(2011/07) July 2011

suying> when you apply for internet.. you can control your wireless connection at home.. you can allow only certain PC and laptop to log in and use the internet.. so you can keep it only use by yourself.

are you using boardband with router? all router has this setting.. your BIL not using your computer right?

ah.. and like feimei said.. you can use mobile broadband.. then when you not at home.. take away the mobile router with you.. haha..

same here feel hot. hubby put blanket & i kick off. i told him i feel hot. dan he still cover but on my tummy only otherwise he knw i sure scold him ;)

pinyrose/feimei/chujie... hubby oso play game lo. hw to cut. both of us thinking hw too. plus my house still gt MIO tv. they watch freely too.. haizz.... BIL knw hw to set i & DH dunno hw to set the router lo. so he is smart.

update on a very sia suay things. sat i & hubby intend to visit his ah mah. so we ask them wan go anot lo. dan all of them gg too which includes MIL, youngest bro/ sis & the 2 idoits & kids. b4 gg to ah mah hm, i & hubby go to my godsis bb full mth 1st & we meet them there @ 3pm+. MIL say b4 BIL bb is small pangtang must be at hm by 5pm. so 4plus all of us went hm except mi & hubby. mi & hubby end up go JP shop & eat. u all knw y!!!! cos BIL the wife mother buying food for our family to eat cos his wife mum knw dat my MIL wont cook. end up her mum bought food back & they eat for free. my MIL & youngest bro/sis/FIL nv eat the food his wife mum buy. end up they eat fried rice which cook by themself. whahaha..... the 2 idiots so piss off and angry. the bal. food they left for mi & hubby nv eat too. we say we r full cos i cant get hungry outside ma. so they throw the bal. food. lollzzz.... but wat a shameful things lo need his wife in law buy food back. really jia lak til like dat.

oso lo... yest. i call MAC for dinner. ask them wan order anot can order together. they dun wan cos i knw they no $$. dan hubby pity them say order gv them eat. i knw hubby is out of gd will to them lo. but i feel y must we treat them so well. will they listen & be awake???

likewise dis am. b4 i went to wrk BIL son awake in the living rm playpen. cos his son sleeping at the living rm wan & him. but wat i saw was BIL nt at the living rm i think he went back to his rm & sleep & nobody look aft the little boy. u imagine at dis stage he can climb all dis. wat if he fell dwn??? haizz.... really no comments on them liao...

suying> are you and your BIL using the same PC to go online? If not, just like feimei said use mobile broadband.. still can play game.. but when you are not home and not using it.. plug it out of the PC or router.. keep it in your drawer and lock it up.. then they can't use lor

nt same pc. we using laptop lo. mobile broadband. k. will discuss wif hubby ;)

Hi mummies,

I have a $50 Thomson ParentCraft voucher. It can be used for their Childbirth Education Course. It's expiring on 30 June 2011. I'm letting for $40. Pm me if interested.

me also feeling very hot for e past few days... somemore my parents hse has no air-con. i wish it can pour heavily (usually like tat). so when it rains after a hot hot weather, i m so happy like crazy. heehee...

i m using e cheapest (e min rate) mobile broadband..so slow, sometimes feel so frustrated. serve halfway no network, or chat wif my dh skype, network so bad tat i dun feel like chatting wif him.

hmm pls keep ur feet warm when u guys r sweatin n not covering blanket in aircon so u dun get ur cramps working up..

sunshinebb realli v moody wor.. hope u r feelin betta now..

hmm Suying u r one of e best in law to hav.. so forgiving.. but hmm ur hubby mus sing e same tune as u to "motivate" e rest of e loafers in e hse ba..

ixoral we r e rite audience ba.. hahaha..

updating my bb's weight since previous post got ppl talking about this...last sat i went to see doc and i am at 24wks 6d...bb weighs around 666g...saw some of you is like 800+/ 1kg...

hi mummies,

as we approach the 3rd trimester, we feel hot easily. I can on the aircon n sleep while hub need to cover blanket.

Especially now, weather gg to b hotter.

ST: ya. I did tell my mum I dun wan a big baby. If not I can't give birth naturally. But she said at least must be 2-3kg then is easiler to look after.

suying> chk out starhub, they got higher speed mobile broadband but of cos la...say is higher speed but somehow mobile broadband is not as fast compare to the LAN broadband but this is the way to step by step chop off everything fr that useless couple....save the $$ for ur gal...if they wan such luxury...dan go n find job n subscripe the broadband themselves....F care the anymore...but food for the kiddos...no choice lol...mus take care la...also not their choice to hv such a parents....all fated...hope ur good deeds, god will return u to ur own kids.... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] we cannot be calculative w the kids but not their useless parents....no $$ still see wat MIO tv...cut off, all dun watch la...the more they watch...the higher electricity bill need to pay...n who pay??? u n ur hubby paying....wat for??? save the $$ for ur gal sch fees also good!!!

suying > agree with feimei.

feimei > yeah..

my Monster in law also very shiok lor.. she keep nagging since day 1 for us to go and get baby stuff.. finally yesterday we went with her. reaching the place she highly recommended, we found the things alot more ex than NTUC. and worst. she keep forcing us to get baby stuffs, when we told her we already bought!.

nightmare is, she choose the things and we pay. she always use the mouth and say, she will pay. end up is my hubby pay. ultimately, we are the one using leh. she also insisted on what we should buy and for us to follow her 'extremely outdated' method ways of handling the baby.

baby is 0-6 mths of age and not 60yrs old. so ugly and old fashion. eeek.

thanks wendy....ya super super super hot...in office i turn the air-con temp very low...my colleagues all complain cold...so i just ask them to bear with me...i even hv to take off my jacket

feimei/xinyue... can say im the 1 paying only. hubby salary very little only enough for himself plus both of us no saving. so more tough nw to save for our little princess. wanna cut off. toomany things to consider 1st. think will get rid the MIO tv first dan hm line. internet see can out source others nt ;)

St and J2010T, my bb weighs 600g at 23W4days wor... no wonder she ask me nt to eat durian again and control diet.>.<

suying> cut...cut...cut...ALL...dun give face...all these while u hv been paying...it's enuff!!! if u paying for ur OWN family...sure u don't mind but in that hse, onli ur hubby is ur next kin...wat is others??? they appreciate?? soo dun care...the $$ save can for ur princess n ur princess will say: thank Q, Mummy, i love U!!! will those ppl say Thank Q to U??? soo think of ur princess...hv to do it for once!!!

sorry for being soo worked up...hahahhaa...i k-po too much...i commented too much....pai sey!!! =P

xinyue> that's y i dun wan to go buy things w MIL...ohh..pls...tink she will be like ur MIL...use mouth say onli...but pay $$ is us!!! now...she keep taking things from ppl...n i told her millions of times...i hv the things liao....liek bath tub...that time 'ann chuan' got buy one liao...then she take again one big one small fr her bro's wife...'wah kaoz'...i knoe she is of good will but...my storeroom already gg to burst...n ytd she told me...ppl give her the sterilizer...(omg!!!) i told her i got it already, then she say nvm, put at her hse, can use when bb is there... -,-"

we really got generation gap leh.....

suying- ya i also agree with feimei..i also angry leh...

cut everything...let them have a taste of their own med...

Feimei-ya i agree on the generation gap thingy

ok both u and me breathe in,breathe out.....tmr i see bunny..wed ur turn right?be happy for them..

suying-u dun get too worked up ok.

haiz... got food poisoning ytd and caused cramps... not sure if its BH tho... this morning got pinkish discharge... gynea says if by evening cramps not gone gotta admit liao... risk of pre-term labour... ahhh... dun wan ar....

btw, i m organizing a bp on bumwear one size diapers n inserts... do come n support... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/5270524.html?1301300104

Anyone experienced cramps at the side of the tummy? I felt it for the past few days. The feeling just came and i was walking slowly only... Kinda worried.

pinky> yea....ur appt tmr!!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] happy sia~~mine on wed...ur clinic in O&G, the scanner there more better than mine leh...i with the joint clinic...the scanner is mobile one...not very clear..soo sianz lol... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] but nvm la...as long can see lil bunny...i will be happy!!! i m into my 25wks lol...how times pass!!! last see bunny was on 21wks.... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

minolta> not much of such cramp as into 2nd tri....does it happen to u today onli or quite freq?

XW> dun walk too much ya~~~sit as u can n relax urself....ur bunny will hang on strong to U....dun worry!!!

feimei,

ya, will do dat... he knows dat i m worried abt him these 2 days, he will kick every now n then to tell me he is ok... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] i even tell him cannot come out so early he kick me to say ok wor... hee...

feimei - its like 2 or 3 days oredi.. the feeling is like when u eat too full and walk fast, u feel the cramps at the side...

I hope im not thinking too much cos today i dun really feel the kick as often.

XW> good...goodd....he response to u..dun worry...he will be mummy good boy!!!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

minolta> Hmm~~~y not give ur gynae a visit to ease ur worry or pop by KKH A&E...dun get it delay further...

minolta01...could it be round ligament pain? becoz our stomach is expanding so will have this pain esp in third tri...i had it in early 2nd tri...

my latest pain now is tailbone... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

XW...take care

feimei...update your bb weight ok

Thanks feimei n ST! I think i will most likely pop by to see my gynae tonight. Cos I didnt have this feeling when I had my first child.

minolta> yea...go n see ur gynae to hv a ease of ur mind...soo tonight can hv a good sleep!!!

ST> scare to know my bunny wt...hahahaha...during 21wks+, she already 470g leh...but gynae say in acceptable range leh....but i feel i grow FAT!!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

these two days...i got very 'sour' right leg...is it becos of the body wt? but i dun feel tummy heavy leh!!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

feimei/pinky - noted yr msg. will try settle asap. i knw u all support mi cos im the wan suffering ma. must well i save it for my own princess rite ;)

u knw today my DH on MC still out of gd will bring BIL & little boy go swimming plus treat BIL eat & pack for his wife too ;( i tell DH y must like dat. he say nvm la. dun be so niao. but ifeel treating them so gd will they apperciate?? DH say later will wash his brain. hope this treat is worth it ;)

feimei...its normal...i 21 weeks also 400+g...your gynae got plot graph? my gynae say the weight juz estimate coz not very accurate...so if plot graph can see if got sudden jump or not...that's more accurate.

he say next visit must draw blood do glucose test...scared..

lately dunno y got a lot of worry...like date is drawing near and like got manyt hings haven do and mentally like not prepared...

anyone not taking epidural?

suying> that's y got two of u (kind souls) ard...that two lazy bum will never die or awake!!! it's difficult for ur hubby to cut of everything fr them so u hv to brain-wash ur hubby, tell him the facts that now everything is ur gal come 1st...ur own flesh n blood leh...compare to his brotherhood??? somemore u said ur BIL dun really respect ur hubby, so y give facE??? being FREE loader, still hv to c his (BIL) face, WTF he think he is...he (BIL) mus come to his sense that he n his family r living under u n ur hubby mercy leh...if dun hv ur hse to shelter them...where will they be???

minolta> my last visit, gynae said i look puffy... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] but my col all said not much diff in my as in size, onli the tummy got balloon up...hahahhahaa....tats y i worried bunny grow too fast!!! -,-"

ST> gynae no show me any plot graph worrr..he based on last record...then he said everything ok lol...i told him bunny too big...he said No...it's within the range lol...Hmmm~~~

dun tink too much la...we shld be happy n things will turn out to be smooth....u tink n plan swee swee now...when things happen...u still 'garang gabo' one...soo let nature takes it place...i oso got tink if i wan to take epi...i saw the needle n gg to tink twice...hahahaa...it's hundreds of times thicker than the needle i jab myself daily!!!! hahahaha....my frenx asked me to drink chick essense to build up my body strenght now...soo by that time i can PUSH!!! hahahahaha

feimei.... ya lo. wat u say is true!!! nw everything is my princess 1st. my DH too kind hearted cos he pity the kids. see them no toys to play oso pity them. end up DH headache jus for them.... haizz....... his family story nv finish ;(

feimei..maybe your gynae got a graph mentally in his head liao so no need to draw out for you to see...haha...ya i try not to think but sometimes cant help it lah...hehe

Every house got a book of Bible!!! hahaahaa...just see how thick is ur house's bible!!! hahahahaha....家家有本难念的经!!!

don't think too much la, mummies!!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I been having backaches for a few months liao..

My gynae says my posture is not good, that's y got all the backaches [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] but I dunno how to sit and walk upright anymore..... Hehe..

Now I am having flu + fever.. So my aches r doubled [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] Don't move also pain..

Went to see my Gynae earlier on.. He said that its normal to feel cramps. My prince only weigh 300 plus gm at 22 weeks, I feel he's kinda small but as long as he is healthy then I'm fine.

ST u askin anyone not taking epidural.. i m hoping i dun need to take if i manage to go natural for this birth .. wanna feel e pain .. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jan-ice: No worries, I think it depends on the field of study, he's in science so a lot of people will go on to do a PhD. Quite stressful though, I don't know whether to return to part-time or full-time work after my maternity leave. How about you? Will you find a job a few months after giving birth.

pinkyrose: I'm under my hubby's student health insurance so I'm covered for all the scans and visits so far (luckily). Normally each hospital visit is around AU$271, scans around AU$200. But I don't have my own gynae, I'm under a GP + midwives model of care coz I'm a foreigner.

feimei > I also don't want to go buy things with MIL. BUt, she super anxious. Keep 'forcing' me to go 'see' baby stuff. Upon reaching there, she keep saying must buy must buy this and that.

It doesn't help that hubby keep feeding her with info that we don't have this and that whereby we already have those things.

I told MIL we have already, she also force us to buy. She will auto bring her purchases to the counter. Then hubby will pay. All the places she brought us, is more ex than NTUC and BHG at BUgis.

My relative already said will give us some baby stuffs. But MIL INSISTED on us buying new ones.

She also like ur MIL.. keep saying must buy 2 so that can put at her OWN House.

feimei, suying > Baby not out already headache. when come out. think really can bang wall and dig out the eyes...

Back