(2011/07) July 2011

starry,

yes, the uncomfort is there n u jus can't sleep....this is due to the waterbag, pressing on our bladder...even onli small amt of urine, we hv to go...i will wake up wif my eyes closed n walk to the toilet....hahahaha...too tire to open my eyes....

BellaTwins.... Mi loh [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif].. by tmr is 10 weeks

21 Dec is zhun zhun 12 weeks

i'm doing my scan on the 16 Dec

any mtbs is suffering from constipation...mine skin thr is so painful it tore n bleed...sob sob

maelyn

i love sour stuff now...cos sometimes feel nausea in the morning no appetite

Thanks jgwee & Daph!!

I cant wait for T1 to be over. I'm on anti-vomit pills so the vomittings been controlled. Cannot stand losing all those food!

Currently I'm on HL till this Friday. Had brown discharge on 27/11 and after my last scan on 30/11, my gynae extended my MC to HL to rest more.

My bb is 2.44cm long that time. Heartbeat can be heard liao. DH was so happy and finally I can allow him to touch my tummy and do whatever he wants. heehee...

My next scan on 21/12 happens to be the Oscar scan. I hope bb will be bigger by then.

I'm not sure if KKH 24/7 clinic allow patients to walk in and request for scan? heehee..I really wish I can see my bb everyday just to be sure she's ok (we wanna girl!)..lol

muffintop,

mus make urself go toilet, cannot 'ren', not good!!!

sunshine,

starting i did hv constipation but now, seem better leh...try dun eat too much heaty food, it will add on the constipation....

Hi all,

I'm so relieved I'm not alone. Tested positive at home last sat. I guess I'm fine so far except the fatigue. The time I look fwd in a day is bedtime. Got really sick today when I was on my way to school to meet prof. Anyone knows if we have to keep snacking so tt we dun get sick?

iko,

I am happy to hear that! Yay! I am having a BB Ger! But my DH ask me not to always mention girl girl, wait come out is boy, become "girlish" how? Haha, Funny DH!

I also have constipation problem. Sometimes no poo poo for like 3 to 4 days. But I dun care. How to poo poo when there is none. I already tried to eat fruits everyday.

muffintop

for me it help...will feel better n increase my appetite

feimei

nv really eat much heaty food...nv exp constipation b4 pregg...so sad now thr feel so pain n hot

Guess I m not the only one with boobie problem.. Heehee

Suying : above ur kitchen is ur bedroom? Haha.. For me, above the kitchen is my 2nd floor de common toilet.. So very prone to ceiling falling off...

feimei,

yeah thats what I heard too..lol

Just cannot rest assured until give birth liao..

BTW, anyone doing updates, here's mine:

Bellatwins

Baby 1

No preference

KKH Dr SF Loh

EDD 5/7/11

Thanks!

anyone has the problem of nauseas and won't vommit immediately after food but 2 hours later? I end up vommiting bile/ gastric juice all the time. So sick of it. Didn't have this issue in my first pregnancy.

Feimei,very lazy to wake up to pee. summo i wake up at 7 to go to work, so bey tahan the lack of sleep.

constipation: mine is not as active as before. and darker, think it's the multi-vit.

jan ice...so sad both of us got constipation...so suffering...pain pain

Audrey

So gd gg shopping...nowaday i can't shop long...cos hving backache

muffintop > for me too i juz feel unwell but won't vomit .. but i did once last weekend cannot tahan then throw out after 2 hrs after the meal

Oh yah, update

I opt of the scan and blood test for the possibility for down syndrome.. Cos me only $150 at Kk

9week 0day at 2.58cm

Heartbeat strong.. Healthy...

Forgot to ask how many beats per second..

Drew 4 tubes of blood..

Had my boobies checked..

Forgot to ask about medicated oil.. Sorry [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Den for people with dried scaling nipples and aerola (like me), doc advised to wash with water, no need soap.. Cos soap will cause dryness..

Not given any an tai Yao..

.. Cos doc say not necessary.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Sunshine,

Hehe I got no MS mah.. So gotta walk as much as I can..

Before my tummy go too big [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

So if there is major project at home, I'll just go shopping lo..

daph & maelyn> talking abt fox sweets.. i juz finished a can.. oopz! but i love chips too.. salty ones.. so i have cravings for all.. haha.. except sour.. dunno y.. sour stuff makes me feel like puking..

audrey,

Congrates!!! soo happy for u...now u can enjoy more on ur shopping as beanie is sticky to u n healthy!!! Yeah~~~

Hi Xinyue...i am not sure but the nurse told me it is a test neccessary for 1st tri...something like test whether any blood disorder etc. the nurse also said that the blood will be used for the oscar test...maybe diff doc diff tests...

Audrey Hiera,

I have dry nipples too. The scaling skin etc. I really find this is something new. I apply moisturiser to them, the same as I using for my face.

I had dry skin on my face, around the mouth area, which was really super ugly. I went down to Guardian to look for a suitable moisturiser since I'm pregnant and the pharmacist intro me this cream, uses for whole body from face to all parts. Good usage on babies skin too.

I've been applying this everyday. So far so good. No chemical unsafe for preggy. It's called 'Cetaphil'..if am not wrong it's 15$..

Audrey, dry nipples can apply the nipple creams. cos those are safe during breast feeding, so very safe to use as well.

dry skin, crack nails, eye bag.. comes with the bb.. hehee

Audrey

so happy for u...now can enjoy ur shopping...so glad to hear no MS also normal....so worry for me for the past week

ya janice...ask hubby to rub and massage for me

Hi muffintop

Me same as you.. 2-3 hrs after meal will puke those acidic juices.. sooo yucky... sometimes i need to puke those out before i can down my next meal. There's always so many saliva in mouth i always need go toilet spit it out.. So frustrating! Now no choice keep munching lemon slices to ease the saliva taste away, but in end will get acidic and need puke lor.. contradicting.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Wanna ask you gals, anyone had spotting after v-scan? I had my first v-scan on Fri and ever since that nite I've been having intermittent brown spotting (about twice a day).

CareBear,

How many weeks are you? So far, after confirmed pregnant, there wasn't any scans which was done vaginally.

I've had brown discharge on 27/11 and when Dr checked my vagina using the duck-mouth equip, I saw brown blood which was old blood. But the scan was done on tummy and saw BB is fine.

You should try to ask the clinic which you went to.

Berry Carrot: I hv a metallic/ bitter taste in my mouth. Try eating sweets, it works for me. But soon after the sweet the metallic taste comes back again.

Apart from that, my MS is easing (now nauseous only at least never merlion) but constipation is setting in.

Hello everyone again.. Just went to check. 1st time did scan, it says EDD 3 July and just went to check again, now change to EDD 9 July. But doc say to stick with the 1st one on 3 July. Hate the feeling of MS, same like you gals stomach bloated all the time. MS is only water or acid juice. Really hate the feeling. It is really affecting my work...

Beanie is only 2.14cm now at about 9weeks old. My next check up is only on 31 December 2010, Very scary cos they be checking the neck size for any risks of BB. I'm 36years old so you can imagine the risk and stakes that I'm going to face on New Years Eve.

BellaTwins: As at last Friday I was 9W5D, bb was well at 33mm and we saw the heart beating and arms & legs dancing merrily.

The sonographer was quite rough and it was a tormenting experience. Without warning she used her fingertips to press on one part of my tummy for a better view and that gave rise to a sharp pain. Since then until yesterday I had intermittent cramping at that part of my tummy too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Audrey... ya lo... such a headache. ceiling falling down ;( by the way hw comes yr package for Oscar is cheap? u took package A?? hw long u gt to wait for the result?? Is ok for the medical oil. Anybody have appt wif gyne maybe could drop by an us on behalf too ;)

bellatwins.. welcome u. we r having the same doc. by the way when's yr next appt. check wif u ya.. touch wood if midnite we gt urgent matters will doc. loh attend us at KKH or we have to head to KKH 24hrs?? anybody have any ideas?

muffintop.. i believe all of us here having consitpation too. i feel so bad & oso reliase dat my temper is very bad. jus had an agruement wif my ops dept ppl. so bad of mi!!! N i feel my tummy area was pain. Woli have i affected my bb?? i must control control...

Carebear... think u better gv yr gyne a call. at least they could advise u ;)

Berry carrot, same! I take sour plum to feel better and end up worse and have to puke before meals. The whole feeling of ms makes me sian to do anything.

Suying, must ren. Happy mummy = happy baby. I was very stressed in my first pregnancy and my bb boy was frowning a lot when young. Thank God now he is a very cheery boy. So I believe bb can take on ur mood leh

Can't wait for my check this sat. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]. So many mummies see waving hands and legs

i oso still having very bad MS.. been puking after every meal! can u believe i hv not been eating rice since Nov!! Cannot digest at all. i can onie eat meehoon with taukwa for breakfast with black coffee and then lunch eat liao sure come out by 3 or 4pm and then dinner as well. the moment i see toilet bowl, the food will automatically come out! the feeling is so bad..now mentos is my good fren.

For constipation i take yogurt and it works,

Next day very 'smooth' though it comes with

A LS kinda tummy ache.

Mentos sounds good.. Sudden crave for FOX fruity sweet too.

Care bear, yalor, after the sweet dissolve, salivate again

and yucky taste come back, can't be eating sweet 24hr bah.

Care Bear - Pls go and see a doctor.. 1st trimester, doc wun think we are crazy ifwe go see them for spotting de..

feimei - i unno if the doc + midwife trying to tell me it is sticking to me not lah.. but keep telling me the baby is healthy and not to worry.. so i act blur a lil and not think too much.. take it as sticking lor..

Jan - hmm.. I m not sure if it is called the oscar.. the purpose is to detect down-syndrome without intrusion.. and if.. this scan together with BT de posibility very high.. den i will have to do another scan to draw my amniotic fluid and stuff like that.. at a different cost. I dun have any contacts. The rate i get is the subsidised rate cos i purposely go polyclinic to get a referral to KKH to do the follow up for my pregnancy mah.. if u wanna, maybe u can go to polyclinic to get a letter? cos it is so much cheaper, can spend the difference on shopping for baby's stuff.. =D but i m thinking of going to a private or assigned gynea in my 2nd trimester.. 1st trimester many tests to do.. save $$ by going to govt de 1st hehe..

bella - I'll try that see see bah.. thnx for recommending! =D

muffin - i am using avent nipple cream, but i hate the sticky feel.. =(

suying - cos mine is subsidised rate.. i took their package B.. its the most ex package for singleton liao leh.. i didnt pay much attention to when i can get the results.. but its the earliest date for results lai de.. if u choose an assigned gynea.. den gotta pay the private rate i think..

i m thinking to assign a gynea for my 2nd trimester cos i wan a delivery suite.. if i follow the subsidised rate throughout.. highest i can go is only B+ ward.. zzz sianz..

ur ceiling.. dun think too much about it.. remember to "TaiChi" the problem to ur hubby, leave him to handle ur ILs.. den u just act blur.. "dunno let him decide" den inside the bedroom.. u can bombard him all u wan =p.. remb.. u have a trump card in ur tummy.. hehe..

maybe i share with is done today and the price i paid for reference bahh... :

consultation - 28

blood test for hubby - 10.40

antenatal panel 3 (for hiv blablabla)- 40

urine test for glucose and protein - 7

u/s 14.45

FTS - maternal serum screening (for the down-syndrome thinggy) - 75 (half to be paid 1st for blood test, next half pay when i m doing the u/s - dunno y like that. their policy?)

total $ about 180 lor..

den claim thru mcps for csc.. i pay 15% of it bah?

haven sort this out yet...

hi mtbs... gd morning! Have A Nice Day ;)

muffintops... ya must ren ren ren!!!... so woli will affect my little one.

Audrey... ya will control & ren. ic.. cos mine is under private. did ask for subsidised rate. But the doc. who intro the package say no subb. rate as im under private. N u r rite the result is the faster way is we chose package B ;) so when will u be doing yr test??

mummies, yest nite i had nothing for dinner except a cup of soya bean milk & oso suffering from constipation! at the same time having a sudden crump on my tummy area. dunno y like dat!! hai yoyo.... when can all dis goes away???

oso had a bad dream.. i dream dat my mum strike 4D & she keep asking mi hw much she strike. I haven even check she keep pressing mi for an ans. feel so piss off til i go crazy & there goes my bb. So woli woli!!!! i think i have been thinking too much.

Good morning ladies! Rise and shine, its Tuesday liaoz. Dec is a good time to party. Hope ms will subside so that we can enjoy those gatherings!

suying, like the chinese saying, re you shou shi, ye you shou meng. Ur mind hyperactive lah. That's why so must thoughts. Take some time to relax ok. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

weird.. keep reading from u all that there are lots of tests to be done during 1st tri.

but my gynae didnt mention any of that to me, except the NT Scan and blood test for down syndrome..

Also, not done any blood test at all..

My gynae also nv ask me to do any test. I remember the last time, I only did the detailed scan and some blood test at 20th week. Xinyue, don't worry if u trust ur doc knows what is required for u. Just like some of us had the an tai yao and some don't.

Juz did my scan for Oscar.. Gg back in the late afternoon to get the blood test results.. The nurse drew 3 tubes of blood lo.. See Liao so scared.. Plus I haven had my breakfast Juz now.. I tink 11 week is slightly too early to do the scan.. Cuz the bb has to be at least 45mm.. Then the radiographer managed to 'stretch' my bb to 46mm lo.. The lady is v nice.. She will show u the diff parts of the bb n which r the area of concern she looked out for during the scan.. V interesting!!

iko> I m not sure when I should see the gynae again since my last prenatal visit and also I am in overseas. I dun trust the doctor here. But I already make appt wif e sg gynae immediately I am back home (close to cny).

How often does your gynae schedule the appt for you?

muffintop... ya lor.... too stress liao. really nt easy.

xinyue... ask yr gyne if u have any doubts. cos oscar is optional.

iko0508... so fast u done yr test. nw u hw many week. so the scaning is done on the tummy rite. hw long does it takes to scan?? as for blood test is it dat we cant intake any food b4 testing. omg... i srace of needles too.

morning all mtbs

hv been feeling so emo...this few days had been a tought time for me...cos no appetite...last night bought mixed veg rice...but really hv no appetite...but for bb i must at least eat something..but i feel so bloated and so indigested...so i start to cry while force myself to eat....omg wht wrong with me

Back