(2012/02) Feb 2012

Mummies: if my DW is around waist 25-26 and height 1.62 should get ON size S better? Any advice on mummies who bought already stuff from ON?

Yay Old navy spree! I wanna join. =) FYI, I already ordered some maternity clothes from ON. Shld arrive this weekend. I'll review and let you guys know which items are good ok? Hahaha.

KWXY> Guess what I'm having for lunch. Plain chee chung fun with soya sauce! Haha.. plain but very kai wei. Thanks for the inspiration. =D

Soul> I'm around that size and I usually order S or XS. ON sizes can be unpredictable depending on the design. I think get S shld be ok, if too big still can wear later in 2nd or 3rd tri.

Halo everyone! Its lunch break!
Gee,thank goodness I found out from you gals that BF is not definite contraceptive control-otherwise I may be popping another without knowledge! :p
I'm not wearing any maternity clothings yet-I lost quite a bit of weight before wedding from a L to petite M, so now wearing those L and XL clothings I had before.
happy.gif

Tay, think you could consider getting just L size dresses from department store instead-my friend who was XS size did so and she looked fantastic! think its cheaper and trendy this way-Robinson has got great choices.

Planet: thanks for adding to the list: my missus FTWM. I'm a FTWD lol.. Look forward to your review! Post pics please!!!

Do you buy alot ? For 2 tri and 3 tri?

Joyjoy: so fast.. By today. Tink I can't leh... Too rush for me. u go ahead then.

Jen: really? Robinson had nice matrnity wear at a affordable price? All the while, my concept is Robinson stuff are x.... Keke..

Wow!! Shopping for clothings already?!? Very tempted leh. Hehe
happy.gif

I think I will only buy 2-3 bottoms from spring and the rest buy L or XL clothes to fit my growing tummy. Or buy dresses also ok. I don't want waste $$ on maternity clothes. We only gg to wear the next 6-7 months.

Rather use the $$ on bb and maybe $$ for me to go slimming after pop! Haha! I think I will look like dinosaur towards the last trim!

HappyMomToB> my #1 also very big. i think yr bb might be girl girl... Guessing only see accurate or not.

All> During confinement, what u wear? because alot of cloths cannot fit...if go out still wear maternity a bit funny :mad:

LSnTYL
GAP maternity quite ex leh..
I am getting some basic bb bodysuit from GAP..
cos GAP and ON can mix in 1 shipping..

All
No one ordering huh..
so i order my own one already k.. not waiting anymore..

Kwxy,
Same here. I bought 3 maternity pants and wore my regular loose fit clothes for previous pregnancy. Spent less than $200. Intend to do the same again this time round. Haha, all the savings went to buying clothes, toys and books for my kid

I got to buy maternity wears again..
sad.gif
Cause i gave away all mine =.= Geez..

Planet, my status
happy.gif

Nick : Vone
Edd: 10 Feb 2012
Child: #3
Gynae: Dr Paul Tseng
Hospital : TMC

Soul: Updated your status. I wanted to put FTLH.. full time loving hubby! Haha. Very rare for hubbies to be researching for wives. =) keep it up.

I bought generic stuff that can last thru 2nd and hopefully 3rd tri.. and i also tried to choose some that i can wear even when not pregnant. i'll tell u which items to consider after i try on my new clothes over the wkend k. =) although i'm quite a shopaholic, i do agree with the experienced mummies that we need not buy too much maternity clothes. i've seen lots of mummies wearing their pre-maternity t-shirts and tops. they're quite fitting, but i think its lovely to show off our baby bump! esp in 5th-6th mth. if your wife is shy to reveal skin then just wear a belly band or a long tank below. =) as for bottoms, get the belly belt extender thing to continue wearing her fav bottoms, or buy a few leggings or those foldover cotton pants or skirts.

Al>during confinement, I just wear the clothes I wear during pregnancy lor. anyway, go out only for short while for me.

this time round, I need a few pieces for work. but no hurry to get yet
happy.gif

joy>beo beo nia. only buying during sale
happy.gif

maternity clothes:

I get those from omose (cheap too), m'phosis as long the waist is stretchable will do. some maternity clothes look v aunty.

conspitation:
stand by medication if yr bowels not regular suffer whole day yesterday till 2am in the morning. only manage to poo after taking some laxatives from my husband. esp all those supplement docs gives us. otherwise eat friuts that help digestion.

Planet, like that enough for lunch??? I eat a lot until my hubby will said "not again??" haha. Eat every 2-4 hours, like newborn!
happy.gif

KWXY> I also bought a peanut porridge to standby. today's lunch is all breakfast food. lol.

Al> The less popular colors normally will have discounts. =)

Al>ON is in US$. On top of the cost, you oso need to top up for the postage charges. maybe you can give the link of the piece you want too? easier for joy to order.
happy.gif

Thanks planet lmao! FTLH sounds great. Hahaha. I like that.
Have to mah.. Find for my darling.. I think she will be happy to shop shop online. Hahaha... But need some 3/4 pants leh.
Wait for ur review soon

Al, KWXY> I love meehoon soto too! last few wks i had it quite often. its a soup so easier to digest, yet very rich in taste, not like normal plain fishball soup. :D

Al>BTW, the white might b a bit see-through. Cos I've a pair of white maternity capris that I got from one of the maternity shops in SG. Buy le then I realised material a bit see-through lor. But not sure lah. cos I donno the material ON uses.
happy.gif

LSnTYL> my underwear must skin colour then cannot see throught
happy.gif
my friend told me this secret..hehee

Tay> the descp said is good for digestive and make u more appetite. not sour, its sweet with "Chen Pi"

Joy> will email u

Al>yes, I will wear skin color underwear too for such clothes. just found the material a bit thinner than expected lor. hope your ON purchase uses better fabric
happy.gif

Pearl
Your order:
USD19.94 x 0.9 x 1.3 = SGD23.33

AL
Your order:
USD12.97 x 0.9 x 1.3 = SGD15.17

Transfer payment to DBS savings plus 017-0-073542
Will advice cost of shipping when item arrive..
Thank you..

sighz. after arguing with myself for a long time, i decided to go make a cup of green tea cos i really really miss it.. i was thinking of making it very light and diluted so it's not so caffeiney..

walked to the pantry.. realised we are fresh out of green tea bags!! T_T

AL, haha...reali? 3 ppl guessing mine is BOIBOI... i am ok whether its boy o gal...so long its healthy!

serene, u took laxative? is it fine for our little beanie? i scare ler...i still tinking ways to go toilet! haiz...

KWXY, tell your hubby can eat is good....good for little one...

Back