(2012/01) Jan 2012

Dr AL Lim is good.. but then the waiting time is very long thus I looking alternative if not i still prefer to go back to him.

He was in labour ward with me & hubby thru out for 12 hrs plus as baby was not able to turn and come down fast. He is good and encourage me to go pro natural when I asked for a c-sect

My #1 was a June 2010 baby.. Somehow I feel so bad toward her when I having this one now..

Due to age, i cant wait for another few yrs.

Wah Bliss,
U are fast!

I also tried for very long. Wanted Tiger... or Dragon. Coz FIERCE. Haha... now... end up Rabbit.

Not yet, I will try for appointment in June . Keke bliss my gynae is Adrain Tan in TMC.

Yeah I quite old also 33 Liao so ... Keke also cannot wait.

Hi guys! According to websites, my EDD is on 04 Jan 2012. This is my 3rd child.

- #1 born in May 2009.
- #2 born in April 2010.
- #3 miscarriage in Nov 2010.
- currently preggers with #4

My gynae is Dr Woodworth and he's scanned me and said able to see yolk but no heartbeat yet. To my calculations, i'm about 5.5weeks now.He asked me to see him again in 2 weeks for another scan but I'm so excited and nervous! Will be naughty and make an appointment next week to see him.Hahaha. Nice to meet you ladies!

x & jtml... hhohoohh... i am 34 yrs old so next yr give birth will be 35 liao.. Having #2 so soon prehaps can lessen jealousy since age gap not wide apart.

Tiny.. wow the gap is very close.. U are a SAHM?
my fren gynae is also Dr Woodworth..

Hi

My EDD still pending, during the last visit, edd is 22.12.2011 but think it will be changed to Jan 2012 after the next scan.

^_^

Hello! Nice meeting you ladies!

You are all very young! Me older.... my EDD is 6 Jan before I hit the BIG 4....
My 1st is Nov 07...

My gynea is full until Jun 8, a bit worry too late to visit her

hihi nickynic.. welcome.. your #1 should be 4 yrs old now so i guess more easy to cope with older child rather than a toddler and a baby... haizz... i worry that I wont be able to cope..

Hello all, I was wondering when are they starting a new thread
happy.gif
I am suspecting, yet to confirm. Will visit gynae on Monday :D

Hi Bliss, that 1 I agree coz to close gap both need attention. There are pros and cons lor, if you have extra pair of hands closer gap is better.

I wanted to have a 2 yrs age gap actually but didn't work hard enough....

oic.. For us, mil will help to look after #2. Since we staying nearby, i will visit bb everyday & fetch bb back on Fri nite and then sunday back to mil.

Sound really selfish.. intially hope to wait til #2 turns 3 yr old then conceive but hubby keeps saying that I will not have much energy if i delay child birth

Really x? I am trying not to feel super excited until I visit the gynae to confirm. Is my first time, u c. Nowadays I can hardly concentrate 100% on work, keep thinking about this issue :p

Faster go see gynae then.
What u waiting for?
u worry too early to be detected on the ultrasound is it?

I called the gynae's clinic and the nurse asked me to visit only in week 6. So will be next Monday loh.

Cross my fingers don't give me false hope.

Coyote

dont worry, since test kit is tve, shld be ok.

I tested faint positive myself last wk and went to gynae but she tested negative. Told me my period late shld be due to hormone. Feel so sad then...however, bu kan xin, so requested for blood test and it came back +ve!!

so lucky didnt heed her advice to induce my period then, else will be so regretful to lose my precious baby.

so if u want to confirm, blood test is more accurate if pregnancy is still early. Though ultrasound is good but if too early and she cant see the sac, might make u more worried. (my own exp)

Very hungry lately and cannot wait, if I wait I can feel pain/pressure. I even will wake up in the middle of the nite to eat biscuits.

tuete, thanks for your advice. I will keep that in mind.

So scary to hear that gynae's urine test is not accurate. It will be disasterous if you induce your period.

No she didnt mention what medicine to give but said since negative so I can induce my menses.

Quite lucky for us n e baby tt I decide to take the blood test, else will lose again

Tuete,
normally, the meds are to increase the lining of the womb. Once certain thickness, AF will come if not preggy.

So... generally, safe to consume even if early in the pregnancy.

Coyote,
Wah.. ur hunger pangs start so early ah? For me... opposite. I have no appetite.

I am seeing Dr WoodWorth as well. Went to him on end of April, he said that about 5 to 6 weeks but still cannot detect the heartbeat and asked me to come back in 3 weeks time. Too anxious to wait and went back last Monday, this time round detect the heartbeat already but he said still 5 to 6 weeks only. Cause if i use the online calculator is already coming to 10 weeks...

Helloo mummiesss - I am not sure when due cause the sag very small and the gynae told me to come back 2 weeks time to double confirmed.

I had clearblue and it is positive.

This is my number 4th Child. Never Plan for it cause No.3 is just 10months plus. He is 30 June 2010 baby...

I plan for a dragon but it seemed to be a rabbit.

Bliss i think we got chat before at July forum 2010?

This pregnancy is totally different from the rest cause my 3 boys.. It was easier for the 3 boys.

This one i crave for sour plum juice, sour food and I got slight neasue. No vommiting only headaches.

But only 5% baby will be due on the actual due date, i really hope due on late january so that if anything happen i can deliver on early january 2012.

These few weeks must be the like the longest slow passing weeks.

I keep wondering...

Coz read too much on 1st tri MC. Haiz...

ttcx- if we count by weeks it will be very dreadful and slow.. So better relax, start to have new hobby so that time flies faster than ever..

This is #2 liao...
But i'm still very excited.
Went for US ytd, gynae say 4 weeks, 6 days. today is week 5. Haha... Still long way to go...

Hi mummies,

My edd is 4 Jan according to LMP, 1st gynea visit next thur
Hospital kkh n doc is c.k. Khoo.
This is bb #2, #1 was born last oct.

Haha... let's visit this topic again in 10 weeks or so. Normally gender can be determined by week 15 or so.

Back