(2012/02) Feb 2012

GHK, I feel aches at all limbs and now baby is quite active, last night was woken cause I felt a strong kick from her.
happy.gif

Oh, a mummy shared this in forum and I watched it, so facinating! you ladies should watch as well!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1fsofmvz4g

Thanks Hazel and GHK... will monitor again and bring it to gynae's attn during my next check up...

Any mummies have a good bookstore to recommend? Wanna get books for my 18mth boy... Hubby doesn't really like the idea of borrowing from the library cos he said there may be germs or virus on the books..haiz...

GHK, so far not experiencing any aches yet... maybe will feel more towards the final stage...perhaps u stand or walk too much?

Jen, U feel strong kick now? wow! amazing! i only feel moderate movements from her during the day..still looking forward to the strong kicks...

Yes, Mich, think my BB got super long legs so not enough tummy room for her to stretch. ahahaha.

Oh, my friend usually buys her children's books from Amazon online, you can try.

Jen, the video is amazing, definitely useful... Haha.. Let's all see how accurate it is....

Mich, I'm on home rest, so not really walking or standing much, dun understanding why I ache so badly in the night....

Share something cute. Yesterday, it was pouring outside, suddenly there was a huge thunder, and split second later, I got a power kick from little boy inside, think he's scare and stunned by the sudden loud sound, so I talked and patted tummy to calm him down...haha...

Showed the video to my HB n now he kept repeating it to try n learn how to differentiate the cries of the babies. Hahaha so funny when he tries to pronounce the neyney etc.

Anyone going to parenthood fair?

Sweetcorn, no need to compile. All the shops that sell bb stuff has a list. U just strike of wat u dun need. Even Robinson bb section as a list.

Mich, I get my girl 's books from book depository.com (free shipping. Occasionally have 10% off) or from local bulk purchase. Much cheaper from getting from book shop. Unless u wait for kinokuniya 20% off store wide etc. can try bras brasah if u are looking for Chinese books

Went for my 24 weeks check. Put on 1.5 kg over last 1 month, doc say can eat more, average aim to pit on 2nd per month. Bb gal is 820gms, doc say good weight but since will b C section can afford to have a fatter bb. My boy was 3.4 kg at 37 weeks last time, doc say gals usually slightly smaller. Started buying some clothes though I realize 2nd bb really lot less to buy, most things can recycle
happy.gif

Rocco, here it is.. Tel: 67440148
Just need to call n inform of bb's birth details. A few days later, then go down to pick up the report n pay money. It not only will give a list of names but also the stuff bb lacks n shld avoid. Cost 100 Plus. His office is in geylang. Call to get detailed address.

Rocco, he will. Depending on how detailed u wan. 100 plus will give basic Info On bb's life. Eg lack of water, cannot travel before x age, if applicable

Selling Capella S230 premium cony stroller @ $250.
* Used less than 10 times. Bought this year!

-

Selling Avent electronic/manual single breastpump @ $190
100% Brand new in packaging!
Comes with Free breast shield!

Prices can be negociated!
Sms @ 98899784

GHK, I had the same experience as u. Yesterday morning, my hubby had a loud sneeze and I immediately feel my boy jerk once inside my tummy. I think he got a shock so I also pat my tummy and speak to him to calm him down.
GG Lee, u r rite. Me worst, both boys. Everything incl clothings can recycle. So now everyone in my family and me are still buying lots of things (clothings, toys etc) for my #1 and nothing for my bb. Cos now everyone think its worth buying cos can recycle. Poor him leh. Hope next time he won't complained that he is getting all the 2nd hand items from kor kor.
You can start buying all the nice bb gal clothings. They are all so sweet!

Selling Brand New baby bedding set @ $40
Come with bumper 28cm x 406cm, comforter and bed fitting

SMS @ 98251515 Yan Yan

Jacsmy, ya lor 2nd one quite Bo Hua lor. Most things will inherit from no 1. Ya I bot a few pcs of bb gal clothes but think will not buy too much till bb gal is bigger. Infant clothes mostly will use gor gor one, only bought a few pink rompers. Think from 1 year onwards can be more dressy
happy.gif

I wonder if no 1 will b jealous when he sees all his things being used by no 2. Eg pram, cot.

GHK, yup, very cute.
happy.gif

GG Lee, my #1 aldy very jealous liao. He is very sticky to me. Like a super glue. Keep wanting me to carry and play wif him. He start to wake up every nite to cry a few times since few mths ago. Today I asked the ifc teachers why (they very experience so can consult them). They say its due to him jealous of di di so wan more love and attention from me even at nite. I'm a super panda now. Very tried. Aldy can't sleep well cos keep waking up to go toilet and having funny dreams. Now plus hav to entertain my #1. @_@

Morning ladies! Me three! Also can't control bladder now. Hazel: yes, We will feel more urge as baby grows bigger n press against our bladder.

TMC prenatal class, tonight is the combined Dr talk at SCGS, who will be there? Still trying to figure out how to go cause got no car.

Hazel, it won't get worst. But its very irritating, rite. I only get to sleep thru the nite less than 3 times since preggy with #1 till now. I'm used to it. But now having to do both, preggy nite toilets trips plus entertaining my boy when he wake up to cry many time, I'm exhausted. Its normal to wake up very often for toilet from this stage. Some ppl say its a training for us so that next time we can do nite feeds.

Wish my boys can grow up fast and I can hav my sleep thru nites asap.

Jen,

I am attending the doc talk tonight.

Im more concerned about whether light snacks is provided.. haha.
Rushing down from work later..

Hazel, I wake up exactly every 1.5hr - 2hr to go toilet like u!! Very tiring....

Jen, I will miss the talk tonite cos it's the peak period for hubby, not possible for him to knock off so early...

jacsmy, my boy also very sticky these days but I was wondering is it due to mei mei coming or is becos he coming terrible 2 stage. He will still kiss mei mei (my tummy) but these days when I lift up my top to see my tummy he will pull my clothes back to cover. My mum keep warning us must be sensitive to his needs as no 1 will naturally be jealous. Plus doesn't help he gets scolded more often now as he is getting v mischevious.

GG Lee, my boy also will kiss my tummy and call di di. Sometimes he will ignore us when we tell him to kiss di di. Ya, u r rite, he is getting lots of scoldings from us now. Super naughty boy. Don knw is bcos he is coming to terrible 2 or he teething or jealous etc etc... I wish he can start talking now and tell me whats wrong with him.
We jus suffer now all at one go. Hope they grow up fast and we can rest and relax liao.

Dear Mommies,

need your advise. any brand of below supplementary food you take? too many brands ready...can help recommen some good brands. thank you!

-Evening Primrose Oil
-Fish Oil
-Calcium
-Vitamins or multivitamin (for yourself or your kids)

Jacscmy, ya man! Very tiring for us now. Sometimes I give up chasing after him or catching him. Scold he not scared, beat also not scared. Just hope won't get even more naughty when no 2 comes.

Hazel and Chilli- see you both tonight! I agree wif you, chilli- I was asking HB the same thing too! Will definitely go hungry this evening, it will be so nice if they could cater finger food for all the hungry mummies.
GHK, not possible for you to come alone for talk or wif a friend or mum instead? You can sit wif me if you want?

Jas-I remember I used to get jealous over my siblings when my mum used to tell me to let my siblings have the toys which were mine. Each time, mu mum took toy away from me and give to my sis, I will shout bian xin (favourism) at her, thinking back-I must hurt my mum's feelings quite often when I was young. :p

AL, u gynea nvr give me ah?

Multivitamin - I'm taking Obamin
Calcium - Caltrate 600
Fish Oil - can't remenber. Let u knw tmr.

Jen, ok, I will learned from ur experience. So I mus not always ask my #1 to give toys to did di di. So now I knw y my neighbour have to buy 2 same toys for her 2 kids. She always say both of them will fight over 1 toy so better to buy for each of them.

Gg and jacsmy, ur kids so cute will kiss ur tummies. My 18 mth old toddler loves to lift my tee up, smak my tummy , laugh and run.... His way of loving didi.....

Jen, ya, my mum say we cannot everything give from no 1 to no 2. No 1 will feel bad one. So really need to manage. But yet need them to learn to share. Tough lor!

Serene, ur boy v cute also
happy.gif

Back