(2011/11) Nov 2011

Little bb >> i dun believe such stuff too. but since my mum insist so be it lor. let her have a peace of mind oso gd. ning ke xin qi you ma~

Babyzel >> ya lor! i cant imagine 1 mth no aircon/fan and cant bathe & wash hair!!! but i heard those dry shampoo will hv residue on ur hair n actually if use too much will b bad for scalp ley... so i tink i rather RENNNN

Jia you babyzel & simp!!!

Today having 3 mummies giving birth!!!! So exciting!!! Liked we r the ones waiting outside the D ward.... Hahahaha

Jean,

No I didn't buy any dry shampoo cos I hate the after texture on my hair caused by the powder residue.

Aiyoh I super Kia Si, in the end I had epi even before I feel any pain. Cos got 1 prc lady in same observation rm screaming n sounded so bad...

Now is the waiting game.. Praying for fast labour.

Hi moms, 

I hv a few items for sale. Please sms me at 91558725 if you are interested. Collection at sengkang, buangkok, hougang, toa payoh and ang mo kio MRTstations only.

1) medela swing breast pump bought 14/8/2011 (warranty till aug 2012), Used barely a mth as i hv not enough milk supply.Will throw in 1/2 bottle of greenlife fenugreek capsules(increase milk supply) and 14 pieces of medela pump and save breastmilk bags. $180   

2) medela washable breast pads, very new and good condition $8

3) 4 pieces of nursing bras size roughly 36B (hv different hook sizes to adjust) selling at $15 for all.

4) 2 pieces of cotton nursing pajamas from Spring at NEX, worn less than 10 times, very good condition. Selling both at $15

5) medela breast shields with carrying case for occassional sore nipples from BF. $10

6) quinny zapp xtra baby stroller (blue), suitable from newborn to 4 yrs old. Used less only a month in excellent condition but decided to sell as hubby bought a jogging stroller from US while on business trip. $420.

All the best to Kiamkiam & Simp too!! Have a safe and smooth delivery and update us when you can [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Zel,

Haha now wonder you still can come online and update! I think I will also be super kia si when my time comes lor, bu yao mian qiang zi ji =P

Pantang

Actually I never heard of any such pantangs like cannot carry others babies from my parents or in-laws leh. I only know cannot inform others I'm preggy when less than 3 months. I still go friends babies full month/birthday celebrations, although some say better not go. But I dun carry their babies, not bcos pantang, but bcos I scared to carry them! LOL....

Starting to feel some pelvic pains last nite and this morning. Argh.... Luckily only lasts for awhile and will go away after massaging the area.

congrats to the mummies n babies

Pantang

I hear that when during preggy cannot carry other bb cos yrs will jealous.. anyway i scare to carry other (later drop how)..my colleague very pantang type .. Ppl Full month treat her eat den she say her bdae month she cant eat... Red vs Red not gd .. etc....She oso tell mi cannot do nails... cannot drink or do this ...

i think i going to bath with herbs ... i dun think i cant tahan dun bath.. She ask mi 21 days dun bath !! i think it crazy ....

Contraction

i have this acute pain on off ard the tummy area last abt 5 mins..Is like super big needle poke ..This is my lst preggy, i dun know what is contraction.. i onli know recently bb movement cos alot of pain . my tummy is super tight now.. sometimes when i touch i can feel the pain..

can wait for my appt next sat .. dun know if i got overweight anot.. i try to control my consuming.. scare bb to big.. mi now week 37 le, i put on abt 14kg , but i try to maintain to put on less den 15kg... i cant resist food especially tibits..

Cyn,

Of course can come online update cos I'm relax n painless. Waiting to be fully dilated. Nothing to do here except WAIT.. Hehe.

Long time didn't come in to the forum liao.. hehe!!

Update this first:

Shjean / Javier / boy/ 30th Oct

Kiam / Eunice / girl/ 27th Oct/KKH

Jean Chua / Yvette / girl/26th

esther/natalie/gal/ 18th

is-elle/ Estelle/ girl/ 20th

Yiling/11th

Simp/27th Oct/KKH

Bunny/ girl/ 14th

cyn / girl / 26th / TMC

Rebeana / Girl / Avril (TBC) / 11 Nov / TMC

Julia/sarah/girl/1st nov/kkh

Fynn/Jaydan/boy/30 Nov/TMC

Just went for my gynae checkup.. Bb at 35 weeks today.. 2.547kg.. hehe!!

All the best to those giving birth today!!!

Babyzel, when the epi inject into you, pain??? I very scared lei to have epi...

is-elle>>i am trying very very hard to endure but these rashes keeps spreading to warm and dry areas which i cannot endure at all is my breasts!

now bras are irritating my breasts n i kept tugging at my bra every few mins. good thing these 2 days i am home mostly.

i tink i will have ask doc to give me steriod cream to apply on my visit tis sat.

simply cannot concentrate if i still need to work for another wk!

jean>> yah loop ones are tied to waist. i dun tink it will be insecure but weird feeling cuz its like securing to u instead of the panties.

my SIL told me loop ones are good ask me get them but i didnt cuz she is the only one that tell me its good.:p

babyzel>> Congrats!! hope u have a smooth n quick delivery today! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] how interesting to be online and in labour hee..

rebeana>> i only bought 2 pack of S size pampers, 1pack of NB pampers, 2 pack of NB huggies. i think i worse off than u haha..

i'm using cloth diaper in the day so dont want to stock up first in case size not right.

you also have rashes?gosh, must be the heat and stretching of the skin that cause the itch to come back. hope urs go away soon too!

i can empathise with u. sometimes i feel like banging my head against the wall at times when the itch is so bad! now tummy is red and sore with the scratch marks.

hu1j13>> i will also be a SAHM after i give birth for the 1 yr to take care of my bb. took NPL. i hope i wont get too bored. hee..

cold drinks>> i have not been drinking hot drinks lately. cant stand the heat already. even my powder milk i also make with cold water. hee..

coconut juice>> i have had 2 for the past wk at wk 36! it was really really nice! and i even had it once at night cuz after work reach home quite late.

hee.. lucky no cramps. how many can we have actually? 2 per week til EDD is it okie?

pantang>> i also heard cannot carry other bb during pregnancy so i didnt carry. not quite sure why but roughly know its so that our bb wont be xiao qi or something.

anyway, doesnt matter to follow cuz babies are quite heavy to carry also. as long as we can still play with them its fine with me.

sitting>> do you gals feel difficult to sit down? i feel i cannot close my legs anymore cuz the bb is engage and its like i have a ball inbtw my legs.

Update:

esther/natalie/gal/ 18th

Yiling/11th

Simp/27th Oct/KKH

Bunny/ girl/ 14th

cyn / girl / 26th / TMC

twink/ Girl/ 19th NOv/ Mt E

Zel,

I think when my turn comes, gotta bring along lots of entertainment for myself as I wait... I oso wan process to be painless and relax!

Fynn,

I think I rather bear the lesser pain of the injection of epi than full pain of labour lor =P

Hey looks like most of the mummies here are having girls [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

twink,

You can relax, I'm worse. Have not stock up on any diapers at all!

Sitting-wise, I now have to sit with my legs open cos more comfortable. So unsightly hahaha...

Hi mummies

Still waiting cos I induce birth.. I still think I can go without epidural but 1145 am .. Finally surrender and ask for it.. Find it is so gd until I can sleep for nearly one hr aft taking it..

Well 10 plus only 4 cm wonder I can make it bef dinner..

Hi I have a US set of Medela Freestyle which i have only started using since 2 weeks ago.

Some pump accesorries are still intact in the plastic wrappers.

Selling for $398. (Previously bought from overseas spree at $458 inclusive of delivery and shipping charges)

Pm me for pictures and if you are interested.

In excellent condition as this was just opened and used.

You may arrange with me to view and test the pump at my place if interested.

More princess in NOV

Looks liked fynn and Shjean got to guard their prince...seems liked a lot of princesses this month..hahahaha

Pang dang

I think is better to take things easy loh. Carry bb when pregny cause our bb to be xiao qi, I heard that before. The old folks worried that if other bb is not healthy, then it will pass to our bb.... But I just try to avoid if possible Loh...even my elder SIL believe must take those clothings from healthy and happy bb... Since they are so concern with these myth, I just keep quiet Loh...better to believe than be sorry...

No shower for 21 days!!!! That is the longest period I ever heard....I think my hb will faint if he is on the same bed...hahaha... I already stock up da Feng Cao le...will ask CL to boil whenever I need....if not I will go crazier than asking me to stay at home....hahahaha

Babyzel>> what is the pain liked for epi?? I think I'm gg for that as well, and relax to give birth...dun wish to have phobia for the next one...heehee...

How are u doing now???

I will sure bring a lot of entertainment with me to keep me accompany...heehee

SAHM

So far we have nov etolie, hu1j13, twink and me...heehee...good...can organize lunch appt le next time....

Kotex loop...omg really tied to waist...hahahaha...nvm. I will try out first since it is given free.

Twink>>> I have no problem sitting down. But also cant close my legs or qiao leg Loh.... I have problem in standing up...the sharp pain strike me whenever I try to stand up from comfy position...I think my bb head is somewhere there le...

Coconut juice>>> hmmmm....I think should be fine for 2 per week till edd.

Jia you everyone....final lap...endure endure endure...

Cyn>>> seems liked u r the least KS among all mummies...hahahaha... I think u better start stocking up.

Kiam>>> good to hear from you...stay in contact. Hahaha

Hmmmm...raining day...nothing to do....

Zel & kiam - Jiayou!

Wonder how simp ia doin. Kiam, did u get to c simp? Maybe ur gynae shuttlin between the 2 of u heehee!!

Simp>>> u too must jia you jia you.... Ur gynae must be super busy among both u and kiam kiam...hahaha

Sitting>>> I feel most comfy is cross leg on my chair or bed... But can't close up now, so half open...super unsightly... Heehee

cynn >> actually i find this year alot of girls! not only nov. you havent bought any diapers? hee..u still have 1 mth time to buy no worries. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

kiam>> hope ur bb can pop soon! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

jean>> yeah we can do lunch appt with our babies next time! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

sitting>> now cannot close legs liao. open wide.. haha..walk also open wide. ugly.. hope i still rem how to walk properly after giving birth.

heng today rainy day not so hot.. else my tummy and breast will be even more itchy. haa..

Yippie! Hubby called n say can join me for scan. He missed the previous 1 :/

Shjean - we both hv checkup today [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Cyn- I'm like u haven't stock up except 1 pack of cloth nappy! Intend to order from nepia 2nb n 2s Tmr n deliver on mon.

Jean - u r right! Fynn n shjean princes will b v popular among our daughters haha

Twink- I Oso hv d itchiness spreadin to my breasts when I saw d scratch marks on it Tis morn! Muz hv scratched it when zzz. At home I Juz go braless Else more itchy!

Hi mummies,

Wow, today 3 mummies is in the progress of poping..jia you and hope can hear from you all soon.

Feel very uncomfortable with big tummy today, it is so tight when bb moving inside. And having my first coconut juice, now 37 wks. Really back pain, pelvic pain.. haiz.. starting feel like just stay at home and dun want come to work liao.

Bo bian lar, I will endure until next week friday, then have my advance 1 wk rest before my due date.

Update:

esther/natalie/gal/ 18th

Yiling/11th

Simp/27th Oct/KKH

Bunny/ girl/ 14th

cyn / girl / 26th / TMC

Evelyn/ Girl/13th Nov/SGH

Evelyn>> ur ml start so late ah...better be more careful when u are outside, especially now rainy days....wear non-slipped shoes... I so worried about shoes that slipped... Be extra careful, get ur hb to fetch u from work if possible hor....

Iselle, twink & rebeana>>> I know no matter what other ppl say not to scratch is useless... Try to use cold compress if possible... Wrap a wet towel with cold pack or frozen food packet if possible... Just cool them off while u are awake... Cut ur nails short short and wear gloves or sock on ur hands when asleep Loh... Jia you....last lap le... Finishing line soon babes!!!!

Twink>>> I on your date...then our babies can be playmates le...I stay at pasir ris, where do u stay???

Hahaha I already totally no image in front of my family in laws le...sitting with legs open. Walking with legs open...eating a lot in front of them, sometimes forget about them, I start off the dinner first...oops... Heehee...

Dunno y, will have craving on and off now especially at night before I sleep....sometimes are bread with kaya, soft drinks, peanuts, biscuits especially those little bb likes to eat (flower-puff biscuits, Wang Wang xiao man tou, ice-cream wafer biscuits)...hahaha...

I buy until the biscuits shop auntie also know Liao...she commented that my little one likes to munch them, even will ask auntie let me have one before she seal up... Haiz. Even other customers are joking about my bb and me...heehee.. I just console my gal, is ok with our appetite and our craving...can go on diet after she is out of my tummy....

Iselle, that's good news, ur hb can join u for the scan....hahaha..this sat my hb also going to join me for the scan.... He is also starting to warn me not to take sweet stuffs since my appt is near...hmmmm....

Hi mummies,

Wah! Really so many princesses here [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] And good to see the name list is getting longer.

Looking forward to the updates from those mummies delivered their precious ones today

Checkup @38 days and 3 days

This morning went to checkup. Bb is still not really engaged and gynae said it might be another 10 - 13 days... My boy did not put on weight for the past one week n even slightly lighter than last week. Last week was 2.80 kgs n today is 2.7 sth. Hb was a bit upset n worried. But gynae said its still normal weight. Maybe we expected him to have gained at least 100-200 grams...

Bikini wax

How about natural birth? Did you all go n do it before delivery? Some of my friends got do even before pregnancy. But I did not do this.

Coconut & cooling drinks

I had five coconut so far. Is it a lot? But I still got mouth ulcer these days n doc said I am too heaty. I really hate ulcers n it is so irritating.

I have been drinking a lot of cooling drinks also n becoz of heaty, my mum boil bitter gourd Juice for me also.

Bitter gourd juice!!! Errrrrrrrrr. Too bitter for me. Put bonjela or xi gua suan on the ulcer or rub salt to it...faster recovery...blood comes out, ok Liao..

Bikini wax>>> up to individual ba, I think the gynae immune to all. For hygiene purpose, it is good, but need to maintain, cos is terrible when starting to grow out.... If not, just trim short will do ba...

Jean,

I thought still got time mar, slowly then buy. Then see everyone here already stocking up liao, gosh! Better do my shopping this week.

These few days trying to settle some confinement stuff, cos I don't usually cook at home so dun have alot of "equipment" like big slow cooker pot or those butcher knives. My CL says will need so have to borrow from in-laws or buy. My hospital bag also packed halfway, everything halfway haha...

Bikini wax

Never do it before, the most I did was trim. Quite shy to go salon to do it. Anyway I think all the gynaes are used to it, dun care!

I've been snacking ever since I got preggy, definitely need supper or at least a cup of milo before sleep. The hubby has been very obliging oso, won't stop me [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] Haiz, I look at my cellulite legs now, wondering how to get rid of it after I pop. I thought I can go back to swimming regularly, but my fren asked me how I'm supposed to swim when I'm bf baby next time, milk will leak right? Hmmm I oso dunno.....

Hey mummies, do u think it's advisable to wear makeup or probably some concealer or loose powder when delivering? Coz the thought of having to take so many pics but yet looking so tired and ugly kinda turns me off. Hehe.. Also, imagine the hair will be so oily (at least for me,even 1 day of not washing my hair), how to look good. Especially when there will be so many visitors..

Hi jean, I put honey to the juice [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] its quite nice ! I do not dare to rub so can only wait for it to recover.

Bikini wax

I think I do not want to do it already since delivery date is so near.

Hi cny, it's still not so late to buy diapers. But do not get too much new born size in case your bb is big or grow faster .

Sitting

I cannot really close up my legs. I know it's not so nice but currently no choice.

Hi Rebeana, good question ! My friends told me it is not so advisable to put on makeup like foundation , concealer, powder as we must remember we still need to remove it after that. According to my friend, she did not want to contact with too much water after delivery. However, I think it is still up to individual.

I wanted to bring some powder also but in the end I think I will just bring fancl milky lotion as the air con will make the skin very dry.

Anyway, you will be the most beautiful mummy to your baby. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi mummies,

I popped at 4plus today. Epi is a saver cos it makes the delivery process a breeze. Hehe. Even the midwives suggest epi cos they dun want to see so many screaming mummies suffering. Anyway a few mummies around me also surrender in the end.

My bb came out small size at 2.4kg but glad she's healthy.

Administering epi :

Sure got pain but bearable. Pain definitely not as much as labour contraction for sure. So mummies just relax, dun be scare.

I induced at about 10am n delivered at close to 5pm.

Jiayou to mummies who are next in queue. All the best!!

Kiam and babyzel, wow congrats for u and ur newborn. Well done!!! Hope I can have a smooth ones when my turn. Heehee

Shjean>>> I'm still dun dare to try the juice. Hahaha. I just go for barely or salt water if I got heaty.

Rebeana>>> better dun put foundation or make up...cos u dunno know how long is the labour, clog pores won't be good le....I think u will be the most beautiful mummy to ur bb and hb le....

Cynn>> Try to borrow those cooking equipment from u mil or mum or friends...cos since u won't be doing much cooking after ur confinement, you will be wasting money buying those equipment. U need a big slow cooker, a medium size porcelain ware (for double boiled herbs) a big stew pot for boiling the bathing herbs. Wok. Rice cooker, chopper and knife. That's all I can think of.

I also have very fat cellulite thights and butt...hahaha...i think I will ask the massage lady to rub and wrap tightly....if not, swimming or drag my hb to brisk walk.

Cannot swimming when BF meh??? Issit becos of the chorine in the water??

Little bb>> btw the meihao99 dinner delivery, taste not bad. My dad and I kind of like their food taste and soup. Portion for 2 is more than enuff, can shared by 3 adults if not too big eater. I can say 2 adults and 1maid or child should be ok. My dad, hb and I share the food, its enuff for us.

But when the food delivered, I have to heat them up by steaming or microwave. They provide in disposable container, very convenient.

Hi babyzel,

Congrats !!! Rest well and take care[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

cyn

for csection, they wld shave u prior operation. i din like the shaving part, very pricky thereafter. those w natural birth i not so sure.

Rebeana

i think any kinda of mk up is not advisable at all. i kw for csection, need to remove all jewellery, no nail polish and plus shaving :/ i believe the metallic is cos of e surgery, e nail polish n waxing is to avoid 'external objects' to 'fall' in during an 'open surgery'

hence wld not suggest u to m on mk up for similiar reasons.

Congrats to Babyzel & Kiam.Both of your delivery is smooth and labour process is not too long.I do hope i dont have to go thru long hours of labour pain.Rest well and take care...

Jean chua-Thanks for sharing with me the meihao999 tingkat dinner.Actually i wanna order a 5 day trial from kim kitchen next week but today i having lots of cramps and braxton hicks contractions so i dont think i will want to order anymore who knows bb may want to pop out.I am in my week 37 and next week is week 38.I think i will order after my confinment as i will be alone taking care of bb after confinment.Dont think i can go out to dabao.

Shaving

My husband shave and trim for me..Haha he did a good job actually,cant stand bushes.

Rebeana-I am also thinking to put alittle concealer before going for labour as i am not comfortable with raw face though itsnot advisable.

Epidural

Seems like all mummies had epi..Though i did not opted for epi but i think end of the day i will still surrender ba.Recently having lots of cramps and braxton hicks contractions and will last about an hour,i already cannot dahan dont say labour for hours.

Congrats kiam & zel! Happy for you gals, have a good rest [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Hwah zel, you make delivery sound so easy, help calm first time mummies' nerves haha...

Jean,

I was thinking of that too, planning to borrow the cooking stuff from in-laws or my mum although the hubby says we do need a bigger slow cooker for future use. Thanks for your advice!

Fion,

Oh they shave completely? Yikes that's so uncomfortable afterwards. Pray hard everything is ok and I dun need to go for csect.

Just now the hubby says my tummy seemed to have grown bigger exponentially this week =P Hopefully all the weight gained goes to my baby and not me

Update:

Shjean / Javier / boy/ 9-11-11

esther/natalie/gal/ 18th

Yiling/11th

Simp/27th Oct/KKH

Bunny/ girl/ 14th

cyn / girl / 26th / TMC

Rebeana / Girl / Avril (TBC) / 11 Nov /TMC

Evelyn/ Girl/13th Nov/SGH

Doc said not ready. 10-14 days more.

If bb not growing by next week, time to get him out!

Shaving

Hmmm I agree with Fion, dun like the After shaving effect, so pricky. Hope I won't be csection. Still hoping can natural birth.

Little bb

There is 10 days trial for meihao. Only for new customers. They can allow to change address in 1 day notice, maybe u can change the address to ur in laws house or ur parents house. Maybe u can give them a call to negotiate see if they allow you to bring forward the unused dinner days to after ur confinement. Just a suggestion. U can look for Yvonne at 67557993

Kims kitchen look clean, but not sure if it taste good. Since there are bad review on them, so I didnt intend to try.

Little bb, better be extra careful...do carry ur mobile with u at home when u are alone.... That is what my hb always tell me.

Good luck to the next mummies...heehee

Cyn>>

A big slow cooker is a good investment. Cos if u start working, u can prepare the soup ingredient in the morning and put on timer plug to boil ur soup. By the time u come back, u will have home cooked soup. Dun need to buy the extra big one. Roughy 4.5litre size able to put in 1 whole chicken, should be ok le. (I personally prefer a deeper one than a wider one version cos can put in a deep porcelain ware to double boil bird nest or other herbs)

I like using slow cooker to boil my soup cos dun have to see the fire or scared it dry up. Can even go shopping then come home have ready soup le....heehee...can perform to be a good wife Liao...heehee

Jean chua-Thanks for suggesting.Ya i am alone at home all the time.My husband works in a bank,london shift so he will be home after midnight.My mil will come over to help me with my confinment.After confinment i will be all alone at home to take care of my bb.My husband cant even help to buy me my dinner maybe he can only helps with the night feed.

More and more mummies had poped and lesser on this thread.Who will be next? Jiayou Jiayou and good luck to all mummies..

Baby movement is sometimes very painful recently esp below the lower tummy.I think there are lesser space for baby so when he stretches,its actually quite painful.Pressure at the bladder also very uncomfortable.

babyzel/kiam>>congrats on arrival of ur bb!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

jean>>me staying at sengkang not too far can meet up in tampines next time! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Little bb, it is best u key in all those emergency phone no in ur mobile. So that u can get help easily. Do come online often to chat la....cos I super eng now especially I dun have to prepare dinner Liao...hahaha... Keep your mind happy and positive...

Thanks mummies

Just wake by wound pain..

My birth story

730am check in delivery ward

800am start the drip and induction drip

830 am gyn come to break water bag and dilutate at 3 cm..

1030 am midwife check dilutate at 4 cm and increase the flow rate of induction drip to 24 ml/min..

1130am strong regular contractions are felt every 2 min

1145am req for epidural as cannot stand the pain anymore ..surrender myself to pain relieve

1205 pm start process for epidural .. Only feel Pain for the numbness injection ..

1230pm complete the administration of epidural ... Start to feel relax and sleep aft the pain relieve

3pm midwife check dilutate at 6 cm

5 pm gyn check the dilutate and cervix is fully open..

510pm midwife stop epidural and start to push the bb..

515pm gyn arrived aft the crowning .. Cut the cervix

529pm bb is born..

Breast feed my bb but no milk yet so just let her suck the fore milk and feed her with fm as she is so hungry and keep crying..

Hope later have a bit more to feed her ..

Jia you all mummies and all the best

Kiam>>> thanks for ur birth story. I think I will surrender earlier than u and request for epi. Hahaha.. But I feel it is miracle for Woman that go thru birthing... So hard to imagine it is my turn soon.... Hope the best to your BF for ur gal gal...

I'm awaken by my right head migraine. It is horrible needle prick feel and can't take any pain killer. I dun have migraine before pregny... Not sure what initate this to happen....can't rest well..waking up at 2:30, 4,6, then now...haiz...

Congrats Kiam Kiam! Rest well too!

My birth story

9am : check in to observation ward. ( TMC delivery suites were full n heard no single bedded available, super disappointed)

9.30am : shaved, enema insertion to clear bowels

10.10am : administered epidural

11.20am : water bag broken, 2-3 cm dilated

1.30pm : contractions were close n regular 4-5cm dilated

4.20pm : start a couple of pushes n wait for gynae to come. Bb out in another 2-3 pushes shortly after.

Bb super hungry n got good sucking reflex. Was suckling n latching very well at 1st BFing attempt. Nurse was amazed.. Me too.. Haha.. ( I actually gave 1 feed of FM as her first meal as lots of visitors were around n not convenient to BF that moment)

Back