(2011/04) Apr 2011

Morning ladies,

Z dunno why dun want to latch on again. Haiz!

Sometime bb are juz so funny,就是 摸不透他的心!

On Mon nite, his last latch on is 3+am, then at 6+am, he keeps moving and suckle his pacifier until got sound. Think that he's hungry and is aso time to feed him so try to latch him while lying dwn bt he cries (thought tht he didnt latch on properly Or cant find my nipple so i try to put my nip into his mouth bt he still cries non stop) so i carry him to try to latch on bt he still dun want. (at this moment, i was worried did i injured him while trying to turn him to latch on while lying dwn) so in the end, bottle feed him.

Then this morning, at 4+am, he aso keeps moving and suck pacifier so hard so carry him up to let him latch on. He cried again and reject. Try to calm him dwn and try again a few times bt still unsuccessful so in the end bottle feed him.

Disclaimer: i hv tried latch on lying dwn and was successful before.

Since he is latching on at nite, in the day time he is bottle feed.

Hope tht he is juz hving his mood swing and nt totally reject. Nw i just hv to try latching him in day time too.

Fung Fung

I feel you usually Vianne will slurp her milk yesterday she don't know why after drinking 50ml stop I wonder if it is because she is sick or what

Shice

You know normally the diaper got the gathers at the thigh area just tear that off. Now I am using ntuc diapers m size cutting big if you don't mind can try 60 pieces at 11.95

Damn damn pissed & sian!

Was activated by my boss last night to attend training for d new system for this week. Now at d ulu Mountbatten training office, don't know what is nice to eat here.sighzz.....

Anyone know where to find good food here? Was told there's a Blk 13 nearby got hawker but limited choice.

Luckily I'm able to ask my mum to bring baby back to her place BUT I miss baby now! Need him to help clear d engorgement....

My ML still have 2weeks but now kanna 'eaten' 1week & yet I can't voice out to my demanding boss.sighzzzzzzzzzzz..........

hello mummies... mia for quite some time..

elmo: u so slim lor.. aiyo.. still say fat.. then we can bang wall liao..

starflower: we're going for buffet on 18th July.. can join us??

piggy: how's ur day at work??

Fungfung,

nvm la anyway sooner or later u gotta bottle feed ur bb? n bott feed bb mabe can sleep thru earlier den u dun even need to wake up to feed?

Tweety,

super sleepy tryin v v hard to stay awake last nite my bb keep makin noise bth..

Hippopolai,

Jovie runnin nose can still sleep? sigh tink Kleavan nose block again zzZzz...

NIngyo,

wah mus tell ur boss ask him compensate ur ML leh ..

Piggy,

Ya quite true aso. Sooner or later will be bottle feed. As long as we noe tht we are giving the best to our bb. And also correct tht bottle feed bb can sleep thru coz we noe hw much we give. It's juz tht latch on can give execue nt to pump for that session. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Ningyo,

Ya, shd claim bk ur 1week of ML. Dun let ur boss take advantage of u, nt worth it.

fUNGFUNG,

hee maybe u can start to drag ur nite pump so tt it go according to bb feedin schedule n u can pump more for the nex session.

Jiesiling,

Ya.. At first quite fun.. But do so long until very Xian.. Need a change in environment.. Haha!! So now you are doing something completely unrelated to science lah..

Starflower,

Haha!! Like rubber band like that.. Stretched until cannot go back to original shape..

Piggy,

Nw i only pump 3 times a day. Betw each pump is abt 8 hrs and betw my last pump on tht day and my 1st pump the next day, sometime is abt 10hrs. Drag any longer, boobs very heavy and hard, v uncomfortable

Fungfung,

wah u only pump 3 time ah keke.. cos u latch at nite?? last time i dun pump at nite so every 4-5hr day time i pump... :p now i alr v lack of sleep lo v sian miss my bed alot..

shice, u call them is faster.. I one week received le.. I still got 4 packets at home.. Think I stock up too much le...

starflower, where u stay? I meeting Sandy tml..

Sandy, tml meet Jurong Point is it? 1pm ok?

can u ladies share the brand of diapers u're using? I like Mamy Poko, but find too ex to use on infants. when they're slightly older then not so 'wasteful'...

currently am using Drypers and Huggies Dry... Huggies seem to me (since #1 time) better for boys? Cos of their longer front cut... I like Drypers but they've changed the tape to those that wld make zap zap sound, so changing bb whilst they're aslp is not desirable... Any more suggestions/recommendations?

oh which online merchant, smiggle?

what other brands? My bb's a girl, thus I find Huggies not very 'suitable'... :p

fung fung, mine doesn't like to be bottle-fed... haiz, My sisters said these days bbs r just sooo smart, they even choose the way they wanna be fed, buay tahan...

Pros and cons, since my #2 prefers to latch now, I wldn't mind to bf her but I still pump out once in the morning(one side and bf her with the other) and pump one more time at late nite hour - the explains my suuuuuper lack of sleep everyday. People(even those whom only saw me for the 1st time) who saw me all commented that I looked tired, and hey, I usually wld dust some powder on before I go out hor! haiz. But I have no choice, I fear she totally reject the bottle should my supply runs out or when I wean her, so I hv to keep at it... Like what piggy said, I soooo missed my sleep! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

oh seems like huggies ultra is popular! Tweety, your bb's a boy or girl?(sori, too many here I can't catch up, heee). Why u like HU? How much is the M and L size, do u know?

piggy... ya.. its boring when its mid wk.. monthend and beginning of the month i gota do reports so busy then lo....

so long nv login to forum le..

Juz got my PC changed... so much better!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mum05,

i opp u leh the older my boi i use cheaper brand lol~~

Tweety,

ya lo tink he got it from my #1 [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

mum: mine is a boy... now ntuc having promo.. $17.20 for a packet of M size(66pcs i think).... but currently my boy still using mamypoko S size.. cause M size a bit too big for him...

piggy: alamak.. speedy recovery to him....

Tweety,

NTUC promo so cheap?? tt time promo only $20+ leh now $17.20 is v cheap..

wah Jerrell can still wear size S ah mine long time size M liao wor..

oh it's a good promo price... but i'm still wondering if i shld get huggies still. how many times yr boy need diaper change a day? Mine ar, cannot use Mamy Poko for her now man, she used like up to min 10pcs everyday!

piggy, mine also M, for a while now. I like the dry feel of Drypers but dislike the loud tape lor, 2ndly, the sides like abit 'tight' too... so now I'm lookg for recommendations on other brands before I rush out to replenish stock...

JSL,

*wave* long long never see u!!!!!! Hallo!!!!!!!

Piggy,

My baby got my gene, pig! She still sleep but once in a while make those pig noise n disrupted her sleep maybe really got block. I make her sleep sideway she dun like, always end up sleep upward then she can finally KO to her lala land. Nanny said she doing fine day time coz no aircon, I'm going to dump her sleep alone tonight n snuggle with my Terry in our zircon room!!!! Wahahhaahaha....

Mum05,

I know what u mean. I find Huggies not as good when I use on my girl. But it work wonder for my boy! So I'll stick back to PetPet after I finish up my Huggies Ultra. I use HU at night coz the absorbent real good so I no need to change in the middle of night. But I find that Petpet actually works well Gor her too!

Fung,

Ur breast very full when u try to latch? Sometimes too hard from full baby cant latch well.

piggy: ya lor.. he still wearing mamypoko S size.. think the cutting bigger ba.. i tried to let him wear huggies ultra M size.. end up when he poo, kena his clothes... hahahaa.. think his leg slim la.. he's 6.1kg now...

mum: wah.. how come she used so many pcs? now ntuc also gt promo for mamypoko.. $20.65 for each packet...

hippopolai: u cannot join us on 18th arh? can take leave?

tweety,

my boi wearin mamy poko M also leh..

hippo first day back to work u ask her take leave wahaha..

HIpopolai,

so gd la u.. my #1 sleep in non aircon room leh so cannot n he havin flu so cannot on aircon also.. maybe tonight with #2 i no on aircon..

Tweety,

hahah dun 1 la so fast my boss sure make noise[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

u gals enjoy bah..

tweety, cos she poos quite alot leh, sometimes juz changed her only she poos, aiyoh. tt's why cannot use MP on her now! 1 pk finish within a matter of days only... But yes, MP's cutting a little bigger and I've always like its cut.

Haiz, now duno which brand to get...

Mrs chua, wat u looking to buy ? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I sneaked off Liao....hope tmr also as good as today...sighzzz....

Piggy & fung,

Er..er....I don't dare fight for my ML rights lor....coz suposinly already caused inconvenience to d dept..

My boss is female, married Malaysian n Bo kids n all alone in sg n is workaholic, so dun expect her to b too understanding.

Being trained in accounting, she can be quite calculative so I can't b too calculative n claim my ML else later she also calculative on my bonus n increment woah...

I have to be thankful they still keep me n let me go on ML coz I was preggy during probation.

Now I'm starting to be worried about d office work Liao coz my colleagues said d temp is on leave from yesterday n will only be back on 25th , which is d day I'm official back in office. They say she Bochuo d work already. Jia lat!!

NINGYO,

hahah i also preggy durin probation mah... i find my bonus pathetic wor... tink they alr take into consideration of my MML ..

if only 1-2day ok la but 1wk of leave leh.. tt alot..

Piggy,

hmm my current coy bonus considered average but my expectation not too high bah. Increment was very gd coz I've never had so much increment b4 n they even back date it.

So I can only quietly get 'eaten' for my 1week ML & hope I'm still in my boss good books.....

ningyo,

icic.. ok la if u happy with it den ok[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

now i am waitin for KO lo super sleepy..

Piggy,er not happy to be 'eaten', can only complain in SMH, cannot go ask my boss to compensate...can only pray if I'm still in this coy, boss will appreciate n give me fat bonus n increments next yr.

Mrs. Chua,

I have too.

think can just sign up online then accumulate spending to be a member. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

ya tweety, she's still on bm....

ningyo, to make u feel better, last time my director(whom I report to), a female married wif kid, also same... I rem tt time my father's hospitalised, then when he's back home, I tried to leave on time to be hone for him also diffclt. Weddding date's near, wanna go try gown also can't leave on time to go try(n i'm not talking abt leaving off earlier or wat, I still left off at 7pm, also not very happy...). She did her law degree and got her bar after she's got her kid, so there's no excuse for me not to constantly upgrade myself, so it's been very stress for me. However, she's a very supportive superior lah, at least she'd fight for my pay increment/bonus and very willing to impart knowledge and to be working under her commands certain respect from others...

These days, too be honest, it's hard for one to find a perfect job least talk abt career, esp. for married women with kid(s). So, unless wanna quit, if not gotta tahan I sup. Cham rite, the society has become such but what can we do?...

Huggies

I normally stock up during fairs at expo for 14dollars with freebies. If not just post on forum. Sure got ppl sell. Just bought some without e pink stamps at only 8.50 a pack.. usually i paid abt 11.

tweety, where are we going to buffet on the 18? hehee *drools already whereever it is :p

gerry, u're super funny :p hehee "elastic"

andrea, i'm at Upper Paya lebar, 5mins from Nexx, hehee tmr going to Nexx lunch w march mummies from #1 time *eat eat eat* i am doomed....

Back