(2012/01) Jan 2012

Hi all mummies..
I am now at KKH, waiting for checkup. My gyne is Dr Loh Seong Feei..feeling worried n tensed up..

Currently at 15 weeks, anyone know Wat the doc will b checking at 15 weeks?? Realli need support now.. SOOO WORRIED!!

qiqi - if you are not comfortable w the gynae now , better to change early.

My gynae doesnt say much too but I know it's good when he doesnt - mean everything ok, he usually talks to himself during US like - " ok, ok , good good - OK - GOOD. BB is growing well. my visit can last like 5-7 mins only

most important is you must be confident and comfortable.

Morning!! Almost afternoon le, haha

Just had my oscar test yesterday, results good so next up will be blood test at gynae clinic and week 20 detailed scan.

Baby was initially sleeping during the scan, then we wake the baby up, think angry as baby was kicking and fisting!

Oh, i can't find that FB group ah.

qiqi: my gynae oso a man of few words..usually i am the one who do the asking..bb heartbeat ok?..bb growing well?

If u dun feel comfortable, better change one lor..

Linda: urs is a routine checkup? what are you worry abt?

Morning,
I had done my oscar and my blood test on my 13 weeks.
Everything wen well, jus tat i had low white blood cell, which gynae says its alrite...but still abit of worring thru...

qiqi,
My gynae very nice and reassuring. I never felt rushed or chased out of her office and she always trys to explain when I ask question. But the thing is, she is a bit expensive as she limits the number of patients she takes in and she won't be around for the chinese new year period. If you are interested, can try check google her. Dr Yvonne Chan at TMC.

zhuzhu, dun sad.. dun think it's a matter of whether u look fat/ pregnant.. yest on mrt I saw a mummy who's abt 7-8mths preggy.. standing in front on 3 guys.. uncles abt 45-50 yrs old ba.. 1 saw the mummy but went to sleep, 1 saw the mummy n continue reading the papers & 1 was juz staring left n right.. none gave up their seats.. mummy stand all the way from raffles place till eunos where she got off.. I think we shld not have too high expectations ba.. sigh..

Zhu zhu: cos I got MC last yr n this phobia had been hanging on me since then..I am so stress n tense on every checkup.. *sob sob*

Linda : be positive !!!
happy.gif
it will be ok - keep us updated.

Jamie : Thanks for creating the special private FB group. Pls accept my FB request
happy.gif

joyojoy : Pls help to update the table
happy.gif

EDD:24 Jan2012, Dr WK Tan, TMC, #1

Linda - how did your check up go? At 15 weeks, I suppose its just the regular check up (for week 16?) The detailed scan (including for gender indentification) is not till week 20.
happy.gif
I am sure all of us are eagerly waiting for that!

annie - I am still wearing my regular clothes, but definitely getting bigger! Last nite I tried on one of my regular office skirts (but a v snug fitting one) & it couldn't hook at the back. I am v happy that the belly & baby is growing though! One of those times you want to look fatter! hehe

Nonetheless, people are asking me how come I don't look preggers though I am into my 4th month & colleagues (those not in my Facebook list & don't yet know) are surprised when I reveal that I am.

I suppose people are generally getting fatter nowadays & you can't really differentiate who is preggers & who just slightly fat! Plus I am wearing heels all the time & commuters rather not offer a seat unless they are 99% sure the woman is preggers....so doubt I will get seats on the MRT till the 6th month
sad.gif

qiqi: if u r not comfortable wif ur gynae, I think it's best u change now den later.

stephanie Tan: welcome!

chrysalis: congrats on the good results!

linda: dun worry, I am sure everything will be fine k.

zhuzhu: i notice the ones that usually give up their seats are the foreign workers. They are the ones that will give their seats to my gal.

kelly_K,
Oh. I called up to book her the moment I tested positive. I know 3 of my friends got turned away last year cos quota full also.

Linda lau,
Hugs. I tend to worry too since I misccaried last year. Try to relax, else body stress not good for baby. And my gyane said I'm on duphaston and going for check up every two weeks, that all we can do for now. Already trying our best, so just just nature take it's course and stop worrying.

Update done..
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD </TD><TD>Gynae </TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Birth order</TD><TD> Predicted gender</TD><TD> actual gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linda Lau</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ms Carpe Diem</TD><TD> 31-Dec-11 </TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littleone1705</TD><TD>1-Jan-12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babybee</TD><TD>3-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr wk tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny Bubu</TD><TD> 4-Jan-12 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD></TD><TD> #3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maddie </TD><TD>7-Jan-12 </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheerbear</TD><TD>7-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>b_cup </TD><TD>8-Jan-12 </TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH </TD><TD> #2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Felicia Low</TD><TD> 9-Jan-10</TD><TD> Dr Chen L.H</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stefseansharbabes</TD><TD>9-Jan-10</TD><TD> Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#4</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickynic</TD><TD>9-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>RH </TD></TR><TR><TD>styliciously </TD><TD>10-Jan-12 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> #3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>CT (yoyoblue)</TD><TD> 10-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Suzana</TD><TD> kkh </TD><TD>#4 </TD><TD>60%Boy-40%Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella Rodrigues</TD><TD> 10-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr C.K. Khoo</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yong Hui</TD><TD>10-Jan-12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>H@zel</TD><TD>10-Jan-12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut (Veronica Chau) </TD><TD>11-Jan-12 </TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tuetecotage</TD><TD> 11-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Anita</TD><TD> NUH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tulip7v</TD><TD>12-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr HY Wee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pink mommy</TD><TD>13-Jan-12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>JTML</TD><TD>13-Jan-12</TD><TD> Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>(X) ttcx</TD><TD> 15-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Cheng JP </TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Idali</TD><TD>15-Jan-12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bunnymuffin </TD><TD> 16-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anns</TD><TD>17-Jan-12</TD><TD> dr Phyllis liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jowinbaby </TD><TD>17-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>50/50 </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly K</TD><TD> 18-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD></TD><TD> #2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amaesing</TD><TD> 19-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annietoh</TD><TD>19-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Tho Chin Keong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>HQ</TD><TD>20-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Quek Swee Peng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBD </TD></TR><TR><TD>May (zanie98) </TD><TD>20-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clinther</TD><TD>20-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr W.H KEE</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Echo</TD><TD>21-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chrysalis20</TD><TD>21-Jan-12</TD><TD> Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinko</TD><TD> 22-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>SnowWhite80</TD><TD>23-Jan-12</TD><TD> Caroline khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fionn Shoo</TD><TD>23-Jan-12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michele Xie </TD><TD>24-Jan-12 </TD><TD> Dr. Hii Hoi Chin</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lebebe</TD><TD>24-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>MayC </TD><TD>25-Jan-12 </TD><TD>Dr WK Tan </TD><TD>TMC </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhuzhu</TD><TD>25-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr SP Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>H.fgaga</TD><TD>25-Jan-12</TD><TD> dr aziz sujak</TD><TD></TD><TD>#3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>PiggyB </TD><TD>26-Jan-12 </TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie</TD><TD> 26-Jan-12</TD><TD> caroline khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blue_Y</TD><TD>27-Jan-12</TD><TD> dr eunice chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qiqi</TD><TD>29-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gingerleaf</TD><TD>30-Jan-12</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Apple Khoo</TD><TD>31-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Natty09</TD><TD>31-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Cheng JP</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Millie'sMum </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> #2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>SnowWhite </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> #3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chiffoncake (bigroundeyes) </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> #1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyojoy</TD><TD>2-Feb-12</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>PE</TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cyy</TD><TD>5-Feb-12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</td></tr></table>

anyone has remedies for bruises from blood test? Day 3, still one big patch
sad.gif

Tried hardboiled eggs- it spread further
sad.gif
ugly woo...

joyojoy, can I join the list too?
happy.gif

EDD:31 Jan2012, Dr Cordelia Han, RH, #2

lebebe, i still have a bruise from my blood test done last saturday. i haven't done anything to it, just leave it like that. maybe you want to apply a cold compress to reduce the swelling?

piggyB: next time in the train..i must find a spot infront of those foreign workers..hahaha

linda: i know its easier said than done..but u still hv to relax..the little one inside can feel ur anxiety also...

lebebe: my blue black just gone away today..and i had my test done last wed..

Hi Joyjoy,

Please include me as well:

EDD: 26 Jan 2012, Mt. A, #2 predicted girl. Not including my gynae cos I'm planning to change. Thanks.

Seems like this thread moves very fast! I read alot of mummies still suffering from bloatedness.

Its always recommended to have 6 small meals a day, but does any mummy follow? I find it v difficult to have 6 small meals and I'm still having 3 main meals with snacks in between. What do you eat if you have a small meal for lunch? Esp if you're eating with colleagues etc, and won't it be like wasting food if you only finish half of what you ordered?

Btw, anyone knows if there is anymore tests after the Oscar? Is there any detailed test we have to do at week 20?

zhuzhu: haha..can try den must rub our tummy in front of them to make it more obvious..keke

lebebe: normally i will rub on the area to make the blood clot go away faster. I will also apply hot compress.

Blueydoo: Bloatiness still my good fren. sighz..i noe must eat small small meals..bt sooo hard to follow. Also end up eating alot during lunch &amp; dinner coz hungry &amp; in between i snack.

Blueydoo: I can't seemed to have small meals too. Its a logistic limitation? I tried eating my rice over a 3 hours duration, but after 1hour, the food turns cold, it makes me lose my appetite and hard to swallow. Its really wasting food. Buy one pack chicken rice and you can't ask for half a pack at half price right?

Bloating - ME!! I think we would have to live with it for a while more, cos the belly is not really showing yet, &amp; stomach is all compressed. 2nd tri should be better, then it would come back again when baby is way bigger towards the end of 3rd trimester.

All I had was a wrap, milo &amp; a plum for lunch &amp; I am bloated. Yesterday was worse - had a huge huge plate of nasi goreng for lunch then when for a big set dinner at Arab street! Always hungry &amp; too greedy &amp; suffering the consequences...sigh. Doesn't help that my MIL &amp; hubby also nag me to eat more.

piggyB: i do rub my tummy at times..but ppl must be thinking..this wmn must be hungry lar..
happy.gif

tulip7v: i oso break up my meals at home over the wkend..cannot finished 1 pkt of hokkien mee..

by the way how is ur gal pri 1 registration?

Linda: Is there any reason why you're tense for this checkup? Is this a routine, planned checkup or something you or your doctor had spontaneously called for? My EDD same as yours but my next gynae appt is next Mon, on my 16th week.

hq: My symptoms in my tummy same as yours... flatter and not as hard in the morning, but rounder and harder at night.

I've just confirmed my confinement nanny during lunchtime just now. I'm so relieved, have a not so pleasant experience with an agent from GPLS confinement agency who had told me different things from what was told to another friend asking for the same nanny (although my friend had a lovely lovely experience with another agent in this same agency) which had lengthened my search for a confinement nanny but glad that this confinement nanny I had found through a friend's recommendation seems to be particular about the cleanliness of the baby and easy-going. Praying for a good confinement experience.
happy.gif

Bloating - ME TOO!!! Arghh,, Can't eat much. I only had two mouthfuls of kuay teow last night. Horrible..
Not eating much for this pregnancy. My mother and hb said that it could be bcause i didn't "replenish" and rested well for my first pregnancy that's why i am so tired, having back aches, can't eat much, more sickly this pregnancy.

zhuzhu: thank goodness, we no need to go thro' balloting. But i think those that are applying in Phase 2B: clans/parent volunteers/grassroots will have to go thro' ballot. This year my school is popular. Half of the intake was already taken up in Phase 1. that's why i panic!

How old is your #1? You only need to start all these planning when he's 4 or 5 years old.

How old is your

bloating
Guess alot of us going thru this horrible phase. I can barely stomach any food after 5pm. Only lunch can eat... but these few days, i can barely finish half my lunch. Haiz...

#1, i had gestational diabetes, have appetite to eat... but must watch my diet and sugar/carb intake. This time round, no GD, but totally no appetite to eat. Argh... feeling hungry, but 1 mouthful nia... no mood liao. Argh!!! At the most can drink 1 cup of milk or a bowl of honey stars with fresh milk.

Now... staring at my prenatal vits, dunno how to swallow.

Blueydoo- Normally week 20 is the detail scan and last scan will be last week 37th i think to check bb position,weight and so on... depend on the needs to scan...

tulip7v: mine is 4 this yr..must start planning liao..i just planning to enrol him into a neighbourhood sch..should be quite easy (i hope)..the popular one..forget it..
happy.gif

tulip7v: mine is 4 this yr..must start planning liao..i just planning to enrol him into a neighbourhood sch..should be quite easy (i hope)..the popular one..forget it..
happy.gif

Jiayou, jiayou, mothers, all of you are moving to 2nd trimester soon. Normally all these (bloating, nausea) is alot better!

I'm in my 2nd trimester already I think, I still have a bit of bloating but manageable, but yah, I can't eat as much during dinner as for lunch.

zhuzhu: some of the neighbourhood schools are also popular. Depending on the profile of the residents staying around the area. If there are many kids, then it can get competitive too.

X: i usually take my vits before i sleep. No choice for me, coz its so hard to swallow and i'm always puking.

piggyB &amp; Tulip7v: Ya small meals really hard to follow. My hubby doesn't understand why I can't follow the small meals rule. Its not as easy as it sounds.

I also really dislike eating vegetables for this pregnancy to my hubby's horror. And I really crave for sweet stuff like jellies or savoury stuff like chwee kueh or char bee hoon. Completely unlike my 1st where I must have spicy food every meal.

Seems like alot of mummies have kids going to P1 soon. My boy is 5 this year, and I also have to start planning. Did anyone sign up for parent volunteer? And are the schools that you are registering near your house? I'm planning to put him in my old school since I'm an old girl and he can qualify easily. But its quite far from my house.

Blueydoo: I am also craving for unhealthy food too. And dislike vege. Chwee kueh is salty but i like!! on the bright side, this is only temporary. Its not like we're going to eat such stuff for 9 years! heh heh...

If you want to sign up for parent volunteer, you need to call the school of your choice. the person in charge will tell u more. If your kid is going to register next year, then you need to sign up at least one year in advance. School's parent volunteer program usually closed in the first quarter (Jan - Mar) one year before the kid's registration year.

Not all schools accept every parent volunteers. FOr the popular schools, they are very selective. Applicants can be 100+ but they choose only 10+. And they even interview u, like a job interview!!! My girl's classmate parents were rejected by Methodist Girls &amp; Tao Nan &amp; Kwong Hua Pri!! sad hor.... somemore Parent Volunteer is Phase 2B. Old girl/boy is earlier, Phase 2A2.

bloatness : in my case, i find it worst after consuming kim chi (craving for spicy n sour stuff)... for 3 whole days, tummy gg to explode. Plus nausea, it's terrible..
I asked gynea what shall i do to ease bloatness, her answer is avoid it
sad.gif

hope it goes away SOON...

tulipv7: Glad to know I am not the only one who likes unhealthy food. I also like McDonald's now. Almost once a week.
sad.gif

I haven't really done much research into the P1 registration process. V stressful. Do you know if Phase 2A2 requires balloting? I was told by my friends that since we are old girls, it means our kids will get in automatically when we sign up with the alumni association of our school.

blueydoo: like u, i will most likely sign up my gal in my old school. She is 4 yrs this year..me ardi feel the stress bt hb feels still gt enuff time..sighz

Blueydoo: last time i used to laugh at my colleagues when they get stressed abt P1. Then my turn lor!

If you join alumni, u must joined at least 12 months before the registration. And you will register your kid in Phase 2A1. But if you didn't join the alumni, you will register your kid in Phase 2A2. Alumni is almost 100% guaranteed you can go in. I've never heard of any schools where u joined alumni yet still have to ballot.

Depending on which school you are registering. There are some schools where even old girl/boy (without alumni), you might need to go thro' balloting. I think historically, Catholic High, Rosyth, Ai Tong, ACS pri have been thro' that before.

So its better to call the school and asked. I called my school last year to enquire if there is a need for me to join alumni. The teacher in charge of P1 registration told me no need to join. So i didn't. But his advise is based on past historical data. It so happened this year, this school had so many applicants in Phase 1 that by the time its my turn to register, left with 100 vacancies.

anyway, its always free of charge to call and ask... no harm asking the school. U can email them too. The person in charge should reply u.

blueydoo: i oso dun really take veggie now..and i like fried stuff..oily stuff..KFC, chew kueh are soo yummy now..there was 1 wk..i had KFC for almost 3 days a wk..

Today not a good day..keep puking..bb not been good..
sad.gif

re: pri 1 registration:
some sch even required both parents to volunteer..and they dun stick to only 40 hrs of volunteer..I had a frend whom both husband n wife need to volunteer for 1 year..

Anyway if you wan to check historical data..can go to kiasuparent.com.sg
they have the past registration of the schs..

hi hi back from meeting - wow many post this afternoon.

piggyB,Tulip7v,blueydoo: I find small meals hard to follow also sometimes cant eat due to work - cant be munching infront of vendor hahaha

Tulip7v: smae here this preggy I refuse vege almost totally - I like Mac's and since you mentioned chwee kuah - I am salivating liao kekeke i think I must have it tomorrow
happy.gif

OMG: discussion on P1 registration my boy not 2yrs yet but something to learn here

piggyB: Your gal is only 4 years old, still have some time. My boy is already 5. I just checked the website of my old school and it says the Parent volunteer scheme for kids born in 2006 is already closed. Though I don't think I need to be a PV cos I should be in Phase 2A1. Have you joined the alumni of your school?

tulip7v: Ya I really feel the stress of P1. And even now at times from the stuff he learns in K1. I submitted my alumni application many months ago, but didn't get any acknowledgement from them. I'm going to follow up with the lady. My school is a methodist school but not as popular as Catholic High or Ai Tong or ACS etc. So should be quite OK. I'm going to call the school also. Reading about all these suddenly makes me feel v kan cheong as if I've been v lax and inactive.
sad.gif

So for your case if its left with 100 vacancies, do you have to ballot? I guess no matter what they say its best to join alumni right? Seems like things may change in a year.

Hubby and I also need to decide if we want to move closer to the school. He heard from his colleagues nowadays kids in primary school are really packed with activities or ECAs and may need to travel up and down the school a fair bit. Not to mention if they still start v early? Even though my school is single session now. I see my neighbour's kid, his school bus arrives at 6.10 am. My eyes almost popped out.

zhuzhu &amp; hq : Thanks, will check out kiasuparents. I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who is avoiding healthy food. I used to like fish soup and vegs before I was pregnant. Now I can't even stand it if I see little spring onions in my food. I like fried food, savoury stuff and sometimes sweet stuff, and I also loved eating grapes and drinking fruit juices before I read that they would cause you to bloat. Now I'm thinking about Koi bubble tea also. *drool*

blueydoo: i actually wanted to registered my boy in my old sch..but its not near my plc..rather its near my mum plc..then i think of the time he needs to travel to n fro..i give up liao..i rather give him more time to sleep then to wake him up so early for sch..very poor thing leh..dats why i decide a neighbourhood sch will be good..walkable distance..and the sch just finished their reno not too long ago..

fruit juices will cause bloatness? i had been drinking the marigold apple juice..those packet kind...sometimes dun feel good after drinking oso..

Blueydoo: Heng ah... i no need to ballot. Less than 100 old boy/girl applied. But for the next phase, the applicants definitely need to ballot.

school bus is usually very early. The buses needs to pick up workers after school kids. So the kids really board the buses in the wee hours of morning.

Same... i was also very lax and bo-chap until i saw the pri 1 syllabus. i almost flipped.

I had KFC for lunch... should i eat Mac for dinner? chwee kuay chwee kuay... i am missing u so much.

don't tempt me!! I had KOI bubble tea last night. Though to make myself feel less guilty, i requested no pearls, no ice and 50% sugar level. i really get the full cup of milk tea... slurp.

zhuzhu: My old school is also nearer to my MIL's place than to my place. So I was thinking its better because he can prob go to my MIL's house after school since my MIL is also taking care of him while I am at work now. Even now the CC he is in now we deliberately chose it to be very near my MIL's house and we are already travelling up and down everyday to send him to school and waking up early in the morning. But we are used to it now.

Ya I read that fruits like apples apricots, bananas, melons, peaches, pears, prunes, and raisins, as well as juices made from apples, grapes, and prunes can trigger gas and bloating. I personally feel it too whenever I drink fresh green apple juice. Will feel very jia lat after drinking it. Not too sure about the Marigold kind.

tulip7v: Luckily you don't have to ballot. Ya the schoolbuses are very early. I wonder if things will change when they impose single session for all schools I think in 2016? They might push the school hours to start later in the morning? But that also means the buses cannot fetch both students and workers at the same time right? Your gal who is going to P1 next yr is your eldest? I'm feeling stressed out about P1. My fren whose daughter is in P1 now complains to me all the time. She says the way they teach Maths through models is really no joke.

Aiyoh, KOI w/o pearls not shiok. I usually order 50% sugar too. But I like it with the pearls. But I can imagine it will make me bloat. Koi is always quite filling.

Back