see if she's correct in a few weeks or months time

Karen- tats wat I told the dr too coz I eat reg meals so no reason y suddenly got gastric. She din explain if it's preg related but jus say it must be gastrics coz the pain shldnt be so high up. If it's persistent for many days tink better let ur gynae check ba?

Valerie, Ceraine - din hear b4...tot coz tum tum big so movement very restricted to bend up n down...

Giantress- hugs hugs... Im so sorry to hear tat. Pls rest well during tis period n must do mini confinement to tio ur body back. God will bless u wif another bb v soon...

LadyDee- Haha tats wat I tot too, but later wen its time stil decided to go for the oscars coz kiasu n wanted to set my heart at ease for the rest of my preg, in case really anything can stil seek advise, mentally prepare etc...*touch wood touch wood*

Thng- Oscar test not compulsory unless mom above 35 I tink or as advised by gynae.tink it costs 300+

Blissful other- I also heard quite zun but bb stil so small our Todd can sense oredi ma, or need wait for tumtum bigger abt 3 or 4 mths then ask them predict...more accurate

Huichinz- reading back, tks for informing abt the sale...but today last day ah only one day sale???!!
sad.gif
any more bb sale coming up?

Last week I went the suntec bb fair, found not too bad. Got the avent sterilizer set at a good price, even cheaper than during philips fair. Pigeon stuff also abt 20% off gen...

Last nite im having brown discharge when to TMC 24hr family clinic for a check up my gynea was on leave so a standby gynea do a check up for me it say my bb heartbeat stop it was very sad to hear the bad news but i still hope for "qi ji" tml i will go back and find my own gynea to see wat he say.

Sg sc
Thanks for the update on Oscar test.

Piky
Don't worry it's common to hv brown discharge go hv another check again,bb will be fine
I hv brown discharge previously stop for a while already but
last nite come again told myself nt to worry as gynae did
mention it took a while for discharge to be gone.

But last nite scan that gynea say baby very still and the heart not blinking *heartache* possible the gynea see wrong??? haiz...

Piky> try not to worry too much. I know it's hard. My baby was very still as well apart from the initial movement when the gynae first probe. Maybe baby was on the side when the gynae scan thus couldn't really see the heart? The gynae didn't try to hear the hb? All the best for ur gynae visit tmr. Will be praying for u. Do take care now and rest in bed.

Ladydee thats the part my hubby did say he did not lets us hear the heartbeat but i now trying to accept the fate in case tml the outcome is still the same i wont "si wang" again

Piky; pray for the best. Don't worry or stress yourself too much. Not good for the baby. Talk to you baby. Hope all will turn out well.

Piky- be strong. Nothing is confirmed yet till tml. Have a good rest and tok to ur bb. Will pray for u to have a sticky bb. All the best to u.

Piky: I pray that all shall be well for you. Hope you get to hear bb heartbeat tomorrow.

Girls, anyone of you who had bad morning sickness previously and now it has suddenly stop? Previously I was puking every few hours and when I hit 9th week, it peaked till the point I woke up in the middle of the nite just to hug toilet bowl. But now I am about 10 weeks and i suddenly stop puking. It should be a good thing since I prayed for it... But The paranoid part in me wonder if it's too sudden.

Anyone of you stop cease morning sickness Liao?

Piky : all the best.

Ym: dunno how to advise, u so fast at 10 weeks- wow! U must be due beginning of July. I'm around the v end of July and now just feel loss of appetitie at 6 weeks - can't seem to eat much. Always v full..

How huh? Do we still try to eat a bit by a bit - more meals? At work I only hv lunch time. So tea break eat bread?

Ym, dun worry. I'm also like that. Lost the sore breasts and nauseas for a few days in week 9. After that come back w a vengeance.

It's normal to have lose the symptoms for a few days. Just enjoy it.

Piky, take care and hope u have good news tmr.

My morning sickness just started few days ago...
sad.gif
But I dun vomit out everything la.. maybe 1/3.. not that bad. Still can eat nice stuffs hehe....

My belly button getting painful leh.. any other mummies experience same thing? It feels like my belly button is stretching and pulling.. is my belly THAT BIG already??

Piky:
hope all will be fine.. and it is just the machine having problems and the assistance being inexperienced. Talk to baby tonight ok?

Hi all

I seem to have missed out a lot having mia for quite a while.

Hi Piky, jia you & hope all will be well.

Pardon me, is there a gathering someone is organizing?

Hi Sherlyn

I am having the same probs too, got cough & sore throat. But not sure is it safe to drink cough syrup or pi pa gao.

Giantess : hope you're alright!!! Jiayou!

Piky : it's gonna be fine. Take good care and jiayou!
happy.gif

Doraemon : yes! There's a gathering on 28th...
happy.gif

Posted on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 6:47 pm:       
[Dragon Mummies Meet Up!]

Date : 28th Dec 2011
Time : 1pm

1 : Angelia - #1
2. HuiChin (Halah)
3. Audrey
4. Karen
5. Angeline
6. Fluffy
7. Mai Ne
8. Bingo
9. Mahjonglove (Vivocity).
10. Mumenetan
11. Blissfulmother
12.thng (tbc)
13.Aylie

MUMMIES , PLEASE CONFIRM , As i need to book a reservation for a big group of us ~~ Those who are bring your #1, do let me know too.. Just Key (#1) beside your nick... Thank !!! An Example above liao.. Please do so...

I went to see doctor n informed him that m preggy so all the medicine prescribed are all safe. However I find cos of that the medicine tends to b more mild n not as power so take longer time to recover...

Posted on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 1:02 am:       
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 6:47 pm:       
[Dragon Mummies Meet Up!]

Date : 28th Dec 2011
Time : 1pm

1 : Angelia - #1
2. HuiChin (Halah)
3. Audrey
4. Karen
5. Angeline
6. Fluffy
7. Mai Ne
8. Bingo
9. Mahjonglove (Vivocity).
10. Mumenetan
11. Blissfulmother (#1)
12.thng (tbc)

woke up to feed the super noisy #1. read a useful tweet that has good tips for helping #1 cope with #2.

For those with >1
bit.ly/uQNVrL. < just copy this into the URL in your browser

Back