(2011/03) Mar 2011

thanks 2ks [IMG=http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

personally I prefer Kaelynn

if spelling too chim, wait nice name let ppl pronounce till not nice.

agree! even simple name like Janelle's name.. so easy to pronounce, but the older generation still cant pronounce correctly.. she often called "jiat-nell" or just call her nelle in short.

for me, i prefer to call her by her chinese name 怡萱 ..

I also wana throw my vote to Kara! Whahaha.. or can be pronounce as Key-ra?

I think gers name start with K berry cute leh. I also want baby ger!! Muhhahaha..

Btw mummies, happy chinese new year to all of you, may the year of snake bring lotsa happiness and good health to us and our kids =)

milktea: then u faster have a girl la...then sugak u call what K also can...lol

kyra as in kai-ra

kara as in ka-ra

kayra as in kay-ra

dunno leh...must see the papa also..

he like to give me funny names...

we always almost due then got a conclusion one lor...sian

3ks, u very zai...really superwoman...

2 boys and u no helper and u now goin on to number 3..wah ...how u managed? i one monkey already battery flat every nite liao...

babybride: i got a part time who comes in 4 hours every sunday to help me with ironing, vacuum, mop floor and wash toilets la.

got some help abit..

my boys go full day childcare mah...

bite the bullet lor...sometimes my battery also very flat one...

Yeah, are you all planning any birthday parties for your little ones in school? My boy's school requires the cake/food to be halal and licensed. My boy isn't keen on cakes so I'm thinking of agar agar which appeals to him..unfortunately I cannot find any Halal licensed seller. Anyone has any recommendation?

Me doing small celebration for 8 kids only cos I don't think he appreciates such celebration at such a young age.

mimimo,

i know Polar is Halal ... maybe prima Deli too ..

Maybe you can ask the teacher which halal cake ?

Polar has the Madagascar cake or angry bird .. maybe u can consider ...

mimimo: polar is halal..

i ever asked MFS, they said bengawan is fine too

i also only ordered 1/2kg cake and prepared some goodies bag lor.

nothing big

Thanks sinmey and 2ks!

Anyone been to rawa in Malaysia? I gotta go on another road trip hence looking for kids friendly places in Malaysia. Is desaru, Kuantan suitable for 2 nights, < 6 hours drive?

mimimo: 6 hours drive! u can drive to hat yai already lor...kekeke

desaru i heard my friend said okay...2 hours should reach, lotus desaru recommended.

how about genting? 4-5 hours should reach.

otherwise port dickson?

its further from KL abit...think 4 hours should reach.

Mimimo,

r u sure u wan 6hr drive ??

to me, 4-5 hrs to KL is the max liao. Kuantan is far leh ... and if u wan nicer beach, it will be slightly further to Cherating. Desaru may be a better choice, nearer .. i presonally dun like the west coast beach like port Dickson.

Rawa is ok, but need to take the boat/ferry (1-2hrs) leh .. i brought my 2 monkeys to Tioman and NO MORE sea ride for now

When are you going ? it is raining season now .. not suitable to go any island/beaches ... after Apr then is ok.

Oh oh, hee I meant the max car drive is 6 hours.

2Ks/3Ks,

I have thought of Genting too but I wonder if it is safe for him to roam about. My idea is to let him run loose and I sit back relax with a cocktail haha.

Are you referring to this? I shortlisted this one too. http://lotusdesaru.com/

Port dickson..I heard http://www.avillionportdickson.com/ is good but cos I've been there before and was kinda of bored..I don't know what to do there =p

Btw how are your boys reacting to mei-mei?

Sinmey

Me going in June..happened to have a free slot of a big party of parents + toddlers to go for a road trip.

What happened on the ride to Tioman? Btw did you consider sending them for modelling, esp your gal?

mimimo: yes...lotus desaru...

seems fun leh

no..port dickson another one. thistle or something..

kyler ah...he seems to be okay. he know i am having a baby inside my tummy and its a girl. so sometimes when i tell him meimei is swimming inside, he will listen and talk to her.

for kiefer...he is too young i think...

but whenever he sees babies (my sis just gave birth 1 mth plus ago), he will try to sayang and rock the baby..think maybe cos he goes ifc bah.

but now he is in terrible 2 stage la! keep throwing tantrums...

and when he throw he struggle so much that i cant managed him!

Tell me about terrible 2! Mine threw a tantrum during CNY and refused to stay inside the house. Damn pai seh cos the relatives were all there. Yday, he attempted to throw an empty shoebox out of the window @_@

I think your tummy shd be quite big now? Can still carry him? Quite headache to carry if he struggle cos he may accidentally hit you.

I don't know leh but I personally feel girls are much well-behaved than boys. I saw my friend telling her 2+yo to sit and wait for mummy, the gal really sat quietly for 5 minutes. If its my boy, I think he already run to dunno where.

mimimo: sometimes he still want me to carry...so i got to lor..

i tried to get him to walk mostly la...but he walk so slow mah...

yes...tummy quite big now...i feel like a ball...so round.

i think girls are screamers??? LOL

my gf girls are screamers...can scream until u dunno wanna hide where one

I feel compelled to join in the conversation!!

My girl is a banshee!! Always screeching!

Boys are easier leh, less tears and drama! Now I realise Sunay was so angelic! Hahaha

Mimimo,

modelling ? r u serious ?

my girl is camera shy leh ... maybe when she is older

Tioman trip was fun. Love the beaches, resort & food .. haha

But the ferry ride is turning me off lor .. my girl got sea sick and even me can't really take it .. She vomited in the ferry and i smelled liao also cannot tahan.

OK, Genting cannot let him run & relax .. coz it is forever crowded de lo. But both my kids love Genting .. weather is good so no sweating when chasing them ..

Pinkypink,

i have to agree your Sunay is so handsome and angelic lo ... like Jaime's J ...

talk about Terrible 2 ... my head shake & dunno wat else i can do .. just laugh away while they testing my limit lo ... sometime i find myself like a siao za bo at home chasing them around .. but it was fun though .. it is part of my exercise ... hahaha

We angry at time and we laugh when we think back ..

ya la...although kiefer is damn naughty at times...but still very cute to me la..

u know he drop his biscuits on the floor, then he can look at me and tell me "never mind never mind"

of cos never mind la...i clean leh not he clean!

Ok la, comparatively Sunay quite angelic! Hehe, thanks Aunty Sinmey!

But niska ah... Aiyo! I hv nothing to say! My mum says it's payback cuz apparently she's exactly like me. I threaten to smack her, she will rest her cheek on my hand.. And smile and say I love u.. How like that!!!?

Shay also very handsome ...next time will be tall, dark n handsome....

i also thinks girls are a handful..more difficult in all aspects.. in school , at home, only want me to push the stroller, daddy cannot push...dont know wat logic..if daddy make the milk..i must be the one to give her the bottle...dont know wat logic gosh...

frankly i never think my J had terrible two...but my girl is already having her super tantrums.

but then again..she is so cute now..i never remember my son when he was 2 was so cute.maybe coz she is a girl..the way she run to her grandpa...the way she kiss her daddy..i think boys abit differnt kind of cuteness....so maybe its cuter being as girl..hahaha..so have to endure all her patterns for now..

i realise there are march 2011 babies started celebrating the 2nd bday oredi..mine is this sat and next wed is school(just confirm a 3kg pine garden cake)..cant believe they r two....sob sob..where is the baby....luckily i stil have 1 more in the tummy to torture me soon...hahaha..

Thanks ho Aunty J...

Maybe the one in tummy will alike J leh... Angelic girly bb

N wow to a 3kg cake for school celebration lo

Jaime, I also *think* I'm an angel but others don't leh.. Hahaha

Sunay had tantrums at two ESP cuz niska that time just born, but niska.. *shakes head*

I pray sujay like his bro!!

jaime: u dunno the gender of bb yet?

pinkypink: thats y niska is the princess crystal bao bei at home! there must be something special about her rite....

jaime - yes yes...my gal same as urs. if she sits on stroller, dont understand y only i can push, her daddy cannot. when ah ma n me around, she will ask me to make milk n ah ma to feed her. i cannot touch e bottle.

i am facing terrible 2 now also. every night dont wanna sleep, must choose ppl she want to hug or play till sleep.

are all the kids brushing teeth well already? last time she used to wake up early wanting to brush teeth, now v lazy, must offer her items she like to cheat her into brushing in e morning....how huh?

and yeah!! my gal's bday this sun. celebrating in sch tmr. i think mummy more excited than her.

won_mummy: that day i bought the prima deli chiffon mini...

quite cute hor...taste not bad too..

but only left chocolate flavour that day

2ks - actually hor, i didnt taste a single pc....lol. but since i get mixed flavour n i see e shape v cute, should be suitable for kids n they will like it ba. haha. shall taste it tmr. my hb say i crazy....cos i keep telling him its tmr!!

ur girl got good gal? ppl say boys inside will somersaut but gals just occassionally kick here n there only [IMG=http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

won_mummy: got mixed flavour in one box one meh?

too bad prima deli not nearby my house la...2 mrt stops away, but next time i pass by i buy again. tell me what flavour nice okay.

my bb girl ah...always move at night lor. but i am getting not agile already...

always having cramps if i walk too much or do too much work..

still long way to go leh....3 more months....how to survive like that...

sinmey..my kids school...total need 4kg if all kids involved..if only celebrate one level instead of whole school (ie toddlers n n2)..is 3kg..

so i choose the smaller pax n its oredi 3kg...n last yr when i did the same for my son..all the 3kg cake finish..amazing!!!

the principal say nice cake all gone..those not nice one wont finish..so better get nice tasting cake..ie pine garden..haha

2ks i know gender oredi..

won mummy, my elder boy was never like that..any one also ok..wont choose who do wat..

maybe girl really more "pattern" like she wear PJ..top i wear, bottom must worn by daddy...uniform also like tt..when got no time to entertain her..really pek chek..if got time entertain her ok lar..

jaime: so its a boy or girl?

hehe...both your kids clothes can recycle..

C got so nice clothes..

dont say girls hor...my kiefer also choosy hor..he wants his dad to push him, want him to change diaper for him...wants him to feed him...

okay lor...my pleasure even..LOL

i ordered Janelle's bday cake too.. max is 3kg nia from Bengawan solo. even though teacher said 4kg than enough for whole school. dont care, let teachers go and distribute .. little children dont need too big a piece.

i finally experienced myself the amount of junkie food parties bring along, for this week, J came home with 3 party packs of titbits. and all these food, nothing suitable for her in my opinion.. too sweet! so i bring all to office haha..

Won mummy - i feel you! J's terrible 2 started too.. everytime "mummy, mummy, mummy". dont want ah ma or daddy. sian!

2ks / Jaime - jiayou for #3... seasoned mummies liao so should be easy peasy for both of you.

need to rant my frastruation abit..

i think my in laws really dont want look after J even for 2 hours a day after school (dinner + bath nia!). yest reached her place at 8pm, 1st word i heard from her is "Yixuan 等你来, 她要睡觉“ i am wondering, is J waiting for me or mil want me to come earlier. than fil also dun want to talk to us. where got ppl like that, i dont come they cannot cook dinner meh ? only i come , mil than start cooking for fil, of cos he not happy lah. in my heart, i thinking, J's school bus reached at 5.50pm, the whole day no time to prepare dinner for fil ar ? than last time she will make barley a few times a week for J. now she can tell me “她发热, 你明天煮薏米”. why she cannot make leh for dinner leh? so this morning, i woke up 5.30am just to make barley for J 1st milk.

2ks - cos i ordered 32pcs x 3...so i get assorted flavours. ok! will try n let u know. if got spare. haha

jaime - ^5..really pek chek at times when we r rushing....lol..at least she 'share' e job. mummy for top, daddy for bottom...

allets - hmm...i m not sure if it is good idea to have too much barley. my dad family used to have e culture of having liang teh once a week..then end up like if missed it then thats it, they gets heaty.

won mummy - for J, the last time she took barley was before cny.. than her poo poo hard de despite she eats a lot veg and fruits.

its funny everytime i come in to read the past conversation, i am again in same stage with you all.

Ethan only wan me baobao, only allow me to push stroller. time to time turn his head to make sure I am the one pushing the stroller. Wt...

Jaime, so no.3 is girl or boy? heehee.. my guess is boy =P

wad!??! I hear 3kg 4kg of cake for bday celebration??!?

If I have 17 toddlers and 3 teachers plus 2 aunties. So how many kg should I prepare?

Am looking around for Halal Thomas Train cake for Ethan leh.. evrything also Thomas train now. Even books, he will flip more if there's trains or cars.

B.O.Y.S...

Milktea- depends if you want to get for the rest of the school. if not, for 5 adults and 17 kids, 1-1.5kg is more than sufficient.

milktea: usually teachers dont wanna eat cakes...cos they sian of it already.

1kg for 2 year old should be enough if you said 17 kids.

kiefer class only 11 kids, so i ordered 1/2 kg only

okay polar have thomas train...

but polar cake not nice one..but for kids ok la...they dont bother

Ladies....

Good to hear thatni'm not alone! Yes, Chloe definietly terrible twos plus insecurity SIA..

Nowadays go to school, she will cry buckets.. See a lot heart pain.

I'm asking my fren to bake Elmo cupcakes for Chloe's school celebration!

So Jaime, your #3 is a boy or girl?

Milk tea... Any good news??? Now that I have 2.. I seriously dare not think of having #3 leh.... How to manage? Plus bf? Gosh! Really kudos to you 2ks, Ratna n Jaime!

allet, Ethan's school is break into 4 different blocks for all the different age group.

He's in playgroup, only 17-18.

2Ks, in that case I will plan for 1kg.

I loves cake so I can take big big piece if leftover alot. Haha..

I know Polar have Thomas design.. but.. I loves cakes leh.

If not nice then waste adding fats on me leh. Tsktsk..

tres, no news leh. sianz.

maybe when your no.2 reaching 1yo or 2yo u gian baby crying sound again then try for no.3 loh. Whahaha..!! Now this stage, don't think. Hahaha...

Aiyo, 2ks, my boy same as your Kiefer! Everything also papa 要,mama 不要. I have been ordered to go outside his room cos it belongs to him and daddy only. Omg! I spent a considerable amount of time to break the ice and get into his good books again (wth am I talking about, getting back into my son's books?!). I could have accepted it and have more me time but I scare he totally don't want me next time how.

Milktea

I think 2kg is enough, the kids don't eat much anyway. My boy is a Thomas fanatic like yours, books, spoons, pens, bags and even wet tissues!

So far the ok passed halal cakes I've found are polar, royals, http://www.indulge.com.sg/

mine is BGB...same as Ratna's combi...

i guess god knows i spend way too much for my girl...so give me a boy..and my J also wants didi..so now can control now..coz not tt i dont wanna buy.but really boys nothing much to buy...if girl different story..if buy matchy wear...double the damage....

tres: later la...wait till colette 2 years old 1st...then maybe u will miss those baby moments again then can try again...

and hor...my #3 havent come out yet mah...i dunno whether i can cope or not without any help...lets see lor...

prob a double siao char bo with messy hair and messy clothes running about daily lor..

mimimo: haha...okay...kiefer still wants me at times la..esp when he wants milk la!

he will goes, mamamamamamama.....milk milk...then will hold me to the kitchen and point point point lor..

thats the only time when he finds me i think...LOL

2ks ...i think we will do the just fine..hahaha..

my cousin tell me his two elders kid mature must faster when the arrival of #3..more responsible...do their things by their own, more mature..no need to feed..coz they see their poor mummy so preoccupied with the baby 24/7..i hope it wil happen..my J says once baby is out..he will walk himself, feed himself...coz daddy take care of C , i take care of baby....i hope its just not NATO from him...

jaime: i think kiefer still ok but not for kyler..

kyler is very spoilt already, like master of the house lor...

if i dont feed him, he will take forever to finish his rice.

i feel it up to individual, not the gender leh. my no1 didnt choose... only ying, choose person to carry, hold hand, push stroller, etc... hope no3 not goin to b choosy!

juz celebrated ying birthday at cc. luckily tis round, can finish all up, no need bring home or throw!

hehe, lookin forward my hkg trip in 2 days time! but not yet packed luggage! sian.... to squeezed the whole family in only 1 suitcase... 8sets each with diapers n wet tissue... omg....

Back